STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

By NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... More

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!
(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST
(chp3) LUCIFER
(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING
Explaination
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion
[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?
[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

(chp5) Chaos

1.5K 54 15
By NoahNP

Lucifer/Lia finished eating. This time it seemed as if he/she was ready to listen.

Suzaku:- " I apologize for my master's behaviour."

Everyone were taken by surprise due to the sudden apology.

Suzaku:- "Our master has been suffering from amnesia for some time now. "

Suzaku was not lying, Lucifer didn't completely remember all of the Lia's memories rather, even his own memory have become foggy. The palace brought to surface some of Lia's memories. But he/she was in foul mood because of hunger.

Everyone in the hall:- "Amnesia!"

Antony:-"Is it true, Lia?

Lia:- "Yes, that is true."

Kurumi:-" However she has started to remember her past since she entered the castle. Which is causing her headache "

Antony:- "I can understand."

Victor:- "But that is not so surprising right now, why is a person as strong as you calling princess Lia, master? "

Levin (who had stood up and now sat on his chair) also wanted to know the same. This question was on everyone's mind. Why?

Levin:- "I agree, she is princess with no formal training and no divine protection. Why did you protect her? Even if I was holding back I could have killed you!"

On hearing that Suzaku started to laugh.

Suzaku:- "No need to worry about me young one. That attack couldn't even make me flinch for even a second. Also you seem to have misunderstood something, I didn't save master from you. I saved you from master! "

Lia:- "Hmm? If might excuse use. It seems some argent matter has popped up. We will leave first."

After they left .....

Pagma:- "They finally left! That was too much for my old bones! Those 4 monsters. "

Another bomb was dropped, Pagma called some else a monster. A monster calling another person a monster? That can't end well. And 4? But there were only 3.....

Max:- "Why do you guys look so scared and shocked? The three behind the princess were indeed strong but the princess herself wasn't!"

Tony:- "I agree, I could see her level somehow. "

Anastasia:- "Exactly, she was the weakest, even weaker than us!"

Lola:- "You could see her status! That is humanly impossible."

Mavis:- "Let me continue from where I left, you are people sent by God to this world. He has given you power which we can not even imagine. Try to see your own status."

The three called out 'status' as if it was the natural thing to do. Well result of watching to much anime.

Tony:- "Wow, Ruler of swords! Cool! "

Max:- "Ruler of time! A fitting title indeed. "

Anastasia:- "THE MAGUS... Isn't this to over powered?"

Pagma:- "That is the reason why we are here to begin with, we ask you three to help us protect the young boy there, Hector was it? He is our current hero. The demons are coming for his life!"

As the talks continued, Lucifer stood in the middle of the imperial garden. He stood there as if he was I deep thought.

Lucy:- "Master, are you alright?"

Kurumi:- "Master, if your being troubled by anything please tell us."

Lia:- "I what to sleep Kurumi."

The meeting got over and everyone stepped out. In the end, the three other worlders agreed to help, with the condition they won't be deprived of their freedom. The nations came to an alliance due to the recent developments. They were now going to met Lucifer/Lia who they came to know is in the garden, only to find the 'former hero' asleep on Kurumi's soft tails.

Tony:- "Man am I envious!"

Max:- "Of whom, the fox or the princess?"

Tony:- "Both! "

Anastasia:- "Stop you two, this is serious!"

The royal Regalia didn't feel guilt on how the first princess was treated, but her sudden change made them worried. In a few minutes Lucifer/Lia woke up and after washing his/her face came to met them.

Lia:- "Ah, you are here! Thank you for saving me the trouble. I don't expect or want an apology from you. I hate redemption arcs in novels, anyways. So, don't even think about it!"

He/she said this with a cheerful smile, as if he/she was the most happy person on the planet. His/her smile was so bright that the feeling of protecting skyrocketed in everyone.

Lia:- "Though, it's not like I don't agree with your goal or reason but I hate your method to achieve your desired end. I hope you understand. So, let's start our family time from today! "

Lola:- "Big sister.... Yes let's do so!"

The heart warming scene was interpreted my a loud explosion near the gates of castle. The demon army had attacked the castle!

Lucario:- That direction. Father could it be?!

Lucario had a grave expression on his face. However Antony was even more stressed.

Antony:- "How! That entrance, it was supposed to be the work of the first dwarf king and could only be opened by the ruling king! They couldn't enter in until and unless the gate is broken."

The highest security and strongest underground fortress of Regalia kingdom was used by the demon forces! Underground fortress of Regalia is both an emergency escape route and shelter for not just the royal family but the whole of the capital, created during the ancient times of chaos by the first king of dwarf along with the first king of Regalia.

Lily:- "What! You mean the greatest blacksmith in world's history, he who made indestructible tools and weapons! His creation got destroyed?"

Mavis:- "We can continue this afterwards. "

Everyone in the garden rushed towards the explosion. It seems a high class monster had managed to enter the castle along with an army of demons.

Antony:- "Lia and her three servants stay back and protect Hector. They are most probably aiming for him. You three, protect Lia too"

After saying that he along with Lucas, Lucario, lily, Lola, Mavis, Levin, Pagma, Aria and the three other worlders went to intercept the demons.

Lia:- "You three he said. Well he is a king so I'll let it slide. However, do you sense that... "

Suzaku:- "Yes master, the demons are quite clever. We will take care of them."

Kurumi, Suzaku and Lucy left. Poor Hector could not make head or tail of the situation.

Lucifer noticed that a demon was hiding near by and called him out.

Lia:- "Stop hiding, you can come out demon."

From hiding, came forth a fully armoured demon. The whole garden's atmosphere changed, as the the powerful demon's aura spread in the surroundings.

???:- " I'll have to praise you for managing to notice my presence. I am a demon general Roy Everland.

Roy Everland:- One of the 7 generals of demon lord

Roy:- "Hand over the kid and I will make you become my wife, human. Killing a beauty like you would be a waste."

Roy looked at Lucifer who was looking absolutely stunning in the suit he was wearing. His eyes showed clear lust. Lucifer on the other showed complete disgust. He was tired of these people already but he couldn't blame them. He was a beauty. No one can deny that! It cannot be allowed.

Lia:- "I respectfully...... decline! "

Hector:- "Big sister run and save yourself! Don't worry about me!"

Lia:- "No can do. It is my duty as a big...ahem big sis... to protect my younger brother!"

Lucifer was visibly embarrassed on calling himself big sis. Big brother would have been a lot easier.

Roy :- "A shame indeed, well I will kill the kid and take you with me anyways.
(Demon sword style:- Blood blade)"

Lia:- "We will see that! Equip:- Cursed katana.
(Sword dance:- Swaying Flower)!"

Roy was taken a back at the sudden appearance of the blade, but quickly regained his poster and attacked Lucifer.
While at the front gate the battle raged on. The knights were losing theirs ground. The SS class monster:- Evil Earth dragon (a corrupted being even the dragon emperor can't control) had appeared. It was working together with the demons!

Evil Earth Dragon:-
Level:- 300
HP:- 5000000
POW:- 3000000
AGILITY:- 1000000
ENDURANCE:- 5000000
MANA:- 20000

"GRWAAAAA"

Pagma:- "Victor boy and I will keep it at bay."

Victor:- "I will be honoured"

Pagam:-"The rest do what you must! "

"Protect the people! "

The Grand Duke along with the two legends attacked the dragon.

Lily used her blood magic and Lola her holy Magic and treated the wounds of people. Antony, Aria and Levin along with the two prince assisted the knights.

On the other hand the three other worlder's had a new problem to deal with. A demon had stopped them.

Max:- "This thing looks strong! But we can handle it can't we? "

Anastasia:- "Of course!"

Tony:- "Let's do this! If i am not mistaken the old man told us to say....."
Authority of sword:- Infinite Blades

Max:- "Rule of time:- Slow!"

Anastasia:-"Authority of magic:-magic cost increase "

[Authority and rule are special techniques which can be used by people who have the 'Ruler' title.]

demon:- (succubus)
Level:- 60
Hp:- 300
Pow:- 100
Agility:- 4000
Endurance:- 900
Mana:- 500

The succubus castes a spell and created a fire wall in between them. However due to Max's rule, the spell slowed down and due to Anastasia's authority, the mana cost of the spell increased three fold. This put a lot of burden on the succubus allowing Tony to act. In that time Tony's authority created hundreds of blades out of nowhere right below the succubus piercing it.

Tony:- "We did it our first victory!"

Anastasia:- " Wow we did it! "

Max:- "We leveled up too"

The three then made their way to the gate.The demons were more or less taken care of by the excellent knight order of all the royal families that have gathered.

The Evil dragon was being a pain to deal with. Pagma used his authority to strengthen all of the armour and weapons of the knights while weaken the armour and weapons of the demons. This had given them a good lead.

GRRWAAAA!!

Shouting of the evil dragon released a huge purple miasma. The knights were all knocked out cold due to this. It was cursed miasma. Realising this, Lola quickly casted a spell

Lola:- "Grand Master LIGHT Magic:- Holy sanctuary "

A large light pillar engulfed the whole area and cleared all the miasma, healed all the wounds of the knights and damaged the dragon significantly. However, Lola's magic was completely drained. The one time use killer move had safed lives but could not kill the dragon.

Lily:- "Lola you reached the grand master level in light magic! I can't let my younger sister out shine me!"
DUAL BLADES:- DRAGON CLAWS"

Using the her weapon Lily enhanced her magic and her attack reached a greater height. The attack cut through the thick scales of the dragon all thanks to Pagma's buff. The dragon was on death door. It roared as if casting a spell, and in a matter of seconds all of the dragons wounds healed.

Lola:- "N....no way. It healed completely! Why?"

Pagam:-"Chains of hell....."

It was carrying a cursed item, chains of hell, which helped it heal.

GRWAAAA!

It's roar completely paralysed everyone in the vicinity. Joining his hands together as if to form a hammer, it swung his fists down and smashed the ground sending everyone flying.

Lola/Lily:- "Ahhhhhh! "

Lucas ran to save his sisters just to be caught up in the incoming rubble himself.

Lucas:- "Sisters!"

Lola, Lily and Lucas were seriously hurt. As the huge dragon created a large ball of cursed energy, the grand duke stood up along with Mavis and Pagma.

Victor:- "GOD WOLF FANG:- Holy aura blade"
(Creating a holy armour around self in the form of energy. All attacks will have holy element.)

Pagma:- "Authority of weapons:- wall of metal "
(Pagam solidified the dragon's joints by creating a great huge metal wall)

Mavis:- " Grand Master Magic:- DRAGON prison"
(All evil dragons will lose half their strength while allies receive buff.)

Victor prepared to attack.

Victor:- SWORD ARTS:- AVALANCHE!

But the evil dragon even after all the attempts of our heroes still managed to finish preparing for his attack and released the huge curse spell.

Pagma:- Victor boy! SMALL RELEASE:- EMPEROR'S PRESENCE!

Pagma always maintained a seal on himself to ensure he did not harm people around him by mistake.

Mavis:- MASTER MAGIC:- NULL MISSILE!

Mavis shot a powerful magic missile and completely paralyzed the dragon. Pagma's mere presence weaken the spell and Victor managed to stop it.

However it had surrounded itself with a layer of cursed soil. Thus it received zero damage.

Levin:- "Impossible! We gave it our all yet it ain't down yet! "

It had absorbed the despair of the demons along with the soldiers and made itself strong. It then caused an earthquake from it's stomping. Lucas was hurt badly while shielding Lily and Lola. Antony had the royal mages raise a shield to cover them. Pagma and Mavis attacked the dragon together.

Mavis:- "Ancient Dragon magic: Wrath"
Mavis's magic put crushing amount of force on the dragon completely immobilising it.

Pagma:- "Blacksmith arts: Hammer of reform"
Pagma created a huge hammer (he combined several swords to create the hammer) and smacked it in the dragon.

When the battle had taken a turn in the protagonist's favour, Roy suddenly came flying from the sky and crashed on the dragon.

Chapter ends here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 32
They say to be reincarnated, one must Have a strong will or a remnant thought after death, (Y/N) (L/N) an Ordinary 16 year old with a not not so Ordi...
701 23 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...
4.1K 197 13
Let's just say, I am going full sadist here. Lucifers are the titles given to the strongest of their generation, from the first gen to the fifth gen...
431K 14.8K 146
Kichirou Saiyaku was your average 28-year-old shut-in NEET. The type who locked themselves away to always play video games, watch anime, and read man...