Welcome to my life || Miguel...

De ms-sammy

New mom... new feelings... new friends... Book 2 of the M.D. series #4 in #migueldiaz Mais

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.5
2.6
2.7
END
BOOK 3

2.4

4.6K 132 362
De ms-sammy

Weeks upon weeks passed. Summer was approaching its end quickly. Andy was fully ready to go back as a sophomore. Her ninth grade year wasn't the best and it was basically taken over by Miguel so she was very ready to go back and have a good year.

Lucas and Andy saw each other almost everyday. Whether it was Lucas coming to her or her going to visit him. They spent as much time together as they could. Miguel was semi okay with Lucas now. He could tolerate him for the most part but he still had a bad feeling about him.

Andy even spent a lot of time with her mom. Nicole had taken a large liking to her big sister, and she hadn't really gotten that close with Derek. She even stayed the night sometimes.

She felt like her life was finally picking up. Of course she still had the problem of Hawk and the person he was becoming, but she would deal with that soon. For now, she wanted to enjoy the happiness she felt.

"Hey Moon!" Andy answered her phone call, leaving her apartment for work.

"Hey! Listen, my parents are out of town tonight and I'm having a get together. You should come over and bring everyone from karate." The girl said into the phone as Miguel left his apartment. He nodded as a greeting seeing her.

"Sounds cool! Can I bring Lucas?" Andy asked, unlocking her car and getting in.

"Of course! I'll see you tonight then?"

"See you tonight." Andy hung up. "Cobra Kai just got invited to a party." She smirked, starting the car. "And yes we are going."

"We have school tomorrow." Miguel laughed.

"And?" She looked at him like he was dumb. "We won't drink like we did last time, okay?" Miguel sighed but nodded. The two then headed off to Karate dojo to drop Miguel off.

Seven rolled around and Andy was soon leaving her apartment with Lucas. Tory and Miguel left from Miguel's apartment and soon the group of four headed towards Andy's car to go to the party.

Andy couldn't help but feel nervous. For some reason, she had a bad feeling about tonight. Something was going to go wrong, and she had no idea what.

She choose to shove the feeling down as they headed inside for the party. Tonight was her last free night before assignments and tests took over. She wanted to have fun. Of course she couldn't drink, she had to drive.

The party was in full swing when Andy entered, her hand in Lucas's. She smiled at all the people she knew from school as Cobra Kai split up to do their own thing.

"Hey!" Andy called for Tory. "Let's go get a beer. I'm limited on drinks tonight." Tory nodded and the two walked off towards the kitchen, leaving the males alone.

"Am I..." Andy paused. "Am I the only one with a bad feeling tonight?"

"No." Tory sighed. "But I'm ignoring it for now. I've got my best friend by my side, and she has my back." Tory smiled at her. "And I have hers."

"That I do. Stick together tonight?"

"Hell yeah." The two high fived and went back towards the living room where the boys were to give them their drinks.

"What do you boys say to a little dancing?" Tory smirked.

"I think I'm good. Miguel?"

"Yeah no I'm good."

"Fine. Then watch us." Andy grabbed Tory's hand and dragged her towards the dance floor. The two girls started dancing together, fully aware of their boyfriends eyes on them.

"Turn around and grind on me." Tory whispered, smirking.

"What?" Andy giggled.

"Do it!" So she did. Andy turned around and their bodies started moving together. Andy knew it was just to tease the males for not dancing with them, but it was fun. It wasn't like Tory wasn't attractive as hell, but Andy didn't want her in that way.

"They're doing this on purpose aren't they?" Miguel question, his eyes not moving from the two girls dancing on each other.

"Yep." Lucas answered, his eyes solely on Andy. The way her body moved...he smirked to himself at his own thoughts.

After a few more minutes of dancing, both girls needed a refill and headed back over to their boyfriends.

"That was just plain evil." Miguel shook his head.

"Not our fault you two didn't want to dance." Andy shrugged, sitting on Lucas's lap with a giggle. He quickly wrapped his arms around her with a shake of his head.

"Come on, refills." Tory motioned them. The three stood up and followed Miguel towards the doors leading inside. What they didn't expect to find, was all the Miyagi-Do students. They all four froze in shock.

Robby and Andy made eye contact, and the two sent each other small smiles. Then she saw Demetri and smiled widely at him. It had been months since they hung out. With both of the caught up in their own things, they could only manage to text with the occasional phone call.

"Sam! Andy! I'm so glad you guys came!" Moon came down the steps. Andy let go of Lucas and walked towards her to hug her quickly. "The kegs are out back, drinks are in the kitchen, and the vegan pigs in a blanket just got out of the oven."

"Moon, you never said anything about inviting Cobra Kai." Sam spoke up, glancing at Andy.

"What? Got a problem with us, LaRusso?" Andy said in a threatening tone. Sam glared at her in response.

"Well." Moon shut down Andy. "I figured with summer ending and school starting back up, we could stop all the fighting and be friends again."

Andy and Robby looked at each other. It was a dream for that to happen. With their sensei's hating each other and now everyone was pinned against each other...no chance.

"It's wishful thinking." Sam muttered.

"Sam, Andy, trust me. Get rid of all this negative energy. Clear your chakras and have some fun." The girl smiled at the two and walked away.

"We'll be civil if you will." Andy muttered, looking at the two. "Keep your dojo in check and I'll keep mine."

"We will." Robby smiled at her. "Missed you, An." He leaned over to hug her.

"Missed you too, big brother." The two released each other. "If you will excuse me, a beer is calling my name." Andy turned around and headed back to her boyfriend, dragging him along to the kitchen.

The night continued and soon Andy was sitting on Lucas's lap in the living room, watching a dance circle go on. Andy cheered for everyone, no matter who they were. Most were actually good at dancing and others were just flat out funny. Nate had to be her favorite with the fortnite dancing.

Miguel and Tory were currently outside, partying their asses off with a stupid drinking game. Tory was on a winning streak, and had a high alcohol tolerance. After two games, Andy got bored and the couple went inside. But Miguel stayed to support her.

"Hey." Lucas whispered. Andy turned her attention from the dance circle to him.

"Hm?" He didn't answer, just smirked and leaned up to kiss her. Andy quickly set down her cup and leaned into it. The beers were really hitting her, making the make out session hot and heavy. Andy didn't want to stop.

It continued for a good half hour, with small interruptions like Moon wanting her to meet Piper and Hawk wolf whistling at them. Finally Lucas pulled away with a smirk.

"Come with me." He stood, taking her with him.

"Where are we going?" Andy giggled as he led her towards the stairs. She glanced back in enough time to see Hawk walk in from outside, giving the two a confused look. Andy shrugged and followed him anyway.

It took a minute for him to find an empty room, but soon the two came upon Moon's room and stepped inside. Once they were inside, Lucas shut the door and slammed Andy's against it.

⚠️Sexual Assault/attempted rape⚠️

Andy didn't fully understand what was going on. He kissed her again and she figured he just didn't want anymore interruptions. So she giggled and kissed back. She didn't see him lock the door behind her.

As they kissed, Lucas's hands got more touchy. One of them floated down towards her thigh and hoisted it up to wrap around his waist. The other trailed down to her ass. That made Andy tense.

Sexy dancing with Moon and Tory was one thing. They were woman and they would never hurt her. But Lucas's hands on her sacred spots made her want to shove him away immediately.

"Wait-" Andy pulled away. Lucas didn't stop, just went for her neck. "Lucas wait."

"Shh~" He whispered, going back to try and kiss her again.  Andy resisted, trying to get away but he still tried.

"Lucas I said wait!" She turned her head to avoid his kisses. He then forcefully grabbed her and shoved her face first down onto the bed. "St-stop."

Much like the halloween dance, she felt powerless. Everything was happening so fast. It went from innocent kissing to Lucas pinning her down face first as he tried to remove her shirt. Her strength was gone. She forgot everything she learned in Cobra Kai. She felt weak.

"Be quiet!" Lucas demanded as Andy screamed out.

Little did he know, Hawk had seen the two go upstairs and had a bad feeling. He told himself he was just going to chill outside the door, make sure she would be okay. He heard the first scream and stood, waiting to hear anything else.

"STOP PLEASE! GET OFF ME!" That's what broke him. Trying the door handle, it was locked.

So he quickly darted down the stairs to find Moon. He found her in a chair making out with Piper. He ignored Piper and forcefully grabbed Moon to drag her upstairs.

"STOP STOP STOP!" Andy screamed out, tears starting to flow. Lucas was having a rough time pinning down her struggling body while taking off her clothes at the same time. She was scared, so scared. Nobody was here to help, and she was all alone. "GET OFF PLEASE!"

"SHUT UP!" Lucas screamed in frustration.

Moon paused, hearing the calling of her friend. She was horrified once she realized what was happening. She did as Hawk did and tried to open the door, only to find it locked. There was no key to it.

"Kick it down. Kick it down now." She could of cared less about how much the door was going to cost, all she cared about was getting Andy out of there.

That's all Hawk needed to swing his foot and bust the door open. Lucas was off of Andy in seconds and onto the floor. Hawk was seeing red, and not because his hair was messed up because of his movements.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN-" He was cut off by a punch to the face. Once Hawk started, he didn't stop. Punch after punch after punch landed straight into his face. Lucas tried to resist but Hawk didn't let him. His face was soon bleeding and covering Hawk's knuckles.

While Hawk beat up Lucas, Moon ran over to her friend and gently helped her fix her clothes. Andy stared horrified at the scene in front of her.

"Here hun." She removed her cover up and put it on Andy, knowing she would want it in that moment. Andy was shaking all over, tears flowing down her face as she watched the person she once trusted get the life beat out of him.

Moon held Andy in her arms, trying to calm her shaking. But it wasn't working. Andy felt more powerless than ever. Moons touch was comforting, but not enough.

"Eli." The croak of her voice was the only thing that brought Hawk out of his state. He had blacked out, the moment he saw Lucas on top of her. He had never been that angry before, never wanted to murder someone so much in his life. But her broken and croaky voice brought him out of his black out.

Lucas was long since knocked out, blood all over him. Hawk stood, staring at him in disgust before turning towards the broken girl in Moon's arms. Andy didn't do anything but hold out her arms for him. She needed safety and security, and that's what Hawk always gave her. Even if he was a different person, he was still her Hawk sometimes.

He wasted no time in wrapping her in his arms. He gently lifted her up into his arms and set her on his lap as he cradled her softly. She sobbed quietly into his neck.

"Go get Miguel." Moon nodded and darted out of the room. Andy continued to cry, unable to do anything else as she shook all over.

Moon went down the steps and quickly to the kitchen to grab a water bottle before running around the house in search of Miguel. She found him entering the living room from outside with a dazed look in his eyes.

"Miguel!" He looked up at his name. "It's Andy." The feelings he felt in that moment disappeared the moment she said that. From Moon's frantic and panicked look, it wasn't good. So he didn't waste a second in following her upstairs to Moon's bedroom where Hawk was rocking a sobbing Andy.

He glanced from the bloody and knocked out Lucas on the floor to Andy who's clothes were still messed up. It didn't take much for him to figure out what happened. Quickly darting over, he knelt down in front of the two.

"Here honey. Drink this." Moon unscrewed the water bottle and helped Andy drink a little. She wasn't able to drink much before her sobs took over again. Hawk squeezed her tightly.

"It's okay, mi amor." Miguel whispered, wrapping his arms around her too. She melted into the two boys, sobbing loudly.

Andy was a huge mess. Her mind was filled with flashes, of him touching her, of him trying to remove her clothes, him him him. She wondered what exactly she had done wrong. After telling him what happened to her at the Halloween dance, and what happened the night of their first date, he still did this. He tried to force himself on her. She felt hurt, and powerless, weak. She was weak.

The two males made her feel safe and secure, with Moon petting her head. She felt like nobody could hurt her, not with these three around. They would protect her.

"Let's get you home, yeah?" Miguel whispered once Andy calmed down a little. She wasn't sobbing as bad, but she was shaking like crazy.

"You got her?" Hawk asked.

"Yeah. You got him?" Miguel looked at Lucas with a dark look.

"Don't worry, he won't bother her ever again." Hawk stared at Lucas in such an angry way.

"Sorry about the door." Miguel muttered to Moon.

"Please don't be sorry. I'd do anything to make sure she was safe. A door can be replaced, our Andy can't." Moon ran her hands through Andy's hair. "Want a hoodie? It's a little Chilly out."

Moon helped the girl put on a hoodie, for more than just the sake of the cold. She knew Andy would hate the revealing outfit she was wearing now, and wanted to help her as much as possible.

Once Andy was ready, Miguel wasted no time in picking her up bridal style and starting to carry her downstairs.

"Try not to get blood on my carpet." Was all Moon said to Hawk before she followed, Andy's stuff in her hands. She wanted Lucas dead in that moment as well, and didn't care what Hawk did to him.

"Andy!" Miguel paused as Robby came running over, worry clear on his features. Miguel let him, knowing it was his sister. "What happened?" Andy let out a whimper at the memory.

"Lucas tried to..." Moon trailed off, not wanting to say the words and trigger Andy again. A dark and angry look crossed Robby's features.

"Where is he?" He asked forcefully.

"Hawk is taking care of him." Miguel muttered. "But if you want a go at him he's upstairs."

"Definitely. Will you make sure she gets home okay?" He whispered, looking at his sister with worried eyes.

"I will. I'll message you off her phone once she is." Robby looked at him. A mutual respect had formed in that moment. They both cared about Andy endlessly and wanted nothing more than her safe.

Miguel loaded Andy into the passenger seat of her car, helping her get adjusted. She was whimpering at the fact that she had to let him go.

"Here's her phone and keys." Moon handed it over to him. "Text me when she gets home please?"

"Of course." Miguel nodded. "Thank you. Find Tory for me, will you? Tell her what happened and why I left?"

"I will." Moon nodded and stepped back as Miguel went to the drivers side and got in. Right as he started the car, the cops pulled up. He let out a small curse and quickly left. He didn't want the cops asking about Andy's weak and pitiful state. Hopefully Hawk was already taking care of Lucas by now.

"You're gonna be okay." Miguel whispered, glancing at Andy. She was crying again, silently. "I promise."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.1K 178 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
139K 8.2K 42
-𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒 ᵉˡⁱ ᵐᵒˢᵏᵒʷⁱᵗᶻ '𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙨, ...
334K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
301K 7.1K 33
In which the not-so-famous daughter of Johnny Lawrence meets the kid who moved in across the way. #3 in #migueldiaz