He Cares (Kokichi x Gonta Fan...

By Lily_Cloud_

I do think Kokichi cares about Gonta so heres an au fanfic where they feelings for eachother (pls dont be mad... More

Break
The Lab
After School
The Tea Party
Saturday Morning
Wanna go on a Trip?
Sundown
The Park
A Long, Nice Ride
Going Home
The Next Day
4 pm
Feelings
School - Monday
At Class
Lunch

Dinner

180 8 4
By Lily_Cloud_

Kokichi sat at the Dinner table, waiting patiently for Gonta to finish making Dinner.

"Um, are you almost done" asked Kokichi patiently. " yes Gonta is done" replied Gonta while serving the Dinner, which was cooked lamb, carrots, mashed potatoes and broccoli. "Mmm, Gonta i didn't know you were such a great cook" mumbled Kokichi, already having shoved half the lamb into his mouth. "Thank you Kokichi Gonta tries" thankfully answered Gonta.

The two of them sit eating the dinner. Surprisingly Gonta ate really neatly while Kokichi was quite messy.

"Thanks Gonta for the dinner" conversed Kokichi while checking his watch. "No problem Kokichi" smiled Gonta. "It was really good, but now I gotta run" stammered Kokichi realising what time it was. "Bye Kokichi" shouted Gonta after him while Kokichi ran like the wind back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC