if only you knew || Park Sung...

Oleh abrwriting

*sorry for spelling or grammar errors* DISCLAIMER ⚠️: This was my first story posted years ago and it is def... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One - Introduction
Chapter Two - Introduction
Chapter Four - Bloodbath
Chapter Five - The Date
Chapter Six - The Attack
Chapter Seven - Happy Holidays
Chapter Eight - The Wedding
Chapter Nine - We've Failed You
Chapter Ten - Hana's Tour
Chapter Eleven - Vacation
Chapter Twelve - Abducted
Chapter Thirteen - Back Home
Chapter Fourteen - The Ceremonies
Chapter Fifteen - The Truth
Chapter Sixteen - The Aftermath
Chapter Seventeen - The Meeting
Chapter Eighteen - One Year Later
Chapter Nineteen - War
Chapter Twenty - Engagement
Chapter Twenty-One - Unity

Chapter Three - Beginning of School

273 9 7
Oleh abrwriting

August 30, 2021

Sunghoon sat on his window ledge, dangling his feet from the side of the house.

It was about to be the beginning of school, and he was planning on throwing a party this weekend, like he usually did. It was nearly two A.M and he was still awake, staring at the moon.

The neighborhood was quiet; there was only one other house that was on the same street as him, and it was just being moved into.

It was peaceful being here alone.

Not having any worries for the moment.

Not having to worry about the Vampires.

Sunghoon was the Vampire Prince, he was to become King.

He looked up from his phone, noticing a bright light from the house across the street.

There was a girl, doing the same thing as him, sitting on the windowsill and watching the stars dance with the moon.

He tried to stare at her features in the dim light, but was unable to see anything.

She had a lamp beside her and was writing in a notebook slowly. From what he could see, she was pretty.

She looked familiar, like a celebrity's daughter. He opened Instagram and saw his following page, seeing that Lee Ji-yeon, the daughter of two very well known scientists, had moved into the house across the road.

No way. He thought.

She was his celebrity crush, and his crush in general. They'd talked a few times, she was a nice girl, and he fell for her quickly.

He looked up from his phone and noticed that she was gone, closing the windows to her room.

This has to be a dream. He thought.

He fell back onto his bed and closed the window, thinking about what'd he say to her if he saw her again.

It was now 8 o'clock in the morning and Ji-yeon was in her room with her sister, Eve.

"So how long is school?" Eve asked.

"It ends at four, why?" Ji-yeon slid her ring on.

"I wanted to get ice cream after school." Eve shrugged.

"Okay." Ji-yeon grabbed her backpack.

The two ran downstairs and kissed their mother goodbye before Eve teleported to the bus stop and Ji-yeon walked down the road to school.

People stared as she walked past, murmuring about how they'd never seen her.

"Isn't that the one model Sunghoon's obsessed with?" Jungwon asked softly.

Sunghoon looked from his phone, trying to find who Jungwon was referring to.

"There." Jake turned his head and pointed to Ji-yeon.

"No way." Sunghoon gasped.

Ji-yeon opened her locker and threw her bag inside, looking nervously for anyone she could talk to.

"Should we warn her about K?" Jin asked.

"No, what if she's one of them?" Hyun-jin whispered.

Sunghoon got off of the bench and slowly started walking to Ji-yeon.

"You look lost." He smiled warmly.

"I am." She softly laughed. "What's your schedule?"

She pointed to a pink paper on the back of her locker, letting him read it.

"We have the same exact schedule, and a few of my friends do, too." He said.

"Awesome, I'll just follow you around the whole day." She joked.

"I feel like we've met in person before, what's your name again?" She asked curiously.

He smiled, "Park Sunghoon."

She smiled and bowed lowly, "nice to finally meet you." He bowed in return and closed her locker at the sound of the bell.

——time skip——

It was now time for seventh period: dance. Sunghoon had been with Ji-yeon almost the whole day, except for when they went to lunch. She had walked off to the other side of campus, sitting on a bench to write.

"Welcome to dance, everyone! I am Ms. Song and I'm your instructor for the year. Now, for this year, you will be assigned new partners." Ms. Song announced.

Jess slowly walked over to Sunghoon, "I hope we get partners again."

Sunghoon smiled, "I hope I get partners with Ji-yeon, she's a great dancer."

"She seems like she would be, most people don't just join dance in this school." Heeseung whispered.

Ji-yeon leaned against the wall and slid down to sit and wait, like everyone else was.

"Lee Ji-yeon and Park Sunghoon, you will be partners for the year." Ms. Song declared.

"Sweet!" Sunghoon whispered. He grabbed his backpack and sat next to her, smiling widely.

"My house or yours?" She asked without looking.

"What?" He nibbled at his lip.

"My house or yours to practice?" She asked again.

"Oh~ it doesn't matter." She nodded and put her phone down softly.

"You okay, you seem upset?" He fiddled with his fingers.

"Mhm, I'm worried for my sister, Eve doesn't go to school much." She rubbed her head.

He nodded slightly, "same with Yeji."

"Yeji.. such a pretty name." She repeated.

"Eve's a pretty name, too." He said.

She grabbed her phone and began scrolling through the songs she had downloaded.

"What're you doing?" He leaned over her shoulder.

"Put this in your ear." She handed him an AirPod.

"Oh, for the first performance." He realized they still had to choose a song.

For nearly 40 minutes, the two listened to music, trying to find one they both liked.

"I like it." They said in unison. "Finally." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't finally me, you're indecisive as hell." He shoved her shoulder. "Whatever, loser." She smiled.

A boy came to them, hovering over Ji-yeon.

"Yes?" Sunghoon looked up.

"I came to talk to Ji-yeon. I'm K, nice to meet you." K bowed.

Ji-yeon let her phone fall to the floor and remembered how he was the Werewolf King.

"What is it?" She looked at her hands.

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to get to know each other and go on a date?" He asked.

"Oh." Sunghoon mouthed.

There's no way he just did that. Sunghoon thought.

"Hey! Ji-yeon, can you help me choose a song? My partner and I can't decide." Riki panted.

"Yeah, of course! Oh and, um, I'm not really looking to date anyone right now, maybe another time?" Ji-yeon smiled.

"Yeah, no problem." K forced a smile onto his face.

Riki helped her up and walked her to his friends, who were all looking as if they'd seen a ghost.

"Thank you so much for that." She exhaled.

"Yeah, we could hear him and you both seemed super uncomfortable." Sunwoo chuckled.

Sunghoon grabbed Ji-yeon's bag and brought it to her, along with her phone.

"Are you still doing the party?" Jake asked.

"Party?" Ji-yeon repeated.

"At the beginning of every year, we have a party." Jung-kook explained.

"It's always Sunghoon who throws it." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, here's the invites." Sunghoon grabbed a stack of papers from his pocket.

"Give these to the girls." He handed Yeonjun 9 invites.

"Will do." Huening Kai put them in his backpack.

"Here's yours, if you want to come." Sunghoon trembled.

"I'll try my best to make it." Ji-yeon smiled.

You're so cute. She thought.

The remainder of class was filled with handing out invitations or trying to accomplish finishing the assignment they were given.

"I have a weird feeling about Ji-yeon." Felix whispered.

"Why is that?" Yoongi asked.

"Remember when we thought that the girls were witches, and we were right? That's the exact vibe I get from her." Taehyun said.

Jimin looked at his feet, "but she seems so nice."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Jisung agreed.

"Chan, you're the Queen's advisor, right?" Seungmin asked quickly.

"Yeah." Chan nodded.

"Is it Ji-yeon?" Hyun-jin asked the dreadful question.

"He's not permitted to say that." Beomgyu whispered.

"It's not Ji-yeon, and I can prove it to you." Soobin looked around the empty parking lot.

He opened his palm and let thousands of sound waves float through the air and into Ji-yeon's ears.

"Are you insane, you could kill her!" Sunghoon grabbed his hand.

"She's bleeding, that's enough." Hoseok growled.

"I think that we just destroyed all of her hearing." Jeongin whispered.

Ji-yeon stumbled from the back gate that lead to her home, hitting her head on the side of the fence.

"We need to help her, are you insane?" Minho slapped Hyun-jin's head.

"Oh my god!" Jay flipped around at the sight of Ji-yeon fainting into the road.

Sunghoon sped into the street, grabbing Ji-yeon and running her home.

"We had to protect her." Soobin whispered.

"We didn't have to go that far." Taehyung mumbled.

It was a quarter to 7 PM when Ji-yeon awoke.

"Where am I?" She asked softly.

"Sunghoon, she's awake!" Yeji yelled.

"Thank you, Yeji." Sunghoon opened the door and turned on the lights.

"Ow." Ji-yeon rubbed her head.

"Sorry, that's super bright." He apologized.

"Is this your house?" She felt around the bed. He nodded and sat next to her.

Knowing her mother was probably freaking out and calling the police didn't help the pounding in her heart.

"What happened to me?" She leaned on his shoulder.

"You passed out after school, your ears were bleeding." He rubbed her thigh.

She knew exactly what happened, she had vampire hearing and she knew that Soobin had a plan. Playing dumb was obnoxious at times.

"Oh my, Eve! I totally forgot I'd make dinner tonight, my god." She scoffed.

"It's not even 7 o'clock yet, you'll have time. Let's get you home." He kissed her forehead gently.

"I really don't want to go." She muttered.

"Why not?" He softly asked.

She pulled up her skirt slightly and revealed a purple bruise.

"My dad."

"You can always come here if you need anything." He traced his ring over the mark.

It felt cool on her skin, like a relief. She nodded and grabbed her backpack from the floor, still holding his hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He kissed her hand.

She smiled and leaned forward, kissing his cheek gently.

"I can show you out." Yeji offered.

"Thank you, Yeji." She winked at Sunghoon, following his sister.

It took nearly five minutes to get back home, and she was greeted with screaming and the TV loud.

"I told you that we don't have more alcohol!" Ella wailed.

"You drank it all, like you always do! I won't be spending our money on liquor!"

Jae-ho swiveled his neck to Ji-yeon's direction, eyes ablaze.

"Where in the Hell were you?" He bellowed.

"Across the street, I passed out." Ji-yeon admitted.

"I've been waiting for nearly an hour for dinner, it takes 10 minutes to get here!" He threw a beer bottle at her.

It shattered on the floor and spilled drops of the liquid on the tile. Eve waved her hand and the bottle flew back together.

"It's okay, I wasn't that hungry." Eve whispered.

"No, babe, I'm sorry. I'll start it right now, go shower and put this upstairs please." Ji-yeon gave her her belongings.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Ella hugged her tightly.

"Mom, that hurts." She flinched.

Jae-ho was now unconscious on the couch, bottles were scattered around the floor, the countertops were covered in papers, the house was distraught. Ella grabbed a couple bags and began picking up while Ji-yeon made dinner.

It was a daily routine, there was now nothing they could do. Their father was an alcoholic who wanted nothing to do with his eldest daughter.

Once everything was completely cleaned and their dinner was served, Ji-yeon went to her room to sit on the window.

Sunghoon, of course, was doing the same.

Staring at the thousands of stars that were in the sky, admiring how they danced in the moonlight.

"You okay?" He shouted.

"Tired!" She laughed.

"Go to bed!" He said.

"I want to talk to you, though!" She admitted.

An idea that would probably get her killed if her father knew came into her mind.

"Come over!" She yelled.

"You sure? I don't want you to get hurt!" He could feel his face heating up.

"Come on!" She beckoned.

He lowered himself onto the ground and ran across the street, climbing up the hill that led to her window.

"Hi." She played with his hair.

"What do you want to do?" He panted.

"Watch the stars with you." She whispered.

He climbed onto the windowsill and intertwined his hand with hers.

"It's so pretty." He mumbled.

"I know." She smiled.

"Wanna know what's prettier?" He locked eyes with her.

"What?" She giggled, her light brown eyes shining a golden color in the light of the lamp.

"You."

AUT. NOTE—

I didn't like this chapter at first, so I redid it and I like this much better! Also, I tend to incorporate my own personal struggles into my stories, so don't think I like to make my characters have the worst families! Hope you enjoy <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

78.8K 4.3K 59
"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. Lee Seoyeon is your average girl. At lea...
14.1K 544 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
7K 438 40
💭 ꒰ 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻 ྀི ꒱ ❝ 𝗶'𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 ⸝⸝⸝ ☆ ❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 ⸝⸝⸝ ☆ 𓄳 💍 ★ ꒱ Park Sunghoon, South Korea's biggest so...
21.3K 836 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...