𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (ON BREAK)

By Taes_potathoe

The only time when a person in power gets afraid when there is someone else who is more powerful or equal to... More

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖗
~𝟷̷~ 𝙽̷𝚎̷𝚠̷ 𝙱̷𝚎̷𝚐̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚗̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚐̷
~𝟸̷~ 𝙵̷𝚛̷𝚒̷𝚎̷𝚗̷𝚍̷𝚜̷
~3̷~ 𝙰̷𝚗̷𝚐̷𝚎̷𝚕̷𝚜̷?
~𝟻̷~ 𝙶̷𝚒̷𝚛̷𝚕̷ 𝙵̷𝚛̷𝚘̷𝚖̷ 𝙼̷𝚊̷𝚝̷𝚑̷ 𝙲̷𝚕̷𝚊̷𝚜̷𝚜̷
~𝟼̷~ 𝚆̷𝚊̷𝚒̷𝚝̷ 𝚊̷𝚗̷𝚍̷ 𝚆̷𝚊̷𝚝̷𝚌̷𝚑̷!

~4̷~ 𝙲̷𝚛̷𝚒̷𝚖̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚊̷𝚕̷

41 7 26
By Taes_potathoe

~4~ CRIMINAL

I was relieved when math class finally ended, as I found it difficult to sit there, with those boys sitting so near to me. I start collecting my things and put them into my bag. I was about to head outside but turn back again

I didn't find out their names. I should have at least checked out their batch. Hang on, where are they.

I glance throughout the class, but they'd gone already. Damn it! I walk outside the class when I was unable to find them. Realizing that I now had science and I've no clue how to get there. I seriously am beginning to regret coming to this school. It seems to be a school full of mostly rich and unhelpful people based on my experiences here until now.

As I was looking around, feeling helpless, I finally noticed the boys I thought had gone from math class, talking to two other boys. One of the other boys was taller than the boys from my class but as handsome as the other two. I wonder how he could be so attractive- he has almond-shaped eyes and dimples when he smiled, and he was smiling. I would say he was more sexy than cute, but no matter, he was definitely another angel found!

The fourth boy was facing away from me, but I assume that he is also handsome by all the dreamy looks he was receiving from the other girls. He was about the same height as the boxy-smile guy. I think that I am going to be crazy watching them.

Control yourself Haewon-ah

God, I hope that I don't turn into a stalker or a crazy fangirl. Just watching them should be enough, shouldn't it?

I look around again to find someone who knows the directions for the next class. Our math teacher is already gone, so I can't ask him. I saw a girl with short hair standing at some distance from me. I went to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned back and her eyes seemed to pop out after seeing me.

"Um....hello," I said to her.

She somehow recovered from her shock and mustered an awkward smile "H-hy" she said slightly waving her hand.

"Can you tell me where to go for science class?" I asked her politely.

"Uh...yeah," she said grinning and give me the directions to go there.

"Thank you so much," I said with a small smile.

"You are welcome" she smiled too. 

She is actually a cute girl

I made my way to the science class. I have this class with Jungkook. This hallway is weirdly silent compare to the others. Occasionally, students are hanging around but there is nobody.

As I was on my way someone suddenly grabbed my hand from behind. A small yelp left my mouth by the sudden attack but I successfully twisted their hand. This movement by me made the person lose their balance and fall over me. We both landed on the floor with a heavyweight over me. A low grunt left my mouth as I feel pain in my elbow. Gladly the human got away from me and I feel relieved.

"Hello!" said a grinning Jungkook, sitting beside me.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! What the-"

"Don't swear. We are in school" he said quickly while placing his hand on my mouth. When I calmed down, he slowly removed his hand from over my mouth and stood up

"Are you crazy? I could've hit you" I said while standing up

"Then it would have been bad," he said grimacing, probably remembering the time we first met.

One week ago:

After traveling for a few hours, I finally stood in Seoul with bags in both of my hands. Although Seoul is a beautiful city, I can't help missing Busan, my hometown. I don't think I have ever been here before. It's a new city and I'm all by myself. I regret denying my friends' when they urged me to come along with me. But I was still happy that someone is here to help me.

Ow, my shoulders hurt because of sitting for too long.

I was searching for the exit that led to the railway station when suddenly someone bumped into me, the impact of which makes me fall to the ground and drop all my bags. I cursed under my breath while getting up. In front of me was a young guy who was also standing up. Half of his face is covered with a mask, only allowing me to see a pair of doe eyes that were staring back at me.

Before I could say anything "I'm really sorry if you are hurt but I'm in a hurry, so I have to go," he said and left, not giving me a chance to speak.

"What the fuck is wrong with that person," I said to myself while picking my bags from the ground. The exit was not too far away, and I left the crowded place soon. I have to find a certain café now.

I took a deep breath upon finding the café. Now I have to wait for Mr. Han to come and take me to my new apartment. Mr. Han was my father's friend who was very close to us. I always shared a great bond with him. Even after he moved to Seoul, he was always in contact with us. Despite my father cutting ties with him, he continued asking about my well-being. And now too, he is helping me even when I several times said that he doesn't need to bother.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time. "He should have come by now", I said to myself. I decide to wait for some more time.

After about 10 minutes, I decided to call him. After few rings, I hear his voice.

"Samchon, where are you?" I ask him.

"I'm on my way Hae-ah. I got caught in some important work and now I'm stuck in traffic. I will try to reach there as soon as possible"

"Arraseo Samchon (Alright uncle)" I replied to him.

"I'm really sorry Hae," he said sadly.

"No problem Samchon. Drive safely" I said reassuringly.

"Yeah" he replied and I disconnected the call.

While waiting for him, I decide to buy something to drink. Hanging my sling bag over my shoulder I went to order my drink. Before I reached the counter I saw someone running towards me at full speed. It was the same person who bumped into me before. Afraid that he might be some criminal, I didn't think twice before throwing a punch into his face when he came near me. The person shrieked in pain and fell to the ground.

I rushed towards the pained man and bent to see him. Some people also surrounded us to watch the scene. Groaning, the boy slowly starts to get up and I quickly moved backward. His eyes were on me when he was on his feet.

"Why the fuck did you punched me?" he asked angrily, removing his mask,

What the fuck!!!

The boy was extremely handsome. He was looking like a doll. Round face with big eyes and a cute nose. His brows were knitted together as he held a frown on his face. He wasn't even looking like a criminal and I hit him.

Stop swooning over him, Haewon! You are not Hyeji.

I composed myself and tried not to focus on his beautiful face. "Why were you running towards me?" I questioned him back.

"I wasn't!" he said.

"You were!" I replied, determined.

"I wasn't running towards you, I was going somewhere else," he defended himself.

"Oh..." I said slowly. "But you deserved it" I spoke again.

"Huh?" he was totally confused.

"You bumped into me earlier and I fell because of you," I said, dispelling his confusion.

"I already apologized for that," he said, gritting his teeth.

He is right but still, he was at fault. "Yes, but it is still your fault so consider this as punishment," I said stubbornly. Suddenly, blood starts dripping from his nose. My eyes went wide at this. "Oh no!" I said and quickly took out a napkin from my sling bag. I extended my hand to wipe the blood, but he stumbled backward.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked confused.

"There's blood coming from your nose" I answer him.

"Ohhh," he said realizing.

Suddenly, an older woman comes toward us. I almost forgot that we were in public. I look around, only to see people surrounding us. I felt my ears getting hot and I'm sure they were red as a tomato right now.

The woman holds the boy's face and starts checking it. "Don't just wipe it. Look upwards so that the blood will flow back" she said to the boy and then looked at me. "How can you just hit anyone like this? Don't you have any manners?" she said in a harsh tone.

I feel terrible because of her attitude toward me and felt my blood boiling. This was a matter between me and the boy, who the fuck is she to come and tell us what to do! But instead of saying anything to her, I just nod and utter a small sorry

Before the woman could say anything else the boy says "Forgive me mam, but I think it's our personal matter, so you don't need to interfere" I look at him as his words reach my ear. He then turns toward the others surrounding us "Sorry for the problem" he said and bowed at them. "You can leave us, we'll solve our problem," he said and give them a tight smile. 

With a huff, the woman and the other people left us. 

"Kamsahamnida (Thank you so much)" I said to him with a half bow.

"Why are you saying thank you?" he asked me, shocked.

"Uh...you said the woman and the other people to go. That's why..." I trailed off.

"Ahh, that..." he said realizing. "I asked her to go back because I don't feel comfortable with women whom I'm not familiar with. Also, I don't like to create a scene in public" he said in a monotone.

I immediately felt embarrassed for jumping to the conclusion by myself. Why would he even help me when I was the one who hit him. "But if you feel uncomfortable with girls who are strangers to you, why are you still talking to me?" I ask again.

"What? Me? I'm not interested in talking to you. You were the one who hit me and didn't say sorry" he stated and then pointed at his nose. "Look at this! My nose is also bleeding because of you"

"I offered you my napkin for it," I said pouting.

"Okay! You will not accept that it is your fault, right? Then I'm sorry for getting hit by you, 'kay?" he said defeated.

"No, I never said that it was your fault that you got hit by me. Your fault was that you bumped into me earlier, this is just punishment" I said, smirking.

"Fine. I'm sorry that I bumped into you. Okay?" he responded.

"Fine then. I'm sorry for hitting you" I apologized and give him a small smile.

The boy's face looked like he just found the answer to a question that was too easy but it was printed wrong in his question paper and seemed difficult for him. Suddenly he burst into laughter "You are amazing" he said smiling.

"I know right!" I grinned at him.

Honestly, it was the first time in years that I smiled genuinely in front of a stranger.

"But wipe the blood off or it will look weird" I extended my hand which held the napkin towards him again. This time, he took it without hesitation.

"Thank you," he said still smiling.

"But why were you running like a maniac before?" I asked him as he was wiping the blood. We were standing where I placed my bags before instead of at the center where I hit him.

"Actually I have to-" he didn't finish his words as his eyes became wide. "Oh shit!" he exclaimed. "I am supposed to be somewhere else right now," he said with a panicked voice. "I have to go now and oh, I'm really sorry because your napkin is all bloody now. I'll buy you a new one if we ever meet again" he said hurriedly.

"You don't need to" I assured him.

"Okay, thanks! Bye!" he said and started walking away.

"Bye," I said waving my hand.

After walking a small distance, he turned back and asked me, ''Can I know your name?" 

"I'm Choi Haewon!" I said loudly so that he could hear me.

"Jeon Jungkook!" he shouted back and rushed away and I smile at his childishness.

Jeon Jungkook...

Present time:

"Guess you remembered something," I said smirking.

"Everything," he said rubbing his nose.

We started walking toward the class again."Don't do this ever again" I warned him.

"Okay! I'm sorry" he apologized genuinely "But you were scared. Your little yelp was cute," he said laughing.

"Yah! It's not funny" I hit lightly on his arm.

By now we were in front of our class "Okay, I won't do it again. Now let's go inside the class"

I give him a side-eye and entered the class. We settled ourselves in our seats and the teacher also enter the class. 

||

Hope you liked the chapter ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.7K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
63.3K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.