In love with a MONSTER ~ Buck...

Por beanstalkbaddie25

Y/N is the younger sister of the Odinson brothers, and when you go back to earth to help your brothers. You f... Más

Chapter 1: 13 hours!
Chapter 2: Here to pick-up
Chapter 4: Life of an Avenger
Chapter 5:The Room
Chapter 6: The man with a Metal arm
Chapter 7: An Old Friend
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Joining the U.S Army
Chapter 10: Sergeant Barnes
Chapter 11: Captain American to the rescue
Chapter 12: The day I lost everything
Chapter 13: Back Home
Chapter 14: Father's love
Chapter 15: Channel your powers
Chapter 16: Father's little girl
Chapter 17: I love you mother
Chapter 18: 70 years
Chapter 19: Back to reality
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: Bucky is alive?
Chapter 22: Mother's Necklace
Chapter 23: "You can't save me!"
Chapter 24: I promise
Chapter 25 - Alternate Plan
Chapter 26: Madripoor
Chapter 27: 32557038
Chapter 28: Sokovian Base
Chapter 29: the siblings
Chapter 30: What about us?
Chapter 31: Brother of the girl
Chapter 32: Leaving
Chapter 33: Here with a friend!
Chapter 34: Downhill
Chapter 35: Hogun!
Chapter 36: Wakanda
Chapter 37: The story of the Power stone
Chapter 38: Memories
Chapter 39: The Carters
Chapter 40: Jesus Christ!
Chapter 41: You're Free
Chapter 42: Welcome Back!
Chapter 43: Calming
Chapter 44: First Date
Chapter 45: I know
Chapter 46: Unwanted Child
Chapter 47: My queen
Chapter 48: Slow and Steady
Chapter 49: Rebecca Elizabeth Barnes
Chapter 50: Loki is...
Chapter 51: Your niece
Chapter 52: Planning, planning, planning
Chapter 53: My butterfly
!Bonus! Explanation Chapter
!Bonus Chapter! Chapter 54: My doll
!!New Story!!

Chapter 3: Filled with Rage

2.7K 73 3
Por beanstalkbaddie25

"You can't just keep pushing this aside because of your own problems Tony," Bruce said walking behind Tony.

"That is not what I am doing, I can't talk to him because he doesn't want to talk to me. I tried to text him but he blocked my number" Tony said showing Bruce his phone.

"What so that's it? You are going to give up because he didn't reply to your text. Is that what you will tell her when the next video comes in, That he DIDN'T ANSWER YOU BACK." He looked at the phone. "Tony, this is ridiculous! You texted him hey, HEY! Thor has become a human piñata to them and you text Rogers HEY!" Anger filled Bruce, his body was trying to fight the urge to become green. His nerves fluctuated back and forth. 

"I was about to text him back but he blocked me before I could say anything, plus-" He turned to see Bruce struggling to stay human, then saw you standing at the door as you dropped the tiny device. 

Tears filled your eyes as your mind into a dark state. A rumble of thunder roared outside bringing the building into complete darkness with the purple clouds swarming around the building. Your eyes darken with a small ring of fire replacing your pupils. The thunder now became more concentrated, surrounded the floor. Everything in the room started to shake. Nat and Clint came into the hallway seeing you slowly rise like you were possessed. 

"What is going on? Why is she like that, and for god's sake why are there purple clouds around this building?" Nat asked trying to approach you when Clint held her back. Tony slowly tried to reach you "Y/N I need you to calm down honey, I need to look at me okay?" Tony tried to reach a tranquilizer and came closer. 

"Where is he? WHERE IS HE?" You looked at Tony with ardor eyes. "Y/N, you can't do this now, first calm down, we will get your brothe-" You swing your hand making Tony fly across the room dropping the shot. "I am going to ask you this last time Stark, where is he, you don't have to help me but don't you dare stand in my way, Now tell me WHERE Is-" A sharp pain ran through your nerves, then everything started to turn and the darkness. 

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

184K 2.5K 24
Bucky and y/n POV As Tony Stark's younger sister you sure have his sarcasm and brains. Tony has kept you a secret to keep you safe from his enemies...
42.8K 855 128
Michelle lost her entire family in a fire as a little girl. She then grew up in various homes for orphans. All her life she longs for the family that...
25K 661 68
When Tony Starks sister y/n gets called in on a mission by nick fury because her brother has been unrespondant for a while to fury. Only for her then...
184K 2.7K 27
A Bucky Barnes and Sebastian Stan fanfiction collection (though most of the stories are centered around Bucky Barnes). Happy reading! 📚📖📚📖📚📖📚 ...