rodrick heffley x reader in '...

By shmewulok

A weird mash-up between 'diary of a wimpy kid' and 'Sex Education' Rodrick Heffley x female!reader (MINORS D... More

preface
cast
y/n
rodrick
⇢ new people
⇢ flasher
⇢ party
⇢ play date
⇢ guilt
⇢ movie
⇢ kisses
⇢ happily ever after
⇢ virgin
⇢ jealousy
⇢ celebration
⇢ busted

⇢ official

3.8K 76 38
By shmewulok

*nsfw scene

s2, e2: moordale funfair

-

You bit into an apple as you rushed through the kitchen. You were ten minutes off your time schedule and had to hurry so you wouldn't miss the bus.

"Honey, please pack something to eat and drink." Your mother said while preparing your brother for kindergarten. "Mum, I'm late." You said exhaustedly as you put on your shoes.

"Y/n, I'm off work early today. We should go to the moordale funfair with y/b/n." You fixed your hair quickly. "Yeah, sounds good. See you later." You said hurriedly and rushed out of the front door.

-

You went by bus with Aimee, met Maeve on campus, and sat down with them in the hall for the morning assembly. A few minutes later Rodrick showed up and sat down beside you. "Hey, beautiful." He said jokingly.

"Hi, handsome." You answered as you shared a smile, Maeve beside you rolling her eyes and smirking to herself because of your cheesiness. Then you heard Mr. Groff clearing his throat, catching everyone's attention.

"Good morning, Moordale. Today we shall be hearing from a sexual health expert who is here to review the school's sex education curriculum." The students were a little confused as Mr. Groff spoke into the microphone.

"Please give Ms. Milburn a very warm welcome." The audience applauded as a familiar woman walked on stage. "Hello. My name is Dr. Milburn, and I'm here to start an open conversation about S-E-X." She loudly spoke into the microphone.

"We adults know that some of you are having sex because when we were your age, some of us were having sex." You quickly glanced at Rodrick beside you, only to find him already looking at you as the other students childishly chuckled at Dr. Milburn's words.

"In fact, many of us still have sex. I'm sure even Headmaster Groff sometimes has sex." You looked at Maeve and quietly whispered. "Yeah, I doubt that." As the chuckling became louder you started to feel bad for that lovely woman. She was obviously struggling to professionally keep the audience interested.

"And so, I would like you to tell me what you would like on your sex education curriculum." The laughter died down a bit. "Take Control." She taps the microphone which sent an awful high-pitched sound through the speakers.

After that, there was complete awkward silence. "Perhaps you'd like to know about the female orgasm..." The laughter came back as she stumbled on her own words.

You uncomfortably watched Dr. Milburn trying to lighten up the mood of all of the teenagers that were laughing at her.

It became worse as she started singing  'let's talk about sex'. The audience gasped as some random student yelled out. "Didn't you wank off a courgette?" Which even worsened the situation.

Most of the students started chanting "Courgette! Courgette!" You couldn't explain how bad you felt for her.

She just tried to play it off. "Anyway...there will be an empty box at reception. If you have any questions, it is anonymous, so put anything in there that you would like to see in the curriculum." Then Dr. Milburn lets Mr. Groff speak again.

"That poor woman..." You scoffed quietly to Rodrick, making him smile down at you. Then the students got dismissed and you made your way to your class with Rodrick.

-

After class, everyone got a form assigned, so during the breaks, you met up with Maeve, Aimee, and Steve to finish the form.

"Should have seen this smug look Ola gave me earlier," Maeve said while glancing at Ola. "I don't like her." She added looking back at you.

"Why? She seems nice." Steve smiled happily. He was always so positive and supportive. Maybe sometimes a little too much.

"She's still hung up on Otis," Aimee said rolling her eyes. I nodded, smirking, agreeing to her. "It's got nothing to do with Otis. I'm over him." Maeve stated, making you look at each other funnily.

"How you getting on with your form?" She tried to change the subject.

"Everyone has a thing except me. I'm hoping this form is going to tell me what my thing is." Aimee seemed a little pessimistic.

"Your thing?" You asked, smirking. "Yes, my thing." Aimee nodded and points at you. "You have your art." Then she points at Maeve. "You have your feminine books."

"Feminist." Maeve corrected her. Then Aimee nodded at Steve. "Steve has his quiz brains thing."

"Quiz heads." Steve corrected her. "So great being a part of the team." He briefly gushed about the quiz heads. "What does your form say?"

Aimee's eyes widened. "It says I should be a baker." She said astonished. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Aims, I think it might be banker. Baker's not on there." Steve said as he looked back at the form.

"I think I'm going to stick with baker. I do really like toast." Maeve nodded supportively, followed by you and Steve.

-

While Adam struggled in military school and practiced during his free hours, your school day just ended. Rodrick, again, was waiting for you at his van so he can bring you home.

You always joined his rides back home, even if he had to drive a detour to drop off Ben. You loved seeing him rocking to his playlists and you happily joined him.

"Y/n..." Rodrick stopped your motions after he parked in front of your house. "Yeah?" You turned to him and focused on him. "I wanted to ask you if you'd want to go to the fair with me tonight?" He asked you.

Rodrick was so relieved after getting that question off of his chest. He had been practicing not to stutter in front of you when it came to asking you out and stuff.

He even needed his bandmates to make him confident by telling him that you would never decline him because you obviously like him.

A big smile crept on your face which infected him immediately. "Of course." You answered and leaned in to give him a quick peck on his cheek.

Rodrick's face reddened quickly after you kissed him. "Pick me up at 8?" You asked him as you got your things. "Yeah. I'll be here on time, this time."

You giggled and said goodbye before leaving the van. Rodrick drove out of your driveway and made his way home as well.

-

Throughout the afternoon, you went to the fair with your mum and brother as planned. It was mostly just for the entertainment of your brother. But your mother sneakily tried to catch up with your school and love life.

After she had just asked you about Rodrick, you walked around the fair with your brother clinging to your hand. "Things are great, mum. In fact, we're going to the fair tonight."

Your mother's smile was genuinely happy. "Aww, that's too adorable. You make a good couple." You rolled your eyes at her. "Mum, stop it, please. We're not really dating."

"Really? Why?" She asked confused to which you shrugged your shoulders. Then your mother noticed Jackson sitting at the picnic table with his tutor Viv. "Look. Jackson's here." She said to you.

Jackson caught your glances, smiled at your mother, and waved to you. "Hello, Mrs. y/l/n." Then his gaze went to you. He nodded in your direction. "Hey, y/n." Your mother greeted him back and you continued your walk around the fair.

You were confused and kind of dumbfounded because of Jackson. That was the first interaction he had with you in years. Since you started secondary.

You still remembered how embarrassed and ashamed of yourself you were when he acted like he didn't know you only for the validation of the swimming team.

You've never dropped someone that quickly. Even though it really hurt, you knew being friends with popular Jackson who only seeks acknowledgement from others would mess with your head.

-

You had a few hours to get ready before Rodrick would pick you up but you still rushed through the house since your time management wasn't the greatest lately.

Your father tried to give you a heartwarming hug since he just got off work. "Sorry, dad. I'm in a rush." You said as you rushed beside him. "I need to get ready. Rodrick's gonna pick me up at 8!" You informed him as you ran upstairs.

Your dad checked the time on his wrist. "Y/n, honey. It's 6." He said as your mother approached him with your brother in her arms. "Let her be. She's just excited." Your mum said and pecked your dad's cheek.

"Oh, Rodrick's coming? I gotta look through the old photo albums!" Your dad said enthusiastically and rushed to the basement. Your mum chuckled to herself. "I guess she's not the only one who's excited."

-

The quick shower you wanted to take took way too long. You heard the doorbell ring as you were doing your makeup. It wasn't completely done and you needed a few more minutes.

"Will you get the door, y/n?" Your mother asked you from downstairs. She tried to be as quiet as possible since she just brought y/b/n to bed. "No. I still need a minute."

"I'll get it!" You heard your father say after the doorbell rang a second time. He opened the door and smiled at Rodrick. "Hey, Rodrick! How are you?"

He awkwardly hugged him which shocked Rodrick a little at first, but soon he got comfortable with it. "Uh-I'm alright, Mr. y/l/n. How about you?"

Your father let him walk inside. "Well, I'm great. Come in." Rodrick walked through the hallway followed by your dad. "Y/n said she still needs a minute. But I think it'll take a few." He chuckled and led Rodrick to sit on the couch.

"But I have something to show you. I need a talk from musician to musician." Your dad said while reaching for a photo album under the table. Rodrick was proud enough to be called a musician. "Oh really? What is it?"

"My old band." Your father seemed so proud of his little garage band he had in his secondary school years. He proudly showed Rodrick a few pictures of his band and a few songs they wrote. Your dad and Rodrick seemed to have a good time because they laughed and chuckled together.

You hurried, so your father wouldn't torture him that much with his stuff. And as soon as you heard an awkward dad joke you decide that your outfit was done immediately.

You saw the back of their heads over the headrest and quietly approached them from behind. To make their conversation stop you put your hand on both of Rodrick's shoulders. "Sorry dad, but we gotta go now." You said empathetically as Rodrick stood up.

"But we were just having a good time." He complained. "Yeah, I know. But right now, I get him, okay? You can have him another time." You partially joked. "Ok, well have fun, kids." He said as you smiled at him. Your father closed his album and watched you go.

-

You and Rodrick walked around the fair. You've met a few classmates during the night. "Let's go there," Rodrick said, pointing at a shooting range. You rose your eyebrows and scoffed. "Alright."

Rodrick paid to get a rifle and started aiming at the targets. You giggled as you noticed him struggling. "Can you even shoot?" He shrugged his shoulders and smirked at you. "Let's find out."

Rodrick obviously only did that to impress you. He was just hoping to actually win the game. Luckily, he hit the bullseye and won a big teddy bear. You looked at him with wide eyes as he thanked the owner and took the bear.

Then Rodrick turned to you and smiled at your reaction. "Here. It's for you." He said and handed you the bear, which was half as big as you. You proudly smiled at him and took the teddy bear in your arms.

"Why?" You asked him, smiling at his proud face. "Because it's just as cute as you are." Rodrick tried hard to not sound so cheesy, but it undeniably was cheesy.

Your heart was literally completely melted at that point. Even if it was cheesy you've never felt that flattered with someone other than him. It was like your heart was saying "awwww" all the time.

"Thank you, Rodrick." You said quietly and tried to hug him with the bear between you. Then you continued walking around the fair, holding your arm swung around his bicep until you arrived at the Ferris wheel.

"Oh my, God. Let's go to the Ferris wheel!" You said in excitement because you loved seeing the colorful lights of the fair in the night. But Rodrick hesitated at first. "It's really high." He said nervously so you grew worried.

"Oh, are you afraid of heights?" You asked looking at him concerned. Rodrick got a little embarrassed about his fear of heights. "Only when it's like...super high." He shrugged his shoulders and looked down into your glimmering eyes. "Come on, Rodrick. Please." You tried cheering him on.

Rodrick looked back at the Ferris wheel and sighed. "Okay, only for you y/n." You grinned happily, making him sure of his decision. He loved seeing you happy and today was definitely your day.

As you both stood in the queue Rodrick calmed down a little. But as soon as it was your turn to get into the seats and buckle up, he became nervous again.

You were looking down at the people getting smaller and smaller during the ride while Rodrick was trying to calm down, holding onto the seat. Lucky him, the Ferris wheel stopped just when you were nearly at the top.

You turned to him and noticed his nervousness and the grip on the metal bar. You sneakily slipped your hand into his, thinking it would help him calm his nerves. Rodrick turned his head and looked at you surprised.

You charmingly smiled at him and leaned your head on his shoulder while hugging the bear on your lap. Rodrick did calm down but his heart still beat rapidly because of you holding his hand.

"Are you alright?" You asked rather quietly to which Rodrick hastily nodded. You slid closer to him and went to kiss him. His heart started beating even faster as he felt your lips against his. He closed his eyes as he saw yours closed. Your lips moved in sync whilst your hand moved up to Rodrick's chin.

Then the Ferris wheel started moving again, breaking the romantic and passionate moment. Rodrick took a deep breath and sighed. "Wow. I feel better now." He said astonished. You giggled and leaned on his shoulder again and enjoyed the rest of the ride.

-

You and Rodrick hopped out of the Ferris wheel. You didn't let go of his hand and he was loving every second of it. "Ah, I survived!" Rodrick said jokingly and took a deep breath. You chuckled and tightened the grip on the teddy bear.

"Cotton candy before we go?" Rodrick asked you and you nodded. "Hell yeah." After he paid for the cotton candy you made your way home together.

-

As you walked over the bridge on your way home you shared the cotton candy. You stopped eating to look up into the sky at the stars. "Thank you for tonight. It was really fun." You said softly to Rodrick who couldn't take his eyes off you. "Don't thank me. I really enjoy spending time with you."

Then you abruptly stopped walking. Standing at the railing of the bridge, Rodrick started to blush as you looked deeply into his eyes. A smile crept onto your face while you stood on your toes to match his height and slowly lean in to kiss him again.

Your lips connected and Rodrick's eyes closed immediately. You just briefly kissed his lips, then pulled away, standing back on your feet. You started to giggle at Rodrick's smug smile. His hand went to your cheek, carefully caressing it while he slightly bent down.

He pulls you closer and connected your lips again for a longer and more heated kiss. You and Rodrick both had the biggest butterflies in your bellies as your lips moved in sync. After a few more seconds you pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I can't explain how bad I don't want this night to end." Rodrick sighed but still smiled at you, taking your hand. "We could make it longer." You smirked at him cockily. "How?"

"You wanna spend the night at mine?" Rodrick nodded and you both walked to your house, hand in hand. You leaned against his arm to get closer to him.

-

Arriving at your house, you pulled out your keys to unlock the door quietly. Then you both tiptoed up to your room to make no noise. "Do you really think your parents are okay with this?" Rodrick whispered to you. "Yes." You whispered back.

Rodrick threw himself on your bed as you closed the door. "They know you, they like you, and they trust you." Rodrick was surprised. "Wow." He said proudly.

He watched you getting more comfortable, taking off your jewelry, while you looked into the mirror. "But at least text your mom that you'll spend the night here." You said and put away your accessories.

"But they won't even realize I wasn't home. They don't care." Rodrick scoffed and shrugged his shoulders. You turned to him and looked at him cutely. "Please, Rodrick." You said quietly.

He sighed and nodded, taking out his phone to text his mother. As he sent the text message, he looked back to you and saw you changing your clothes. No matter how many times he had seen your naked body before, he was still astonished and couldn't keep his eyes off you like it was the first time seeing you.

*

Rodrick could only see your bare back and pantie-covered butt facing away from him. You turned around and giggled quietly, seeing Rodrick's widened eyes as he stared at your boobs. The room was only dimmed so you couldn't exactly see his red face.

You smirked widely and walked over to him. Rodrick's breathing quickened as he watched you approaching him, still staring at your exposed chest. The smirk on your face grew wider, noticing the excitement in his dark eyes. "Something wrong?" You asked him after he loudly gulped.

"N-No. Not at all." Rodrick shook his head quickly. You hopped onto your bed and sat on your shins in front of him. "You're gonna sleep like that?" You asked and tugged on his shirt.

Rodrick shook his head, stood up, and got rid of his shirt and jeans. Then he joined you back in your bed. You put your arms around his neck and cuddled yourself into his chest. Rodrick's arms went around your waist, pulling you even closer. He could feel your nipples pressing against his chest, which really turned him on.

Rodrick already had a hard-on by just seeing your boobs. You noticed his quick heartbeat and smiled to yourself. Your hands started playing with his hair as you looked up at him. "You good?" You asked quietly and cockily, pressing your boobs higher up his chest to make him flustered.

"Very good." Rodrick tried to sound confident but his nervousness was definitely overcoming him. He wondered why he still tried to be somehow dominant when he was with you when obviously you both knew he was super submissive.

You chuckled quietly and slowly leaned in to connect your lips. Rodrick's hands wandered up and down your back, giving you goosebumps.

You loved and enjoyed making out with each other and feeling each other's bodies. You loved having Rodrick at all times and he also couldn't get enough of you. And you especially loved the sounds he made when you groped his boner while making out.

He hummed quietly feeling your lips tracing down to his neck. He breathed heavily as you got up and went down without stopping kissing his skin. Rodrick was overly excited when you started tugging on the waistband of his boxers.

You stopped kissing his lower belly and deeply looked into his eyes. Rodrick's eyes seemed to have gotten darker as he watched every movement you did. He helped you get rid of his underwear by rising his hips a little, revealing his painfully hard dick.

Before you did anything you looked back at him for reassurance. Hearing "Please, y/n..." coming out of his mouth made you get to work immediately. You wrapped your lips around the tip of his dick and gave it a few kisses. "Mmh, fuck..." You heard him moan out before you started kitty licking the tip.

Rodrick leaned his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying every ounce of pleasure you were giving him. Then you started licking up and down his shaft while moving your hand in the same motion.

He was brought out of his mind as you took him into your mouth and started sucking him. A loud moan nearly left his mouth but he quickly contained it, not wanting to wake anyone up.

You let his dick slide out of your mouth and got up to face him while you still pumped him with your hand. "Oh, baby. You're doing so good, staying quiet. We don't want to get in any trouble, right?" You asked him seductively, to which he hastily nodded. Rodrick never thought about it before but he realized how hot you sounded when you praised him.

You could've just died at the face he made. Your clit was throbbing the whole time because of his moans but the red on his face that you could even see with the dark lighting. The way he bit his lip and squeezed his eyes made you unintentionally move your hips.

His right leg was between your legs. Good for you, since you started grinding your clothed clit against his thigh, which made him look up to you. Your chest heaving and your head being thrown back helped him nearly get pushed to the edge as he felt your wetness on his thigh.

"Fuck, y/n, I'm close..." He warned you which made you slow down your hand movement. "Oh, really?" You asked while smirking at him. Rodrick had his head thrown back again after he hastily nodded.

You went down on him and blew him again, twirling your tongue around his tip occasionally. "I'm cumming, y/n..." Rodrick whimpered as his hips rocked back and forth. You went a little quicker to get him off.

Rodrick shot up his cum into your mouth as he deeply groaned. He cursed and went through his hair with his hands. This time, his cum didn't taste that bad anymore. Rodrick noticed that when he looked down at you and saw you swallowing all of his cum.

You didn't know but he was secretly trying to get his cum to taste better. He had googled it and started eating a little healthier and stopped only drinking energy drinks for hydration. And obviously, it had paid off. You weren't uncomfortable with a bad taste. That was all he wanted.

"Mh, have you been eating your veggies?" You joked as you got up again and kissed his lips. Rodrick chuckled quietly and breathed out.

"Do you think you can go for another round?" You asked him sweetly. "I didn't get to cum and I really wanna feel you, Rodrick..." You looked at him cutely and caressed his cheeks with your hands.

"Anything for you, y/n." Rodrick exhaled to which you smiled widely. You started making out with him again, while his hands slipped into your panties to circle his finger around your clit.

It didn't take long for him to become hard again when he had you moaning quietly and rocking your hips to his movements, grinding yourself against his hand.

You leaned over to your nightstand to get a condom and pulled it over his dick quickly. It was new for Rodrick to have you on top and he was extremely excited.

When you slowly slid down on him, Rodrick was overwhelmed. His head immediately leaned back again as you slowly moved up and down.

It was definitely difficult for him to stay hard for as long as you need him to be. It was Rodrick's first second-round thing and he couldn't handle anything at all. But luckily you were on top.

Rodrick breathed heavily and whimpered loudly. His sensitive whimpers were too loud, you had to cover his mouth with your hand. "I know you're feeling good but remember to be quiet."

Rodrick tried his best to contain the sounds he made but it definitely didn't work out at all. He was just way too sensitive. But at the same time, he loved it.

He loved how you literally fucked him senseless and made him lose his last brain cells. Lucky him, it also didn't take long for you to reach your edge.

Everything in this scenario turned you on. You found yourself rubbing your clit and cupping your boobs as you hopped up and down. Rodrick's hand wandered up and down your sides, staying on your hips.

"I'm gonna cum, Rodrick..." You moaned, letting him know he didn't have to suffer for long anymore. Out of instinct, Rodrick quickly got up and sucked and licked your nipple. "Oh, my God..." You breathed out surprised as your orgasm washed over you.

Rodrick came simultaneously as your walls clenched around his dick, making an unholy sound of pleasure from his second intense orgasm.

*

After you both calmed down, you got off of his lap and let him remove the condom and clean himself up. You were too tired to stand up so you just waited for him to get back into your bed.

-

You and Rodrick were snuggled up together, your head being on top of his chest. He calmly stroked your hair out of your face and watched your relaxed face. Rodrick thought you were asleep already because of your steady breathing.

"I wish you were my girlfriend." He whispered quietly, to himself actually, without knowing you were awake. His heart started racing as your eyes slowly opened. A few quiet seconds had passed before you started talking.

"Rodrick?" You said tiredly but he didn't say a word. You moved your head to look up at him. "Really?" You asked him quietly.

Rodrick cleared his throat. "Yeah..." He answered shyly. You smiled widely, leaned in, and softly kissed him. Rodrick smiled into the kiss as your hand traced to his jaw. His hand was holding your waist. After a long second, you pulled back and chuckled.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Rodrick." He was so happy to hear those words from you and couldn't help the wide smile forming on his face. Rodrick felt like his heart was about to jump out of his chest. He loved you and admired everything about you. He quickly pecked your lips one more time before you went back to snuggling into each other's embrace.

-

You woke up to Rodrick's adorable snoring. He had turned away while sleeping, his back was facing you. The sunlight lit up the bedroom and a bird chirped sitting on the windowsill.

You slowly sat up and checked the time. It was already 7 am. Since you didn't have any early classes you had plenty of time to get ready. Then you heard your brother's distant voice calling for your mother.

You put away your phone and turned to your sleeping boyfriend. He was still snoring, drooling a little bit and it was the cutest shit you've ever seen.

You stroked his hair out of his face, which tickled his nose a little. His snoring stopped and for a moment you thought he was awake. But he was still sleeping like a baby.

You leaned over him leaving a few kisses on his neck, making him roll over. Then you pecked his lips, regretting it right after because of his morning breath, but at least it made him smile and slowly open his eyes.

"Good morning, handsome." You whispered making Rodrick chuckle. He felt so loved with you and would give everything to wake up to your kisses forever.

He swung his arms around you and buried his head into your chest against your boobs. "Give me five more minutes of cuddling..." You heard him mumble tiredly. "Okay, only five."

As Rodrick snoozed on your chest, you pulled out your phone to check your messages.

Eric
how was the date?

he slept at mine
we're OFFICIAL now

Eric
omg jffsjk
it was only a matter of time
you guys are so cute

okay okay
what about Rahim?
saw you on the Ferris wheel

Eric
oh he's hot
Otis thinks he's gay

he definitely likes you
you should go for it
if you like him

Eric
well let's see
idk yet

good luck then ;)

Rodrick noticed you texting someone through the corner of his eyes. He was curious but kept himself from looking or asking.

You put your phone away and immediately lost your hand in his hair, caressing Rodrick's head, making him hum contently. "Five minutes are over, Rodrick. We need to get ready." You reminded him sweetly.

Rodrick sighed and let you go. He looked at you for a few seconds, making you smile. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, making your cheeks heat up. "So are you." You smirked at him.

"I can't believe you're my fucking girlfriend," Rodrick said stunned. You giggled briefly and kissed his cheek. Then you stood up and went to your wardrobe as Rodrick collected his old clothes.

You handed him a sweater that he had lend you before and an emergency boxer that you owned for whatever reason. It was still unpacked because you never really had an emergency.

Then you first quickly got ready in the bathroom, washing and applying only a little bit of makeup. After that you let Rodrick use the bathroom and told him just to get downstairs when he was done.

"Y/n!" Your little brother yelled as you walked downstairs. He ran towards you and hugged your leg. "Do you not have to go to class?" Your mother asked you confused as she noticed your never-ending smile.

You picked up the toddler and put him in his chair. "Not right now. I still got some time." As you sat down on a chair at the breakfast table you heard Rodrick coming downstairs.

He was a little nervous to approach your family. "Oh. Good morning, Rodrick." Your mother said surprised as everyone looked at the stairs. "Morning." He said back awkwardly and walked towards the table.

"Well, come on. Sit down." Your father said and Rodrick sat down beside you. Your parents were drinking their coffee while you ate some fruit.

"I didn't know Rodrick stayed the night." Your mum said surprised and looked at you. "Yeah. We spontaneously decided that." You just shrugged your shoulders.

Your mum was still confused. "Alright. Well, Rodrick. Eat something. I made pancakes." She smiled at him which he returned. "I love pancakes."

You scoffed and briefly shook your head because of him. Rodrick nudged you into your side. Your parents asked you and Rodrick some questions during breakfast.

After eating, you got your things out of your room as Rodrick waited for you downstairs. Then you both got inside his van to drive to his house so he could get his own stuff.

"Guess what happened when you got your bag?" Rodrick asked you expectedly as he stopped the car for a red light. "What?" You asked confused. "Your dad told me he'd like to see my band play."

You chuckled loudly. "Oh, my God." You started laughing together. "As I told you, he definitely likes you more than me." You leaned in to kiss his lips. After you pulled away Rodrick leaned in again. You both lost yourself in the kiss as your hand went to his jaw.

You were brought back to reality by the car behind you honking at you. Rodrick smirked at you and continued driving.

-

After he arrived at his house he told you to wait in the car. He quickly got into his house, expecting nobody to be home. "Rodrick?" His mother said loudly from the kitchen.

He rolled his eyes and went where her voice came from. "I'm just gonna get my things." Rodrick was about to go upstairs but she stopped him again. "Where did you sleep tonight?"

She crossed her arms and looked at him annoyed. "I- I slept at Ben's." He shrugged his shoulders as she scoffed. "No, you didn't." Rodrick furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"Me and your father met Ben and the rest of your...band at the fair last night." Rodrick's eyes widened. "You were at the fair?" His mum approached him from the counter. "He told me that you were on a date."

She waited for a reaction but he just looked at her perplexed by what was happening. "With y/n."

Rodrick gulped quickly and shrugged his shoulders. "Ok. And?" Susan gasped. "Are you serious? I told you a long time ago to stop seeing her. You would've been over it already." She was really enraged.

Rodrick sighed and turned away to get upstairs. "Mum, I don't have time for your shit right now." He said while leaving the kitchen.

"Rodrick! You see what's going on with you?" Susan yelled after him. Rodrick became even more annoyed and angry as he heard her yell mean things about you.

"She's doing that to you. Turning you into a moody, bad boy." Rodrick ignored the rest of her speech and got ready to go back to his van.

His mother stopped him at the stairs. "And see." She held his moto nudie magazine in her hands.

Rodrick got even more furious about the fact that his mum was snooping around his room, going through his private things. "Mum, what the fuck?!"

"Rodrick, you haven't been yourself lately." She tried to calm him down, but Rodrick was finally ready to talk back.

"It doesn't matter who I am or how I act. You'll never be happy about how I want to be." He looked down at his mum since he was way taller than her. "Rodrick, come on." Susan felt like she was losing her authority.

"No. I'm sick of it, mum." Rodrick walked to the front door, his mom following him. "Oh, and good news, y/n and I are officially dating." He said before leaving the house.

-

Back in the car you noticed the tension Rodrick gave off while driving to school. "Rodrick, is everything okay?" Rodrick didn't want you to feel bad about yourself so he sighed and lied. "Everything's fine."

You knew something was wrong. "But I heard yelling? Was your mum angry?"

"Yeah." Rodrick just said. He briefly looked at you as you put your hand on his. "But it's alright." He added and focused back on driving.

You didn't tell him that you actually heard your name multiple times while Susan was yelling. You knew she didn't like you but you just didn't know why and it stressed you out.

-

You sat beside Rodrick in your SRE class. You were a little confused of Dr. Milburn sitting in the back but as Mr. Hendricks came in with the anonymous questions box you knew what was going on.

"My boyfriend doesn't want to wear a condom. What should I do?" Your teacher read out loud. You knew he didn't know what to say since Mr. Hendricks stammered answering that question.

It was Mr. Hendricks. There really wasn't something to expect from him since he was already quite awkward. Then Rahim interrupted the class with a question.

"Monsieur, what about gay sex?" He said out loud as the teacher's eyes widened. "Well, you can't get pregnant from, um, homosexual activity."

"But what about pleasure? People don't always have sex to make a baby." Rahim asked again.

"Mm. Um... where was I? The, uh... The egg-" Mr. Hendricks tried changing the topic.

But Rahim interrupted him again. "What type of lubricant would you recommend for doing anal sex?"

Mr. Hendricks didn't know what to say but luckily Dr. Milburn started talking. "Well, you should always use a water-based lubricant." She said. "Oil-based products will decompose the latex in the condom."

Rodrick looked at you, getting near to whisper. "Oh, write that down." He joked quietly making you chuckle.

Dr. Milburn even answered the other questions Mr. Hendricks couldn't answer. You were really impressed by her. She just can do it so much better and she wasn't even a teacher.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.5K 20
You're a member of Löded Diper. You've been their bass guitarist for as long as the bands been together. Everything is normal until you and Rodrick d...
147K 3.2K 17
"What's up with this weird book you guys always share?" "It's not weird, jerk." (no smut) Rodrick Heffley x female!reader
17.2K 235 7
u and rodrick meet at a beach town rest stop on your way to the boardwalk. turns out, you both go to the same hotel, and some cool stuff happens lol...
253K 7.5K 10
❝ there's something dark hanging over my head, i'm seventeen, don't hold your breath. ❞ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ inspired by songs about being seventeen and my endless...