Oblivion | d.malfoy

By katiexxmalfoy

โ€ข Smut Warning โ€ข The Battle of Hogwarts... Muggleborns are taken captive and Halfbloods have gone into hidin... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ

1K 47 21
By katiexxmalfoy

His lips moved along her neck as she ran her hands over the defined muscles on his chest, wanting as much of him that he would give her.

He slid his knee between her legs as he pried them apart, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist and pull his body even closer than before.

The small gasps that left her lips made him crave her even more, but they both knew that it would have to end soon.

•••

The girl awoke with a start, her entire body shaking as the sheets fell off of her shoulders and bunched around her waist. She brought a hand to her face, feeling her forehead to check for a fever.

Her head was cold, not hot, but she still felt as if she was about to be sick. She was dizzy as she slipped her legs over the side of the bed, trying to stand on her feet.

"Ev— are you alright?"

She hadn't heard the sound of the door being unlocked, but she quickly turned to see Charlotte standing at the door, a large bag slung over her shoulder.

"Oh my— Evanna, you're shaking," Lottie dropped the bag onto a nearby desk and hurried to the side of the bed.

"No. I'm fine," She waved her friend away, trying to prevent her from coming any closer.

Lottie sent her a disappointed look, tilting her head to the side as she sat down. "Don't lie to me... what happened?"

She hadn't realized it yet, but she was crying. The tears streamed down the girl's face, making a few stray hairs stick to the side of her cheeks.

"I— I don't know who he is—" She let out a soft sob, cherishing the feeling of her best friend wrapping her arms around her shoulders and pulling her closer.

"Evanna, you're mumbling again. Speak up please," Charlotte stroked her fingers through the girl's hair, trying her best to calm her.

She managed to get a grip on herself, holding back her tears as best as possible in an attempt to stop crying. "I— nevermind— it's not important..." Her words were interrupted by sniffles and small gasps.

She couldn't tell Lottie. Her friend would think that she was crazy if she told her about the dreams she kept witnessing in her sleep. The unknown male that kept appearing, she never saw his face and rarely heard him speak. He was causing her terror and fear, another reason why she hated going to sleep when she didn't have to.

"What time is it?" Evanna allowed Lottie to continue holding her as the panic sunk in. How long had she been asleep?

"Um," The curly-haired girl checked the brass wristwatch she was wearing. "Just past five-thirty."

"In the morning?" She sat up a bit, drying her eyes with the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

"No. It's almost supper time—"

"Dinner?" She practically jumped. "Y—You shouldn't have let me sleep that long. Evanna repeatedly shook her head as she slid out of her friend's grasp. She quickly hopped out of the bed, still feeling lightheaded.

"Ev, you needed to sleep—"

"No..." The girl rushed over to her dresser pulling out a new set of clothes to slip on. "What I need... is to be working. There's so much to do— and so little time to do it."

Charlotte gave up the argument, knowing that she would never win against her strong minded friend. "Pomfrey said that you were resting and not to wake you... so I didn't."

"You should have," Evanna sighed and pulled a sweater over her thin tank top in hopes of ridding her body from the chills that continued to echo throughout her bones. "Did I miss anything?"

"Nothing really. Ginny brought down a list of things Harry needs for the ambush at the end of this month," Lottie watched as her friend brushed out her long, wavy hair and flipped it behind her shoulders.

"I'm going to go downstairs and catch up, tell the others I won't be at supper," Evanna barely gave her friend time to respond as she rushed towards the door, not waiting to see if she tried to stop her.

•••

Evanna stood at the potions desk, delicately slicing a flower that had been brought to her by Professor Sprout. Despite it being late, she couldn't even force herself to go to sleep. She practically dreading laying her head down at any time of the day in fear of drifting off long enough to see him again... whoever he was.

A soft knock came from behind her, making the girl jump slightly since she didn't expect anyone to visit this last. "Come in..."

The creek of the door made her turn around, coming face to face with none other than Harry Potter.

"Oh— good evening—"

"Are you alright?"

Evanna was slightly taken aback by the boy's interruption, making her stare at him in confusion. "Hello to you too," She gave a subtle roll of her eyes, stating her annoyance as she turned back to the table.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as harsh," He rubbed the back of his head, pulling out a stool to sit down. "What I meant was... how are you?"

She sighed and slowed down her motions, letting the knife glide carefully between the petals. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"I talked to Blanchard—"

"Lottie? I didn't think that you were... friends... with her."

Harry moved his hand to the desk, picking up a small scalpel to examine it. "We talk on occasion, but she came to me this time."

Evanna completed stopped what she was doing. "Did she now?"

"Yeah. During dinner, actually. She said something about these..." Harry snapped his fingers together, trying to find the word. "...night terrors—"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," She brushed his curiosity away, returning to the ingredient task in front of her.

"Evanna, it's okay to talk about it... I had them too—"

"No," She shook her head, refusing to come to terms with what he said "What you went through— with Voldemort— that is not what is happening to me," Evanna's voice was shaky, and anyone who didn't know her might've thought that she would cry. Harry knew her better than that.

"Of course not. I can't assume anything that's going on in your head— but it doesn't hurt to talk about it..." His voice slowly trailed off as he realized that she wasn't listening. The girl's palms were firmly pressed into the table as she faced away from the boy who was supposedly in charge of leading them to victory.

She just couldn't tell Harry about him.

She wanted to keep these memories that were kept locked away within her mind to herself until she could figure out what was happening to her. She'd tried reviewing every male who had been a part of her life, but it never came to her.

Evanna longed to remember whatever these memories were and who he was. They seemed like an important part of her life that was stolen from her long ago.

Maybe everything was blurred from her memory for a reason... maybe her mind didn't want her to remember whatever it was that haunted her at night, the curiosity making her mentally and physically sick.

"I'm just gonna— go check on the others upstairs," Harry gestured towards the door, not wanting to upset the girl any longer.

Evanna was temporarily zoned out and unable to respond, so the boy took it as his sign to leave her to herself.

"The others?" Her voice rang clear like a bell, causing Harry to turn around just as he reached the door. "They're still in the Room of Requirement?"

He looked at her, raising his eyebrows as if he was surprised to hear her asking about them. "Uh— yeah. We're reviewing some basics. Nothing too serious."

Evanna's heart began to race, beating at a pace that made her feel it would burst from her chest at any moment. "So you're going to fight?"

He gave a small and awkward chuckle. "Isn't that what we always do?"

She remained silent, trying to process her thoughts and sort them into two sections. One was all of the negatives— or were they positive? It was the voice in her head telling her not to do what she was about to do. The other being the lesser voice, whispering that she should go for it.

"Nevermind. Have a good rest of your evening," Evanna came to her conclusion, turning back around to face him as she offered her best attempt at a smile.

"Oh— well— you too then..." Harry left, carefully shutting the door behind him.

She had a sudden burst of energy and determination. If she was going to add to the war effort, she would have to become part of the war.

The girl waited a moment, making sure that Harry was far enough down the hall before rushing to the door, opening it as fast as she could before slipping into the dungeon corridor. She practically sprinted down the corridor, running fast as the sound of her shoes hitting the stone floors echoed off of the walls. The torches flickered around her, but she didn't dare let her mind slip and become distracted.

She didn't stop, not even when she reached the floor to Gryffindor tower. Evanna didn't have to give a password to the fat lady sitting in the portrait, for she hadn't required one ever since the night Dumbledore was killed, murdered in his office by none other than Draco Malfoy.

Rumors had spread quickly about the boy after that night, which was probably why he fled back to Malfoy Manor, which was widely known as the solitary hiding place for death eaters. There were so many charms of protection placed around the building that the Order wouldn't dare come within a mile of it— which was probably why they weren't winning the war.

Evanna slowed down as she reached the dorm hall, but her quiet manners faded when she reached her desired room. She loudly knocked on the door, pounding on its wooden surface with her fist.

Most of the Gryffindor students would be with Harry, but she hoped that she wouldn't wake anyone else up who might've been sleeping in the tower.

A few bolts clicked on the other side, making her step back to catch her breath.

"Miss Mitchell—" McGonagall answered the door, dressed in nothing but a nightdress, a robe, and slippers. Her hair was still tucked into its normal bun and she had a pair of spectacles placed above her nose. "What is the matter of this?"

The elderly woman readjusted her robe to fit tighter around her body as she opened the door further, stepping back to allow the girl to enter her room.

"It's highly inappropriate to show up in the quarters at this hour— it's practically the middle of the night."

"I'm sorry," She struggled to catch her breath, hunching over slightly as her chest heaved up and down. "I—I need to ask something of you."

"Well, ask away then. We aren't getting any younger here..."

"I—" She struggled to get the words out, but this time it was from exhaustion. She was scared at what the woman might say in response to what she was going to say next.

"I want you to let me fight."

-

-

-

A/N- i promise that everything will begin to make more sense over the next few chapters so please bear with me. i'll also answer any more questions if yall are confused because now i've realized how confusing this plot is😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
864K 40.2K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
641K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc