The Unexpected Love - Book 2...

By kookie_83

Life isn't complete without achieving the goal and so is the story .. Y/n may have achieved her goal by final... More

[i] A new beginning
[ii] believe you the most
[iv] mended for eachother
[v] Dream business
[vi] Jinius plan
[vii] JKayy, The poor little creature
[viii] Won the whole world
[ix] where's Y/n??
[x] The world has stopped
[xi] Lives would bloom
[xii] Mafia, help me
[xiii]The Dark place
[xiv]Firefly
[xv] Your well wisher
[xvi] The best day
[xvii] My light
[xviii] A big responsibility
[xix] Ashamed
[xx] Demon's arrival
[xxi] Fairy like you
[xxii] Happy together, Forever after...
[xxiii] No alternative
[xxiv] Make it right
[xxv]Who are you?
[xxvi] Return of Seon
[xxvii] Pretty eyes
[xxviii] 3 2 1...
[xxix] Bang!!!
[xxx] Real guilt
[xxxi] BTS
[xxxii] Tear apart
[xxxiii]Tae/n next
[xxxiv] New Life
[xxxv] Cheersss (Final)
[xxxvi] Epilogue

[iii] path filled with thorns

78 6 15
By kookie_83

Seokjin's POV

While I was debating against myself , my phone start ringing ...

I looked at the caller id and it was Taehyung . He must be worrying about me .. he's always the first person to notice when I feel low and the last person to leave after I'm alright . And Joonie is not any less. I feel very lucky to have such brothers

I sighed and picked up the call .

On the call :

Jin: hello

V: hyunggggg!! Is everything alright ? Are you fine ?

??: Did Ara noona's parents agree to speak?

Jin: namjoona??

Rm: yes hyung it's me .

Jin: ahh jinjja .. give me a heads up when it's a conference call . You people startled me

V: hyung first answer our questions .

Jin: everything's going good . Ara told she convinced her parents and they agreed to talk to me . I'm really happy about that .

Rm: wow congratulations hyung ...

V: that's awesome .. but you don't sound that happy .

Jin: ah.. that's because I don't know what to talk to them . How to show them that I really love her .

Rm: hyung .. don't worry , everything will go well . Be confident .

V: shall we come with you hyung?

Jin: that's not required .. I'll take care of it .

V: I wish you all the luck . Come up with the good news of your marriage.
He told excitedly

Jin: I'm gonna give my best .. and even beyong my best if required

Rm: we know hyung .
Anyways it's late , don't stress yourself too much , go to sleep .
By the way even are you going to meet them?

Jin: tomorrow morning

Rm: ohh .. then you've to sleep .. bye bye

V: good night hyung

Jin : good night

End of the call

Time skip ( 9 a.m.)

I was all ready to go . My heart was racing as I was really scared . I hope everything goes well .

I drove my car at an abnormal speed and reached Ara's house . Walking though the main gate , I reached the hall and saw Ara and her parents seated.

Jin: G-Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim

Mr. Kim: morning

Mrs . Kim: take your seat

I sat down awkwardly .

Mr . Kim: why are you playing with my daughter . Just leave her already ..
That was the very first sentence he spoke .

Jin: but Mr. Kim I'm not playing with her . I really do love her with all my heart .

I glanced at Ara who was sitting like an idol . I knew she wouldn't speak in between as she's already done whatever she could . Anything more might not be favourable from her side . It's me who has to gain thier trust .

Mr. Kim: how did you think we'll believe you ? Rich people like you never know that meaning of love . Just playing with hundreds of girls' hearts and find joy in that ??

Jin: Mr. Kim .. I genuinely love your daughter . She's more than anything to me . I don't know why you think bad about me.... Just because I'm rich ?

Mr. Kim: you buy anything you want , including people . But true love can never be bought .

Jin: I'm not trying to buy anything ... Just tell me what I could do to make you believe that I'm not a typical spoilt rich kid . How could I prove my love towards Ara

Mr. Kim: how would you prove your love when it's not even there? Just cut the crap and leave her . Enjoy your luxurious life and leave us alone.

Jin: sir please try to understand . I need your daughter and not any luxury to live.

Mr. Kim: oh really ? You think you can live without that money of yours ??

Jin: your daughter's love is everything i need , my luxury and wealth . Trust me Mr. Kim , I'll forever love and cherish her . Money is just my business .. it's not what I live for .

Mr. Kim: ohh .. then leave your business and show me how you'll live with my daughter's love .. haha .. you're really funny ... Love .. haha.. Reveal you're real face already

I froze at his words . I didn't know how to respond . He wants me to leave my business? Obviously it's the result of five hard working souls .. our long struggle .. we could get money illegally . But we didn't . How could I just leave it .
.
.
.
.
Mr. Kim: did you see Ara ? Your lover boy has no love towards you . His business is more important . That is what feeds him . So just come out of his fake love . Don't ruin your life with your own hand-

Jin: I'll resign

There was silence was few minutes . As if no one expected me to take that action . I knew what I did , and I know I'm not gonna regret it . Ara is my life . Nothing's more important compared to her . I can live without my business but not her . I'll do my best , and even more that . If required ..

Ara: J-Jin you don't have to do that . You've worked so hard for it . I've seen you struggling .

She told in a faint voice , holding up her tears .

Jin: there's no Jin without Ara and no Ara without Jin

Ara: dad .. do you see ? Are you satisfied now ? Isn't this true love?? Will any rich kid leave his business for a toy that he'll play for few weeks or months and throw away because he could buy a new one?

My heart really ached to listen to those words . Her parents have a really bad impression on me . I could imagine how negative they would have told about me to her to tear us apart . But I really feel lucky that Ara trusts me whatever happens , whoever talks against me and our love , even if it's her own parents .

After a few seconds , Mrs. Kim spoke which made the situation more intense.

Mrs. Kim: I always believe in the proverb which says it's easy to state but not to execute .
Obviously you can tell anything and blind fold my daughter but not us . If you really can leave everything and live with our daughter , the way she is living right now , the way she works hard to earn her monthly salary ... She doesn't even take a single penny from us ... If you could really live the way she is and love her even at the worst situations , we have no restrictions to grant our Ara to you . Prove your love , just for a month . Let us believe you practically and not my mere words .

I nodded immediately and told.

Jin: I'm ready for that .

Ara came running and hugged me tightly while she was still sobbing . We never turned back when situations questioned our love. Cupid must have gifted us with his most special arrow . We're tied together with the strongest strings . We'll go through whatever it takes to protect that string from breaking apart.

Mr. Kim : ok , then from the very first day of the new month... that's day after tomorrow , you've to leave all your means and stay with our daughter in the residence she claimed due to her hard work . You've to work the way she works , in the office she's presently in .

Ara: you both will regret this . Surely . How could you-

Jin : no Ara , they're right . They can't trust anyone blindly because it's their child's life . Let them take their time to trust me . I'm ready to do anything for you ... this is the least I could do .

She hugged me again while trying to stop her tears and I kept wiping them . I'm glad that their parents atleast let me console her . I was going to leave after almost an hour but Ara just couldn't let me go . We were standing in the pathway leading to the main gate where she didn't leave my hands.

Jin: my darling .. two more days and I'll be beside you 24/7

Ara: that'll just gimme more pain .. you don't have to do this

Before she could start crying again due to guilt , I gently kissed her on her forehead and kept caressing her back . She took deep breaths and finally let me go. I was actually happy that I found a path to prove my love but that path is filled with thorns ...

To be continued...

Anyong Amiess !!! Congratulations to BTS and ARMIES for the great achievements .. let's keep breaking the records and continue streaming butter 💛💜

B

orahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 1.1K 69
Y/N and Taehyung find themselves bound by an arranged marriage orchestrated by their parents, but beneath the surface of their seemingly conventional...
58.7K 2.1K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
2.7K 205 41
It's never been safe living in the maze of tunnels called the Spiderweb, but it's not bad. Y/n still has her closest friends Jimin, Namjoon and Jin w...
1.7K 158 28
Rim Sua, a girl made of smiles and dedication to everyone's eyes but broken and tortured away from everyone else's sight. Having a crush on the one...