Paradise [Todoroki Shoto x re...

By Itrytoohard24

《 your quirk is too dangerous. we can't put you in the hero course. i hope you understand that. 》 《 haha, no... More

Quirk Explanation and Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
1k special because i can
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
2k special because why not
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
3k special because stfu
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 64

855 49 35
By Itrytoohard24

"YOU TWO are dating?!" Izuku screeched, the next morning, when you and Todoroki finally resolved to tell him.

"Don't tell the whole universe!" you hissed, making obscene hand gestures to make him be quiet.

"I-I'm sorry! It's just that," Izuku stuttered over his own words, his wide, green eyes flicking between you and Todoroki in shock, "when did this happen?!"

"Yesterday," Todoroki answered, glancing away, and rubbing the back of his neck bashfully.

"I see..." Izuku spluttered, "I mean... I suppose there were signs—"

"We don't need to talk about me making a fool out of myself," you cut in, folding your arms. "That is all that needed to be said."

"Well, congratulations!" Izuku exclaimed, grinning at you both.

Todoroki and you exchanged a shy look with each other, before quickly glancing away, too embarrassed to maintain eye contact. Izuku laughed at your interaction, claiming you two were perfect for each other.

The only other two you ended up informing were Tokoyami and Bakugo. Your fellow satan worshipper had congratulated you stoically, while Bakugo had fake puked, claiming you were both disgusting.

What came next, were the provisional licensing exams. Finally, you, Todoroki and Bakugo could obtain your temporary permit by passing a test, put together by Gang Ocra. The faithful day came, during Winter, and surprisingly enough, all three of you passed with relative ease.

(Camie and Yoarashi also succeeded.)

"These things are shiny," you commented, as you left the building, flicking the card in your hand, reading vaguely over the details inscribed on it.

Though, you squinted in curiosity when you noticed a spare, empty white place on the plastic, captioned, "Approval".

"Whatever," Bakugo snorted, shoving his into the back pocket of his uniform. "Now we can start beating villains up."

You narrowed your eyes at him, not missing out on the subtle 'we' he'd used instead of the usual 'I'.

Perhaps he had matured a bit.

Todoroki stared down at his license, before smiling quietly to himself, and carefully placing it in his own pocket. When he caught you looking, he hastily looked away, to hide his face.

You only laughed, and tapped his cheek, prompting him to glance back at you hesitantly; "You're well on your way to surpassing your god awful father now!" you grinned, giving him a dorky thumbs up.

Todoroki blinked, turning slightly red, before reaching out, and firmly taking your hand in his. "Come on, let's get to the taxi, it's cold out here," he monotoned.

"You don't feel the cold though?..." you asked quizzically, which caused him only to walk faster.

"That's not what I mean," he responded, still refusing to look at you.

A huge, lovesick smile spread across your face when you realised he was worried about you.

Bakugo made mock barfing sounds, purposefully distancing himself from the both of you.

Before you could exit, though, Arther approached you, having oversaw the assessment. "I hate to be a downer, but (Y/n) needs to have their card verified," he spoke, giving you an apologetic glance.

Ah. So what was what the empty space on your license had been for.

"Why?" you questioned, frowning.

"Well, you still are being monitored, you know," Arthur explained, "so you need to get your license approved by the committee in charge of watching kids like you."

"Oh for fuck's sake," you complained, rubbing your forehead. "Ok. Let's get it over with."

Arthur nodded, before waving over a new taxi; All Might waved you goodbye, giving you a pat on the head before he got into the cab he'd called. Bakugo stuck his tongue out at you, to which you gave him a middle finger, as he stuffed his equipment in the boot of the car.

Your boyfriend gave you a concerned look, to which you sighed, and shrugged. "I'm under surveillance," you chuckled mirthlessly, "I can't get off scott free. I should've seen this coming."

Todoroki showed same rare emotion, his beautiful eyes showing sorrow—then, he leaned down, and pressed his hot-cold lips to your cheek, as a small gesture of affection.

It left you stock still, which made him laugh slightly, before saying a quiet, "See you," and also entering the cab. You watched the vehicle leave, pressing your fingers where he'd kissed, practically steaming with embarrassment.

"What was that?" Arthur's menacing voice cut through your thoughts, and you turned around cautiously, to find him utterly blazing with fury.

"Uh... I didn't tell you? Todoroki and I are dating now," you replied, laughing nervously.

Arthur stood there in silence, before turning to the driver of the taxi he'd called over, and pointed in the direction that the others had gone. "Follow that car."

"Arthur, no"

After convincing your dad that he didn't need to pull Todoroki over to interrogate him, you two ended up driving over to a large looking government building, with the words, "Ministry of Quirks" stamped above it. Arthur got out first, and lead you inside to a busy reception, where many people were rushing around in suits, with documents.

The strangest thing was, though, was that no one made a sound. There was no conversation between the employees, as they went through door to door, only the security guard at the front desk was talking on the phone, in a hushed tone.

You were very uncomfortable with the atmosphere that they had created in the studio today.

Sticking close to Arthur, you followed him up to the reception, where he addressed the man. "I'm here to get approval for the licence of (L/n) (Y/n) from Delta."

"Confirmed," the worker replied. "But they've changed the approval. You'll need to get stamped by Foxtrot, not Delta."

"Foxtrot?" the uncertainty in Arthur's voice in turn made you nervous. "I've never heard of a Foxtrot. Are they new?"

"Just came in last week, from a promotion," the employee answered. "They're up in room 8-D."

"Must be pretty good if they're already granted approval stamps..." Arthur murmured to himself, before looking round to you, and holding out his hand, with a smile. "Come on."

Still suspicious, you took it, and allowed your dad to lead you up staircase after staircase, down corridor after corridor, till at last, you arrived at a grey door, titled simply "8-D Conformation Room" above the threshold.

You instinctively stiffened, worry creeping into your brain like a cancer, and you took a step away. Arthur noticed this, and grimaced; he could also tell something wasn't right here, but he knew you needed approval.

"Comeon," he coaxed, "you've faced much worse than this. You can do it. I'll step in if they try anything."

You glanced up at him, then nodded shortly, and gestured for him to open the steel door. He did, and you were greeted with a dark room, with two singular desks opposite each other, a fair distance away.

At the table furthest away, sat a young man, with grey, short hair, and a set of sunglasses. In his hand, he was fiddling absentmindedly with what you assumed was your stamp of approval; he carried the air of a confidence not many could, and there was something oddly unsettling about his smile, when he turned his head to see you.

"Don't just stand there, come in!" he chuckled, waving his free hand. "You do want your license approved, don't you?"

You didn't appreciate his mocking tone.

Arthur did not either, which was evident from his offended expression, as he closed the door behind him. You jumped slightly at the noise, playing with the edge of your school blazer.

"(L/n), correct?" the man asked. When you nodded in response, his grin stretched out across his face, causing you to stiffen. "Do sit down."

Cautiously, you took a seat at the open desk opposite him, leaving Arthur to stand at the back of the room.

You glanced around, trying to determine your environment, but thanks to the lack of light, provided only by one small lamp hanging from the ceiling, not much could be said. However, the ground seemed to be made of metal, indicating this was some type of holding room.

"Oh, where are my manners?" the man exclaimed, leaning forwards over his table. "I am Foxtrot, a new member on the committee that keeps watch over children with potentially dangerous quirks."

"Nice to meet you," you replied, raising an eyebrow, "I'd shake your hand, but unfortunately, my arm isn't five feet long."

Foxtrot tipped his head back, and laughed maniacally; you subconsciously shuffled a bit back in your chair. He sounded so... unhinged. Perhaps something had been knocked loose in his brain.

"I like kids with a sense of humour, you know," Foxtrot spoke slyly, gaining your attention again. "So many of the kids I've met at so traumatised, so dull, lacking in personality... but you... oh, you've got flavour. I'll give you that, (L/n)."

Your eyes narrowed, and you peered at his green eyes. Arthur had green eyes—but unlike your father's, Foxtrot's were bright, with a little too much energy.

Was he trying to mess with you?

"I'd like to get my stamp of approval as soon as possible," you responded hastily.

"Oh, but of course!" Foxtrot replied, before his grin became a tad more sadistic, "But, I'm afraid you're going to answer a couple of questions first."

A/n: am I adding in another subplot of my own? You bet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
58.8K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
30.7K 281 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
5.6K 329 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...