DAGGER IN YOUR HEART - k.mika...

Od davinasgirlfriend

(EDITING) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Kol Mikaelson finds out his soulmate is dating Damon Salvatore alternative universe... Vรญce

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœ“
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โœ“
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž โœ“
๐Ž๐๐„ โœ“
๐“๐–๐Ž โœ“
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ โœ“
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ โœ“
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ก ๐’๐ก๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

490 7 18
Od davinasgirlfriend

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

WHEN ELIZABETH AND KOL got informed by Hayley's death, Elizabeth insisted to go back. Kol knew it was dangerous but he went with Elizabeth because he was scared to leave her alone.

Although it didn't go according to the plan, the two go put in some chambre they thought they were alone until they heard voices of others.

At the Chambre de Chasse Klaus was panicking over noisies, "Who's there? Show yourself!"

"Oh, Nik. Always so dramatic."

"Rebekah."

Kol and Elizabeth walk in and Elizabeth smiles seeing Rebekah and Klaus.

Kol sighs, "Oh, Bloody hell. My least favorite recurring nightmare."

Rebekah rolls her eyes at Kol and smiles at Elizabeth, "I was in Corsica, drowning my sorrows about Hayley, and I suddenly dropped. What I wouldn't give to spend just a decade without being dragged into a godforsaken Chambre de Chasse."

"Suppose you were in a board meeting."

"I was waiting for my fiancé to finish packing her back. Once again, ripped from complete contentment for... this. I'm suprised both of us got ripped off. Suppose I'll ask the obvious: piss off any witches lately?"

Rebekah interrupts Kol, "Fiancé?"

Elizabeth nods and shows Rebekah the ring, Rebekah squeals while Klaus rolls his eyes.

Klaus composed himself and looked over at the couple with sincerity in his eyes, "Congratulations."

While Rebekah and Elizabeth talk about the nearing wedding, Klaus answers Kol's question.

"Actually, my current enemies are a group of hatemongers who see myself and my daughter as abominations to the vampire race."

Rebekah interfers, "The bigoted undead. That's new. They must have a witch-for-hire."

Kol nods, "A witch that's spent enough time here to replicate every detail. This is Elijah's prized Cheval Blanc."

Elizabeth sighs, "Or someone just hates u guys really bad. Why am i even here?"

Rebekah turned to Elizabeth, "Well u know the witches don't really like Kol. So they probably don't like u either."

Suddenly Freya also enters the room suprising Elizabeth and the siblings of her presence, "The culprit may be closer to home. A witch who knows the compound well and who doesn't trust you to stay away from Elijah. Someone who would risk everything to save New Orleans from plagues."

Klaus gapes, "Vincent."

"On the bright side, he'd never harm Rosie. You, on the other hand, I expect he'll be shipping your bodies to the four corners of the world."

Rebekah nods, "All of our bodies? He isn't here, is he?"

Elijah walks in too, "He is. I think I might have just found a way out of here."

COURTYARD
The siblings and Elizabeth have all went exploring. Elijah had found the courtyard first.

"This wasn't here before. What is it?"

Kol starts explaining, "It's representational magic. I expect there are keys, one for each of us, hidden somewhere meaningful. Somewhere connected to who we are."

"And for those of us who don't remember who we are?"

Klaus smiles sarcastically, "I'll give Antoinette your regards."

Freya sighs, "Door won't open unless all five locks are released. The only way out is together."

Kol nods, "Elijah, if we're to get through this without bloodshed, I recommend that you go to the corner of the house furthest from Nik. Come on. Follow me and Lizzie."

Klaus looks to everyone, "Split up. We need to turn this place upside down. I only just promised my grieving daughter I wouldn't abandon her again. I can't be stuck here."

INTERIOR
Elijah looks around confused, he has went together with Kol and Elizabeth.

"Ominous weather."

Elizabeth nod, "That's an indication of what's actually happening in New Orleans. Rosie and Klaus are in the same city. The resulting consequence is leaking into this reality. Here, this might help your memory. This is all the junk you deemed as worthy of preserving. Ring any bells?"

"You know, Klaus came to visit me at my bar in France. Rebekah, too. You both didn't."

Kol shrugs, "You and I have never really had much in common besides our dashing good looks. And you and Freya more or less murdered my fiancé, so..."

Elizabeth nods, "I agree with everything he just said."

"I'm..."

"The journals. They may contain information about what represents you, somewhere amongst the martyrdom and self-righteousness."

Elijah turns to Elizabeth, "Wait. Did I ever apologize to you for what I did?"

Elizabeth shakes her head and Kol interrupts, "In your peculiar way, I suppose. Look, what matters is that I got her back. Not everybody is so lucky."

THE MUSIC ROOM
In the music room Marcel is talking with Kol, Elizabeth has left and went with Rebekah looking around for ways to get out of the world they were in.

"You got something against literature?"

"Well, these are the collective works of William Shakespeare. Love, power, betrayal. How to thrive in the Mikaelson clan 101. Lizzie and I sent these to Rosie on her ninth birthday."

"How is Liz? You know, she doesn't call much these days. And she's avoiding me right now."

"Well, that's how normal families work. You learn what you can, and then you grow up. Join a cult, start a rock band, find love, make your own family."

"Hmm. Doesn't that fly in the face of "always and forever"?"

"You know, to think I spent a thousand years dying to be a part of that vow."

"What changed?"

"I met a girl. Voilà. Four more keys to go."

"Why would your book of plays be in the music room?"

Kol shrugs, "Kids are messy?"

"Yeah, but this room doesn't even exist anymore. There was a storm. Everything was damaged. That was at least a century ago. Rosie's never even seen this room."

ELIJAHS SUBCONSCIOUS
Everyone got put in a white room, with one big red door. Elizabeth was finally back in a room with Kol and she sighed in relief.

She loved being with Rebekah again, but Freya was there too. It was very awkward.

Kol sighs, "Oh, bloody hell. Now we're in Elijah's mental maze. Of all the hells I've had to endure..."

Elijah furrows his eyebrows, "The door. What is this, Rosie's revenge? Imprison me till I reclaim all of my memories, forcing me to accept accountability for all of this?"

Elizabeth smiles, "Well, as much as I love a cherry on top of a scheme... I have somewhere else to be."

Elizabeth, Kol and Marcel awaken from the Chambre de Chasse.

Rebekah turns to Klaus, "Nik, we can't just leave him here."

"He can find his own way out."

"We made a vow."

"I made a vow to my brother. That's just the man who got Rosie's mother killed."

"I thought the same thing about you once. Do you remember our mother? Before all of the turmoil? Because I do. I remember when she would put flowers in my braid, and I remember when she would sing to us in the morning. And then you killed her."

"Why are you bringing this up now?"

"Because we are capable of doing terrible things, but we are also capable of forgiveness."

"It's just a door, Elijah! Open it! Go on, Rebekah. We'll be right behind you, both of us."

Rebekah wakes from the Chambre de Chasse. Beside her Kol, Marcel and Elizabeth seeing her wake up.

Klaus turns to Elijah still in the Chambre de Chasse, "You killed my brother when you let Hayley die. Because despite what you might think, you did love her. Not 'cause of some family obsession, because of her. Because she believed in something better for all of us. And because she fought for it when we couldn't. Come on. I don't know who you'll be on the other side of that door, but I know that you can't open it alone. You need me. Elijah."

Elijah and Klaus go through the red door, together and Elijah regains his memories. He's overcome with the pain of Hayley's death. Rebekah, Elizabeth, Kol, Klaus, and Marcel watch on, as Elijah cries out in pain and guilt.

to be continued..

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

203K 5.4K 75
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’• "๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ" ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’•...
135K 4K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC
61.1K 875 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...