Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

By _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... More

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

44:-

497 32 30
By _manyav_

*Beghar*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather in Tulsipur was sunny only to say, but the environment was dull, especially in Roy Chowdhury house which is no more RCH.
The environment of the house was dark, dull, sad and the members of the house was totally broken and shattered.

Neeya and Anirudh were in study room in each other's arm whereas other members were in their thoughts.
"Chalo chalo. Samay nhi h.."
The voice broke everyone's thought. Neeya and Anirudh sighs, pulling apart of each other.
Anirudh looked in her eyes and then quickly turned away as it was difficult for him to see the ocean of tears of sadness in her eyes.
There was already a ping of pain in his heart and it was becoming more difficult for him to control himself.

He walks to his table and looks for something to keep with him when his eyes fell on two photo frames at the corner of the table. First was the very old photo, like when he was 3 or 4. Her mother was holding him in her embrace with Binoy hugging both of them from behind. The photo wasn't colorful, it was black but the love, the moments behind them was colourful. How much he miss her, his Ma. Miss being her Gopal.

Sighs.

He takes the another one pic, which was of the whole family, yet again old. It was yrs back when Batuk was born. His mother holding Batuk in her arms while he and Somnath were sitting on ground with big smile on their face and Binoy and Trilochan standing proudly, like true zameendar.
He keeps the pic in his humble suitcase(or trunk) full of his and Neeya's cloth.
He turns around only to find Neeya's concerned eyes piercing into his.

It was getting more difficult to see Anirudh like this. He was trying hard to be calm but she know how hurt, how badly broken he is. He always want happiness of his family and nothing else and now, everything shattered into pieces.

Anirudh picks the suitcase (trunk) and starts walking out, Neeya following him closely.

As they were walking, their eyes were looking at every corner of the house like they were picturing everything in mind. And the memories were projecting infront of them.

The kitchen, where Neeya cooked first time Saundesh for Anirudh, all the beautiful time she has spent there with her Koyli Masi and Bihari kaka making adarak chai for Trilochan kaka, British chai for Binoy, coffee for Anirudh and coco milk for her brothers in law.
How much she has enjoyed there.

Another few weak steps

The balcony...this place holds so much memory for them. Their room... everything..

The dining area and the hall, most memorable corner of the house. The place that used to be filled with everyone's laughter, happiness and chit chats. The place where everyone used to sit together and there used to no negativity, only positivity and happiness. This was like the family spot, sitting, eating, sipping their tea/coffee, reading newspaper every morning, discussing their things out and other activities. But now, everything's going to change,....forever?

Wiping her tears away, they walk in hall to find everyone with their bags. Even Bihari and Koyli has things packed up in a cloth.

No one wasn't able to look at eachother, maybe wanted to avoid each other's tear or maybe hide theirs.
They started walking out but before they can cross the sill, that's when a figure stopped them.

Kamal.

He was standing infront of them. His face was fully glowing of pure happiness. There was happy and arrogance vibe coming from him.
Seeing him standing infront of them, how much everyone was wishing to hit him, or do something to him. He was the least they wanted to see.

Ignoring him, they step out of their house with heavy heart and starts walking when the police officer stops them.
"Apke samaan ki talashi leni hogi qki koi bhi keemti cheez aap apne sath nhi le ja skte." Everyone looks on.
"Arey par q? Humara samaan hai. Humne kamaya hai aur aap-" "-koi fark nhi padhta issey Binoy ji. Ye sab ab angrez sarkaar ka hai."

They wanted to defend, but they knew there's not going to be any benefit. Sighing, they keeps their luggage down and police starts digging in it.
It was so cruel time, it was like they are not digging in their things, but their skin.

There Kamal was standing looking at them, with his devil smile and smirk on. He was enjoying this so much, but still it wasn't enough for him. He has all things planned and he was more than curious to see the family suffer.

Neeya and Anirudh can see the hate in Kamal's eyes, there was fire burning in his eyes of happiness and the eagerness of revenge was adding to the fire.

After digging, the money that Binoy and Trilochan kept for their use, was taken out. Even the costly clothes and some other accessories were too taken out. There was nothing left in their bags instead of simple clothes.

"Aap apne gehne utarie aur aap log apni chain or angoothiya nikalie." The police constable orders them.

I wish I could describe how much, literally how much hard it was for them, how much helpless they were feeling but not every emotion, feeling is describable especially when the feelings are too painful and strong.

With heavy heart, Trilochan takes out his chain and ring, Binoy doing same. Neeya too take out her earrings, jewelry and bangles except shakha pola.
And the police goes inside with all the things.

Neeya looks back at the house. Her eyes rest on the balcony where alot of things happened in past. All those lil moments, Anirudh teaching her, drinking coffee together at night, watching stars together, Anirudh doing yoga and her watching him and sometimes he makes her do too, their chit chats, beginning of the special bonding of Trilochan and hers, and so mny memories....

Him, crying for her there, realising love for her, her getting Saundesh for him just for his forgiveness, and their each and every moments...

Sighing, Anirudh holds Neeya's hand tightly, as to assure her, comfort her.
Neeya inhales deeply to stop herself from crying, and taking a glance at their beloved house, everyone turned away with their heavy heart and start walking away.

"Ruko!." It was Kamal.
Everyone stops and looks at him smiling evil-ly.

Already the villagers were gathered around and Kamal wanted to waste no chance.
He moves forward as to address them.
And signals to his goon.
"Aaj Mai apke samne bade dukh ke sath ye Batana Chahta hu...ki Mera...Mera beta Indra...ab is duniya mai nahi rha..."

The villagers look on and everyone starts wondering what happened. Neeya and other looks on at him and they can clearly see the act he was putting up.

No doubt villagers respected Kamal and after he put up the act to punish his son for abducting children.

"Aur aap jaante hai ki mere bete ki maut ki wjh Kaun hai.!?" He said mourning.
He pointed to Roy chowdharys.

"Inki bahu, Neeya ne."

That's it. That's the end.
Neeya looks on at his evil smiling face.

The villagers started murmuring when a voice came,"arey ye to kothe Mai rehke aai hai."

"Kaisi besharm ladki hai ye."

"Suna h ki un ladkiyo ke sath ye bhi kothe Mai rehke aai hai. Aisi ladki ko rehne ni dena chahie!"

"Kaatil hai ye!"

"Aisi ladki ka to mooh kala karke poore gaon mai ghumana chahie!"

Few ladies steps towards her making her scared.
Anirudh and other moves but was suddenly caught by Kamal's goons.
"Neeya!!!"

Neeya, with her trembling feel moves backwards but the ladies were faster and grabs her hand and drags her towards the crowd.
"Ye ladki...pehle Indra dada ko phansaya aur jab Mann Bhar gya to maar dia!" That lady said, and also she was one of Kamal's and she was very well provoking other.

Neeya looks back at struggling Anirudh, scared, and she can see the fear and anger in his eyes.
Batuk, Som and Binoy were also trying their best to free themselves.

Neeya tries her best to get ahold of her grip but she failed.

The lady drags and push her in between the crowd. As she balanced her self, she felt cold water hit her body.

"Neeeyyyaaa..." "Baaauuddiii..!!" She can hear her family's screaming for her.

Hey Vision was blurry due to water. And that's when she felt a pressure on her saree pallu.
She held her sarree tightly by her shoulder, screaming to stop. "ye galat hai!!...chodho mujheee....."
"Choooddhoooo...."

There Infront of Anirudh's eyes, her wife was being molested for no reason at all. His blood was only boiling to the extent.
He looks at Kamal who was smiling evil-ly.
"Kamal! Pachataega TU!."
But Kamal ignores him by laughing it off..

"Kamal!!! Bahu ko chor Doo.. Tum bhi jaante ho ki usne ni mara hai.. ye paap hai!." Trilochan cried out.

Now seeing people pulling her saree, made him more angrier and he jerked off the man by kicking one of them in the balls and head-punching the other guy.

He saw that lady bringing some dirty mud to put on his wife.

He ran pushing people out of his way, and jerked off the people pulling her saree pallu.
He draped it around her wet yet fragile body and took her in his arms tightly and eyeing all of them in angry.
"BASSS!!!" his lion like roar like voice and the fiery eyes was enough to stop them.

"Ek kadam aur nahi!." He hissed out angrier.

He had enough today and now it was over the limit.

He caress Neeya's hair and starts walking away.
"Dada!" Som and Batuk also ran to them, checking them.

Trilochan and Binoy looks on, broken yet angrier.

Anirudh eyes Kamal with so much anger like warning him to stay away from his family, but he knows, he won't leave them and especially Neeya, he won't.

Neeya tries to keep her calm assuring herself that she is in Anirudh's arm, away from all the cruelty. 
Sniffing, she slightly gets away from Anirudh who looks at her concerned.
"Mai theek hu." She answered but he very well knew she isn't.

And everyone, starts walking away, leaving their world, their home behind, with heavy heart.

Each step was heavy for all of them. Their legs were shaking, their hearts were throbbing and they were trying their best to be strong for each other, but deep inside, they were shattered completely...

As they were walking around the village, the villagers were like ignoring them, some were staring at them with hate, some were talking among them; but one thing was common, anger and hatred..

"Kaise besharam hai, apne hi gaon walo ka paisa kha gae..."

Trilochan was already shattered and this, disrespect was breaking him more.

"Ab kaha se chukaenge itne saare karz, saara paisa to in ameero ne loot lia.."

Another heavy step, each step was so heavy and painful for them and now their words were making with more painful and heavy for them.
Neeya was totally broken, and tears fell off everyone's eye.

"Paisi ki itni bhook rehti h. Arey aise log ko to sadak pe phenk dena chahie. Bade mehal mai rehke pata nhi kya samajhne lagte h khud ko."

"Aur inki bahu ko to dekho. Kitni besharm hai. Apne sasural ko hi kha Gai. Kalankini hai."

Tears rolled of her eyes, but she sniffed it away. She has to be their for her family for now.
Anirudh was trying his bestest to stay calm and not loose his cool.

"Poora khandan hi ghatiya hai. Ek paisa churata h, doosri kothe jati hai."

Trilochan stopped walking, looking at the ground. Now he was broken. There was no energy left in him to tolerate, to listen or do anything.
Binoy closed his eyes, trying his best to control himself.
Anirudh, clutches his hand holding Neeya's tighty making her gasp in surprise. She know how he was feeling. She keeps another hand on his crying silently.
Everyone in family knows, how hard Trilochan has worked and he has done every possible things to maintain the dignity, respect in society and that's means a lot to him. But now, its all lost...

"Arey itne patthar Dil hai ye log, khaaskar ki Trilochan Ji, tabhi to parivar hote hue bhi ye nhi socha ki ek parivar apna pait kaise bharega.? Huhh.."

"Arey ye Trilochan Ji kya samjhenge, inki to na hi patni h, aur na hi bacche. Ye kya Jane parivaar ka bhoj."

Now it was enough, the limit was crossed and Anirudh couldn't stop himself and he burst out,"Bass Kaka!"
He shouts out showing his hand and anger making everyone silent.

It was enough for Trilochan too, he never thought he will ever be blamed this way. He felt weak, lost, completely shattered. He was stunned..
Tears, which he was trying to hold back, fell off and it didn't go unnoticed by Neeya. She runs to him and holds him in support.

The hand that was holding Neeya's fell loose and he steps forward.

"Bahut sun lia maine lekin ab ek shabd aur nhi." He warns them.

"Parivaar!? Parivaar ki baat kr rhe h na aap log, to sunie-"

"-Anirudh ji...Jane dijie na. Chalie-"

"-Nhi Neeya. Aaj tum mujhe nhi rokogi!" Neeya backs away, holding Trilochan.

She can see those emotions in his eyes, those tears but in a different form, in form of anger which was going to burst out like volcano and tears were flowing from his eyes in form of fire if guilt, hurt and anger. She knows very well that now she can't stop him, and no one can.

"Parivaar ka matlab agar shaadi krke bacche karna h to aap log ko parivaar ka asli mtlb hi nhi pata..... Parivaar matlab Saath hota h, jo musibat ke samay bhi Saath rhe...Pyaar aur ijjat, jo humesha sabko baandh kr rkhe....Aur aap log mere Kaka ko kosh rhe hai!?....Wo jinhone itne saalo se is gaon ke bhalai ka socha....aap sab ki bhalai chaha....-"

-"kaisi bhalai? Agar itna socha to aaj kya ho gaya?"
"Humare paise harap ke kya mil gaya. Uppar se humare hi gale mai takwaar latkwa di na!"

"Ha. Aur jo karr badhaya gaya h, uske jimmedaar sirf Trilochan Ji hi hai, aur agar is gaon mai kuch bhi galat hoga to uske jimmedaar bhi Yhi honge!!"

"Aap-" Anirudh goes to defend but a clap sound stops him.

Kamal.

He comes forward with his men clapping. "Kya baat hai!....itni bejjati hone ke baad bhi Yhi khade ho....kya baat hai.....Mujhe laga tha ki surf Trilochan aur Neeya mai sharm nhi bachi h, par asal mai to poora parivaar hi besharam hai.."

Anirudh clutches his fist and moves forward in anger but his men stops him.
"Kamal....ye sab tumhara kia dhara h....aur dekhna...ek din sach khud samne aaega aur tab ye poore gaon wale tumhara wo hasra karenge ki jeevan bhar pachtaoge!"

Anirudh shouts at him, warning him most probably and everyone looks at Kamal in confusion which makes him angrier.

"Chodh do use." His men leaves Anirudh pushing him back and Neeya holds him in support.

Kamal moves closer to Anirudh and Neeya,"Agar tum log ki jindagi narak na bana di, To mai bhi apne Indra ka baba Kamal nhi!" There was pure hatred in his eyes and anger and warning in his voice.

Kamal glances once at the whole family and at Trilochan and then at Neeyarudh for longer time and then goes away leaving all of them scared for upcoming days...

Everyone leaves from there except Roy Choudharys.

Trilochan stumbles and kneels down on ground.
Neeya, Anirudh and Binoy runs to him and kneels down beside him holding him in support.
"Dada....Dada?.."

"Kaka...sab theek ho jaega Kaka..."

"Ha dada.. ye boora waqt hai, aur ye bhi nikal jaega, lekin hume himmat se kaam lena hoga....hume sath rehke isse ladhna hai aur hum ladhenge kaka ji....hum ladhenge..."

Everyone tries to console him, but he was deeply lost and not in condition to speak much and everyone knows it.
"Ye kaisa samay aagaya hai....humari...humari ijjat....humare...itne barso ka kaam.....sab kuch ek jhatke mai....bhikhar gaya.....sab kuch...."

"Nhi kaka ji...."

"Meri wjh se tum sab bhi....yaha sadak pe... Neeya ka bhi........tum log bhi-"

Anirudh holds his hand tightly, wiping his tears away,"-Nhi kaka.... kuch nhi gaya hai.....bas kahi kho gaya hai....aur jaldi hi hume mil bhi jaega Kaka.....bas aap himmat nat haarie kaka.....aap hi humari taakat hai, aap toot jaenge to, hum sabko kaun sambhalega......." Saying this, he hugs him tightly, trying to confront him, console him, to make him calm, to make him realise, assure that he, whole family is there with him no matter what.
And yes, that's what family is and they are always going to be together, no matter what the situation is.....

The whole village was quite, but "shaanti humesha ek nae toofan, ek nae shor ki shuruat hoti hai....."

Anirudh was holding his kaka tightly, Neeya his hand and Binoy Batuk and his dada...
They were crying silently and there was no tears in their eyes, but they were crying..
They were broken, shattered, tired, but not discourage....

At Rajvanshi House

Kamal was very much angry and he just couldn't wait to make Neeya and her family suffer.
He takes the glass and drink his alcohol in one sip and throws it away taking out his anger.

He calls a number,"tumhare wapis aane ka waqt aagaya hai."

*Kaun aane wala hai??...

_______________-----------_______________

Do tell me what track you guys want.
U can write down what you want more on story. You all are my reader and it's important to know ur review.
I have many ideas though so pls have patience too....
Plus, am back after almost a one and half month. Idk how this chapter is but will be back on my track soon and now I will try to update faster..........

Am sorry for any inconveniences...pls....

️❤️✨🌸✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.9K 15
Bondita Roy Chaudhary is on the path to become a barrister, just like her "Pati Babu". She is going to take the very first step of their dream by joi...
27.7K 2.8K 37
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
208K 9.6K 54
The story depicts late 19th century era of British India. It revolves around Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary who marries a 11 year old girl Bondita i...
3.5K 257 15
Anirudh and Bondita. Two souls bound by forced marriage. Driven by the same 𝘍𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘳 for the equality and education for women, Anirudh and Bondit...