First King (First Hassan Male...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

A gentleman loved by his people and a special girl. During the great battle in which he took part of, he lost... More

Bio
Chapter 0: Hero In Their Eyes
Chapter 1: The Mightiest Human Ever
Chapter 2: The First Hassan
Chapter 3: Hassan-I Sabbah
Chapter 4: Battle Of 2 Peerages
Chapter 5: The Old Man and The New Hero
Quick Update/Votes
Chapter 6: Meeting Back At Kuoh
Chapter 7: Intruders
Chapter 8: Phenex V Death
Chapter 9: Investigation
Chapter 11: Along Came Death
Chapter 12: Raikou and an Unepected Guest
Chapter 13: Bring Forth Another Student
Chapter 14: The Sacred Place
Chapter 15: A Gift

Chapter 10: Arrival

7.2K 174 61
By TheAnimeManofYeet

Coolest mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere

??: "I heard you burnt up a village while away?"

A short girl walked over to the other as she sat down beside her.

Culprit: "I only did it because they were humans. They think they can tell me what to do?! Hahaha!!! I slaughtered all of them and burnt them all to ashes"

??: "You should be more careful"

Culprit: "Are you saying I have to lower myself to those damn pesky humans?"

??: "I never said such a thing dear~ I'm simply stating that the other 4 will be much VERY angry~"

Culprit: "I'll deal with the main two myself"

??: "Why do I even bother to help if you won't listen? Well, they will all be returning back soon"

Culprit: "Are you the first one here?!"

??: "Yes. I'd say one will be here in 5 days, 2 in a week, the other one likes to take her time so I'd say... a month?"

Culprit: "Why does she always do this? She can never be here in time for our meeting!!!"

She smashes her hand onto the ground, shattering the floor for a few feet at each side.

??: "Careful now, you wouldn't want big sister scolding you~"

Culprit: "Ugh, I hate you"

??: "Yet you always find yourself coming to me for help"

Culprit: "Shut it!! I almost feel like just ravaging another village because of you.. I might just go back"

The two sit down and enjoy their food while they wait for the rest of the group to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rias: "According to the information provided to us by Grayfia, they say that the village was destroyed by one person"

Issei: "One person did all that?"

Riser: "A human?"

Riser picks up a letter that described how some died.

Rias: "Well to be quite honest, saying it's human might be a stretch too"

Riser handed her the letter and analyzed again.

Rias: "The bodies had what look like claws dug into one of the bodies. Some were missing hearts and guts pulled out"

Akeno: "Could it not be an animal?"

Rias: "Unlikely. Most bodies were burnt and there weren't any signs of anything eaten. Also, they say a large footprint was captured"

Asia: "A footprint?"

Riser: "This is why they gave us the operation"

Rias: "A large human footprint with large nails"

Kiba: "A person with claws capable of shredding through flesh and the ability to fire flames. On top of that, it appears they are barefooted and have large nails"

Issei: "So we are looking for a werewolf then?"

Rias: "Could be. We can't rule anything out"

Y/n: "If thou wishes to be taken to the crime scene, I shall take you all there"

Rias: "I say we go. Sona?"

Sona: "I wouldn't be apposed to going. We'd have Mr. Hassan watching over us so I'll know we'll be safe"

I nod as she smiles at me.

Rias: "Any of you want to back out?"

They all show their determination on the first large scale investigation as I look over to see Grayfia beside me.

Grayfia: "The village has had all corpses removed and buried. You all will be free to check it out now"

Rias: "Thanks Grayfia"

Grayfia and I walk in the middle of the group. She takes us to the forest and immediately see the aftermath of the attack. It still reeked of blood and despite the bodies being removed, what was left of the bodies was splattered all over the walls.

Rias: "To think, men, women and children were all here and in a second, killed for the enjoyment of somebody else"

Riser: "The motive is still unknown Rias, but what is for sure is that this atrocity will not go unpunished"

Asia: "Just thinking of what was going through the minds of all those people.. I hate the though of what their final memories were like"

Issei: "It's okay Asia. Like Riser said, we'll make sure to make these bastards pay"

Y/n: "All of thee are free to roam around"

Grayfia: "Try to group up with one another. The more of you there are the better"

Y/n: "Boy, take the lead with the white cat and priestess"

Issei: "Koneko and Asia? Sure"

Y/n: "Boy, take the Sitri child and other Sacred Gear user"

Riser: "If that's what you say"

Rias walked over to me and pulled me to the side.

Rias: "Thanks for coming along Mr. Hassan"

Y/n: "It is a master's duty to watch over his children. I'll be making sure none are harmed"

Rias: "How come you chose the pairing for those two?"

Y/n: "For preference regarding their style. Issei is the strongest here and therefore I decided to pair him with the weakest"

Rias: "Asia"

Y/n: "That boy is still reckless so he'll need back up. The nekomata shall serve as so. Being that Issei is still immature, leaving the Twilight healer at his side will come beneficial should a battle commence and he is need to rest"

Rias: "And Koneko can distract the opponent while Asia heals Issei?"

Y/n: "Precisely"

I look over to Riser who was walking with Sona and Saji.

Y/n: "That boy is able to become a powerhouse offensively. Adding saji, who possess a gear capable of holding down an opponent while also being able to take power from another could help. Having Sona, a tactical genius and powerful defensive devil alongside them will allow them to be able to not only defend against anything, but also be able to counter strongly"

Rias: "Wow. You have an eye for being able to organize teams together"

Y/n: "I was considered an incredible mastermind in my past"

Rias: "How long ago was that?"

Y/n: "Too long. It is about time you get going too Miss Gremory"

Rias: "You're right. Thanks for opening my eyes"

I nod as she takes off with her group. As she does, Grayfia walks next to me and sets up a barrier around the area.

Grayfia: "Should anyone intrude, they'll have to be strong and I'll be alerted immediately"

She looks over at me and turns away.

Grayfia: "Mr. Hassan, do you happen to have another name?"

Y/n: "I did, though I can't remember it no longer"

Grayfia: "Is it lonely?.. Being by youself?"

Y/n: "Is has been. Those boys brought lively energies to my life. I thank those boys for that"

Grayfia: "That's great to hear"

Y/n: "How is the child?"

Grayfia: "Millicas? He's been fine thank you for asking. He's been learning how to use his devil magic"

Y/n: "Excellent. How about the other child?"

Grayfia: "Other child?"

Y/n: "Sirzechs"

Grayfia chuckles to himself at my joke.

Grayfia: "He's been doing well too. He's been busy with taking care of the underworld and being a good father. He's been asking about you lately"

Y/n: "What might his enquiries be?"

Grayfia: "He wants to meet you for something and requested me to invite you over when you were free"

Y/n: "After this investigation, I'd like to take of thou's offer"

Grayfia: "I'll let him know. He'll be happy to hear it since it appears he may need your help with it"

She remembered something and reached into her pocket.

Grayfia: "Excuse me for forgetting. He asked me to hand you this before coming here"

I receive the letter and opened it.

Grayfia: "He mentioned that only you are allowed to see it and read it. I'll be leaving to check up on the children while you inspect it"

Y/n: "You have my gratitude. Please let me know if thou encounters any threats to the safety of the children"

She bows a little and leaves. I open the letter and begin to read through it.

Dear Mr. Hassan

"If you are reading this, I have an important message for you regarding the carnage from before. I am not entirely sure if my theory is correct or not but it is something I need you to know. What we could potentially be going up against could endanger the lives of everyone if I am correct"

I continue to read the rest of it until a big explosion was heard.

Grayfia: "An intruder has entered!!"

Y/n: "So destiny arrives"

I take off as the final sentences repeat in my head.

"What we could be facing is a powerful foe who could shred opponents in half with monstrous strength with ease. I have a clue"

I see a giant wall of flames go up in the sky.

Y/n: "Riser's team"

"We've had problems with them for years but they've always find a way to elude us. They are.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riser was sent back as a giant fist nearly destroys him.

Riser: "You have my thanks"

Sona had created a barrier just before he was crushed. The attacker turns her attention to Sona next.

Culprit: "I'll kill you then you puny human!!!"

Riser: "No you won't!!!"

Riser releases a power flaming attack that engulfs the enemy.

Saji: "Did we beat it"

Riser: "No"

Saji: "Can we?"

Riser: "We're only buying time so he can arrive"

Culprit: "He? And whom might this human be?"

Riser: "He isn't human, I promise you that"

She fires a large blast at Riser who Sona saves once again.

Culprit: "Now you're mine!!!"

Saji: "Not a chance!!!"

Saji fires his rope and pulls her down.

Saji: "Hey KFC!! I can manage the enemy for a bit if you can pull something strong off!!!"

Riser: "Got it"

Culprit: "Hehehe.. You think you can hold me down with this?"

She grabs the string and begins to tug on it as Saji tries his best to hold his ground.

Saji: "Just how strong.. is she?!"

She manages to throw Saji towards her.

Saji: "Shit!!!"

Sona: "Saji!!!"

Riser: "Kid!!"

She uses her sharp claws to attack him but Saji is saved by Sona using a powerful barrier were the attack would of landed.

Culprit: "You are certainly annoying with this pesky trick of yours, but can it hold up?"

It starts cracking as Saji did his best to break himself free.

*BOOST* *BOOST* *BOOST*

Riser knew what was coming and concentrated himself on his attack.

Culprit: "What's wrong? Don't care about your friend? You'll just end up killing him-"

Issei: "NOW RISER!!!"

Issei punched the girl in the back of the head which caused her to release Saji's whip. He quickly grabs him and jumps away.

Issei: "Barriers up!!"

Sona: "On it"

He gives her his boosted magic which Sona uses to surround Riser and the enemy in a powerful barrier.

Riser: "Flames hotter than the sun. GOD PHOENIX!!!"

A flaming bird the size of a mountain flew up into the sky and descended down onto the girl.

Culprit: "AAAAAAAAHHH-!!!!"

Her screams were quickly quieted as Riser falls to his knees after using an exhausting attack.

Saji: "You have my thanks bud. You too Riser"

Riser didnt say anything as he stared at the flaming forest infront of him.

Issei: "Don't mention it. We aren't done yet"

Sona: "What?!"

Riser: "*Panting* Didn't I tell you? We were merely stalling"

Out from the flaming hell where his attack landed, the sounds of laughter were heard as the girl slowly began to walk up.

Riser: "Maybe if the Red Dragon Emperor boosted me, it could of possibly killed"

Culprit: "Nonsense, flames could never kill me!!!"

Riser: "True.. but I know something that will"

Culprit: "Oh? And what might that be?"

Riser: "Him"

He pointed up to a tree where a towering man stood in silence above the flames looking down on her.

Culprit: "Oi, who the hell are you?"

Y/n: "Death, and I've come for you.."

I look down to take a better look at her.

Y/n: "Oni"

Oni: "Ho, this looks to be interesting~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.3K 33
Kisuke a normal human died and was given a second chance with a system to cause chaos in the multiverse read along as he becomes the ultimate faker...
12.8K 1K 26
According to Death, I am useless. According to Death, I shouldn't be here. According to Death, I am a nobody. And, according to Death, he couldn't lo...
106K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
40.4K 610 26
Issei is betrayed by everyone around him and wants nothing to do with him. Giving him no choice but to purge his pieces, and they think he dies but h...