Untamed

De gracee_stark

"Just a typical homecoming on the outside of an invisible jet with my date, fighting my friend's dad!" "If I... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Authors Note

Chapter Seven

60 3 2
De gracee_stark

Peter goes into the bathroom and closes the door behind him.

"Friday, please stop the music."

The music stops so now Peter can hear his friend over the phone (and I can listen to their conversation). I know I shouldn't, but I can't help but be nosy.

"Hey, Ned."

"Peter! Dude, where are you?! I've been calling all day!"

"Look, man, I'm at the Avengers compound right now and don't freak out, but I've been training with Tony Starks daughter."

"What?!"

"Yeah, but Ned, don't-"

"First I find out your Spider-Man and then this?! Dude, I didn't even know he had a daughter!"

"Yeah, no one does. It's supposed to be a secret, so don't-"

"This is awesome! Tell me everything. What does she look like? Does she have a nice voice? What does she smell like? Wait, no, that's weird."

"Ned-"

"Is she an Avenger?"

"Ned!" Peter yells and then opens my door, looking at me apologetically. "S- sorry."

"You're good." I smile.

He smiles and then closes the door back. I lean back against the wall and try to look casual as I eavesdrop.

"Was that her?" I hear Ned ask. "She sounded cute, is she cute?"

"Uh, I mean, yeah. She's really, really pretty," he says nervously.

"How old is she?"

"She's our age."

"This is perfect! You two can fall in love and be superhero's together!"

"Ned, stop!"

"Peter, you can't just ignore destiny."

"What are you talking about?!"

"This is obviously a sign. You just met Tony Stark daughter, who is cute and just so happens to be our age. Just imagine being an awesome superhero couple! Wait, she is an Avenger right?"

"No, I mean, I don't think so. She does have really cool powers, though."

"What's her name?"

"Ned, please stop it with the questions!"

"Peter, this is very important. What's her name?"

"Gracee... Gracee Stark."

"Wow. I can't believe this, this is crazy! Wait, you have to ask her to go to Liz's party tonight!"

"But what if she says no?"

"She won't. You got this, man."

"Okay. I got this. Thanks, Ned."

"No problem, dude. See ya later."

"Yeah, see ya."

The door starts opening so I quickly grab my phone, pretending to be on it.

"Oh, hey." I try my best to pretend I didn't hear everything.

"Hey," Peter says nervously, scratching behind his ear again.

He takes a deep breath and then comes to sit by me on my bay window. I cross my legs and turn to face him, hoping that he's going to take Ned's advice.

"Look, I know we just met and everything, and it's totally fine if you say no, but... Okay, I'm just gonna ask you. My friend Liz is having a party tonight at her house and I was just wondering if you wanted to go... with me?"

"Yes." I answer without hesitation.

"Really?" He looks surprised.

"Yes." I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling and looking to excited.

"Okay, C- cool." He runs his hand through his hair. "My aunt May is picking my friend Ned up so we can come pick you up too if you want."

"Okay!"

I smile at him and he turns red. We both look up when there is a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yell and Wanda open the door, smiling at Peter before looking at me.

You all look so good together.

Wanda!

Sorry, but it's true.

Before I can mentally reply she starts talking. "I just made sandwiches for you all if you want some."

"Thanks, Wands."

"No problem." She smiles, walking out and closing the door behind her.

He seems very nervous, did something happen?

I'll tell you about it later, I promise.

Can't wait!

I laugh under my breath at her enthusiasm and stand up. "You hungry?"

"If you are."

"I'm always hungry."

Peter laughs and follows me as we walk to the kitchen. We grab the two sandwiches Wanda made for us, fruit, and two different bags of chips from the pantry. We take it outside and eat lunch on the front steps of the compound. As we are eating, we talk. I learn so much about him and find that we relate to each other in so many ways. After we finish eating, he helps me put everything away and soon we are walking back down the front steps.

"I should probably get going." He seems disappointed.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later, then."

"See ya!" He seems excited now that I've mentioned that I'll see him again tonight.

He puts his mask on and shoots a web on a nearby light pole, swinging away. I watch him and feel jittery with excitement.

"We'll pick you up at 6:00!" he yells.

"Sounds good!" I yell back, before turning around and running back to my room, smiling all the way.

I am sitting on the ledge of my bay window, looking outside and listening to music, when all of the sudden Nat and Wanda come running in. Nat jumps onto my bed and Wanda sits in my hanging chair.

"So," says Nat, smirking. "Peter Parker."

"I told her everything." Wanda grins.

I groan, throwing my head back dramatically.

"I heard he was really cute," Nat continues and I look back up to her. "Anything you would like to add?"

"No." I feel my cheeks heat up and look away, but not fast enough.

"She's blushing!" Exclaims Wanda.

"So, you think so too." Nat laughs. "Look, Ace. You don't have to talk, but-"

"I'll talk!" I blurt out, realizing I have so much to say about him.

I know that if I keep everything to myself I'll go insane, so I walk to my bed and sit across from Nat. Wanda gets out of the chair and sits next to us so we are all in a circle. I grab a pillow and hug it tight to my chest. They stare at me, anticipating my story as if they have been waiting their whole lives for this moment.

First, I tell them about the lab situation with Bruce. Wanda reassures Nat that she took care of it and tells me that Bruce is okay, which makes me feel better. Then, I tell them about how I ran into Peter, how we trained, and what we talked about while eating lunch. They ask tons of questions, and Wanda squeals every now and then while Nat smirks most of the time.

"And then he asked me to go to a party with him tonight," I finish, taking a deep breath afterwards.

"And you're just now telling us this?!" hisses Wanda.

"I had to build up the suspense."

"What kind of party?" Nat asks.

"Just at this girl he goes to school with's house."

"Does he know this girl?"

"He said they were friends."

"Well, let's make sure he doesn't have time to look at her." Wanda stands up off of the bed with purpose.

"What do you mean?" I ask suspiciously.

Nat stands up next to her and looks down at me with a smirk on her face. "Once we are done with you, he won't be able to take his eyes off of you."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

611 42 14
→ 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗘 , 𝙋. 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙀𝙍 | 𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 ❝ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 a girl who keeps what happens a...
2.2K 69 20
(Y/N) King is a new student at Midtown High. She, like every teenager, has secrets. Except... most teenagers don't have secrets as deadly as hers. ...
193K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
5.7K 148 12
|| Book 2 of 6 || Its been 2 months since the events of the Civil War. You and Peter are still happily together and attending Midtown School of Scien...