Record of Ragnarok: Human God...

Bởi angle99999

The score is tied after 13 battles. The previous battle ended with both competitors dying simultaneously. Wha... Xem Thêm

Info
Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 2: Buildup
Chapter 3: Final Fight Begins
Chapter 4: The Defective vs. The Immaculate
Chapter 5: 'Victory' for Humanity
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 1: Zeus' Mighty Sword
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 2: Without a Vollund
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 3: A Loss of Hope
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 4: The Fight Heard Throughout the Cosmos
Epilogue

Prologue: A Final Match

11.2K 331 104
Bởi angle99999

Record of Ragnarok- A tournament unlike any other. 

13 matches. 

26 combatants. 

Best of 7 wins. 

Humans fight for the right to exist an extra 1000 years. 

Gods fight to obliterate them from existence completely.

The person responsible for this tournament is none other than Brunhilde, the Valkyrie queen, and her 12 Valkyrie sisters including the youngest, Goll. 

Had it not been for her, humanity would already be extinct. By implementing this trial, it at least gave humanity a chance. After successfully tying one another 6-6 leading to the final match, the result was a shock to everyone in the stands.

..................................................................................................................................   

At this moment, 13 matches have finally come to a close. The hero Leonidas fought against Odin of Norse mythology. Two of the greatest kings history and the universe have ever known. After a final clash, all that was left of them was minced meat and trails of blood that scurried along the flat arena they fought in as no one said a word. For the humans, the famous King Leonidas of the 300 was dead. And for the gods, Odin who was a part of the big three: Zeus, Odin and Buddha, was also killed. It was done in a way that did not show a winner, despite the technology and magic they had to see it in countless replays. They had killed each other at the same time. A wave of sadness befell both groups of spectators as they couldn't believe what they just saw. 

Across the stand Brunhilde couldn't believe it. She was in shock, tearing her hair as Goll, who was always on her side, tried to calm her down. 

Goll: Sis, calm down! 

Through the course of the tournament, she had grown to be confident towards her sister as Brunhilde acknowledged her advice and stopped. 

Brunhilde: I know. But this is such fucking bullshit. What are they going to do now. I thought we would have them for sure. 

The Announcer was in shock as he didn't know what to say. The audience was confused. 

???: Who wins? 

???: It's gotta be the gods! We killed that human first!

???: What the hell are you talking about? Leonidas killed him first!

There was riots going around to the point where it was complete chaos. Then, out of nowhere, a lightning bolt comes in the middle of the stadium, destroying it into pieces as a figure emerged from the wreckage. 

Everyone grew quiet. The King of the Gods and the Cosmos stood right in front of them.

Zeus: I get that the fight didn't get a winner, but come on. There's no need for rioting, right?

He transformed his right arm into his muscular form as he banged it on the ground. 

Zeus: There is no victor. It is a tie. 

Everyone: HUH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeus: However! We cannot end this tournament like this. Too many died to call this result fair!

Brunhilde descended the stands as people made way for her. 

Brunhilde: So what do you intend to do, Old Man. 

Zeus: An equal deal. For one final fight, one that finishes this whole debacle and ends the bloodshed. One for the ages! To make this fair, each side gets one handicap. 

Brunhilde: I see. And how will this be arranged?

Zeus: With this!

He pulled out what looks to be the kind of machine you would see picking out the winning numbers. However, this was filled with handicaps, ranging from tying a hand behind one's back, to choosing a stadium. The one each chose would be their handicap. 

However, what no one knew, was that this was already planned in advance and foiled with by none other than Veles the god of trickery, who had already rigged the result to show one specific one for the humans and one for the gods. 

Brunhilde descended the steps and walked onto the battlefield as the audience cheered for the shuffle. 

Goll: Good luck, Big Sis!!!!

Zeus: You may pick first. 

He handed her the machine as she turned the lever, the ball containing her handicap, as it fell out and into her hands. 

She opened it and her face widened. 

Zeus: So what does it say? 

She cursed herself as she held it up in front of the hungry audience. 

MODERN CHAMPION

The entire crowd grew shocked as they couldn't believe their eyes. A living human, in this age and technology, will be going up against a full-fledged god? What were the odds?

Zeus: How interesting. I can't wait to see who you pick. 

Brunhilde could barely contain her composure as she smiled angrily. 

Brunhilde: T-T-Thanks! Now it's your turn. 

She handed the machine to Zeus as he pulled the lever.

Zeus: Oof, you don't need to throw it at me, hehehe. 

The ball came out and it read the following. 

OPPONENT'S STADIUM

Zeus: So this means you guys can choose the stadium. 

Brunhilde couldn't take it anymore as she excused herself. 

Brunhilde: If you need me, I'll go and find a fighter!

She walked away in a fit of rage that was not shown to anyone as she kept it to herself. 

Zeus: Well, with that out of the way, The match will begin in 3 hours! 

He banged his little hammer into the ground as the crowd cheered. 

Ares: Brother, this will be an easy victory for us now. 

Hermes: You shouldn't be so sure. Humans always seem to do more than they are capable of doing. 

Loki: Damn, we got to wait 3 hours for their fight. Whatever, it can't be that bad. Anyone wanna play some board games?

...

Zeus then walked away as Brunhilde went past Goll, who followed her as well. However, there was a figure that followed them as well, leaving the arena grounds and into the direction of Brunhilde and Goll as they retreated to their little sanctuary room where Brunhilde loves to express her stress. 

Brunhilde arrived as she opened to door. She ran in and destroyed multiple tables that were to the side of her as she ordered pounds of salmiak to her room, which a servant complied to bringing. Salmiak was known as the worst-tasting candy in the world, which she used to take her mind off stressful situations. 

She plopped herself onto a chair that overlooked a shrine she dedicated to the contestants who died, starting from Lu Bu, Adam and all the way down to a crown that she put, signifying Leonidas. 

Brunhilde: You all did amazing. I pray that you all may rest. 

Goll: I don't mean to be hasty, but what are we going to do, sis? There isn't a single human that's alive that can stand up to a god. Sure we had other humans, but they all are heroes of legend. We can't find a suitable one right now! 

Brunhilde: Hey, Goll.

She said calmly.

Goll: Yes, sis?  

Brunhilde: Shut your face. 

Goll clamored up as Brunhilde said this with a wide smile.

The Salmiak came in, but it was only a single candy. 

Brunhilde got up and grabbed the servant. 

Brunhilde: What is this? I asked for 10 pounds of this-

She then realized who she grabbed was someone she never saw before. 

Brunhilde: Wait, don't tell me.

Professor Ayanokouji: Yes, it is me, Professor Ayanokouji, at your service. 

She let go of him as Goll offered a seat. 

Brunhilde: What are you doing here? Your death wasn't scheduled for another 20 years. 

Professor Ayanokouji: Oh, so I had that long then. Not bad. As for your question, it was simple. I died of a heart attack. 

Brunhilde and Goll: Huh????

Professor Ayanokouji: I took in an overdose of a medication I have been on and died of a stroke during the night. They probably have found my body by now. 

Brunhilde: But why? 

Professor Ayanokouji: Because of the tournament you've been hosting here to determine the entire fate of humanity. 

Goll was now the person to speak up.

Goll: How do you even know about it?

Professor Ayanokouji: I was watching it through a phone screen left in my room by a god of this realm: Buddha. 

Brunhilde: He did that?

Professor Ayanokouji: He and I became good friends over our lifespan, and he is the man responsible for giving me the inspiration for the whiteroom. 

Brunhilde: What? That can't be?! 

Goll: What's the whiteroom?

Brunhilde: A modern experiment that has been in place to create artificial geniuses and all-around prodigies. 

Professor Ayanokouji: Correct. I even called it the whiteroom after the hair color of Buddha's hair. It was white, full of enlightenment and full of purpose. We met when I was a struggling adult, one with no college education, and a person with no future. We met at a bar where he was disguised as a drunk man. We became friends and years later, showed me he was a god. From there, everything changed. He helped me whenever he could and I finally created something modeled over the god who changed my life. I found that through true perfection, one can achieve true enlightenment. Which is what I set out to do.

Brunhilde: Enough with your story, what your point. Your wasting what little time we have to choose a live person who can stand up to a god. We can't even train them!

Professor Ayanokouji: Which is why I have a candidate for you to choose to make your life easier. 

Goll: Huh?

Brunhilde: Wait, you can't be serious. He's only in highschool!

Goll: What?!

Professor Ayanokouji: And he is the masterpiece of an experiment influenced to creation by a real god. Unlike other humans you would find on earth, he is also one of the most sound and emotionless individuals you could ever meet. 

Brunhilde pulled up his profile on the computer we use to track living individuals. 

Goll: He's so young?! There's no way we can do this. 

Brunhilde: You would send your own son to fight to the death?

Goll: SON?!

Professor Ayanokouji: Correct. Because the man who is the closest thing to a god... is my son Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. 

...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.9K 456 40
READ VOLUME 1 TO VOLUME 4.5! SORRY, THAT IT's SEPERATED INTO DIFFERENT BOOKS! Ryuen has begun starting his attacks against Class C- slowly but surely...
217K 6.8K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
177 9 4
This fanfic is based on the manga 終末のワルキューレ (Record of Ragnarok). I do not own the manga or the characters in it. I only own the story and the self-c...
11K 589 21
12 WR students have been ordered to attend ANHS with the intent to not hold back, however unknown to them, they will be facing people who are deemed...