𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„ (π™°πš„οΏ½...

By multifandombabe_

Elena Grimhidle is the daughter of Evil Queen and twin sister of Evie. She goes to Auradon with Mal, Evie, Ja... More

Cast
Elena Queen (Descendants 1)
Rotten To The Core
Our Day Has Come
Auradon Prep
Stealing The Wand
Trying To Fit In
Tourney And Boys
Love Spell
Did I Mention
Once Upon A Dream
Villain Family Day
Auradon Family Day
Corornation Time
Maleficent Is Back!
Set It Off
Bloopers (Descendants 1)
Elena Queen (Descendants 2)
Ways To Be Wicked
We're Auradon Girls Now
Counting Down To Cotillon
Mal's Gone Back To The Isle
Chillin Like A Villain
Don't Scare You?
Cause We're Rotten To The Core
Space Between
Captured
Its Going Down
Girl Talk
Change Of Plans
The Barrier MUST Come Down
You And Me
Bloopers (Descendants 2)
A/N (PLEASE READ)
A/N (NEWS)
Elena Queen (Descendants 3)
Good To Be Bad
Mal and Ben's Engagement
Hades Tries To Escape
Queen of Mean
Closing The Barrier?
Do What You Gotta Do
Everyone Is Asleep
Night Falls
One Kiss
Trapped
Stronger Together
True Love's Kiss....Works Every Time
Break This Down
Wait...You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?
Happily Ever After
Bloopers (Descendants 3)
THANK YOU!!!!
Face Reveal
SHOCKED
Big News!!
Potential Celebrity Story

My Once Upon A Time

3.6K 78 11
By multifandombabe_

Ben leads the way to Fairy Cottage. They bust inside and don't see anyone. Jay quickly checks upstairs to check.

"She's not upstairs." Jay says as he comes back down. There is then banging on the door beside Ben.

"Chad?" Ben asks as he opens the door to reveal the blond prince.

"I want my mommy." Chad says before Ben goes to help him up. "No."

"It's okay." Ben tells him as she helps him up. "What happened, buddy?" Chad looks around at everyone scared.

"Ben. Ben!" Chad says as he recognizes Ben. "Your face. She's gone? Huh? The door is open. I'm free. Freedom! Oh! Freedom!" Chad takes off running out the door making Harry laugh. Elena hits him lightly in the shoulder holding back a laugh as well.

"I can see why Audrey broke up with him." Harry whispers to Elena making her laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooh. All right. Let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already. What do you say, girls? Time to wrap things up?" Uma says as they walk outside making Mal laugh before they fist bump.

"You know, someday, you're gonna have to tell me how you guys all got teamed up." Ben says as he wraps an arm around Mal's shoulders.

"Actually, Mal promised to let all the kids off the Isle once this is over." Evie tells Ben.

"Mal?" Ben asks confused as he looks at her making her sigh.

"I have to tell you guys something. Um..." Mal says as she turns to face everyone. "I lied to you. The kids won't be coming off the Isle."

"What do you mean?" Jay asks her.

"The program is shut down. And the barrier will be closed for good." Mal answers him making Harry shake his hook at her.

"For Auradon's safety." Ben adds.

"Hold up. So we're saving your precious people and your behinds for a lie." Uma says as she walks over to Mal. "I knew it was a mistake to trust you. You're always out for yourself."

"And you, King Ben aye...you're probably just gonna throw us all back inside." Harry says sadly as he walks over to Ben.

"You know what? I actually thought you were brave." Celia says as she walks over to Mal. "You're nothing but a chicken. Too scared to tell me that I was never gonna see my dad again."

"Celia." Mal tries but Celia grabs the ember from her. "Celia. Celia, no!" Celia throws the ember into the water. "Celia! No! No." Mal quickly grabs the ember. "Regain your might and ignite! No...Regain your might and ignite!" The ember lost it's glow and won't come back.

"Bummer." Uma says as she holds up her necklace. "Let's go find Gil and leave them all to rot."

"No. Uh...Uma!" Mal tries but Uma and Harry walk away.

"I can't believe you were going to try and keep me away from my best friend." Elena tells Mal before running after Uma and Harry.

"Evie...I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I just...I thought that...I was afraid to tell you. I thought I was gonna lose my best friends. But I had to do something. I had to protect Auradon." Mal explains as Evie takes a couple of steps towards her.

"Closing the barrier was your idea?" Evie asks her in shock and slight disgust.

"I did it for us. I did it for our life that we have here now." Mal answers her.

"For our life? What about the kids that we left behind on that island? The kids that we promised? We were their only hope. I thought you were gonna stand up for the VKs. But instead, you lied to them." Evie questions her before pointing at everyone. "And you lied to Elena. And you lied to Jay. And you lied to Carlos. And you lied to me. We're your family."

"Evie. Evie, come on. I had no choice!" Mal tries as her friends turn away from her. Ben turns to try to talk to Evie but there is lightning strike and when Mal looks up everyone is turned to stone. "No."

"Here you are alone

And your deserve it

Your friends have turned to stone and that's on you

You had a cause to serve

But did you serve it?

Did you see you see yourself in a way

That wasn't true?" Mal sings as he walks over to Ben and touches his hand.

"Why tell all those lies?

You feel unworthy

Like there isn't solid ground

For you to stand." Mal sings as she walks over to Jay before touching his shoulder.

"But a sacrifice is not

A firm foundation

You cannot build a castle

On a mountain made of sand." Mal sings as she kneels down beside Carlos and Dude.

"This is not your father's

Fairy tale

And no it's not

Your mother's fault you fail

So when your story comes to light." Mal sings as she walks over to Evie, touching her cheek.

"Make sure the story that they write

Goes once upon a time

She fought the dragon

Once upon a time

That beast was me

Once upon a misspent youth

She faced herself

She spoke the truth

That's how I see

My once upon a time

This time." Mal sings as she walks through the forest.

"Uma! Elena! Uma, stop! Please, stop! Elena! I need your help. We have a chance if we do this together." Mal says as she catches up to Uma, Elena, and Harry, stopping in front of them.

"Your friends kick you to the curb?" Uma asks as Elena looks at Mal sadly. "Good."

"Ben saw something in you. And today, Uma, I saw it, too. You care. Uma, you care about everybody. And Auradon is worth saving. Help us, please." Mal says trying to reason with her.

"You talk pretty, but she's already made up her mind." Harry says for Uma.

"You brought this on yourself, Mal. You figure out how to fix it. Let's go." Uma says before she, Elena, and Harry walk away again.

"Life is not a storybook

But life unfolds in chapters

Turn the page

And start to make amends." Mal sings as she remembers taking on her mother.

"There's no pre-written

Guarantee

Of happily ever after

Step into your greatness

Before your story ends." Mal sings as she remembers walking into the Chip Shoppe to see Uma. To battling Uma for Ben as Carlos throws smoke bombs.

"So when your story ends

They'll say

Once upon a time

A girl flew higher

Once upon a time

She made things right." Mal sings as she remembers turning into a dragon to take on Uma.

"Once upon a tie that binds

She changed her heart

To change their minds

That's got to be

My once upon a time." Mal sings as she remembers Ben proposing and Audrey's reaction.

"This once upon a time

Will finally see." Mal sings as remembers facing Hades. Then getting the ember from Hades. To seeing her family turned to stone.

"My once upon a time

This time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Another chapter!!! Hoped you enjoyed it! I have an important announcement to make, actually! This week I'm taking finals and I'm going to be real busy, so they're might be slow updates! Hope you all understand and I'll definitely be posting a lot very soon, once I finish up with all this. Anyways, have a good day/night/afternoon you guys!

-Mary💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.7K 12
❝no one can be just like me anyway❞ ------ Grace and her friends, Carlos, Jay, Evie, and Mal are perpetually stuck on the Isles of the Lost...or so t...
150K 2.5K 19
princess blaire is the twin sister of the soon-to-be-king prince ben of Auradon. when he decided to transfer the 4 villain kids, little did she know...
31.2K 500 12
[Disney Descendants Jay x Female!Reader] 16 years ago my mother, the Queen of Hearts, gave birth to her one and only child. Now, being the person she...
18.5K 301 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...