BOUND ✔

Autorstwa Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... Więcej

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

41: An unexpected day

6.2K 445 150
Autorstwa Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

The following days were quick to pass all while Jungkook seemed quite busy with something, busy to the extent that he was visiting Taehyung a bit less than before.

On the other hand, Taehyung was trying his best to be professional in his task, but his inside was betraying him to the full. He was sure that with the passing of time, he was falling deeply, but the fear was still there as the other side of the mafia was also there somewhere in his heart from those traumatizing night events. 

"He isn't here again," Taehyung grumbled to John who nodded his head and continued typing something on his laptop.

"Where is- where is he?" Biting his lips, Taehyung stammered, this time feeling a bit awkward. They were sitting in the living room, Taehyung doing his work of making a presentation while John was doing something else.

The stutter made John stop typing and give him a cocky glance. "Are you missing him?" Amusement was clear in his voice while Taehyung quickly felt his ears burning in embarrassment.

"N-no.. I mean-"

"Yeah yeah, I get it." John chuckled and on cue, his phone buzzed and he excused himself to receive the call.

Now Taehyung was sitting on the couch alone, his messy thoughts and him.

"Camera is ready, you need to receive it from the cafe."

"Hm.."

"Also, are you feeling alright?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the question that the officer asked him for the 100th time in the past few days.

"I'm totally fine Jin hyung. And I'll be there after taking permission from him." Jin hummed in response.

"Um, Taehyung... I've to go somewhere urgent. How about I leave you at your hyung's place?" Taehyung was shocked was an underestimation. He rose up from the couch with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Right- now?!" John nodded his head and rushed to his room.

"Get ready in 5 minutes Taehyung!" He shouted from the door and closed it.

"What was that? Are you going to the cafe?"

"Yeah- I guess."

"Taehyung! 4 minutes!!" John again shouted and Taehyung was quick to rush to his room to change.

................

"Everything is alright?" Taehyung frowned at the urgency of the visit when they were finally in the car, near the cafe.

"Yeah, just some urgent meeting, and the data is with me." He smiled sheepishly to which Taehyung nodded, still not buying that.

"We are here, take care of yourself ok? Don't you dare to go anywhere else, refrain from doing any sort of work, and also, take your medicines on time!" John stated the rules like a strict mother, making Taehyung smile.

"Don't smile like that and go." Taehyung nodded his head and when he was about to enter the cafe, John entered before him and directly went to the counter.

"What the-" Taehyung was bewildered by the move when the other started talking with his hyung while pointing towards him.

The blue-haired quickly dashed to the counter but was engulfed in a warm embrace before he could reach there.

"Omg~ Hyung, what a surprise. I was missing you so freaking much." Jae was chirping on his side but he was losing his calm on the scene in front of him.

What is John saying to Hyung?

"Hyung~"

"Oh.. I miss you too Jae." He smiled a bit for the excited boy who happily hugged again.

"Come hyung, come on~" Jae started dragging him to the kitchen but his eyes were fixed on John and Yoongi, both having very serious expressions and he was sure by the looks, Yoongi was angry.

Jae gave him his favorite strawberry cheesecake and milkshake in an instant. The environment was cozy but Taehyung was sweating from different thoughts.

His gaze shifted to the door when it was opened by nonother than Yoongi who dismissed Jae, causing the boy to leave the kitchen with a pout. An angry frown was decorating the pale skin of the older and that's when Taehyung was confirmed.

I'm doomed.

"Kim Taehyung! How dare you!" Taehyung sprung up from the tool when the older marched to him with the same frown.

"What- What's wrong hyung-"

"Don't hyung me you brat!!!" Yoongi hissed and Taehyung gulped knowing that the other was definitely aware of something now.

Did John tell him about my real job? Or about the gun-

His thoughts were interrupted when he was once again embraced, this time very carefully.

Taehyung silently let the other do whatever he wanted, basking in the warmth. After a little moment, Yoongi pulled back to look at his chest, causing him to bite his lip.

"I told you to be careful you dumb stick!" Yoongi scolded him once again.

"Hyung-"

"Shut up! Firstly you disappeared like a cloud of smoke in thin air, and secondly, when you're here after a whole month, you are coming as an injured person?" Taehyung was now out of words and almost panicked when Yoongi started to unbutton his white shirt.

"What are you doing-"

Yoongi gasped when his eyes fell on the stitches marks over his chest. Taehyung took the opportunity and quickly stepped back and buttoned up the shirt again.

"This looks worst Tae," Yoongi mumbled in a shaky voice, looking way more than just concerned. Now Taehyung was really losing his patience.

"Why are you acting like that hyung! I came here after so long, and that's how you'll treat me?!" Yoongi blinked his eyes and his expression softened. He stepped forward and hugged the blue-haired once again, stroking his hair gently, he pecked his temple.

"That man told me that you went through an accident Tae. Why you never told me about that when we talked before?" Yoongi mumbled and Taehyung let out a sigh of relief and hugged back the older.

"To avoid this reaction.?" Yoongi pulled back and smacked his arm.

"Ouch! Hyung-"

"Shut up! Sit here and eat this. Also, give me details about how it happened." He pointed towards his chest to which Taehyung slightly shivered, recalling the night.

"It's- that night... I-" Yoongi sighed and patted his back gently, realizing that the topic must be traumatizing for the boy, but oblivious of the fact that how much it was.

"Forget it. You're fine now. That's all matters." Taehyung nodded his head with a bit of a smile, heaving out a deep breath. 

"That person said he's the butler where you're working. He gave me his number in case you feel unwell, and also handed me this pack of medicines." Taehyung sighed now knowing the reason for all the talk that happened before. John did that to make sure that he was safe.

"Yeah, he's quite friendly," Taehyung scratched his neck with a smile.

"But I really want to sue them all. How come they never informed me about this accident?"

"Ah! Hyung, can I.. can I have those new strawberry muffins you made last time?" Taehyung quickly tried to change the topic, and to his luck, it did work.

After about an hour, Jin told him about Namjoon coming to the cafe with the camera. Like the old times, he received that very skillfully, and to his surprise, the other was very happy to see him all healthy and better.

The whole day passed like that and now he was feeling anxious that why John wasn't there yet. Of course, he wasn't allowed to go back on his own or Jungkook will murder the butler.

The cafe was almost empty now and Jae was continuously updating him about the person who was pestering his hyung to date him. It was a piece of very rare news to be exact and the most shocking thing was the blushing Yoongi who didn't even protest about anything. He felt very happy for his hyung who finally found someone for himself.

"What's his name hyung?" Taehyung whispered in his hyung's ear once Jae was scolded to complete his work by a totally red Yoongi.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed Taehyung a bit to which he laughed loudly, enjoying the new side of his hyung. They continued their little bickering.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"They'll try to harm him again John." Jungkook seethed but John gave him an assuring smile.

"Don't worry about that, he is with his hyung. They won't be able to attack him in public, also when he's with his hyung." Jungkook was still not so sure about that. The whole day, he couldn't stop thinking about the blue-haired after hearing the news that Jung was trying to contact him. Jungkook's mansion wasn't hidden from Jung, that's why John thought about the plan B, which was to bring Taehyung away from the mansion.

"His hyung won't be able to do anything if something happens." Jungkook again pressed, gathering his things to leave.

"I didn't leave him all alone. Our men are around that cafe, guarding in disguise to protect him." John quickly said to stop him.

"Please, we need you here as well or we will lose the contract." He again tried and Jungkook just inhaled sharply before falling back on his chair.

"If anything happens to him again, I'll kill you, John." He threatened in a low voice, full of seriousness.

"Gladly." John said with a small smile and handed him the laptop back to work again.

°○°○°○°○°○○°○°○°○°○°

"Oh come on hyung~ can't you just tell me his name?" Taehyung whined for the nth time as Yoongi wasn't planning on telling him the name.

"Go away Tae, let me do this quickly. Also, are you staying with me today?" Yoongi asked while grabbing the register from the counter and walking to the kitchen.

"No... um, John will pick me up." Taehyung said unsure but also felt happy to have lots of time with his hyung, just like before.

"Ok. But finish these dumplings and take your medicine."

"Hyung~~"

"Go.!"

"Fine." Taehyung huffed and walked to the table that was just cleaned by Jae and started eating the treat, not noticing the person who was looking at him from the glass door of the cafe.

"I was searching for you everywhere, and here you are. So close.." Hoseok smirked beneath the mask and entered the cafe, getting his gun ready to shoot the blue-haired. Taehyung didn't mind the chiming of the bell, thinking about the arrival of some customers.

"Sorry Jeon, but this is the last time I'm doing this. Hopefully, you'll recover again from the loss." Mumbling to himself, he closed the door and pointed the gun toward the oblivious Taehyung, who had his back to the door.

"Goodbye, Kid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum.. Eid Mubarak ❤💜. I'm back you all!!! With a boring chapter ㅋㅋㅋ. Well, did you miss me? 👀

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

584K 20.7K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...
60.8K 5.1K 46
A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] ❝𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆...❞ °°° B...
1.3M 68.2K 48
(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who are you?" "Mafia.. using you as a BAIT." ...
88.9K 5.6K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...