Best Friends That Fell In Lov...

By xWalkinOnSunshinex

Austin and Alexis are best friends. they met in kindergarden and grew up together. obviously they fell in "lo... More

Chapter 2
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
important...sort of haha
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SURPRISE!!!!!
Hello loves

Chapter One

7.1K 65 16
By xWalkinOnSunshinex

AUTHORS NOTE: first of all, can I just say that Austin Mahone is drop dead gorgeous. And perfect. I think you should agree. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here.  Love him so much and he just makes me cry because he is just so amazing. Any ways this is my first Austin Mahone fan fiction. I hope you guys like it. Please let me know. I will write other ones. Depending on how well this one goes.

p.s. for sooner updates on this story, follow my tumblr

(Austin Mahone tumblr page): victoriastyles1234.tumblr.com      (one direction tumblr);   victoriastyles123.tumblr.com

___________________________________________________

ALEXIS

“But mommy, I don’t wanna go. What if I don’t make friends?” I pulled my mom’s dress. It was my first day of kindergarten and I was not excited at all.

“Alexis sweetie, truest me, you will make friends.” She reassured me.

“How do you know?” I crossed my arms. A little bit later a boy my age came up to me. He had brown hair and green-blue eyes.

“Hi. I’m Austin. What’s your name?”

“Alexis.” I blushed. He smiled at me and I returned the smile.

“Wanna go color a picture with me?” he asked. I nodded and looked up at my mother.

“Mommy! Leave! You’re embarrassing me.” I pushed my mom toward the door.

“Okay I’m going. Good gracious.” She said before leaving while chuckling.

“Come on! There are so many crayons!” Austin said excitedly and as he pulled me over to the coloring section.

“So is today your first day of school?” he asked as we picked out a Finding Nemo coloring sheet.

“Yeah. I’m so scared that nobody wants to be my friend.” I said.

“What about me? Am I your friend?”

“Only if you share your crayons with me.” I said.

“Will that make us best friends forever?” he asked.

“Best friends forever.” I held out my pinkie. His eyes lit up as he hooked his pinkie with mine.

-7 years later-

“Austin! Stop it!” I managed to choke out.

“Say it!” he said as he sat on my stomach and held my arms to the floor.

“Never!” I shouted. It was the summer before we started the 7th grade, and we were  hanging out like we always did. We were playing Wii and“fighting” about Austin being the Wii sports champion. I kept denying it so he pinned me to the floor. I had every right to deny it though. He totally cheated. Okay fine, he didn’t cheat. But I still wasn’t going to admit that he was better than me. It’s not that I’m competitive or anything, I just hate when he gets all big headed because he won. Again.

“Austin I can’t breathe.”

“You can breathe just fine.” He laughed. “If you couldn’t breathe then you wouldn’t be able to talk. Which you are. So clearly you can breathe.”

“Whatever. I’m still not gonna say it.” I told him.

“Then I’m never getting off of you and you’ll never be able to get up. Which kinda sucks since its summer.”

“Please?”

“Only if you say it. Say I’m the champion.”

“No!”

“Your choice.”

“Austin!”

“Say it!”

“FINE! You’re the Wii sports champion.” I said quietly.

“Sorry I couldn’t hear you. What was that?” he said cupping his hear with his hand and leaning closer toward me.

“YOU’RE THE WII SPORTS CHAMPION!” I shouted.

“Thank you.” He smiled and got off me. We both stood up and while I brushed myself off I could hear him laughing.

“It’s not funny.”” I frowned.

“It is actually.” He laughed.  I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned at him.

 “Frowning gives you wrinkles.” He said. I rolled my eyes. “It’s true. I read it online.”

I continued to stay silent while crossing my arms over my chest.

“Okay fine I’m sorry.” He said finally.

“Why are you sorry?”

“Ugh what are you, my mother?” I didn’t respond so he rolled his eyes and groaned.

“Fine. I’m sorry I sat on top of you and made you tell the truth.”

“Uhuh. Okay.” I uncrossed my arms. Seconds later I heard my phone ring. I went to grab it out of my pocket but saw that it was on his bed where he was sitting. As if reading my mind he grabbed the phone and answered it.

“Hello, Alexis’ phone this is Austin.” He paused as the other person talked. “Oh hi Jodi!” Jodi being my mother. “Yeah I’ll tell her. Uhuh. Okay bye.” He hung up the phone and tossed it to me. I caught it but didn’t say anything. I just stared at him.

“What?”

“Why must you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Answer my phone.”

“Because its funny.” He smiled.

“No its not. I don’t like it.”

“Exactly. Making you mad is fun.”

“Why?”

“Because you can’t stay mad at me for long periods of time.”

“Can too!” I said.

“The longest you have ever stayed mad at me is 4 hours.”

“Would have been longer if you had left me alone.” I mumbled.

“Oh please. You know you love me.”

“Nope.” I said shaking my head.

“Yeah you do. But that’s okay. I won’t tell anyone. It’ll be our little secret.”

“What did my mom say?” I asked changing the subject.

“Oh she said your cousin Becky was coming tonight for dinner.” He said.

“NO!” I yelled.

“What?”

“I hate her!”

“Wait, is Becky the one who sleeps around a lot and made fun of you cause you haven’t have your first kiss?” he asked.

“Hey! I thought we promised not to talk about that.” I said.

“Sorry. I forgot!”

“Yeah sure ya did.”

“I don’t understand why though.”

“What don’t you understand?”

“Why you haven’t had your first kiss. I mean what about that one guy that you kinda dated at the beginning of sixth grade? He never kissed you?”

“Um no. And that relationship was a mistake.”

“Well okay then.”

“I should probably head home.” I said.

“I’ll walk you.” He said.

“I live right next door.” I chuckled.

“So?”

“Okay then.” I said.

“So you excited for the seventh grade?” he asked as we walked down his driveway.

“Well its two months away but I guess.” I shrugged. “I don’t feel any different so I don’t see what exactly there is to be excited about.”

“We’re finally gonna be in junior high.” He added.

“That’s true.” I replied as we got to my door. Just then, my cousin pulled up in her car. I groaned and threw my head back.

“Is that her?” he asked. I nodded. “Come here.” He said as he pulled me closer.

“Austin what are you doing?”

“Proving her wrong.”

“What do you me-“I was cut off by his lips against mine. It was better than I ever imagined it would be. I always thought of Austin as my best friend until a few months ago. I don’t what happened, but I just woke up one day and as we walked to school together, as always, I noticed just how gorgeous he really was. He pulled away and stared at me.

“I-I g-gotta go.” He stammered before rushing off. I stood there speechless as my cousin walked by me.

“Looks like someone can get a guy after all.” She smirked.

“Shut up Becky.” I mumbled before walking in after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
27.1K 298 10
|| A PAPER CROWN, AND A HEART OF GLASS A TATTERED GOWN, AND HER KINGDOM OF ASH || In which she is the niece of the Glee Director and she loves to sin...
3.2K 65 7
CUTE LITTLE GROUPCHATS. SHIPS ARE: JARAH JIARA (OFC, THEY MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT OF THE MAIN BUT THEYRE ALL THERE) CLOPE. I WAS REALLY INSPIRED BY OTH...
2.3M 48.8K 65
*its completed * I hope you enjoy im sorry for all the errors im going to fix them :D WARNING THIS IS VERY FETUS I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO! Anyway...