The Secret

By readergeekgirl

Trinity is the mystery girl! She always is in the back of the room you can say she's a freak! Even though the... More

Chapter 1: Trinity's POV
Chapter 2: Drake's POV
Chapter 3: Trinity's POV
Chapter 4: Drake's POV
Chapter 5: Trinity's POV
Chapter 6: Drake's POV
Chapter 7: Trinity's POV
Chapter 8: Drake's POV
Chapter 9: Trinity's POV
Chapter 10: Drake's POV
Chapter 11: Trinity's POV
Chapter 12: Drake's POV
DISCONTINUED

Prolouge

34 1 1
By readergeekgirl

His touch of his lips soft on mine. His firmness of his hands around my lower back and the way our bodies touched each others made me tingle all over! I never thought I was capable of falling in love with anyone and I never thought I would fall in love with him! I may have put him in trouble maybe I harmed him without even trying to! I love him and he loves me and I would hurt anyone who would try to harm us or harm our relationship! I loved him and I'm supposed to be the one incapable of feeling so why do I feel the way I do? How can total oppsites fall in love with eachother? Well I'll tell you this is our story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.4K 47
Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. Please check TWs. After Theo got outed to the whole school, he gets paired with...
996 37 34
[NOTICE: THIS STORY IS GOING UNDER EXTREME EDITING! UPDATED VERSION WILL APPEAR UNDER TITLE "HER DOWNFALL". THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE] If you confe...
27.2K 734 31
the captain's girl- I Love You...Sincerely It All About Genevieve Marson How She Fall In Love With The School Football Player N The Hottie In School...
12.2K 484 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...