In Love again.... | Hermione...

Por hoomaniess

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... Mรกs

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 12

3.6K 121 112
Por hoomaniess

♗♗♗

Dumbledore had dismissed the champions back to bed, Y/N and Cedric were walking out of the now empty hall together.

The girl still stunned by everything, wishing everything had just been another terrible dream.

Cedric seemed to sense the girl's state as they walked through the corridor, "I believe you, you know?" he comforted gently, the Ravenclaw shot the brunette boy a thankful smile, though it withered away within seconds.

Cedric lips pursed together at the sight, he swung his arm around the girl's shoulder, in attempt to comfort her, "Come on, think positively, Y/L/N. You see both of us, we've got each others backs, what do Fleur and Krum have?"

The Ravenclaw thought about it as a small smile curled up her lips, giving the brunette boy a side glance as she noticed his smirked expression, rolling her eyes before letting out a playful huff.

"Exactly!" Cedric mused causing the girl to let out a soft snicker before playfully nudging his side.

"Thanks." she murmured softly , earning a pat on the shoulder from Cedric.

"Anytime, I know you're scared but that's alright, I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you got it?" he assured genuinely, the Ravenclaw flashed the boy an appreciative grin and nodded, "Same to you, Ced."

"There you go. Now go get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N/N." he chorused before he headed off a different corridor, giving the girl a final glance over his shoulder along with a wave to which the Ravenclaw returned.

There, she was alone again, only her and her thoughts as she ascended the Ravenclaw tower. She couldn't make out who had placed her name into the Goblet, and for what reason? Was it to kill her? Was it to scare her?

Then, the thought of the Dark Mark at the Quidditch Cup crossed her mind, how could it be? Voldemort's far away, how could he have placed her name in the Goblet?

It seemed her feet had a mind of its own as she was now standing in front of the large wooden door, shaking herself out of her thoughts for a moment, reaching her hand up to the eagle knocker and knocked it three times.

She answered the riddle and entered the common room, the wind whistling through the windows seemed to have calmed her down a little, though she hand't realized the people that were seated on the sofa's with worried expressions.

"Y/N?"

She jumped at the voice, finally noticing that all her friends were there. She caught the worried expressions spread on their faces, everybody but the red-haired boy who stood against the fireplace.

Y/N knew what was going to be their next question, something along the lines of 'how did you do it?' 'why didn't you tell us', so she decided to talk before any of that came flooding in, "I didn't do it."

There was a moment of silence before Lizzy let out a scoff, "Of course you didn't, it was all over your face." Lizzy pointed out.

The Ravenclaw furrowed her eyebrows together, unsure if she had heard her right, "Wait, you believe me?"

"For merlin's sake, of course we do, you'd be the last person to sign up for something like that. Besides, you had been rambling with Hermione about how dangerous this Tournament is." Caleb retaliated assuringly.

Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves over her neck, tensing up at the sudden contact but soon relaxed herself as she melted into the bushy-haired girl's touch.

Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around her waist while her girlfriend nuzzled her head into her neck.

After a few seconds the bushy-haired girl pulled away, she held a frowned look as she cupped the Ravenclaw's cheeks, "Are you okay?"

The Ravenclaw couldn't help but smile, this feeling was definitely something she needed after everything, "I'm fine, Angel." she reassured giving her a peck on the forehead before pulling away entirely.

She took a seat next to Harry in a three seater sofa, Hermione taking the the empty seat next to her. Y/N let out a deep sigh as she buried her face in the palms of her hands, clearly still stressed over what's going to happen next.

"So, what happened?" Aidan questioned curiously, the Ravenclaw let out another sigh before retracting her hands back to her side. She started to explain everything that happened in the chamber, how everybody was furious with it, how she had no choice but to compete.

She earned a few huffs and groans from her friends, a long with apologetic looks throughout her explanation.

"So you're competing, Like actually competing?" Caleb questioned worriedly, the Ravenclaw reluctantly nodded, "I don't have a choice do I?"

"Can't I compete? Change places with you?" Harry asked eagerly but the Ravenclaw immediately shook her head disapprovingly, "No, I wouldn't let you, Har and besides you're not the one with Volde-"

"Yeah we get it, don't have to mention him." Lizzy interjected, her face was scrunched up at the thought of the Dark Wizard, the Ravenclaw sent the girl an apologetic look and muttered a 'sorry'. Though, Lizzy didn't mind, she replied with a dismissive wave.

Suddenly, a low scoff sounded from the red-haired boy causing the Ravenclaw to shift her gaze towards Ron who stood there with an emotionless face, arms crossed leaning against the fireplace.

The Ravenclaw furrowed her eyes together as she sensed something unusual about the red-haired boy, "Something wrong?" she questioned curiously, earning another scoff from Ron as he kicked himself off the fireplace.

He stared right into the Ravenclaw's eyes but the look he held, told the Ravenclaw that this wasn't going to end well, "You think? Cut the act Y/N." he jeered bitterly, startling Y/N a little at the sudden anger coming from the red-haired boy.

Her eyebrows furrowed deeper together as she stared stunned at the red-haired boy, "You think I actually put my name in?" she asked, her tone coming off a little harsh.

Ron scoffed once more, this time louder than any before, "Just because you have You-Know-Who's blood doesn't mean you can make up some weird story, trying to hide the fact that you entered your name into the Goblet yourself!"

Instantly, the Ravenclaw felt her body fuel up with anger, in her mind she thought Ron had quite literally gone mad.

She leaped up to her two feet angrily, "I didn't ask for any of this to happen! I didn't put my name in the stupid Cup! Weren't you listening at all?"

The others sensed the heated tension between the two, Harry quickly rose next to the red-haired boy, in attempt to calm the situation, "Ron, let's calm down here-"

"Oh bloody hell I will, it's always all about you two, Y/N this Harry that, when can you get enough?" Ron snapped furiously, disregarding whatever Harry was trying to say.

Y/N couldn't believe what she had just heard she stared at the red-haired boy in disbelief before stepping closer to the boy, her eyes glowing with fire, "You think the attention is fun? You think it's just all signing autographs and taking pictures?" she fumed angrily, though he didn't responded.

She let out a scoff , "You don't have a clue what it's like-"

"Show me then!  Go on!" Ron challenged, he had the same fiery look as the Ravenclaw. Instantly, Hermione's eyes widened in shock, she knew this was definitely gonna end badly, recalling the events back in third grade.

She leaped up to her two feet and quickly tugged the Ravenclaw back but the Ravenclaw was too angry to care, Y/N swatted her hands off of the bushy-haired girl's grip and stomped towards Ron, both of her arms furiously clenched around the collar of his robes.

Her mouth was tightly pressed together, her eyes shooting the red-haired boy a piercing stare, her knuckles were going white from the pressure.

Hermione and Lizzy exchanged a concerning glance before motioning next to the Ravenclaw, "Y/N please, let's not-"

"Don't you ever fucking challenge me. I don't care if you don't believe me but never ever challenge me." she seethed lowly before dropping her grip around the red-haired boy.

She turned around without muttering a single word, her jaw was clenched tightly, the veins in her neck standing out in livid ridges. Her footsteps thundering through the common room as she grasped the door knob and twisted it open aggressively.

"Where are you going?" Caleb questioned gently, knowing not to press Y/N further.

The Ravenclaw swung the door open, she took a deep breath as she stood at the doorway, "Fresh air." she muttered furiously under her breath before exiting the common room, slamming the door shut.

With every step she took down the staircase, her breath growing thinner and more ragged, her stomach clenching with the force of restraint, she couldn't handle it, she swore at any moment she would literally just explode with anger.

♗♗♗

Her feet had a mind of its own, she didn't have a destination in mind but somehow she ended up in front of the library's doors, she felt herself a little more relax than before. Without another thought, she entered the library.

Madam Pince raised her eyebrow quizzically at her sudden appearance, "More late night reading? Miss Y/L/N?" she questioned curiously, Y/N forced a smile and nodded, "Yeah...need to clear my mind a bit."

"Oh, of course, congratulations on becoming the fourth Champion, though I'm not sure how you did it. It's quite impressive." Madam Pince praised sincerely.

Even though, the Ravenclaw knew she hadn't done it, she didn't want to argue more about the Tournament, she just wanted to get it off of her mind. "Thanks." she muttered out before storming down the library.

She took the table furthest from the entrance, she figured there'd be less people behind.

She took a seat in an empty table and instantly buried her head into the palm of her hands, a thud sounding from the pressure of her head in her hands hitting the table as she let out an irritated groan.

"Having za bad day?"

She felt her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, curiously lifting her head.

To her surprise it was Angelique, she observed the girl puzzledly as Angelique casually took the seat across her, "What are you doing here this late?"

"Ever zince you brought me to ze library, I've come here everyday, I notice ze best time to come iz when everybody's asleep. Peace and Quiet." Angelique stated as she gracefully opened another french book in her hold.

The Ravenclaw fell deeper into confusion, "Isn't the library always quiet?" she questioned, though Angelique responded with a shake of her head and a click of her tongue, "Apparenzly not, ever zince Krum haz comez in ze library he always haz ze fangirls. They are quite irritating."

The Ravenclaw hummed and nodded understandingly as she leaned back onto her seat.

She slammed her head to the back of her seat, fluttering her eyes close as she pinched the bridge of her nose, a soft groan escaped her lips.

Angelique shifted her gaze from her book, eyeing the girl across quizzically before shut her book close and placing it to the side, "Iz something wrong?"

The Ravenclaw didn't move an inch, only retracting her hand on to her side before slowly lifting her head up, "Everything is wrong."

"Iz this about ze Triwizard Tournament?" Angelique asked curiously to which the Ravenclaw responded with a nod.

Angelique eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, "vhy aren't you happy about it? Zin't you put your name in?"

The Ravenclaw scoffed as she crossed her arms together, leaning back deeper into her seat, "Of course I did." she deadpanned, though she could sense Angelique deepening in confusion.

She thought for moment, unnoticeably biting her bottom lip before letting out a sigh, she leaned forward, propping her hands on the table, "I didn't put my name in." she stated, though there was no response from Angelique.

The silence lasted for a few seconds before she sighed, leaning back into her seat once more, "Look, I don't care if you don't believe me, even Ron doesn't so I really couldn't' care less at this point, just forget i-"

"No no! I believe you, je promets!" Angelique responded genuinely. She leaned forward to the table, a genuine look flashed in her eyes, "But how did your name come out vrom the Goblet if you didn't put it in?"

"I don't know, I have a feeling someone had to have put it in, someone who wants me dead." Y/N responded gloomily, earning a breathless chuckle from Angelique, "Pardon, but vhy would someone vant you um..dead?"

The Ravenclaw stayed silent for a few seconds, her face clearly showing signs of distress, she didn't know if she wanted to talk about it, she didn't know how.

Angelique seemed to notice as she softened her expression, "It's okay if you're not comfortable to talk-"

"No, let's talk about it." The Ravenclaw interjected, "I need to talk about it." she pleaded desperately, she needed to get it off her chest, she knew the longer she hid it the heavier the weight on her chest will be.

Angelique nodded, adjusting her seat comfortable before settling in, signaling the girl she's ready to listen.

The Ravenclaw took a deep breath, fluttering her eyes close before lifting her lids once more, her expression was serious and determined, "I believe you know who's Voldemort, right? The Dark-"

"Oui, the Darkest Wizard of all time, but vhat does zis have to do with him?" Angelique asked.

The Ravenclaw let out a breathless laugh in response, "Surprise, everything." she responded sarcastically, earning a very puzzled look from Angelique.

"I share the blood with Voldemort." she told, she noticed Angelique's stunned expression causing her to let out a short snicker. "But how?"

Y/N sighed as her fingers were now fiddling with each other nervously, "My biological father was his Uncle, Morfin Gaunt."

"Vhat! I zin't know Morfin had ze daughter!" Angelique exclaimed perplexedly, the Ravenclaw's eyes widened at her tone quickly slapping one of Angelique's hands on the table, "Keep you're voice down, please." she warned, earning an 'sorry' from Angelique.

"Vut how did you end up with Harry on ze night it happened? Ze night his parents passed?" Angelique questioned, though the Ravenclaw wasn't sure herself,

"I'm not quite sure but from what I heard, Dumbledore had took me to the Potter's when my father was in Azkaban, then me and Harry were like siblings ever since. Then, after it happened, Hagrid took both of us to my now mom and dad, Y/L/N's. They erased my identity entirely, knowing if someone knew my last name was Gaunt, people wouldn't be so happy about it."

Angelique hummed in response though Y/N could tell she still had more questions, "Go ahead and ask, I don't mind." Y/N assured genuinely, earning a nod from Angelique,

"I'm just curious, how zid you escape You-Know-Who twice? Vhy didn't you're father let the dark lord kill you? For ze person he is, it's quite um, odd."

This questioned caught the Ravenclaw by surprise, it had never crossed her mind, why did her father not let Voldemort just kill her? Why did he spare her life? Then, the thought of that dream flooded in, the whimpers and screams from her father ringing once more in her ears.

She quickly shut her eyes, the same heavy feeling in her chest returned along with the burning sensation on her scar, she rubbed her fingers over the patch of skin in attempt to soothe the pain.

Angelique held a worried expression as she noticed the girl's pained expression, "Y/N? Are you alright?" she asked concerningly, earning a slow nod from the Ravenclaw, slowly fluttering her eyes back open.

"Vhat's wrong? Zid my question vring back unvanted memories? suis désolé I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, it's not your fault, don't apologize." she assured, though she could tell Angelique was still holding guilt, "It's just, I don't know why I wasn't killed, I had a dream but every time I think of it...it hurts." she mumbled as she clutched onto her lower abdomen, her face scrunching up from the pain.

"Dream?" Angelique repeated questioningly.

The Ravenclaw hestitated before slowly nodding, "Yes, a dream." she confirmed, she continued to tell Angelique about her dream, the first time she'd ever told anybody about it, she didn't know why but at that moment she felt secured to talk about it.

"Vhat zo you think it means?" Angelique asked, though the Ravenclaw only replied with a shrug, "No clue, I haven't really thought about it, well considering everything thats happening, I don't really have the time to think about it." she sighed.

"Ve'll find out, i believe you're friends vould be able to hel-"

"No, they don't know about it, I never really told anybody about that dream." Y/N interjected her tone stern and serious.

Angelique could tell the girl didn't enjoy the memories of the dream, she reluctantly nodded, "Okay...but Vhy not tell them?"

"Figured they don't need to be burdened by something that has nothing to do with them." The Ravenclaw responded nonchalantly, earning an unamused look from Angelique.

"Y/N, if zit's hurting you, you need to tell zomebody, maybe Dumblezore could help-"

"No, I already said, I'm fine. It's nothing to worry about." Y/N cut her off once more. Angelique sighed before hesitantly nodding, though she knew the girl needed some form of help.

"Right now, I have more important things to worry about. I don't even know what's gotten into Ron, he's all mad thinking I made everything up." Y/N grumbled irritatedly.

"I believe Veasley vill come to his senses soon," Angelique comforted sincerely, "For now, go get zome rest." she suggested as she stood up from her seat.

The Ravenclaw doing the same as she sent the Beauxbaton girl an appreciative smile, "Thank you for listening, seriously."

Angelique chuckled as she gave the girl a dismissive wave in response, "Zis is nothing, now go, I heard zere's a vhotograph zession tomorrow." she told, the Ravenclaw nodded as she exited the library waving Angelique goodbye before leaving.

Angelique smiled as she grabbed the books on the table, turning around to the aisle beside.

Suddenly, she felt a bump on her shoulder, startling her a bit, "oh mon Dieu! Zo sorry!" she apologized quickly, though the girl she'd bump into only smirked and she shook her head, "Oh don't be."

Angelique could sense a weird sense from the girl, a sensation she didn't like. The girl crossed her arms as she leaned onto an aisle of books, "Your Angelique?" she questioned with a quirked eyebrow, her smirk not faltering once.

Angelique eyed the girl skeptically before reluctantly nodding, "Yes, and you?"

"Pansy. Pansy Parkinson."

____________________________________

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

42.3K 553 26
Started November 4, 2020 Ended March 26, 2021 ๐Ÿ… #11 in #realityshifting (Feb 15th 2021) #139 in #bellatrix (March 26, 2021) #40 in #realityshifting...
3.1K 64 42
A Draco Malfoy love story. ๐•ด๐–‘๐–”๐–œ ๐–›๐–š๐–—๐–“ Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you can read it if you want to lovelies, stay...
2.1K 23 12
Things have gone from bad to worse for Harry and Olivia Potter. Last year, mysteriously entered into the Triwizard Tournament, fighting for their liv...
676K 13.1K 35
Pureblooded [y/n] lives her life unaware of the dangers hiding in her family tree, Friends, Family and a good book are her way out. Let's see how he...