2.5

Andy was still shaking a little by the time they got home. She wasn't crying anymore luckily, and her mind was clearer. Guilt washed over her. Miguel had to leave Tory for her and she may of gotten caught.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, playing with her hands.

"There's nothing to be sorry for. Nothing that happened to night was your fault. I promise. Okay? Now are you hurt?" Miguel asked, noticing he never asked that.

Andy softly rubbed her wrists. They hurt from the force of which he held her down. But it was bearable so she decided to shake her head no. Miguel nodded.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" She whispered quietly, almost afraid to ask. Being alone meant nightmares.

"Of course you can." He nodded. "Let's get you into some comfy clothes, okay?" Andy nodded and leaned over to open the door, climbing out slowly. Her body felt heavy but she felt stronger, better. She no longer felt like a weak doll.

Miguel ran over to her side and gently wrapped his arm around her. He tried not the mention the hickies around her neck.

Luckily both Rosa and Carmen were in bed when the two entered. He silently shut and locked the door before leading Andy towards his bedroom.

"You wanna wear my shirt?" He asked gently as he gathered clothes for her. Andy had been to Miguel's so much that she had some clothes there. Including a pair of leggings that she loved to wear to bed. Andy also loved to wear Miguel's clothes. They were a little baggy on her, and always smelt so good. It gave her comfort. So she nodded and Miguel grabbed one of her favorites of his.

"I'll go make us some oven mozzarella sticks? That sound okay?" Andy nodded. It was a stupid food but Andy always loved them, that's why Miguel offered them.

Leaving the girl alone to change, Miguel was finally forced to think about that night. So much had gone wrong. From kissing Sam to this? He had a lot on his plate. But his biggest concern was making sure Andy was okay. She had been through worse that night, and needed him more than ever.

Andy silently stripped her clothes, ignoring the growing bruises on her wrists. She accidentally glanced up, and gasped quietly at the mirror she saw. All over her neck were hickies, and even along her shoulders and collarbones. They were everywhere. She felt disgusted. His hands were all over her, his mouth. She felt violated and once again, weak.

Quickly putting on the clothes, she tried hard to ignore the hickies, turning away from the mirror. She didn't want to look at them.

Forcing her thoughts away, she wondered out of the bedroom as Miguel was putting the food in the oven. She paused in the doorway, not knowing what to say.

"It was my fault. My shirt showed off a lot and-"

"No." Miguel interrupted, his tone forceful. He hated that she thought that. "Your clothes are your choice, and even if you were naked he still should of respected you. He is an asshole and none of it, and I mean this with everything, is your fault. It's his fault, all of it. Everything that happened tonight, to you, is his fault. Got it?" She didn't feel like arguing, so she just nodded. He sighed and set the timer for the food.

Most of the night was spent in silence. Andy didn't much feel like talking, and Miguel respected that. Although that meant he was a victim to his thoughts. Should he tell Tory about the kiss? He knew he probably should, but he would probably then be out of a girlfriend. There's no way Tory would forgive him.

That night the two cuddled up to each other, falling asleep quite fast. Being in Miguel's arms made Andy feel safe, keeping the bad nightmares away.

Unfortunately Miguel's alarm had to wake them up. Andy groaned out, not wanting to move. She shoved her face more into Miguel's chest in order to keep them both there.