Kassandre: The Girl of Two Wo...

By RoseabellaRogers

A 17-year-old girl is transported to another world. She slays a dragon, falls in love, marries the king, has... More

The beginning
The Weddings
Aithne
Waking Up
Back for Weeks
He's Here!
The Wedding (Again)
The Family Truth

What Happens in the Library Stays in the Library

39 2 2
By RoseabellaRogers

I went to the library to just have something to get my mind . I decided to read something completely different from my thoughts and picked up The Hunger Games. I started on page one and 3 hours later I'm halfway through the series. I just read the sentence where Katniss shoots her arrow at the dome in Catching Fire, then everything went black. When I woke up books and papers were floating; as was I.
I freaked out and everything hit the ground. I just laid there shocked, that never happened before. I notice the mess and start to pick it up. I put the papers in the folders, put the books back on the shelves, I put my stuff in my bag and went home immediately.
On my way out I swore I saw Sky watching me. I shook the thought and went home. When I got hime my parents asked how the library was. I lied and said, "It was good I read two whole books" and with that I went to my room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 12.4K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
638K 27.7K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
1.4M 60.2K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman who escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, and if she was...
194K 7K 64
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...