Heaven Official's Modern Bles...

By Taes_gal

800 years of stoical waiting and a thousand years of beautiful togetherness. A love which attracted a million... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧
𝘾𝙝 1: 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝘿𝙖𝙮
𝘾𝙝 2: 𝘼 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙮
𝘾𝙝 3: 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨; 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘾𝙝 4: 𝙍𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚?
𝘾𝙝 5: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚

𝘾𝙝 6: 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙂𝙪𝙮

1.1K 91 31
By Taes_gal

A tiny head popped out from under the quilt as the alarm rang. The sun had took in charge of lighting up the world while the moon retired for some rest. The birds on the trees stretched their wings while Zhan on the bed stretched his body, both ready to start their day. But, the day was as usual for the birds, whereas for Zhan, it was a new beginning. A new day, a new start and a new life to accomplish the old dreams.

Zhan sat up on the bed and looked at his phone which was laying on the nigh stand. There weren't any messages or notifications. He wasn't expecting any either. He placed the phone aside and got off the bed, folding the quilt neatly and tidying up the place. He then walked to the bathroom to take shower.

Once he was done, he walked to the closet with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was confused what to wear. That was when he remembered about the set of clothes he had bought the previous day.

'Right! Let me wear that white tee. It actually looked quite good on me. Uncle too suggested to wear white. I think wearing white on the first day is a good choice. Maybe it'd bring me some luck and help the days pass peacefully. ' He thought as he wore the white tee and black jeans.

He then hurried towards the kitchen to make a quick toast and heated up the leftover milk.
On finishing his breakfast he quickly fetched his rugged backpack, threw a few empty books into it, grabbed his cellphone, double checked the door lock and then hurried towards the bus stop.

He was right on time and was lucky enough to board the not soo crowded bus. He took the window seat and sank in as he plugged in his earphones, deciding not to look much at the world around.

But curiosity kills. He couldn't act as if he didn't care for much longer and he gradually decided to take a look outside through the window.

The world out there looked calm and peaceful, but he very well knew that things showcased in front of the eyes can often be deceptive. Even though the world looked peaceful, his mind and heart were no where near the letter p in the word peace.

He took a deep breath as he tried not to think too much and to just look at things as they appear to be. That was when the huge advertising board outside showing the glamorous view of the university caught his eyes.

'Guess I'm here already. '
Zhan thought as he got off the bus.

His steps seemed heavier as he made his way to the University. He was anxious. He stood in front of the huge gate painted in white, looking at the huge building behind a translucent curtain of the green trees. Students walked past him, but he had no interest in looking at them. He breathed in and breathed out to calm his racing heart and running thoughts.

'You got this, Zhan! You can do it. ' He cheered himself as he placed his first step inside the gate.

The world out there looked very different. Happy smiles, healthy laughter, cheerful faces, colorful dresses. It was fascinating. Zhan took in the view before his eyes for a moment before plastering a small smile on his face and walked forward.

He walked past a group of students who were busy talking about their lives' crisis. But no sooner did their eyes fall on the new unfamiliar face, gasps filled the air. And soon after every eye on the campus focused on this fresh face, forgetting the work that they were indulged in. If hearts had a speaker attached, the whole world would have heard the sound of the drumming ticker.

Zhan was quite used to these kind of situation, but he still felt conscious. He tried not be nervous but he couldn't help himself.

"Oh my holy moly! Is he an angel? " A voice floated from the crowd.

"Damn~ He looks like one! " Just the tone was enough to confirm that the girl was nearly drooling.

"Look at his smile! He looks divinely beautiful. " A guy spoke.

Several comments and compliments flew like a river as Zhan took each step towards the main building. It didn't take much time for the entire campus to be notified about the beautiful man walking in the vicinity.

Zhan took several deep breaths to calm his mind and heart. But the staring eyes and passing laudation didn't let him loose his nerves. He just gave them an awkward smile and barely made any eye contact. He just wanted to hurry over to the admission centre to enquire about his class and other details. But, crossing his new swarm of admirers wasn't any easy task. The people out there were more than eager to help him, to guide him through the campus and to make a good impression, but little did they know that Zhan would appreciate it if they just made way for him and minded their own business.

'What am I supposed to do now? How am I supposed to ask them to leave me alone? Ah! I should have wore a mask and covered my face. Dear lord, I know that you hate helping me. But, can't you pity me just this once at the least? Please make these people disappear. ' Zhan prayed as he made his way forward.

He was thinking of ways to make it through the group of people without striking a conversation and it was at that very moment that a loud shout echoed through the campus.

"HE'S HERE! "

The entire campus fell silent as the sound of a motorbike took over the hushed air.

"He's here! " Excited voices cried as half of the campus ran towards the entrance like it was a protocol for them to follow.

"Oh my god! Just look at him. " Girls whooped.

"Dude! Can he let me breath? Ah! He's killing me. " This girl sounded like she was on the verge of death.

"I thought I was straight until I saw him at the right. " A guy said which made the others laugh.

Excitement filled the campus and most of them soon forgot the fresh face that they were diving for a while ago.

Zhan heaved a sigh of relief as his way was cleared.

'What just happened? Did god really hear my prayer? ' He wondered.

Shaking his head and taking another deep breath he was about to walk forward, but something about the excitement of people and the 'He's here' call made Zhan stop in his tracks. Although he really didn't want to get involved in these kind of things and mind his own life, some kind of strange curiosity took over him. He tried hard to ignore that feeling and to just keep walking, but the pull was strong for Zhan to restrain.

He hesitantly turned back and followed the crowd. He stood at the farthest corner and looked in the direction that the crowd was focused on and his eyes fell on the guy in red jacket who stylishly entered the campus on his motorbike.

He parked his posh looking red motorbike that had white stylish strips, but his face still wasn't visible as he had his helmet on.

'If they are this excited even before he takes his helmet off, guess they're definitely gonna die once he takes off his helmet. ' Zhan thought and let out a low ignorant chuckle. 'What's so great about him--- '

That was the moment when he kicked the side stand and took his helmet off as Zhan's thoughts came to an abrupt halt. The face under the helmet made Zhan's breath hitch.

Ruffled hair covered his face and his countenance wasn't clearly visible yet, but that didn't stop the crowd from going crazy. Zhan's brows knitted and he slowly moved a bit forward to get a clear look at the guy' profile.

He placed his helmet on the motorbike and his long slender fingers slowly ran through his hair as he lifted his head and the sun kissed his face. Perfectly curved eye brows, beautifully extended eyelashes, long dazzling nose bridge, clear fair skin, pink plumpy alluring lips. Zhan's mind went completely blank.

The guy slowly opened his eyes and stared at the sun once before getting off his bike. Zhan could no longer stand back and his legs completely took over the control as he pushed through the crowd and moved forward.

The guy stretched his body once before walking forward. Zhan just stood there watching his actions and it was at that moment that the guy turned and his eyes met Zhan's. Black orbs that carried a cold aura, yet something warm cuddled Zhan. Zhan's heart raced wild for the first time in years and his breaths became heavy. The entire world around him seemed to have froze and the only thing that he saw was that guy in red jacket that he had locked his eyes with.

Without him knowing it his legs had carried him close to the guy and the guy too approached Zhan, without breaking their eye contact.

"WANG YIBO! " A loud shout echoed and that knocked Zhan off his dazed state. He shook his head and looked at his surrounding which was covered with people, all eyes on him and the handsome guy in front.

'Shit! What just happened? ' Zhan internally cursed and without sparing another second he turned around and walked towards the main building with fastened pace.

'What on earth just happened? Why did I do that? Looks like I've lost my mind! How could I grab people' attention like this when my intention was exactly the opposite? ' Zhan shook his head as he walked.

'But... Who's that guy? Something like this has never happened to me before. I never cared for anyone nor was I curious about anything. But, what happened this time? I heard people call him Wang Yibo, but who's he exactly? Who's that guy? ' Zhan wondered.

On the other side Wang Yibo looked at the crowd around him and just his gaze was enough for them to understand that it was time for them to disperse and they immediately split into two, making way for him.

Yibo walked forward, not caring about the presence of the mass as he walked through them like a King.

The King had arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.7K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...
32K 2.7K 26
You're My Terminus (Zhanyi) {Completed} Marriage is about becoming a team. You're going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other, an...
19.5K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
158K 9.4K 47
Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and sometimes torturing him! Xiao Zhan admir...