Black Lotus (Chapter 100 to 1...

By cthrn_aem

"Your hypocritical manner makes me feel sick!" This is the sentence that Wen Niannan and Gu Yansheng have hea... More

Chapter 100: You Have No Heart At All
Chapter 101: I Hate Him! That's What He Owes Me!
Chapter 102: A Mental Disorder?
Chapter 103: Idiot...Why Are You Injured Again?
Chapter 104: I'll Protect You This Time
Chapter 105: The Treatment Is Effective
Chapter 106
Chapter 107: The Smell of Wen Niannan in the Room
Chapter 108: Your wife ran away with another man?
Chapter 109: The Unacceptable Cruel Truth
Chapter 110: Who I Seduce Has Nothing To Do With You
Chapter 111: Gu Yansheng's Greatest Green Hat
Chapter 112: How to clarify after a long divorce?
Chapter 113: Don't Give Up the Piano, Okay?
Chapter 114: Shen Luoan Admits That He Is WE?
Chapter 115: Mr. Gu Was Found Following
Chapter 116: I want to let WE play live
Chapter 117: Niannan.. Are You WE?
Chapter 118: Did You Lie to Me?
Chapter 119: What Did You Do During the Three Days You Were Missing
Chapter 120: Whose High School Song Is It?
Chapter 121: The Ensemble of Tang Shuo and Nian Nan
Chapter 122: The Lost Musical Note Necklace
Chapter 123: Niannan, Your Reaction Is Too Cute
Chapter 124: Lovers Pendants in Live Broadcast
Chaptr 125
Chapter 127: Tang Shuo is a hundred times better than you
Chapter 128: Sure enough, you regretted your divorce
Chapter 129: So You Like Me Playing Rogue
Chapter 130: I'll Forgive You When You Die
Chapter 131: Taking The Clothes Off and Applying Medicine
Chapter 132: You Make Me Feel Disgusted
Chapter 133: Who of you is his family?
Chapter 134: Tang Shuo is Waiting For You to Turn Back
Notice
Chapter 135: Your ex-madam's new lover
Chapter 136: Are You Seeing A Psychologist?
Chapter 137: Gu Yansheng, You Kidnapped Me
Chapter 138: Returning Shen Luoan's Necklace
Chapter 139: I'm Not Allowing You To Confess To Him
Chapter 140: Mysterious Phone Calls Provoking Trouble
Chapter 141: An Accident In The Piano Competition
Chapter 142: I Don't Have A Brother Anymore
Chapter 143: Gu Yansheng Was Bitten
Chapter 144: So... You Were The One Who Saved Me
Chapter 145: Am I Very Bad To Him?
Chapter 146: Bringing Shen Louan's Bitch
Chapter 147: Break His Leg
Chapter 148: I love you...I Regret The Divorce
Chapter 149: True and False "Eternal" Wedding Rings Revealed
Chapter 150: Finding The Lost 'Eternal' Wedding Ring
Chapter 151: A Hug in the Banquet Corridor
Chapter 152
Notice!!!
Chapter 153: Are You Gu Yansheng's Son?
Chapter 154: Zhou Yuanfeng, Are You Really in Love?
Chapter 155
Chapter 156

Chapter 126: Are You Going to Disgust Me Deliberately, Mr. Gu?

556 12 16
By cthrn_aem

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to stroke the small mark on his left cheek, the wound is still aching.

This scratch was made by Wen Niannan’s nails...

When he saw the sunflower pendant on the live broadcast, it made his heart feel uneasy. Looking at the photos taken by online reporters and WE’s update by Mingyue Studio also made Gu Yansheng become anxious day by day.

Seeing Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan behaving intimately in front of the camera, Gu Yansheng felt his chest was stuffy and hard to breathe, he wanted to rush over and pull the two away.

He wanted to see Wen Niannan, but he was afraid of seeing him. He didn't know what he should say if they meet. Until yesterday, he saw the obnoxious sunflower pendant that urge him to do something.

Gu Yansheng drove to Wen Niannan's villa. Originally, he just wanted to take a long look, but when he really saw Wen Niannan, he couldn't help himself and he followed him unconsciously.

But when he approached him, he felt Wen Niannan being alert. Gu Yansheng was afraid of being seen, and subconsciously raised his hand to cover the the other party's eyes.

Wen Niannan was struggling hard, as Gu Yansheng took the person in his arms and pressed him against the door.

    "Who sent you..."

Gu Yansheng didn't respond. When he held Wen Niannan in his arms, his body became stiff. At that moment, he felt the anxiety and irritability in his heart disappeared instantly.

Gu Yansheng smelled the reassuring scent again, and held the person tightly in his arms with some sluggishness. He had never noticed that Wen Niannan's hair was so soft.

    "I guess.. I know who you are... I can smell your body..."

    Gu Yansheng's face changed instantly after hearing Wen Niannan's words, suddenly releasing the strong grip. He wanted to hold the opponent again but he suddenly felt a pain on his left cheek.

Because of the sudden pain Gu Yansheng subconsciously let go of his hand. Seeing Wen Niannan fell to the ground , Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand to help, but he was afraid that Wen Niannan would see himself, so he immediately left in a hurry.

    "President Gu, Mr. Gu?"

Gu Yansheng returned to his senses and turned to look at Xiao Li behind him, and said coldly "What's the matter?"

    "Mr. Shen is here, downstairs."

After hearing this, Gu Yansheng's eyes sank slightly, as he looked down at his watch and said " I will have a meeting later, and tell him to go back first."

After that, he turned and walked to the meeting room.

Xiao Li was a little surprised why Gu Yansheng would suddenly neglect Shen Luoan, but he didn't think much about it as he goes inside the elevator.

    As soon as Xiao Li walked into the elevator, the elevator door on the other side opened and Shen Luoan walked out.

Shen Luoan looked around with a slightly unnatural expression, a glint flashed in his eyes, and walked towards the president's office.

_______

Wen Niannan felt that his headache was getting worse and worse. After taking the medicine, he endured the pain and walked into the piano room. There were a few cameras in the piano room and an interviewer.

    "Good noon WE, can I start the interview now?"

    "Well, let's start..."

Tang Shuo listened to the sound from the piano room outside the door, his eyes full of sadness.

He clearly felt Wen Niannan suddenly avoiding him. Tang Shuo didn't know what he had done wrong, but he didn't dared to ask.

    "Brother Tang, this was sent by your brother just now, saying that it is the squirrel fish that Brother Nian loves to eat."

Lingling took out the thermos barrel containing the squirrel fish. Tang Shuo walked over and reached out to take it.

    "My God! Anyone? Come here, WE fainted!"

Tang Shuo's squirrel fish fell to the ground as he  hurriedly opened the door and rushed in.

In the piano room, the pale Wen Niannan fainted on the ground, Tang Shuo ran over in a panic and helped Wen Niannan up.

    " Niannan...Niannan wake up! "

    Wen Niannan frowned and his eyelashes trembled slightly, and opened his eyes groggily*.

    Tang Shuo?

Wen Niannan's consciousness gradually became sober, and he realized that he was being held in the arms of Tang Shuo, he hurriedly sat up trying to break free, but fell back because of dizziness.

    "Don't move, how do you feel?"

    "No... it's okay, my head is just a little dizzy."

Tang Shuo breathed a sigh of relief as he turned his head to smile and talk to the reporter "I'm really sorry, you have also seen WE's physical condition really can't be recorded, can the interview be continued after the recovery?"

The reporter and the cameramen both left, and there were only two people left in the piano room.

    "I'll take you to the hospital to check if it's because of the sequelae of the last time you hurt your head..."

    "No, I'll just go back and rest for a while, don't need to go to the hospital."

Wen Niannan got up and walked out the door, but was stopped by Tang Shuo behind him.

    "Nian Nan...what did I do wrong, why are you avoiding me?" Tang Shuo finally asked.

Wen Niannan stood there without turning his head, holding the door indifferently and decided to ask something, "Tang Shuo, why did you show up near my residence that day?"

    "I...I just want to see if you were asleep, I just want to see you then I'll leave after that. "

    "The scratch on your face, how did you get that? "

    Tang Shuo quickly replied " I did not see the mud on the ground before when I was walking so I fell to the ground and got scratched by a twig, why? what's the matter?"

Wen Niannan hesitated as Tang Shuo panicked and tried to explain that he wasn't faking.

    Maybe he was wrong...

    "Niannan?" Tang Shuo looked at Wen Niannan with some worry.

    "It's okay, I'm just a little tired, I want to go back and rest."

    "Then I will take you back. "

Because the interview program was live broadcast, Wen Niannan faint scene was also broadcasted live.

    [I feel so distressed for WE God, please, pay attention to your body]

    [God feels so distressed, is it excessive fatigue? ]

    [Is it because he's been writing songs recently, so he got exhausted and fainted? ]

    [Young boyfriend Tang is so powerful, he has to hug WE on the ground when he rushed over]

    [At the beginning, I felt that WE's face was not right, but I didn't expect that something would really  happen.]

    Gu Yansheng came back after the meeting and turned on the computer to process the files, but saw the news of WE live broadcast.

After turning it on, Gu Yansheng's heart trembled when he saw Wen Niannan's face turning paler and paler as he fainted on the ground. He saw Tang Shuo appear in the camera, running over to help Wen Niannan, and the video was cut off.

Gu Yansheng wanted to see Wen Niannan, and to know what happened to him, but if he went like this for no reason, he would only be suspicious to Wen Niannan.

Gu Yansheng sat on the chair looking at the information in his hand for the whole afternoon.

_____

    "Niannan, are you really okay?" Tang Shuo wanted to send Wen Niannan back but was rejected. He was worried that his head might still be dizzy. After all, Wen Niannan had an accident before.

    "It's okay, I can drive back by myself."

     " Niannan, don't forget to see Dr. Li tomorrow."

     "Yeah."

After Wen Niannan went home, he immediately poured a glass of milk, all of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

    "Who? Is it Tang Shuo?"

Wen Niannan walked in a daze and opened the door "Tang Shuo, I already told you, you don't need to protect me..."

But he was cut off, when he didn't see anything outside the door. Then his eyes were again covered by a pair of hands.

He felt the undulating chest and breathing behind him, but this time Wen Niannan was extraordinarily calm, he did not struggle nor asked for mercy.

Wen Niannan suddenly raised his hand and held the hand that is covering his eyes. The other party wanted to break free but he firmly grasped.

Wen Niannan felt the owner of the hand wearing the ring, as if he had guessed something, he suddenly grabbed the hand and stroked the ring. The outline is the same as his ring.

    "Gu Yansheng... let me go..."

When Gu Yansheng heard his name, he instantly stiffened, while the hand covering those eyes became tighter.

    "I'll say it again, let me go!"

Gu Yansheng finally let go, lowering his head while looking at his hand.

Wen Niannan turned to look at Gu Yansheng, who was wearing an unexplainable expression in front of him, Wen Niannan walked closer to him.

    "Gu Yansheng... look up at me."

Gu Yansheng's tightened his lips, as he raised his head to look at Wen Niannan.    

    Snap!

Wen Niannan's slap hit Gu Yansheng's face fiercely. Gu Yansheng slowly turned his head in disbelief, his eyes filled with consternation*.

    "You..."

    "Are you having fun? Using other people's fears to control other people, and torturing me using this kind of indiscriminate tricks? You really make me feel sick, get out! I don't want to see you again."

Wen Niannan turned his back at him in disgust and walked back into the house, Gu Yansheng stepped forward and pulled the man back.

Gu Yansheng hesitated, gritted his teeth and said "I didn't want to play with you or torture you. I said I like you, I want to see you, I don't like you being with Tang Shuo, I'm afraid you don’t want to see me..."

    "Enough!"

Wen Niannan looked at the person in front of him with a cold face, and said solemnly "Like? Don’t you think it’s too late? Is three years of marriage where I was expecting your love isn't enough? But who was your favourite?.... You only have your savior, Shen Luoan, in your heart, but now you are telling me that you like me. Is Mr. Gu being so promiscuous* to deliberately disgust me?"

Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly, and responded "I...not promiscuous …I haven’t liked others. I’m grateful for Shen Luo’an because he sacrificed his life to save me from the kidnappers. I can’t forget his kindness... I just can’t forget the kindness..."

Wen Niannan laughed suddenly and said mockingly " Do you feel aggrieved? So you were just treating him kindly?"

Gu Yansheng never understood why the more he explained his kindness to Shen Luoan, the colder Wen Niannan's face became.

    "How is your head..."

    "Does it have anything to do with you? Even if I am dead and disabled. It has nothing to do with you. Tang Shuo will accompany me to the hospital if anything happens."

"Don't mention him! Don't mention Tang Shuo!"

Wen Niannan saw Gu Yansheng losing control, and said faintly "Why can't I mention him?.. When I can just allow you to mention Shen Luoan again and again in front of me?..... I don't know how good my relationship is with Tang Shuo, we play the piano and record shows together every day. Maybe it won’t take long for the relationship to be announced. This is what Gu always wants to see, isn’t it? "

Gu Yansheng felt a pang in his chest, as if he had been stabbed by someone.

    "Why did you become like this now? You used to...not like this...you were as meek as..."

Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at the person that has a look of sorrow, and he only found it ridiculous.

    "Meek*? Doesn't Mr. Gu always say that I am hypocritical and deep-minded?

    "Do you think I can continue to be a little sheep as if nothing happened after all this? Gu Yansheng...Your likes are not worth it..."

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

A/n: [promiscuous= having or involving many sexual partners : not restricted to one sexual partner or few sexual partners.]

[consternation= feelings of anxiety or dismay, typically at something unexpected.]

[Meek= quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.]

[groggily= dazed, weak, or unsteady, especially from illness, intoxication, sleep, or a blow.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...