heartbreak on tour

De wifisbabyyy

this is a fanfiction on the hoodie boys on tour. will there be love or heart break. the ships include-Dethan... Mais

characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 21

152 3 4
De wifisbabyyy

(A/N)Thank you for reading, this chapter has cussing

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Derek's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I turned on my side and quickly turned it off.

I looked over and saw that Mike was still asleep. I just laughed at him as I sat my phone down.

I pushed the covers off of my body and got out of bed. I walked over to my suitcase and unzipped it. I grabbed a pair of white ripped jeans and black shirt.

I then walked into the bathroom and sat my clothes on the counter. I then shut and locked the bathroom door.

I turned on the shower and got undressed before getting in.

I stood under the shower head as the water ran down my body. After a few minutes I washed up my body and got out.

I wrapped a towel around my waist before brushing my teeth. I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth out with water. I then got dressed and did my hair.

I picked up my dirty clothes and put them in a bag. I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to my suitcase.

I put the bag and my other stuff in my suitcase before walking over to Mike.

I slightly shook his shoulder as I tried to wake him up.

"Mike wake up!"I said as I shook his shoulder.

He finally opened his eyes. "I'm up!"He said.

"Oh thank god, I thought you died"I said.

"YOU THOUGHT I DIED"He yelled.

"YOU WOULDN'T MOVE"I yelled back.

"Okay okay okay, I'm going to shower"He said.

"Okay good, you smell"I said.

He rolled his eyes as he got out of bed.

He walked over to his suitcase and grabbed some clothes before walking into the bathroom. He closed the door and turned the shower on.

I went to my suitcase and grabbed my white jordans. I put them on and tied my shoes.

I flung my body back on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

I turned to my side and grabbed my phone before turning on my back again.

I was scrolling through tiktok when I found a dance I wanted to do. I got off of the bed and placed my phone on the window. I sat a 3 second timer before taking my place.

Once the timer went off I started doing the dance. I finished it before grabbing my phone and watching it.

I decided it was good and that I should post it. I tagged dance credits before posting it to my main.

I laid back on the bed and scrolled through tiktok.

Sooner or later Mike walked out. He put his stuff up before putting on his air forces.

I put my phone and wallet in my pocket before standing up and grabbing my charger. I put it up before speaking.

"Mike, are you ready to go?"I asked him.

"Yeah"He said, grabbing his suitcase.

We grabbed our items and walked out of the hotel room. We walked into the elevator and pushed the lobby button.

Once we got to the level we exited the elevator and walked out to the van.

When we got to the van we saw Trent and Justice waiting there.

"What's up boys"I said all smiley.

"What's up Derek and Mike"Trent responded.

"Nothing much really, what about you?"I responded.

We just talked while we waited for the other guys.

A few minutes later Kobe walked out with Vallyk in his arms. I just gave him a questioning look.

"He fell asleep while I was in the shower and I didn't want to wake him up"Kobe said.

"Oh okay, I was just confused"I said.

Our manager walked out and unlocked the van for us.

Jiggy, Cohen, Devin, and Ethan soon walked out and put their luggage in the van. They then sat in their seats and we pulled off to the meet n greet building.

It's our first one in a few days due to us going to the ranch and disney.

We were just on our phones the whole drive.

When we got to the building we parked in the back and walked into the building. We were led into the small waiting room. Once we got there, we sat down and waited for them to set up the meeting stations.

Devin and Ethan were cuddling on the couch per usual. Jiggy was arguing with his girlfriend once again while Cohen just sat on the floor.

It's like everytime Cohen gets to spend time with Jiggy she calls and I lowkey feel bad for him because Jiggy is his best friend but I lowkey think he likes him. I don't want to spread false stuff but I have vibes.

Mike and Vallyk were making a tiktok while Kobe hyped them up in the background.

"Aye Cohen, come over here"I shouted to the young boy on the floor.

He got up and sat in the chair next to me.

"Hey"He said softly.

"Are you okay? You seem upset."I asked him.

He sighed before speaking.

"Yeah, it's just that I never get to hang out with Jiggy anymore"He said, while playing with his hands.

"Does she always call him or fight like this?"I asked him.

"Yeah, she calls him every morning and night just to yell at him, I feel bad because he always beats himself up for it"He said.

"She seems hella toxic like Vallyk said and it's most likely not helping his mental health"I said.

"I know and I try to tell him that but he won't listen because he's so in love with her and doesn't see she's obviously using him"He said.

As I was about to speak Jiggy walked by and sat down.

"Hey Cohen, hey Derek"Jiggy said.

"Hey"we both said.

"Did I interrupt anything?"Jiggy asked.

"No"We both quickly said.

"If you say so"Jiggy said.

We just talked until our manager walked in and told us it was time to go out.

We all stood up and walked out to our areas. We stood in our spots and waited for the fans.

Mike was to the right of me and Kobe was to my left.

Fans started walking in and I greeted the first girl to walk up to me.

"Hey!"I greeted her.

"Hiii"She said.

I pulled her into a hug before we took a picture. We talked for a little before the next fans walked up.

Jiggy's POV

I was just meeting some fans like the other guys. I was at the end with Cohen on my right.

I was talking to this girl until she left. My phone was blowing up but I just ignored it and continued on with my day.

As I was waiting for the next fan to walk up I was watching Cohen talk to this fan. They were just talking before she asked for a picture. Cohen pulled her into a side hug but what she did next shocked me.

She kissed him on his cheek but hella close to his lips. A wave of jealousy hit me like a truck.

Wait, why am I jealous?

I don't like him like that, I'm straight and I have April.

It's weird though because whenever I talk to him or around him I get almost nervous.

There's no way I like him, I can't like him.

Maybe I'm just like this because of April and I's fight.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone calling my name. I looked and saw a fan in front of me.

"I'm sorry I was caught up in my thoughts"I said before pulling her into a hug.

"It's okay"She giggled.

We took a picture and talked before she walked away.

We wrapped up the meet n greet and went back to the small room. I sat on the couch and Derek sat next to me smiling stupidly.

"Why you smiling at me like that?"I asked him.

"You like Cohen"He whispered and nudged my shoulder.

"What? No! Where did you get that from?"I whisper yelled.

"I saw the way you looked at him when the girl kissed his cheek"Derek said smiling at me.

"Dude I d-don't like him I-I was just shocked? Yeah shocked!"I said trying to convince him and myself.

"Yeah, sure,but don't say I didn't tell you"Derek said before getting up and walking over to Mike, Vallyk, and Kobe.

Cohen walked over and sat on the couch next to me.

"What's up bro! What was Derek bugging you about?"He asked me as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Oh, to be honest I wasn't listening"I fake laughed.

"Oh, okay, I think we're driving to Virginia after this"Cohen said.

"Alright"I said before going on my phone.

Out of the corner of my eye and I can see Derek smiling at us. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

A little later our manager walked in and told us we're leaving. We got into the van and went to grab lunch.

We pulled up to the Wendy's drive through and got our food. We decided to just eat in the van.

It was about 3pm when we started our drive to Virginia.

I ate my food before putting it in a bag and going live on instagram.

"I'm going live, don't expose yourselves!"I yelled to the boys.

"Okay"they all yelled.

"What's up guys!! It's been awhile since I've been live"I said to my fans.

"You guys can ask the boys and I some questions, we're going to be in the van for a while"I said.

"Would you ever get a nose piercing?"One of the comments asked.

"I would, let me ask the guys"I said to the live.

"Who here would get a nose piercing?"I yelled to the boys.

"I would"Cohen and Trent yelled.

"I already have one"Mike and Derek yelled back.

"Same"Devin and Kobe yelled.

"I would maybe get one"Ethan yelled.

"You heard em"I said to the live.

"Jiggy, you should paint your nails"one of the comments read.

"Aye Cohen, you want to go get your nails done with me when we get to Virginia?"I asked.

"Ight bet"He said.

"Looks like Cohen and I are going to get our nails painted later"I said to the fans.

"Devin, what's your favorite tattoo you have?"I yelled to him as I read a comment.

"Probably the butterfly on my back"He yelled back.

"The butterfly on his back he said"I said to the live.

We talked for about 2 hours before I got off.

"Alright guys I'm getting off, bye!"I said to the fans.

"Bye guys"Cohen said before I ended the live.

"We'll be there in 10 minuets"Our manager yelled.

"Alright!"I yelled back.

Once we got to the hotel we parked and got out. I walked to the manager to let him know we're leaving.

"Hey, Cohen and I are going to get our nails done, is that okay?"I asked.

"Yes that's okay, just be back before 10"He said.

We nodded and walked into the hotel. We got our keys and dropped our luggage off at the room before calling an uber.

Once it got there we got in and went to the nail salon.

We walked in and got a couple stares from people but I don't care.

"What would you guys like?"The lady asked.

"We would like our fingernails painted"I said.

"Alright, pick your colors and come sit down"She said.

Cohen picked black and I picked a dark teal. We sat down next to each other and handed the different girls the polish.

"How old are you guys?"She asked us.

"I'm 15"I said.

"I'm 14"Cohen said.

"Are y'all siblings or dating?"One of the girls asked us as she was painting my nails.

"Oh no. we're best friends"I said quickly getting all warm.

"Okay, y'all just seem a little closer than friends but okay"She said.

I just nodded and let her do her job.

Once they were done, we thanked them and paid. As we were leaving I got an idea.

"Hey Cohen"I said.

"What's up?"He asked.

"Do you want to go to walmart?"I asked.

"Sure but what for?"He asked.

"I don't know, I'm bored"I said.

"Okay, maybe we can get stuff for a youtube video"He suggested.

"Let's get makeup and hair dye"I said.

"What's the makeup for?"He asked.

"We can try to get Devin to let us do his makeup and the hair dye is because I just want to dye my hair"I said.

"Okay"He said as he reached the doors.

"Let me text Devin to let him know where we are"I said.

"Okay you do that"He said.

"Cohen and I are at Walmart, can you get the boys together so we can film?"I texted him

"Sure thing"Devin responded.

"Okay, thank you"I said before shoving my phone in my pocket.

We walked to the makeup and grabbed random things.

"I have no clue how this stuff works"Cohen said.

"Same dude same"I said.

We walked over to the hair dye to see what they have.

"What color are you getting?"He asked.

"I'm not sure, what do you think would match?"I responded.

He looked at be then the dye. He picked up two boxes of black dye and handed them to me.

"What's the second one for?"I asked.

"So we can have matching"He said.

"Okay bet"I said.

We walked over to the check out and I paid for my items.

We walked out of the store and back to the hotel. We walked through the parking lot and up to the building.

We walked in and to the elevator. We got in and pushed our level button.

Once we got to Devin's room we knocked and waited for the door to open. Devin opened the door and let us in.

I walked in and saw the other guys there. I pulled my camera out of my bag and sat it up.

All of the guys got in view as I did my intro.

"What's up guys and welcome to my channel. Today I'm with the boys and we're going to dye mine and Cohen's hair and do Devin's makeup"I said.

"Hold up! I didn't agree to this"Devin said.

"Oh shut up, you're acting like you didn't use foundation yesterday"Derek smirked.

"It's not like I wanted to"Devin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, Vallyk can you get the chair for Devin to sit in?"I asked him.

"Yeah"He said as he stood up.

"Okay thank you"I said.

"You're welcome"He said.

Devin sat in the chair and I put his hair up.

"Do you even know how to do this?"He asked Cohen and I.

"Nope"I said.

"I know a bit from my sister"Cohen said.

"Oh god, pray for me"Devin said as he looked at my camera.

I got the foundation out of the bag and opened it.

"Did you get a beauty blender?"Derek asked.

"A what?"I asked.

"What you're supposed to use to blend the foundation"Derek said.

"Oh, nope"Cohen said.

"Dumbasses"Derek said.

I just put foundation on Devin's face and used my hand to rub it in.

"I hate this"Devin said.

"Suck it up"Trent yelled.

"Shut your tall ass up"Devin yelled back.

Kobe started laughing.

"You too tall ass number two"Devin said.

I started laughing as I wiped my hand off. We then grabbed the eyeshadow and a brush. I dipped the brush in brown for the base.

Once I finished that, Cohen did the rest of the eye.

We finished the look before putting the stuff in the bag.

"Okay Devin go look"We said.

He got up and walked to the bathroom. He walked back and in front of the camera.

"You look like Derek's twin now"Mike said laughing.

"Oh my god you do"Vallyk said.

"As you should"Derek said laughing.

Devin took a quick selfie before posting it to insta.

"Let's dye our hair now"I said.

"Okay bet"Cohen said.

We sat in two chairs as Devin and Ethan grabbed the dye boxes. The boys were in the back filming some tiktoks.

"Y'all are taking after us and getting matching hair"Devin laughed.

"Yeah it was Cohen's idea"I said.

They put the dye in our hair before we decided to film some tiktoks.

Once it was time to rinse it out we walked to the bathroom. We sat on the floor and laid our necks on the edge of the tub.

Devin sat up my camera for me.

They started washing the dye out for us.

"The tub looks so fucking nasty right now"Ethan said.

"I wonder why"Devin said in a duh tone.

Ethan then quickly sprayed Devin with the water.

"YOU BITCH"Devin yelled.

All of the guys ran into the bathroom.

"What happened?!"Kobe asked.

"This dumb ass sprayed me with water"Devin said as he pointed to Ethan.

"Not my fault you were being annoying"Ethan said.

"Can y'all hurry up!! This hurts"I yelled.

Devin then dumped water on me.

I swallowed some of it and quickly sat up which caused dye to fly on Devin.

"You idiot! I almost drowned!"I yelled as I started coughing.

"You got dye on my pants!"He yelled.

"Not my fault!"I yelled as I laid back down.

I looked at my camera that I had set up and spoke.

"You guys saw that, I could have died"I said.

"Shut up and let me finish"Devin said.

They finished washing our hair out before drying it.

"That's all for today, don't forget to like and subscribe, bye"I said to my camera before turning it off.

"Thank you"I said to the boys.

"You're welcome"They said.

Cohen and I left their room.

We walked to our room and sat on our beds.

"You want to watch On My Block before we go to bed?"He asked me.

"Sure"I said as I got out of my bed and went to his.

I got into his bed and pulled out my phone.

We watched the show for a few hours before he was tired.

"I'm tired goodnight"Cohen said.

"Goodnight"I said.

As I was about to get out of bed he spoke.

"Can you maybe stay with me tonight?"Cohen asked me all shy.

"Sure, let me set an alarm and put my phone on the charger"I said before setting an alarm and getting out of bed.

I put my phone on the charger and got back in bed with Cohen. I pulled him to me and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Cohen"I said.

"Goodnight"He said.

word count-3214

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3K 146 35
Basically a huge love story in a book filled with ships 🖤 so enjoy! This may also connect to my life. Maybe Warnings: smut, strong language, mpreg...
113K 1.1K 30
So this will be gay one shots! Along with the ships you guys know and I know. Like from bands, YouTubers, kpop shippers So yeah. I'll be updating...
14.5K 314 12
𝙲𝚘𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎...