Double Tap • Minchan

Minho_Poptarts द्वारा

Bang Chan is a leader of a powerful gang, in South Korea, but no one knew it was him. Chan also known as CB... अधिक

♥One♥
♠Two ♠
♦There♦
♣Four♣
🃏Five🃏
♥Six♥
♠Seven♠
♦Eight♦
♣Nine♣
🃏Ten🃏
♥Eleven♥
♠Twelve♠
♦Thirteen♦
♣Fourteen ♣
🃏Fifteen🃏
♥️Sixteen♥️
♠️Seventeen♠️
♦️Eighteen♦️
♣️Nineteen♣️
🃏Twenty🃏
♥️Twenty One♥️
♠️Twenty Two♠️
♦️Twenty Three♦️
♣️Twenty Four♣️
🃏Twenty Five🃏
♥️Twenty Six♥️
♦️Twenty Eight+Nine♣️
🃏Thirty🃏

♠️Twenty Seven♠️

2.5K 123 67
Minho_Poptarts द्वारा

The next day Minho skipped into Chan's office in the while eating a popsicle, he was planning on checking up on Chan since he hadn't seen him in a few hours. Minho always felt like he needed to be by Chan's side at least a few times throughout the day, or he would not know what to do. He would usually knock to enter Chan's office bit today he just walked in not thinking much of it. Minho stopped when he saw three unknown people. Minho made eye contact with Chan and bit a piece of his popsicle.

"Ooh sorry, I guess I forgot to knock. My bad," Minho began to apologize to Chan more than the others. "I will leave-"

Chan smiled at him and cut him off. "It's fine. You can come in just close the door." Minho nodded and proceeded to close the door behind him and head to the table of candy. He wasn't exactly sure if he wanted some, but just in case he went over to it. "Gentlemen, this is my assistant. His name is Lee Know." Minho waved at all of them not knowing what to do. "Theses are some of my business partners." Minho once again nodded to busy with his popsicle to care.

"I've heard of him in the street." One of the men said.

"Ooh really~" Minho smirked. He was suprised to say the least. Him being talked about, now that's knew.

"They say you're a good fighter and know how to make great deals." Minho hummed in response. "You got that great discount with that weapon company, didn't you? How exactly did you do that?" The guy now talking seemed a bit pissed which only amused Minho more then getting scared. Minho just shrugged at the guy. "I bet you gave him something else besides money." Chan stayed quiet because he knew Minho would find a way to handle the disrespectful man. The other two in the room also remained quiet, since they did not want any problems with Chan.

Minho let out a laugh and gave him a thumbs up. "You're right!" Minho was now done with his treat and held onto the stick. "I gave them tickets to a football (soccer) game with a great view." The man let out a loud sarcastic laughter.

"Oh please you gave them your bo- Ow!" The man shut up when the popsicle stick smacked him right in the forehead. Chan couldn't help but let out a light chuckle. Minho walked up to the man and grabbed him by the collar.

"I see no reason why you are so rude. I have done nothing wrong to you." Minho glared at the man. "People say I'm a good fight, right? Do you want to test that theory." Minho pushed the man away making him fall of his chair. Minho smiled and went over to Chan's side. Chan wrapped his arm around Minho's waist pulling him closer. Minho's eyes widened and he tried to spin away, so that no one would see the redness growing on his face.

He got butterfly's in his stomach and he used to believe that he was sick everytime. His heart also began to beat fast, and him being who he is thought it was another symptom. It turned out that he was just stupid and denied his feelings once again. He knew that he Chan made him feel some type of way, that has only every happened once. Years ago when he was a just turning a tenager that had a big fat crush on Chan. He guessed that being with him again relit that flame of likeness. He liked Chan! He admitted it, but of course not to Chan.

Chan just smirked as he willingly let Minho go. Chan quickly turned his attention to the ones infront of him and shook his head. "I suggest not insulting my lovely assistant anymore. I will let you slide this time." Chan's voice was serious as he glared at the men. Minho sighed hearing the word 'lovely.' "Why don't we resume this meeting some other time. I can sense that the air is a bit intense." Chan dismissed the men. Minho watched as the man walked out, and gave them a bitter smile. Finally when they were gone Minho skipped to the front and sat in one of the empty chairs.

"So Chris~ What are you planning to do with that Edward guy," Minho asked placing his legs over the armchair. Chan was not sure to question Minho calling him 'Chris,' or him already forgetting Elijah's names.

He shook it off and smiled at the brown haired boy infront of him. "Why do you think Changbin and Jisung weren't in this meeting?" Minho sat straight and gasped with intrested.

"Will you please fill me in!" Minho begged. He was truly interested on why Chan kidnapped another person, maybe it was just like a daily thing.

"Alright, just because you asked politely." Minho clapped in happiness and made sure to give all his attention.

"A while back when Elijah came from Canada we began to work together with shipping the drug and what not. He was usually in charge of delivering, and after some time Jeongin informed me that we were quickly loosing clients." Chan stopped for a few seconds to see if Minho was following. "For some reason all of it tied to the guy. Trash talking about me and how what I was giving them was not the real thing. I guess people believed the liar so they cut ties. Not only was he talking to my clients but to the members of SKZ. Well in the end I knocked some sense into him and made him sign a NDA."

"Makes sense.... so what are you doing with him now?"

Chan smiled and shook his head. "Well, I don't plan of you know... killing the guy." Minho hummed and stood up.

"Okay, while you do whatever you do I will be with your son having the weekly tea party." Minho made finger guns to Chan and began to walk out.

"Make sure you don't break anything," Chan told him.

Minho turned around and nodded. "Don't worry, all we do is gossip." He winked at Chan waving his hand. He then ran off heading to the kid's room. Chan let out a laugh shaking his head. To him Minho was an interesting person and one who he held dearly. He was glad to have him back in his life, even if it wouldn't last long. He knew it wasn't long before something would separate then once again. The thought of it just made his heart ache, even if he knew he was in the wrong for taking the younger against his will.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Minho knocked on the door of Minhyun's bedroom and received no answer. Minho hummed in confusion and proceeded to try again. After a few more seconds the door opened slowly showing that the room was completely dark. Minho stepped forward not soon after the door slammed close. Minho jumped a little hearing the bang. Not soon after he heard the start of  little foot steps beside him running away to what he assumed was across the room. He heard a thump and an 'ow,' before the running resumed. Minho was in complete darkness and was starting to feel uncomfortable. "Minhyun?" He called out taking a few steps forward.

Suddenly a flashlight lit up alooming on the child's face. Minhyun began to laugh evilly and took a deep breath before stopping. "You finally decided to show your face around here." Minho scoffed and then walked over to the tea table and pulled out a chair to sit in. "Bobbies, said you would show up sooner or later. I guess I have to trust his word more often." A fake candle lit up infront of the bear known as Bobbies. "Although, Edward Jacob, aka EJ the Elephant said you would be to scared to show up."

"Edward Jacob?" Minho whispered under his breath. "Aren't you too young to know what Twilight is. Did your father show-" Minho stopped taking when a candle lit up to show the Elephant.

"Now now hyung, I have a new member I want to show you. She has been informed about you already. Her name is Titi." Minho let out a laugh his made going somewhere else hearing the name. "Let me tell you if Bobbies gave me a hard time with his name just image what I will do with the Bunny. Haha~"

"Hey! Stop laughing!" Minhyun whined. "Fine I'll change her name since you cant handle it. Let's call her Minha."

"Why Minha?"

"Because She's A Bunny And She Reminds Me Of YOU!" Minhyun threw his hands up then the another candle lit up to show a giant purple bunny. "Now let's talk about what we really have to discuss. Bobbies, pour this man a cup of tea, por favor." Minhyun  made the big bear's hand move over a cup full of tea over to Minho.

"Now! Let's begin!" The kid shouted out loud.

Minho slowly drank his tea as he watched the young child. "Why can't you just admit you like MY FATHER, HYUNG!" Minho spit out the tea choking as Minhyun went on a rant on why Minho should be with Chan.
"I like you a lot and I thought about it. You make my father happy, and you spend time with me. You also scold my father when he doesn't do something I like. I already considered you a-"

"What are you talking about?" Minho wiped his mouth. The child was pouring to much information for Minho to process.

"My father is a.... um... scaredy cat! So he won't say 'HeY MinHo i REallY LikE  YoU Be My BoYFrieD!' Ya know?" Minhyun tried to mock a nervous Chan. Minho just knew that Minhyun didn't talk to Chan this way, and if he did he would apologize.

Minho shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. "You are going to drive me crazy."

"Just do it please. Like I've said before, I see you drooling over my father. And you always follow him like a lost puppy. Seungmin hyung even gossiped with me and that's how we came to the conclusion that you both like each other." Minhyun stopped talking for a few seconds. He then clapped his hands, another candle lighting, but this time it was in a corner of the room.

"That's Right Minho!" Minho screamed as Seungmin's face came into view.

"You scared me!" Minho yelled. "What the hell is this a Cult!"

"Yeah and it's called 'Operation Get Minchan Together!' By the Jeongin and Felix are in this too." Minhyun whispered.

"I bet your hear flutters when Chan give you the smallest things. Like the lollipops he gives you when you work!" Seungmin accused Minho. The eldest stood up knocking down the small chair.

"Are we done here?" Minho sighed defeated.

"No!"

"Ahh!" Minho groaned walked out of the room.

"Padre!!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
T.B.C
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I love blankets. Especially my own and when I like to carry them where ever I go (like a family members house.) Anyway, they all know I will have a blanket with me.

THE KID I BABYSIT LITERALLY PUKED ON ALL OF THEM, SINCE THEY ARE ALL ON MY BED! Don't worry I don't blame the child, I probably did the same as a kid too. But they didn't miss a single one. It's also night time and I at least needed one. I'm sad now.

Also my siblings watches Ben Shapiro, yikes. Wasn't sure if I saw correctly, but yes... I was right.

Anyway, you're looking wonderful today.

Even though you're probably like this:

Still looking great. Muah!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

76.7K 3.2K 57
[Modern AU] Han Jisung was a stalker. Due to events that stirred up in the past, he had promised to himself he would stalk as many people as he could...
23.2K 1.1K 31
𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚎...
Hawthorne Anonymous द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.9K 147 12
"If I could rewrite the stars. I would erase the day I met you." - B.CH Cover by @Taesteamochi ========================...
98K 3.1K 55
[COMPLETED] ☘︎ summary ☘︎ a short story where minho has been spoiled (by his parents) all his life and doesn't know how to take care of himself despi...