Rahasya Of Nilgiri

By Queen_Of_Twists

Siddharth Nigam is a normal college going boy... He lives in Dehradun... He is an orphan and his land lord tr... More

Prologue
Characters
1. Curiosity For The Mystery
2. Mysterious Girls In College
3. A Night In The Club
Cover Pic
4. How This Miracle Happened!!! ...
6. Mission Friendship Again
Sorry For The Inconvenience
Information
7. Their Motive
New Book
Announcement
8. The New Guy
Writer's Battle
9. Search For Him
10. What Exactly Happened
11. Transformation
12. The Prom Night
13. A New Problem
Need Your Suggestion
Poster (New Story)
Khamoshiyan Secrets Lie In Silence
Good Bye
My Decision
Information About Chapters
14. Hired A Detective

5. The Earthquake

1K 142 182
By Queen_Of_Twists

Faisu's POV:

Whatever Sid has told me I was shocked... How this is possible... They live near the Nilgiri forest, may be they are some kind of ghost... No no no what are you thinking Faisu, Jannat is so beautiful, how can she be a ghost... May be Sid is hallucinating... Yes he is hallucinating, I think I should make him understand that it was just a red light... I will talk with him tomorrow...  I have told Ammi that I will be with Sid tonight she was worried but I lied that he has little fever and she agreed... I saw Sid was sleeping peacefully... With that I slept...

Next Morning:

We went to our college... Me and Sid was going to our class... This is the right time to talk with him... I said...

Faisu: Sid don't you think that it is impossible what you are saying...

Sid: what do you mean???...

Faisu: whatever Roshni told, don't you think it is weired... I mean how this is possible...

Sid: exactly how this is possible... And that's why I am going to ask Avu what they are hiding... I will know the truth...

Faisu: This is also possible that Roshni was drunk at that time... You know na how she is... That's why she said that and you know na that in a drunken state, a person always tell the truth...

Sid: I don't think that she was drunk because in a drunken state a person talks rubbish also with truth... But she tell only the truth that's too straight forward... You know what I don't want to talk anything about it with you because you have blind in the love of Jannat... That's why you can't see her reality that something is weird in her and Avu... But I am not blind, I can see that they are hiding something and I will find out the truth...

With that he went to the class... But I don't have any answer of his questions may be he is right... Oh god I wish whatever Sid is saying is not the truth... With these thoughts I entered in the class... I sat in my place with Jannat, Sid and Avu... The class was going on when my eyes fell on Jannat, her eyes were closed and hands were inside the desk... When I observed the desk, I saw a green light oozing from there... What's happening???... Suddenly she stand up and shouts...

Jannat(Shouts): everyone go inside the bench... I mean it...

Everyone went inside the bench as she said... Suddenly everything was shaking and some bricks were falling from the ceiling... Wait it is an earthquake... OMG... I ask Sid...

Faisu: Sid are you OK...

Sid: yeah I am fine...

Suddenly the shaking stops... We all came out of our benches... Everything was messed... A peon came inside and said...

Peon: everyone please go outside, the west side of the school is broken...

We all ran outside the college campus... I saw Jannat and ask...

Faisu: how you predicted the earthquake???...

She look at me in shock and said...

Jannat: woh... My focus was not in the class, I was concentrating from a very long time... I feel the earth was shaking, that's why I thought that it was an earthquake...

I nodded my head but I was not satisfied with her answer... I think Sid is right there is something weird about these girls... All of a sudden I saw Sid was running towards the college building... I went behind him and caught his hand and said...

Faisu: where are you going???...

Sid: Roshni mam, she went to the locker room... The locker room is in the west side of the college... She must be stuck there, we have to save her...

He ran inside... I went behind him... We reached the locker room which was completely broken... There was no way to go inside because before the door there where many bricks which closed the door... I ask...

Faisu: now what to do???... I think she is inside... But the condition is not good of this room... What to do???...

Sid: no I can't let her die... I have to save her...

Faisu: but how???... The door is blocked due to the bricks, there is no way to go inside... We can't break this wall...

I saw Sid was angry... He punched the wall hard... Oh god why he is hurting himself... He will injured himself... I took his hand and said...

Faisu: are you gone mad???... Why you are hurting yourself???...

But all of a sudden the wall breaks... What the hell!!!... How did this wall breaks???... Sid just punched it and it breaks!!!... All the miracles are happening in these days... Sid said...

Sid: the wall has been break let's go inside and save Roshni Mam...

Faisu: how did you break this wall???...

Sid: how means???...

Faisu: you just punch the wall and the wall breaks... How this is possible???..

Sid: what rubbish you are talking Faisu... Due to the earthquake the wall must become weak and that's why when I punched the wall, it's falls down... Now let's go inside and save Roshni mam...

I nodded my head in confusion... Is it possible???... We went inside... We saw that Roshni was under the lockers, which falls down on her... I went towards the lockers and tried to remove it... Oh god it's so heavy... But Sid came to me and pushed the locker... I went aside... And he lift the locker and throw it other side... My mouth was hung open... He threw the locker that I could not even lift... How???... This is a shocking day for me... First Jannat predict the earthquake with the help of that green light and now Sid turns into Hulk... What is happening???... Roshni was unconscious so Sid pick up Roshni in a bridal style and we went outside... There were doctors outside the college building... Sid put Roshni in the stretcher... They were doing her treatment...  Avu and Jannat came running towards us... Avu ask...

Avu: is she fine???...

Sid holds her hand and dragged her in a lonely place... Me and Jannat follow them... Sid said...

Sid: first you both tell us, who are you???...

Avu: what you are saying Sid... My name is...

Sid: I know your name, but I am asking who you are???... What is your motive???... First you control Roshni and she speaks truth in front of the whole college... And now Jannat predict the earthquake which is impossible for a normal human being... Even computer can't correctly predict the climatic changes... Do you think we are fools...

Faisu: even I saw a green light which was oozing from the desk or would I say from your hand Jannat... First when Sid told me about his doubts, I thought that he is hallucinating but now I am sure that he is not hallucinating... He is right... Tell us who you are???... What is your motive?...

Avu: you guys are misunderstood us... I don't know how Roshni told the truth in front of everyone...

Jannat: and about the prediction I have told you how I predicted it...

Avu: and didn't you happy after getting rid of that Roshni or you want to spend night with her...

Sid(Shout): AVNEET!!!...

Avu: why you feel bad... Come Jannat let's go, I think we have made a big mistake by befriending with you two...

With that they went from there... Sid said...

Sid: I will know the truth at any cost...

Faisu: me too...

End Of POV

Sid and Faisu came back to Faisu's house... Ruksaar came to them in worried face... She hug them and said...

Ruksaar: you both are fine na???...

Faisu: yeah we are fine Ammi...

Ruksaar: why both of you looking upset???...

Sid: nothing like that Ammi actually whatever happened today we are shock that's it...

Ruksaar: OK you both go to your room and fresh and up and change your clothes... I will serve your lunch...

Both of them nodded and went to Faisu's room... Faisu said...

Faisu: now what how will we get to know about them???...

Sid: I don't know... We will think about it later...

Faisu: but what happened to you today???... You literally became a Hulk at that time... I mean first you broke that wall and then you throw that locker that I couldn't even lift... How you do that???...

Sid look at him in confusion and said...

Sid: but you help me to lift that locker right???...

Faisu: no Sid I didn't help you, in fact I left that locker when you were about to lift it...

Sid: then how I lift that locker???...

Faisu: I don't know that's why I am asking you...

Sid: I also don't know...

Suddenly Ruksaar called them for the lunch... They take a shower and change their clothes and went to the dining table... Sid and Faisu saw the lunch and shouts...

Sid&Faisu: Veg Biryani and Sheer Khurma...

Faisu: what is special today Ammi that you made this???...

Ruksaar: to lighten up you mood... Both of you were looking tensed so I made Sheer Khurma and Biryani I already made for the lunch... Now don't talk to much and eat...

Sid: thank you so much Ammi you know how to makes us happy...

They were eating their lunch when Sid ask...

Sid: Ammi... I want to ask you something...

Ruksaar: yeah tell me...

Sid: Ammi if someone is hiding something from us then how we will find the truth???...

Ruksaar: everyone has some secrets in their lifes... I think you should give them privacy...

Faisu: but Ammi if we have a doubt that they are dangerous then??...

Ruksaar: but why you both are asking this???...

Sid: Ammi please answer na...

Ruksaar: OK first befriends with them and try to find out whether they are dangerous or not... If they are dangerous then go close to them and try to find out the truth may be they will tell you everything... And if they are not dangerous then say sorry to them...

Both Sid and Faisu look at each other... They finished their lunch and went to their room... Sid said...

Sid: Ammi has gave us a wonderful idea...

Faisu: but how will we befriend with them... Both of them are angry with us and if I tell you the truth then after that incident, I am scared of Jannat...

Sid: Faisu you can't be scared right now... We have to find out their truth... They live near the Nilgiri forest, they did some weird things... What if they are the murderer of those peoples who went inside the Nilgiri forest...

Faisu: now you are scaring me more... But if they are the murderer then why Avu saves you from Roshni and today Jannat predict the earthquake and saves us all...

Sid: that's we have to know Faisu... Tomorrow we will ask them to forgive us and you tried to befriend with Jannat and I will try to befriend with Avu... Let's see what they are hiding...

Faisu: so mission befriending starts now...

On the other hand Avu and Jannat was discussing something...

Avu: I don't know how did he do that... First he broke that wall and then he lifted that heavy locker... How???...

Jannat: I don't know...

Avu: you know what, he is not what he looks like... We have to find about this Siddharth...

Jannat: but how???... They has a doubt on us...

Avu: don't worry we will again befriend with them...

Both of them smirk...

Hey guys how was the chapter???... Drop your reviews in the comment section... And keep guessing the secrets behind them and let me know what do you all think, what they are hiding???... The target for the next chapter will be 150 comments... Till then bye bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 7.3K 84
A BOY WHO IS HATED BY EVERYONE.HIS OWN BROTHER HIMSELF HATES HIM AND CALLS HIM A CURSE BUT ONE DAY EVERYTHING CHANGES............... MY FIRST FANFIC...
93.8K 8.6K 49
A story of complicated friends who hide things from each other....Have many secrets in their hearts....They show their hard side to each other hiding...
102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
17.6K 1.1K 17
Avneet kaur A sweet angel who live in her own land she love to see everyone smiling , little bit shy but bold and sassy too She is a puresoul she n...