The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

De vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... Mai multe

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 49: Offer

1K 36 57
De vanillasunlight

Author's Note:

I'm really currently having a hard time how the heck I can possibly finish this story for 60 chapters when there are still a lot of happenings to unfold so I will be making it 70 because I love you all!! Omg! I'm really excited now!! This chapter is going to be my favorite.

I hope you all are still enjoying my luvs and stay safe! ♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Facts about The Beautiful Tragic Us

1. Mikasa doesn't have a scar on her face. She is flawless since in this story, Ackermans have special healing ability. That does not preclude being immune to diseases like fever and etc.

2. Eren and his father are not in good terms since Eren found out about Zeke. Eren is also not listening to his grandfather since then.

3. Carla and Grisha are also not in good terms but rest assured, Carla remained nice to Mikasa. She also didn't hate Zeke.

4. Eren Kruger, Eren's grandfather is rich. He could rival Mikasa's grandfather's wealth.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Mikasa's POV

"Are you really sure you will go back to that place Lady Mikasa?" Kiyomi remained his head low as I the assistant helped me dress up.

"Yes. Now that I found out who are involved on this, I deserve to know the truth." I said, determined as months ago, I received trails leading to who was involved behind the killings of my family.

"What is all of this? Explain." I demanded as I the private inspector Kiyomi hired handed me pictures and documents.

My eyes widened as soon as I spotted the familiar picture of our grandfather, Eren Kruger.

"I am very sorry to inform you Lady Mikasa. That's the last thing we have gathered. The people involved on the killings for the late Princess' death are in here." The inspector says.

"What do you mean? Does Eren Kruger Jaeger has anything to do with this?" I asked.

"We are yet to confirm that. But we interviewed the family of the one who killed your family back that day. We have located where they are hiding. The wife said that the man was working on the Jaegers that time but she didn't know what kind of job the chairman told them to." He says.

I gritted my teeth in anger. Even if it's still unconfirmed, how can grandpa hide this from me?! I thought they love me as their family! Why did he hide the fact that a fucking criminal worked for him!!

I cried in anger as I remained silent the whole day and decided to go back to the place where I used to live.

"I have to do something. I will confirm it myself. I will face Eren Kruger Jaeger." I said as I angrily closed my room door.

"You stay here Kiyomi and look after everything while I'm gone." I said and she bowed her head.

"As you wish Lady Mikasa." She says as she bowed her head and I went inside the car.

Almost 6 years has passed but this place still hasn't changed a bit. I went to my old home where I built the mansion. I rested there and waited for the morning to come.

Because of what I find out, I realized I would also like to buy the land where my parents are being buried. I would like to transfer their remains and place them in a sacred sanctuary I will build soon. I can't stand seeing the family who ones made me feel like I was part of being the reason why I lost my family.

I could never forgive him if proven that he was the one who commanded them.

"Just you wait grandpa." I said as I prepared myself to see him.

I work a black dress fit for my body. My hair once again went back longer. I wore black stilettos to match my dress making my fair skin standout. I wore a vintage black pillbox hat with veil that covered half of my eyes. I wore dark red lipstick and brought a bag with me.

"Let's go." I said as my bodyguard opened the door for me to get in.

"Long time no see." I said as the familiar high gates opened up.

The car went to the long driveway and turned around the huge garden maze. It stopped and the driver opened the door for me.

I looked up and looked at the tall mansion in front me. I clenched my jaw and walked inside.

"I would like to speak to the chairman. Tell him it's Lady Mikasa Hizuru Ackerman." I said and the girl on the reception desk's eyes widened.

"Please wait for a minute Madame and make yourself at home." She was panicking.

I know she recognizes me but she must have gotten scared of how different I look now.

I sat at the chair elegantly as what I have learned in Japan for years. Kiyomi taught me everything even the tiniest details of how a Princess should drink her tea.

I looked around and noticed that some interiors have changed. It was still classic but the designs have changed a little. The details have became gold and it looked even heavenly. It was beautiful. But I am not here for a visit. I am here to talk and to buy the land where my parents are currently buried.

"Good day. Sorry to keep you waiting. Please follow me." A woman appeared. I didn't know her. She must be new.

My bodyguard continued to followed me as I walked behind the girl and we entered an elevator. Few steps and I was standing next to a very huge door.

"The chairman is waiting for you Madame." She says and I nodded.

I was about to go when I remembered my bodyguards and told him to stay outside and wait for me.

"But Lady Mikasa.." The other one insisted but I glared at him.

With just like that, the woman disappeared as she excused herself. My bodyguards stood side by side as I slowly knock.

"Come in." A deep voice echoed inside and my heart started beating like crazy.

No, it can't be.

I pushed the door slowly and closed it once I got in.

I was welcomed into a huge office. There was a huge shelf full of books. The ceiling was so high and I looked in front of me. A chair was turned back with someone sitting on it.

"I want to speak to the chairman." I spoke clearly but softly.

"You already are. I am the chairman." He spoke.

My breathing was uneven as he slowly turned around his swivel chair and faced me. It can't be.

No. This can't be.

The chairman is..

Eren Jaeger.

"What brings you here Lady Mikasa Hizuru Ackerman?" He raised his eyebrows as he tiredly looked at me while holding a book.

I looked like I was about to get eaten by a snake. I could feel my nerves shaking. This can't be happening. I felt like my whole blood left my body. My heartbeat was erratic and I couldn't breathe properly.

He was wearing a suit. His straight long hair fell on his shoulder, he looks like a cold hearted prince. His facial expressions have enhanced. His face has gotten more defined, he is so handsome than that night I last saw him. I can't believe it.

"If you have nothing to discuss then feel free to go out. You are wasting my time." He says.

And he's got a sharp tongue talking to me like that. A princess like me.

"I am here to talk to Lord Eren Kruger Jaeger." I manage to say clearly but deep inside I could feel my insides churning I feel nauseous at the way he stares at me.

It feels like he is seeing my entire soul with that stare that I gulped.

"My late grandfather have already died 2 years ago." He said as he slowly got up.

I took a step back as he turned around his huge office desk and leaned on it as he looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know about that. There was just something I needed to discuss with him only." I said looking down.

Why does grandpa have to die? How can I find out who really killed my parents?! I NEED TO FUCKING KNOW!!

"Is that it? Nothing else?" He says as he tilted his head while still staring at me.

I cleared my throat. Why do I fucking feel small all of a sudden. It's just Eren!! I have to bit my lip and inhaled before I looked into his green eyes.

The eyes of the person I love so dearly.

"I want to buy the land where the Ackermans are buried. Name your price." I said full of courage and he smirked.

"What if I say that land if not for sale?" He says as he closed his eyes and smirked at me.

Oh my God. The way he smirks is making me feel things. Shit. But I won't let my guard down.

"I can double the price. Make it triple. I don't care how much I have to pay. Name it." I said as he chuckled.

What's fucking funny? I am desperate. I am buying that land.

"I told you that's not for sale. What part of my statement did you not understand?" He chuckles and I have never felt this humiliated my entire life.

Shit. I feel like my horns are about to come out because of his sharp tongue. I never thought Eren could be like this. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine Eren being heartless, even worse than what he did to me before.

I stayed silent as I refrained myself from cursing. That's not proper for a princess like I am. I am standing the whole time and he didn't even offered me to sit. What a true gentleman?!!

"Well if you insist, I could make some arrangements. That is if you will agree to my offer and conditions." Eren says smirks as I looked at him interested.

"I'm listening." I responded.

"You can have the land. You can even have more than that but only if you accept my offer." He says as he smiled wickedly.

He stood up and took a step forward towards me and I stiffed.

"Tell me. What do you want in return?" I demanded as I took a step back slowly.

He is coming closer to me and I mentally cursed as my back hit the fucking door behind me.

He put his hand next to my head and I looked away avoiding his gaze. Shit. What is he doing?!!

"Be my wife." He says and my mouth hanged open.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

"How about I say no?" I gritted my teeth as he smirked at me. He tilted his head as he checked me up and down.

"Then you won't have it. As simple as that." He says and he backed away from me.

I didn't realize this whole time I was actually holding my breath.

He is playing. He is teasing me until I give in to his offer. Shit. This Eren is not the same as I met before. It's like he became an entirely another person in a flash.

I abruptly shut my eyes. Is there no other way to persuade him that I will buy the land? What if I'll have Kiyomi buy it for me? But he said he won't sell it. Shit. Eren is now in charge of everything now grandpa is gone!!

"Are you done thinking? I don't like to wait." He says as he stood in front of me.

"How can I be sure that you will fulfill that obligation if I agreed?" I asked. I need guarantee.

"Why don't we talk to a lawyer for this?" I asked.

"What do you want to know about? I'm a lawyer too." Eren says and I couldn't take it.

Oh my God? He is a lawyer?!! But didn't he went to medical school?

"Don't tell you you're also a Doctor?" I asked shocked. How did he do it in just 6 years?

"What if I am?" He says as he looked at me.

OH MY GOD. I am hyperventilating inside. Is this fucking real?! Don't tell me he's smarter than Armin??

I gulped for the hundredth time today and looked at him. He made this and I fell right into his trap. He knows I want the lot so bad so he left me with no choice. He wants me to suffer with him.

"That's it. You can go now. Thank you for your.." He said as he started turning his back at me and I cut him off.

"Yes. I will do it." I said and he smirked while he clapped his hand. I shut my eyes. What the fuck did I put myself into?!

"Great!" He smirked as he tilted his head.

"There you have it, but you really had me waiting for a simple answer? Pathetic." He says and I glared at him.

I swear to God, Eren Jaeger!

"Voila! I will make preparations now. I will make a contract. I will have it duly notarized and you can read it all you want before you sign it. You can go." He says as he plopped on his chair turning his back on me.

"Oh. I forgot. The wedding is tomorrow." He says in a teasing tone and I closed the door behind me.

Shit.

I hate Eren Jaeger!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.4K 69 10
Levi pushed his feelings aside from Eren to focus on saving humanity from titans when he got hit with a grim reminder on how much he actually needed...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
969K 24K 69
CONTAINS SPOILERS Also contains mature themes, coarse language, sexual themes, etc. Tears stream down his cheeks, but he doesn't cry. His eyes grow...
766 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...