Our Little Secret

By ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... More

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
recommend
Chapter 12
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

Chapter 19

1.3K 44 69
By ALEX23FOX

Giyu

Do you ever have that feeling that the whole world was turning against you and would just about do anything to make sure you suffered. Like everything in life seemed to hate you for that moment. Well it is how Giyu should be feeling but much rather he was elated.

Short flashback

Giyu sat in his living room with a visitor not just any but a colleague, Shinazugawa Sanemi was in front of Giyu displayed in front of him where a bunch of folders and a police badge telling Giyu all he needed to know for this situation.

" So Giyu you know why I'm here? " Sanemi asked with a straight face that matches Giyu's blank one.

" No. What are you doing here anyway? " Giyu asked with a straight face as he looked the man in the eye showing he wasn't afraid. The staring competition went on for a few seconds before Sanemi sighed in defeat.

" Listen your a smart man Giyu so I'll cut to the chase. I'm a cop, I was undercover trying to trap Douma and I finally have. Now the issue is if I strike it's no doubt you'll go down with him. " Sanemi looked at the folders before him then moved forward and pushed one towards Giyu and sat patiently as he took the file reading it's contents. " We hacked Kocho's phone and found these text messages. I'm sure you both felt genuinely in love but the law is the law Giyu. " Giyu stayed silent as he read the messages they were very explicit and really revealing about their relationship it kinda made him happy but sad at the same time. Kanae had confronted him about Shinobu hospitalising herself because he ' rejected her love ' however she also made it clear that she wasn't blaming him as it would have been bad to start a relationship with a minor. Then there was another thing that bothered him, Shinobu, she was a strange one to others but he knew her inside and out. He knew if she used his name to lie it was normal but using their relationship set off alarms also the fact that she'd mentioned she was in contact with her stalker. Giyu finally closed the file and glared at the cop across him.

" So what of it? " He asked knowing very well what that he was going to jail. At the back of his head he felt a pang of regret as he won't be able to look after Nezuko and Tanjiro but ultimately glad Shinobu would be safe once Douma was behind bars.

" Yeah about those I was gonna give you a few days to talk it out with Kocho before I mak... "

" Are you insane? A few days is all it takes for that maniac to hurt Shinobu. I don't care what happens to me just protect them. " Giyu said a bit angered that Sanemi was willing to reconsider putting away a criminal because of his stupidity. He knew a relationship with Kocho was a gamble but he took it anyway.

" ' Sighs ' Giyu your a humble man. I'll try my best to get you out of this but no promises. Shinobu is gonna be devastated wi...... " Sanemi didn't get to finish his sentence as his phone suddenly rang out loud. Pulling it out of his pocket he checked the caller ID and saw it was Iguro. He quickly answered and put the phone on speak. " Chief here speak to me. "

" Chief you'll never believe what I've found. "

" What did you find? "

" Records chief, records. Turns out Akaze left a load of records and evidence that was insurance in case Douma ever backstabbed him. It has years and years of crimes and USB drive on their drug smuggle ring. "

" Iguro your not fucking with me right? "

" Off course not chief. Akaze's wife came in here with Kanroji about two hours ago and dropped all this saying it was in one of his safes. "

" Iguro do you know what this means? "

" I do chief a x I've already got my gun and cuffs polished. Mitsuri said she'd be with the Kocho's to make sure they're safe. "

" Alright meet in half ab hour I still have something to deal with. "

" Sure thing. "

With that Iguro dropped the call leaving behind a smiling Sanemi who had an ear to ear smile. Giyu was ultimately shocked Mitsuri was also a cop she looked so young as if she was in her teenager years. He really tried wrapping his head around this information, they had the Shinobu and Kanae monitored all along which meant they could possibly have had Kanao watched as well. ' Muichiro ' Giyu thought as he pieced it together he arrived the same time as the two and instantly made a connection with Kanao's group. Unfortunately that group had involved Nezuko in it and now she was love struck by his genius play.

Elsewhere

Nezuko and Muichiro were walking with the rest of the group in the mall following behind Kanae, Shinobu and Mitsuri when the both of them suddenly sneezed.

" My my it seems you two might be catching a cold. " Shinobu said turning to the two kids.

" No someone was talking or thinking about us, which i don't understand. I get Nezuko is cute but why think about me? " Muichiro said in a monotoned voice while looking at the older woman before him. Nezuko turned red at the comment and looked to the floor her index fingers pressing against each other.

" Ano Mui-kun your cute too. " She said timidly Muichiro looked up at the girl and smiled.

" Coming from you it means a lot. Wish we could date so you'd tell me that everyday. " Everyone looked at him with eyes as wide as a saucer while the Kamado siblings had different reactions. They were both as red as a pepper but Nezuko was heavily blushing while Tanjiro was held back by a smiling Mitsuri.

Back to Sanemi & Giyu

" Alright Giyu I'mma have to go but I'll be back. " Sanemi said as he grabbed his badge and stood up before proceeding to leave the house leaving the files behind. Giyu to distracted with his thoughts failed to see the files and continued with his daily Dad like life.

End of flashback

Now Giyu sat at his counter in the kitchen drinking coffee while scrolling through his phone. He had cooked a large amount of food as requested by Tanjiro saying they were bringing friends over. The sound of the door opening with a follow up of people caught Giyu's attention.

" Nee-san were home an.... "

" We brought a few guests. " Tanjiro said in a bored tone which Giyu didn't get cause Tanjiro was the happiest amongst the three. He was about to question it until he heard the voice that made him want to strangle someone.

" wow Tomioka-sensei has a tidy home. The love in this house radiates from the walls. That or they're responding to Nezukos cuteness. " Giyu's left eye twitched at the sound of Muichiro's voice now he understood Tanjiro. Calming himself down he walked out the kitchen and into the leaving room to greet to guests but froze when he saw Shinobu with them. His breath hitched as he stared at her she herself was looking around the house and hadn't yet met his gaze though she was afraid of that.

" Oh my Tomioka-san you do you ever smile. " Kanae spoke meeting his gaze, everyone snickered at the comment but Shinobu who turned and finally their gaze met. After not seeing each other for a week it seemed like a lot had changed.

" Hello Tomioka-sensei thanks for having us. " Mitsuri spoke with a small smile. Kanae just went on to looking around the house and failed to notice his sister and Giyu stuck staring at each other.

" Hey Nee-san what are these? " Nezuko spoke from behind the people as she held up a folder from the coffee table. Giyu's eyes widened at the file and thoughts of it's contents.

" No don't! Nezuko please put down the file. They are umm test sheets yeah test sheets my class wrote so I have to mark. " Giyu lied through his teeth, Shinobu and Mitsuri tilted they're heads to the side in confusion.

" I don't remember writing any tests on Friday. " Mitsuri said still confused as heck.

" And I don't remember them being here yesterday. You usually have your work stuff on the table. " Tanjiro said making everyone look at him curiously though Muichiro took one look at the folder and caught on.

" Yeah umm Sanemi brought them in today. I asked him to give me the papers. " He said looking at Mitsuri trying to signal what his was trying to say by speaking slowly. Mitsuri looked confused for a few seconds but ultimately got the message.

" Oh now I remember. We did write. " Mitsuri said covering up for her teacher.

" When? " Shinobu asked as she'd caught on to the lie but she didn't know what she were hiding.

" Monday. "
" Friday. "

Everyone looked at them confused while Muichiro face palmed at the lame excuse.

" It was Monday. I'm so forgetful though. " Mitsuri covered up as she smiled sheepishly everyone in the room gave a confused look before taking the explanation with satisfaction. All except Shinobu that is she felt as if there was something going on with the two seen as they are trying to cover up their tracks.

" Alright lunch is ready so who's hungry? " Giyu said drawing everyone from the files attention, he left the room and went to the dining room everyone followed behind him. They all sat at the dinning table Nezuko between Muichiro and Tanjiro, Kanao next to Tanjiro, Shinobu next to Kanao, Kanae next to Shinobu and Giyu between Mitsuri and Kanae. Everyone was caught up in a conversation with another while they ate, Giyu was silently speaking to Mitsuri about what happened earlier and telling her about the files. She apologized for invading in their private lives as she bowed slightly. Shinobu from across the two tried her best not to look at them as her interaction was driving her crazy jealous.

" Um Giyu were can I find the bathroom? " Kanae asked standing up from her seat.

" Upstairs second door to your right. " He said and Kanae thanked him before she left. Giyu looked over at Shinobu briefly before averting his eyes to the side focusing more on the meal in front of him.

" Um Giyu? C..can I..I s...say somethin...g? " Tanjiro said with a slight stutter while Kanao hid her face from sight. It was obvious that the two had something to share.

" Sure kiddo. " Giyu responded

" Wait I know you & Kanao are dating! " Nezuko yelled out pointing an accusing finger at the two a red tint dusted Tanjiro's cheeks.

" Nezuko don't be silly.... "

" Actually she is right Kanao and I are dating. For a week now. " Tanjiro cut off Shinobu with a blush getting darker and wider across his face. Everyone had a wide mouth as they stared at the couple.

" Well that's great. I'm happy for you two. " Giyu said with a small smile that seemed to brighten they're world. Kanao came from hiding Tanjiro sat down with an exhausted sigh as they held hands under the table. The atmosphere was happy and calm until a certain black haired woman came through the door with an angry look and dropped a brown folder before Giyu.

" Care to explain Tomioka? " She asked her voice become sickeningly sweet almost like Shinobu when angered except Kanae at this moment was like an actual demon.

" Oh shit. " Muichiro, Mitsuri and Giyu said at the same time.

---------------------:----+---------------

So another chapter after to make up for the late updates. Story is about to come to an end soon there will be a few chapters before I'm done though my imagination seems to prolong the inevitable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 236 15
"I'm...sorry for all of the trouble that I've caused. I know I can't bring back the people I've killed or made suffer, but I would like to atone for...
2.8K 55 8
/ 2nd Season, Sequel to the Book 'After The Fight' / This final war is going to be the key of resolving the conflicts happening between them. Kanao w...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
66.6K 2K 46
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...