Obsession.

By FangthePirate

Slow updates ๐ŸฆŠ (Oc x Male Reader) (Y/n) (L/n), a hardworking fisherman that sails the seas all day, is happy... More

Sailing, Sailing, Sailing.
Visitor.
Birdwatching.
Citrus Mothman.
Gravity-Defying Wonderland.
Boredom.
Seaside.
Castle of Dark.
Return.
Sunset on the Sea.
Cold.
A Surprising Lack of Supervision.
Oasis.
The Warmth.
Who.. are you?
Just the bonus spoofy playlist

A Strange Pair.

1K 37 7
By FangthePirate

A/n: What happens when a blind Catboy and a sharpshooter Coyote meet? Apparently, a very gay couple.

Enjoy!

————————

The ship roared as you held on for dear life. The two pilots held a calm expression while you were trying to keep yourself conscious, with them obviously having a natural resistance to the pressure. You felt your eyes were about to roll backwards before the ship finally slowed down a bit.

Once you got yourself mostly conscious again, you felt bile rise up your throat, causing you to panic a little and dry heave.

"Aw shit... I swear, if you throw up on my leather seats I'm giving you back to Mothrax, you hear?!" The creature yelled, annoyed at you. You nodded violently with your hands cupped over your mouth, afraid he would actually do that if you threw up. The creature sighed and looked at his companion. "Ugh... Zole, honey, can you go help them out?" They cooed softly. The companion, now named Zole, unbuckled himself and carefully got up from his seat, walking over to you and helping you over to the bathroom with your arm slumped over his shoulder.

When you two made it to the bathroom, you felt your legs give out and you let yourself slump to the ground, exhausted. Zole sighed and leaned against the doorframe as you crawled to the toilet and leaned your head over it, your breakfast crawling up your throat as time went on.

"Oi, dude, you chill here for a moment, I'll see if I can find you something to change into, maybe some loose pants so you can dry out your briefs. Sound good?" Zole asked in a soft tone, which you were thankful for. You mumbled a yes, hoping the rest of the ride wouldn't be this bad. He left soon afterwards, going to fetch something out of the closet.

You felt your jaw ache soon afterwards, notifying your breakfast was on a one way ticket to the toilet.

—————————

After a while of heaving up the contents of your stomach into a futuristic looking bathroom, Zole popped in with a fresh pile of garments.

"Doing alright in here, dude?"

"Nev-Never better-" you got cut off by another heave. Zole grabbed your hair and held it out of the way as he sneered a bit, obviously repulsed. After a few minutes, your stomach finally settled down and you wiped the remaining vomit off of your mouth with some toilet paper. "Arceus- tell me we're not doing that again." Letting out a sigh, you leaned against the cold metal wall of the bathroom. Zole thought for a moment before shrugging at you.

"We do have to go to lightspeed to get to the Boss's castle, but I have some stuff that can make you sleep through it if you want. Your choice though, because it'll take you down for like a solid 8 hours minimum."

"Better than nothing."

Zole nodded at your remark before leaving to go sit down near the creature again. You flushed the horrid concoction in the toilet and washed your hands before picking up the pile he had left you. Within it was a nice thick black tee, a thin gray hoodie, some loose black jeans with a belt and some thick, soft socks. It was like Christmas to you, finally seeing some normal clothes for once. Taking off the wet boxers you had, you put everything on and relished in the sensation of real clothes and finally having all your privates properly covered again. Them being borrowed didn't matter at the moment.

You got some water from the sink before walking back over to where the odd pair was sat, looking them bothered over with curiosity.

"Sooooooo... I don't really know who you two are, and we're probably gonna be spending a fair amount of time together on this ship, right? Mind filling me in?" You sat back on the leather seating, now able to admire it's expensive looking qualities. Zole stared at the creature for a moment before it sighed and flipped a switch on the control panel, turning his seat around afterwards.

"Guess it couldn't hurt... Im Jet, captain of this ship. I'll make two things very clear before I accept any more questions. One, you mess up my ship or anything in it, I'm chucking you into the void of space. Two, you're a passenger, not a VIP, so don't expect anything more than basic accommodations. You need something? You get it yourself. Kapeesh?" Jet bared his teeth a little, adding to his threat. You nodded violently, to which he huffed and relaxed a little, turning to Zole.

"This here is Zole. He's the Co-Captain and has also been my life partner for about 25 years now, despite how young he looks. I'll just speak for him, as he doesn't like explaining this, but he's human and was turned into the hybrid looking thing due to an incident with a very messed up individual. And, No. I will not elaborate due to it being a very sensitive topic. Understood?"

"Read you loud and clear. Say, who's this boss you guys and King keep talking about? I think he said their name was Natrageon....? Or something?" You mumbled, lost in thought as you tried to remember their name. The twins looked at each other, communicating in an unspoken agreement. Jet clicked his tongue and hissed a little. Zole took it as a sign he should explain instead.

"Sooooo, you might not be happy to hear thissss, but if we understand what King's plan was, then you're not entirely out of the woods with dealing with gods... B-BUT DON'T WORRY! Mothrax is long gone. But our boss maybe kinda isss... er... Satan themself...?"

You sat there, dumbfounded. What the hell was King doing that he's allied and on good terms with the literal devil?!

"So let me get this straight. You smuggle me away from the surprisingly possessive God of the Universe.... To hide me with the Ruler of Hell... and I'm supposed to believe King thought this was a good idea?" You rubbed your temple while you tried to wrap your head around this. Zole hummed, continuing.

"Surprisingly, the Boss was actually a good friend of King before she gained the title of Satan. She actually used to be a lesser Nature God, who was corrupted by her upbringing." Zole boasted proudly. Jet rolled his eyes, but smiled a little at how happy his lover looked while explaining the backstory of their superior. You squinted at both of them, displeasure clear in your (E/c) eyes.

"I swear, if I ever see King again, I'm tearing him a new one... well, I hope this isn't some sick joke, and I'm not just leaping from one set of fangs into another one." You sighed, leaning back a bit. Jet scoffed, trailing his eyes over to you.

"Oh, Lighten up. You escaped, didn't you? So try to at least have a little bit of optimism, yeah?" Jet snapped at you, causing you to shut your mouth and nod. Right, they weren't here for your sake, they were here because King and their Boss told them to. "Anyways, it's about lunch and I'm starving. How about you, (Y/n), cause I know Zole feels the same. Been piloting long enough with him that we're on the same schedule." Jet relaxed a little bit, leaning back into his leather captain's chair.

"Well, obviously.. I just puked my guts out, of course I'm hungry. The question is, what do you got in terms of food?" You watched as Jet smirked a little.

"Well, because we're literally the right hand men of Satan, we have a few luxuries... including high end ingredients. Now, I'm led to believe you were a fisherman before all this went down, right? You know how to filet a fish?" He quipped with a slightly challenging tone. Oh its on, dog boy.

"Arceus, do I." You smirked back.

—————————

After a few minutes of getting yourself prepped, Jet walked up to you with a massive, fresh looking salmon-like fish. Everything about it was like a normal salmon, apart from the iridescent cyan scales it bore and the white beak it had. He gave you a pat on the back once he had placed it on the cutting board.

"Just treat it like a normal fish. The only real difference is the meat to fat ratio, as Quartzbeaks tend to have richer meat than normal salmons. You'll do fine... I hope, and if all else fails just make sushi out of it, it's been prepped for that." Jet smiled at you before walking over to Zole, who was sitting at the kitchen table and holding a book with fine printed Braille on it, most likely reading. You turned back to the fish and felt around the scales, discovering they were tough but flaked off easily if you pushed against the grain with your fingers, making scaling the fish a very easy task.

A few minutes later, the fish was completely scaled, and you took to the long task of filleting the massive creature. You started by cutting right behind the gills and taking the head off with a solid hit to the spine with your knife. Then, you decided a three part filet was best suited to get the most out of the meat, starting at the tail and cutting along the spine, snapping off the thick yet brittle pin bones that lined the meat. Once you had a thick fillet of meat, you repeated the step on the other side, having equally sized fillets and a bare spine with the fins attached. Once you disposed of the spine, you grabbed a pair of tweezers and went to work on carefully plucking out the detached pin bones, leaving behind 2 fully prepared fillets nearly the size of your arm.

"Can you guys cook this? Im not great at the actual cooking part, I'm really only good at filleting because it's easier to sell filets then whole fish..." you chuckled nervously, throwing away the pin bones. Jet nodded, trading places with you as he effortlessly took the fish and started portioning it into 3 meals. You sat down by Zole and decided to make some small talk while the coyote did his magic.

"So, how'd you two meet, if you don't mind me asking?" You leaned on your hand. Zole marked his page before closing the book.

"Well, it's a bit of an odd story. I used to work under a different boss, basically an odd job rescue agency. We had gotten word that a well trained assassin was getting hunted down and was looking for refuge to have some time to finally rest and heal, so I was sent to help out and escort him to our facility. Turns out that assassin was Jet, and he wasn't looking to good. Multiple bullet wounds, stab marks, a black eye, broken arm. You name it, he had it. The good thing was no Limbs or appendages were missing, so it would be relatively easy for him to recover, it would just take a while, which it did. I got him home and I escorted him to our med bay, gave him some pain killer while I went to work on patching him up. By the end of it, he was dead asleep with like 70 different stitches and a bunch of bandages wrapped around him. After doing such a good job, I was assigned his caretaker, and the rest is history. Although, now he's more of my caretaker, as he helps guide me around. Technically, I can 'see' you with my hearing and what little eyesight I have left, but I still get lost when I have to navigate unfamiliar territory." Zole finished his little story, making you chuckle.

"Thats one hell of a way to meet a lover. Im glad you too met, you look cute together." You chirped as the two of you smiled. Jet soon walked over with 3 plates of food, setting them in front of all of you. He had turned the fish into a nice, hearty lunch of pan-seared salmon, couscous, and greens. "Quite a big meal for lunch.. I'm not complaining though."

"We usually have a big lunch so we can mostly focus on navigating. Space is unpredictable in that way." Jet spoke between forkfuls of fish. You took note of this as you dug in. The fish was seasoned in lemon, executed with skill you were quite envious of, while the couscous was fresh and light. You took turns alternating between the greens, fish, and couscous till all that was left was the juices of the fish. Licking the plate clean, you patted your stomach as you sighed. It was the best meal you had in weeks.

"I take it you enjoyed the fish?" Jet quipped with a sly, but kind toothed grin. You nodded as you leaned back in your chair, already slipping into a food coma mixed with the previous exhaustion. You sat there for a moment before getting up to stretch, warding off the pull of sleep.

"Say, this is a nice ship. Have you named her?" You turned to the twins. Jet's eyes lit up with sheer excitement. Apparently, this was a one way ticket to gaining his favor.

"She's named the Yunobo Starcruiser, fleet number 712... although we're the only members of the 712 fleet due to how untrusting our boss is. I imagine this is actually a benefit, as we'd rather keep to ourselves than be part of an organization. Still, the number makes the ship look more official, which is nice. What about you? Your boat has to have a name, right?" Jet had trained his amber orbs directly onto you. You continued stretching until your muscles had shaken off the tiredness of before.

"She's named La Marina de Oro, or the Golden Marine. She's a classic sailboat that's been passed down through my family through several generations, narrow and about 50 feet long with golden sails. She's meant for speed, and handles flawlessly despite her age. Although, there's definitely a learning curve with how she operates, and is more meant to be handled by skilled fishermen and women. Not a problem for me though. I hope she's doing ok, I need to clean the barnacles off her, and my fish have probably spoiled within the fridge...  what a shame that napoleon fish went to waste." You sighed as you went to clean up your dishes, feeling a slight wave of exhaustion roll through your body, causing you to yawn.

You wiped away the small amount of moisture that had built up in your eyes right as a faint alarm blared on the control panel in the room over. Jet got up to go check on the alarm, and Zole closed his book, his ears twitching around to gain his bearings on where he was.

"We're within range of the hyper speed jump, so do you wanna take the pills now or are you ok till we get there." Zole's ears were turned to you as he looked around the room for the outline of the door, eventually finding it with his hands. You hummed in approval, watching him nod and make his way around the ship. Following him, you both made your way to a darkish room with a queen sized bed in the middle. The room itself was sparsely decorated, but had all the necessities for a bedroom.

Zole dug around in one of the nightstand's drawers till he held up a bottle of purple, gummy-like pills with a white filling within them. You were obviously a bit suspicious if these were the right thing, as they looked like a daily vitamin gummy that you would take with your breakfast. But as he gave you the bottle, you could see a prescription label on it, addressed to Zole, and a long winded medication name above it.

"Huh.. arkanadalphin? Are you sure you should be sharing your prescribed medication to a random stranger?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes before glancing in your general direction.

"Don't use it much anymore, as it was prescribed to me for my raging night terrors after I had a traumatic experience. It's been years since then, and now I use it for when I can't sleep at night. Guess you could say my time with Jet helped me recover a little mentally." He smiled quickly before walking to the wall and starting to navigate his way to the cockpit.

You checked the label for the dosage before taking one of the gummies and swallowing. Almost instantly you felt your arms go limp and your muscles start to relax. You barely had enough time to put the medicine bottle on the queen sized bed and hurry over to the cockpit's leather couch before you went entirely limp and started drifting off in the plush upholstery. Before you fell asleep, you heard Jet mumble something out.

"Next Stop, Darkmoor Manor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 4.1K 23
โ†ณ โ I ADORE YOU. โž โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ เญง โŽฏโŽฏ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader ใ€Œ There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...
676K 20.4K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
254 3 31
guys,dis is mah first x male reader story!oc x reader I suppose.I dont own,Marionette or you.and no,I don't own owari no seraph and fnaf.thank you an...
259K 8.6K 33
Lovesick merman X reader "He found you fallen deep in the ocean Like a pearl sinking The sight and touch of you still lingers in his mind will he b...