𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 |...

由 txmima

࿐ྂ ✧ y/n is in her second year of college. being si... 更多

𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟎𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 | 𝟎𝟐
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 | 𝟎𝟑
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟎𝟒
𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 | 𝟎𝟓 (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
'𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲' 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟔
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟎𝟕
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 | 𝟎𝟖
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝟎𝟗
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 | 𝟏𝟏
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝟏𝟑 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟏𝟒 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 | 𝟏𝟔 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 | 𝟏𝟖 (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 | 𝟐𝟎
𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟏 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 | 𝟐𝟐 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝟐𝟒 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬 | 𝟐𝟔 (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 | 𝟐𝟖 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 | 𝟐𝟗 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟑𝟎 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐌𝐢𝐚 | 𝟑𝟏
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 | 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 | 𝟑𝟑 (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭) | 𝟑𝟒
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟑𝟓
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 | 𝟑𝟔
𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 | 𝟑𝟖
𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 | 𝟑𝟗
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 | 𝟒𝟎
41| functionable again
42 | Déjà vu

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝟑𝟕

3K 101 144
由 txmima

"why the hell did you call me at three in the morning?" Bokuto rubbed his eyes and asked while entering your penthouse.

you groaned. "were you with Akaashi?" he nodded. "how long will it take to be out of his system if he does, have it?" you asked Oikawa.

"a day, two days to be safe." he shrugged and walked over to Bokuto, who stared at him weirdly.

"do you have to bite into him?"

Oikawa shook his head and grabbed Bokuto's wrist. he brought his small pocket knife he had on his other hand and did a small slit on Bokuto's wrist. "OW WHAT THE FUCK!?" Bokuto yelled and tried to get his wrist out of Oikawa's grip but failed.

Oikawa brought his wrist to his lips and took a sip. coughing, you stood up straight—realizing what this meant. "what did i tell you." Oikawa muttered to you as he cleared his throat. he bit into his own wrist and bought it to Bokuto, making him drink his blood so the cut on his wrist will heal.

"but..." you were dumbfounded. "why would she do that?" you said more to yourself, trying to make sense. you looked at Bokuto who moved away and stared at Oikawa with freaked out eyes. you sighed and walked over to him but he backed away. "Bokuto, listen to me."

"n—no what the hell! w—what if you're another one of those!" he knitted his eyebrows and his breathing got heavy.

'god forbid that i would ever become that.' you mentally scoffed. "Bokuto, i need you to carefully listen to me—i'm not going to hurt you." you said reassuringly and tried to get closer to him. "but i need you to stay calm and listen to me okay?"

you placed your hand on his shoulder and you could feel his whole body shaking. it made you feel really bad but you were acting the same way when you found out. "Oikawa's not going to hurt you, i promise you that. but i need you to promise me—as your best friend, please don't tell anyone." you pleaded with soft eyes while looking into his golden ones.

you grabbed his hands and squeezed them to reassure. "i know this is a lot but it's better for you to know everything..."

•••

"can you do it again." Bokuto said, not asking and saying with his puppy eyes while his hands rested on his thighs. Oikawa sighed and then did his little vamp speed because Bokuto had finally calmed down—although it was twelve hours since he first found out, and was amazed by his powers. he clapped like a little kid while you face slammed yourself because he was way calmer than you thought.

"okay Bokuto, that's enough." you said because you knew Oikawa was starting to get annoyed and tired too. "remember, promise not to tell anybody okay?" he nodded with a smile on his face.

"i need to go deal with something." Oikawa muttered while looking at his phone. "i need you to stay home (y/n) okay? do not go out." he said sternly.

"okay but where are you g—" all of your head's turned to the door because of a knock. you noticed Oikawa started to look nervous. as you were about to walk, he gestured you immediately to stop and be quiet. you almost jumped from a hard and louder knock.

he sighed. he pointed at both of you and gestured to go up the stairs quietly. you furrowed your eyebrows but still proceeded to grab Bokuto's hand and go up the stairs.

when Oikawa made sure you two were in the room, he did his vamp speed to the door and took a deep breath before opening it. "took you long enough." the female scoffed. "who owns this place? why can't i walk in?" she furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to come inside the penthouse.

"couldn't you have told me earlier Alisa?" Oikawa mentally groaned. "someone owns this place. what are you doing here? my sister didn't tell me you were coming back."

"because i told her not to tell you." she tilted her head.

"leave Saeko. i don't want you here and you're not allowed to come in." Oikawa said sternly. she could notice the seriousness in his face.

she scoffed. she looked beside her and walked to the plant. in a instant, she broke the piece of stick of the plant and threw it at an accurate spot on Oikawa's neck that she was planning to. Oikawa choked and instantly grabbed his neck, where the bleeding was. "watch till you walk out of here Tooru." she glared at him.

Oikawa glanced at Alisa who mumbled a 'sorry' and followed Saeko who was leaving, pissed off.

Oikawa closed the door and rubbed his forehead. Saeko Tanaka, a female leader, a terrifying woman, a dangerous one to also add and a past to Tooru Oikawa.

Oikawa walked up the stairs to your room where you two were. "you can come down now." he mumbled.

"who was at the door?" you asked as you and Bokuto stood up from the bed.

"no one special—Bokuto i think you should head home now." you and Bokuto both furrowed your eyebrows. he didn't question it and just nodded. you scoffed and followed Bokuto downstairs, hugging him goodbye. "i think you should go stay with your brother for a few days." his hand was caressing your cheek.

"why? no. who the hell was at the door?" you instantly moved away because you knew he was trying to convince you. "why are you being so secretive about it!" you scoffed.

"(y/n) please just listen to me this once and just go stay at your brothers please." he was starting to beg.

you stared at him. you honestly felt hurt. you scoffed and didn't say anything to him. you grabbed your purse which was on the sofa, wore your slides and exited the penthouse. although you were going to your dad's office and not to your brothers.

Oikawa sighed, knowing you were mad at him but it was better than what he imagined what happened if you stayed.

arriving at your dad's office, you bumped into a shoulder, making your purse fall. "my apologies." you both mumbled and reached to the floor to pick up your purse, only to end up bumping your foreheads together. "ow." you rubbed your forehead.

"are you okay? you seem mad?" Koshi chuckled while getting himself up and then held his hand out to help you.

grabbing it, you hummed a 'mhmm'. you let out a little awkward laugh. "did you just come out of a meeting?" you asked, noticing you two were standing in front of one of the meeting rooms. "was my father in there?"

"i did and no," he shook his head. "i was on my way there anyways to give him some papers. can i accompany you?" he gave you a bright smile. you nodded and adjusted your purse to sit comfortably on your shoulder.

•••

"no is a NO (y/n)." your father yelled at you. he went back to looking at his papers while you stomped around in his office, starting to get frustrated with him.

"dad." you said in a calm voice. "HE'S BEING A ASSHOLE! PLEASE just turn it off for a week." you begged your father. Sugawara was just watching from beside the desk.

"Oikawa made it strictly clear he doesn't want us to turn it off ever, unless given with his permission." he replied robotically while still reading his papers. "i'm done arguing with you (y/n)."

"fine then i'll move out." you crossed your arms proudly.

Sugawara let out a snicker but quickly held it in. your father slowly looked up at you. "with what money?" he raised his eyebrow. as you were about to answer he cut you off, "and i'm going to cut off all your card money you got from me."

the cat got your tongue. "i'm gonna go stay with (b/n)." you turned around, your bag flinging around. "maybe he misses me and will appreciate how i feel." you exited his office. getting outside, you were stuck on what to do. you didn't want to go to your brothers because that's what he told you to do and you wanted to do the exact opposite.

your eyes averted to your phone.

my place is free if you wanna stay for a bit?

- Koshi Sugawara

•••

so sorry for the short chapter :(
next chapter will be out soon i promise
this chapter was supposed to be longer but i decided to make the next chapter but itself so yeah
bye babes <33

also i made a back up account just incase
txmimaa

melody if you're reading this, fuck you

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

111K 5.7K 70
Oikawa leans back in his seat with a lazy smirk, "you're hoping there would be a next time?" "Asshole." Iwaizumi spats. "Babe." "Fuck you." "I'm not...
58.3K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
3K 47 8
"You're a manwhore who only thinks about himself and his dick." Your voice quivers as you meet his eyes once more. A sinister expression slips onto h...
3.6K 118 32
This story does contain smut. Your younger brother's best friend. His best friend's older sister. Everyone else's hate and jealously. What could poss...