The Idiotic Billionaire ✔ (Co...

By Geekyqueeen

*No one messes with fire and goes unburnt.* "Twenty four hours is my most generous offer to you." He says wit... More

The Idiotic Billionaire (TIB)
Chapter 1 - Ugly heart
Chapter 2 - Same mistake
Chapter 3 - Again and again
Chapter 4 - A fool
Chapter 5 - Human
Chapter 6 - Monster
Chapter 7 - Rise up
Chapter 8 - Stay
Chapter 9 - Joy
Chapter 10 - Wish
Chapter 11 - Curiosity killed the cat
Chapter 12 - Cliché
Chapter 13 - Life
Chapter 14 - Peace
Chapter 15 - Silence
Chapter 16 - Losing
Chapter 17 - Not Enough Time
Chapter 18 - Yesterday
Chapter 19 - Grace
Chapter 20 - Consequences
Chapter 21 - Problem
Chapter 22 - Inferno
Chapter 23 - Wishing
Chapter 24 - Neriah

A sequel?

5.3K 99 16
By Geekyqueeen

Hello, guys so after three years of finishing the book. I didn't want to do a sequel because I love the ending of this book even though it was sad, but I went back and I reread the book and I decided to do Cainan justice. It's the least he deserves.

So I started a book called The CEOs contract with the thief and guess who the CEO is? *Wink*

#TCCWTT is a stand-alone meaning that though Cainan Inferno is the male lead, readers who haven't read the idiotic billionaire can follow up.

Here is the cover and a brief description

"And a thief with your attitude will not get very far." He said before taking his seat.

She didn't like that he called her a thief even if it was what she was, but hearing him say that created a sad feeling in her. "I'm sorry and thank you for helping me." It wasn't a genuine apology or gratitude, but that was the best he was going to get after calling her a thief.

"There are other ways to earn money that doesn't involve you stealing and being chased by the cops every single day you know."

"First off, I don't get chased by cops every day, this is the first time that's happening in my twenty-six years of being born so why would I consider your advice?"

"Because as energetic as thievery is, it isn't a job."

Some things should mix; fire and water, light and darkness, good and evil and CEO and thief.

Jasmin although trying to start a life for herself and her unborn child does a wrong thing and ends up in the life of Cainan Inferno. Returning to the limelight a years after the death of his wife a CEO and billionaire Cainan Inferno tried to find love again, but for the next two years that followed, love was out of reach and the only women that brought themselves his way, did so only because of what they hoped to get and achieve through him.

Fed up with love and the continuous nagging of his mother to move on and get a girlfriend he offers Jasmin Whyte a deal, pretend to be his girlfriend's for a year and receive one million dollars as payment.

It is a shitty deal

They both know it.

But they both need each other.

That much is true.

Xoxoxo

Go check it out and leave comments.  Chapter one of The CEO's Contract With The Thief is already up. Thanks!!! 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 123 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
39.5K 3.2K 43
"I'm Tiny." "I absolutely do not think so." "No, my name is tiny." "That's okay; just tell me what it is." "No you don't understand. My name is reall...
176K 10.4K 43
"You need to stay away from me to stay alive. Am I clear, Miss Bell?" He glowered at me and pulled the water gun from my hands. Well, what wrong did...