THE MAFIA LOVER

By TheTeaHoney

[****WARNING**18+] THIS STORY HAS MATURE CONTENT IN IT SUCH AS ABUSE AND TOTURE RELATED. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFO... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
A/N

VI

735 32 14
By TheTeaHoney

"Cmon spill the tea sis."

~Dante De Rosa

———————————————————

Vivian wakes up to one of the maids slightly shaking her. Vivian was naked once again but luckily she had blankets to cover her.

"Goodmorning, Mr. De Rosa said to wear this." The maid handed Vivian a sundress ,undergarments and sandals.
"He said do not take too long, now you have a nice day Ms. Vivian."

"Thank you." Vivian said.

The maid just smiled and walked out of Vivian's room.
Vivian then got ready ,her butt was still felt sore from Valentino beating her with the belt last night. She was mad and didn't wanna do anything, all she wanted to do was sit and relax in a bubble bath with some chocolate chip cookies and milk but Vivian knew what her mission was,
To kill this motherfucker Valentino.

*

Vivian walked down stairs and saw Valentino dressed in one of his nice fitted suits. He looked good as always.

He pulled Vivian by her waist and kissed her. Vivian was hesitant to kiss back because she was surprised of how fast this was going.

"Kiss me back Vivian." Valentino slapped her ass.
Vivian kissed back but put her hand on his chest to push him off and to catch her breath but Valentino bites Vivian's lip a little too hard and it makes her lip bleed a little.

"Don't push me off ok baby." Valentino said then grabbed Vivian's hand and walked out the house.
They got in the car and before Valentino started driving he gave Vivian a tissue to clean the little bit of blood coming from her lip.

"Did you really have to fucking bite me." Vivian whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Valentino asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"Don't say things you might end up regretting." Valentino said.
"Take my words seriously because I will not say it again the next time."

"Ok." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They pulled up to a fancy store. Vivian started to get a bit excited. She loved going shopping.

Valentino took her hand and walked her in the store. Once they went in everyone looked at them and some even started walking faster.

Vivian was a little nervous but didn't say anything just stayed by Valentino.

"Don't worry they are just scared." He said.

"Of what?" Vivian asked.

"Of me." Valentino smiled wickedly.

Oh ok cool 😎
Vivian thought.

"Get everything you want." Valentino said.

That's when Vivian started walking around the whole store going all out. They had a whole bunch of perfume, coco butter ,clothes ,shoes. Even Valentino got somethings he wanted Vivian to wear.

"I'm going to try these on real quick stay right here." Vivian said.

"What do you mean stay right here." Valentino laughed.
"I'm coming with you."

"Oh ok you're gonna wait outside the try on room." Vivian said.

"No I'm not." He said.

Vivian rolled her eyes and Valentino popped her on her forehead.

"Nigga did you just pop me on my forehead." Vivian looked at him like he was crazy.

"You are lucky it wasn't my dick."
That shut Vivian right up.

I'll be damn if someone hits me in my forehead with their dick like what the fuck.
Vivian thought as she walked into the try in room.

Valentino sat on the side of the room playing on his phone as Vivian started to try on her clothes.

She put on the red lingerie set she really wanted to try on to see if it fit but she did wanna have it on for to long cause of Valentino.

"You look so sexy ." Vivian had noticed that Valentino looked up from his phone now and had his attention on her.

That's when she hurried and tried to take to it off but Valentino stopped her.

"What are you doing." Valentino asked.
"Come here."

Vivian walked slowly and stopped about 4 ft away from him.

"Closer." He said.

Vivian took a little step forward.

Valentino got up fast and yanked her towards him. He choked her a little bit then started to kiss down her body.

"Wait wha- are you doing?" Vivian asked.

"I'm going to eat you out." Valentino said making it to her thighs he picked Vivian up with her legs wrapped around his head.

"Hold up in-in the store?!" She said surprised.

"Yes." Valentino said while taking her underwear off.
"You smell so good-"

Valentino's phone started ringing. He put Vivian down and answered it.

Valentino didn't look so happy when he got off the phone.

Vivian got a little paranoid thinking that he probably caught her.

"Cmon put on your clothes and let's go." Valentino said.

Vivian was relieved and put her clothes on. Valentino paid for all of her stuff and they left the store.

Valentino was driving fast, he seemed he really angry but he kept silent during the car ride.

They pulled up to his house and had his bodyguards take her stuff up.

Vivian got out the car but before she could Valentino grabbed her arm.

"Listen you go into my room and you stay in there. You have everything you need in there. My cousin Dante will watch you. Now if he tells me that you were acting up expect the worse coming your way ,I'm already fucking mad and I will fuck you up today ok." Valentino said calmly and kissed Vivian on her head then left.

Well that was scary how he said that calm.
Vivian thought.
Hmmmm What should I do that would fuck up his day even more.

Vivian then heard a voice.

"Hello." A man said he was tall like Valentino and he black hair , hazel eyes, and pale skin.
"I'm Valentino's cousin it is nice to meet you ,Vivian."

"Oh hi it's Dante right?" She asked.

"Yes now let's go to his room." He said.

Vivian got the creepy vibes from this dude he was kind of robotic.
They made it up to Valentino's room and Vivian went straight to the tv turning on her favorite show but before she played it she turned to Dante who was sitting on a chair reading a book.

"I'm hungry." Vivian says.

Dante looked up and closed his book.

"What would you like to eat?" He said.

"Pizza." She smiled.

"Ok." He smiled back at her.

~~~~~~~

40 minutes later Dante comes upstairs with a hot pizza.
Vivian starts to eat but the she notices Dante had a little blood on his shirt. Dante saw that Vivian noticed it.

"Don't worry the maid was taking too long with the pizza so I had to give her a little push to make her go faster." Dante smirked.

Vivian eyes went wide.

"Oh wow... is she ok?" She asked.

"She'll be alright." He stated.

Vivian just nodded not wanting to continue the conversation anymore and Dante went back to reading his book.

~~~~~~~~

Few hours later Vivian got bored and decided she should take a shower in Valentino's bathroom.
Once she got out she rubbed her cocoa butter on her body ,put on her pink silk night gown that stopped at her mid thigh ,brushed her teeth and put her hair by up into a bun.

Dante was still there reading his book.

"Do you always read?" Vivian asked.

"Not always but I do really like to read." Dante answered.

"Oh. What do you like to read about." Vivian asked again. She was bored so asking questions was the only thing she really felt like doing.

"Scary stuff." Dante said. "What do you like to do Vivian?"

"I like to go shopping ,I like to travel and hang out with my friends." Vivian said.

"What about family. What do you do with them?" Dante asks.

"My mom has passed away and my father is a deadbeat." She answered quickly.

"No siblings ,cousins, aunts ,uncles?" Dante asked.

"Nope." Vivian said.

"Vivian I like you so does everyone else Valentino has told." Dante said.
"But there is something about you."

"What?" Vivian asked.

"I can tell you have a big secret so tell me what is it that you are keeping, cmon spill the tea sis." Dante said laughing.

Vivian laughed a little too but was still nervous.

"What are you talking about?" Vivian said smiling.

"Oh I see how it is ,you're not gonna tell me." Dante smiled evilly. "I will pray for you Vivian."

Dante got up and gave Vivian a big hug then Valentino came in with a blank face he tilted his head a little.

"What are you two doing." Valentino asked.

"I'm just giving her a hug cousin. You know I will never touch what is yours." Dante smiled. He left the room leaving Valentino and Vivian alone.

Vivian was dozing off into space , she was starting to get really paranoid.

What if he knew.
That kept repeating in her head. She was worried ,so worried that she felt like throwing up her food but she had to hold it together.

"Vivian , you okay?" Valentino asked interrupting her thoughts.

"Yes I'm fine." She answered.

"Ok come I'm going to teach you something." He said.

"Teach me what?" Vivian asked.

"How to take dick." He smirked.

———————————————————

Hope y'all have a good day 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 137K 51
⚠️warning⚠️ this book contains mature content and abuse. This Is the first warning and will not be the last. Andrei Volkov is the head of the Russia...
462K 8.1K 44
【 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐧 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 】 Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...
1.2M 44.6K 46
Ace Valentino is a cold businessman, always having a strong and scary aura surrounding him, which never scared Ava Kace, his best friend. Despite liv...
Jokers By Vii <3

Teen Fiction

119K 2.8K 115
A long time ago there were 3 brothers, Rozario, Santiago and Valentino. Their last name is unknown but the fact that they were related is, well, even...