He Cares (Kokichi x Gonta Fan...

By Lily_Cloud_

I do think Kokichi cares about Gonta so heres an au fanfic where they feelings for eachother (pls dont be mad... More

Break
The Lab
After School
The Tea Party
Saturday Morning
Wanna go on a Trip?
Sundown
The Park
A Long, Nice Ride
The Next Day
4 pm
Dinner
Feelings
School - Monday
At Class
Lunch

Going Home

208 9 1
By Lily_Cloud_

Kokichi and Gonta began to dismount the the ferris wheel both happy with how the evening went they began to exit the park as it had gotten dark.

They walked down the path that lead to the exit, feeling satisfied by their trip even if they didn't do much. Kokichi seemed to enter a deep train of thought related to the entire day and some strange feelings he had today. "Did Kokichi have a nice time today" asked Gonta, snapping Kokichi right out of his train of thought. "Oh um, ye Gonta"repiled Kokichi. "I did" he finished then smiled more genuinely then ever before, making Gonta flustered.

As they reached the exit and entered the cab Kokichi wondered to himself what he was feeling. It felt like a small warm flame in the middle of his cold heart, but whatever it was know wasn't the time to question it.

When Gonta and Kokichi reached Kokichi's house they bid farewell to eachother and while Kokichi entered into his house, Gonta ran off to his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
79.6K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...