My Girl: A Miraculous Story

By milkandsoap

This story is gonna be about how Marinette and Adrein fall for eachother in every way possible, not only thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 24

2.9K 36 79
By milkandsoap

Adrien's POV:

"I literally have to tell Marinette that I kissed Ladybug as soon as I see her."

"But why? What she doesn't know won't kill her."

Plagg smirks while he eats his cheese.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"I'm not."

He is.

"Just eat your cheese and shut up. I'm telling her."

"Fine, don't even hear me out then."

I know I probably won't agree with what he has to say but I'm curious.

"What?"

"Nope, too late now. You better get going if you wanna make it to the movies on time."

Oh shit, he's right.

I'm wearing my baggy black jeans with a white shirt and my white ankle converse.

I get in my car and head to the movie theater.

When I get there I see Nino and Alya standing outside.

"Hey you guys."

"Sup dude!"

"Hi Adrien."

They offer me welcome smiles for being a few minutes late but I guess it doesn't matter because Marinette isn't here yet.

"Have you guys talked to Marinette?" I ask.

"No, we were hoping that you talked to her. She hasn't been answering her phone." Alya replies.

"Is she okay?" I ask with a worried look.

"I'm sure she's fine dude, Marinette is always a bit late."

What if Lila or Chloe or someone stopped her on the street? What if she left the bakery door unlocked and someone broke in? What if-

I don't have another second to think of another horrible thing that could have been happening to my princess because she walks up behind me and grabs my hand.

"Hey guys! I'm sorry I'm late."

"What's new, girl?"

Marinette and Alya share a quick hug then we go inside.

"Oooo, let's get snacks!"

I tighten my fingers around Marinette's hand and she squeezes my hand twice in a row and for some reason it made me feel better.

She turns to Alya.

"Why don't you and Nino go get our seats and me and Adrien will get us some food?"

Alya and Nino disappear into the theatre.

"Thanks."

I say it quietly and she smiles at me.

"How about I get us a lemonade to share and another one for them then we can all share a large popcorn?"

I hesitate.

"Can we also maybe get some gummy worms?"

She smiles at me super wide then kisses my cheek before buying everything.

"Wait, let me pay."

"I got it, you paid for my ticket."

While we wait for the popcorn to...pop, we walk around and look at all the movie posters. She walks ahead of me and points at one.

"Woah, have you ever seen this m-"

Some guy just slapped her ass.

She turns around and looks at the guy in shock and then at me while she covers her butt with her hands.

I have literally never wanted to cataclysm someone more in my whole life.

I walk up to him quickly and push him against the wall, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

He's laughing.

"You think that's fucking funny??"

"Yeah man, I mean a little bit."

He looks over at Marinette.

Don't fucking look at her.

"This your boyfriend or something babe?"

He winks at her.

Don't fucking wink at her. Don't call her babe.

I slam him harder against the wall.

"Listen to me. You're gonna stop laughing. You're gonna apologize to her. And you're not gonna touch her or any girl like that again, do you understand?"

I just look at him and I swear to fuck I would beat the shit out of him right now, but I know Marinette wouldn't want that so I just try my absolute hardest to stay calm.

I guess he saw the anger in my eyes because all of a sudden he got really scared and his face dropped.

"I'm s-sorry.."

He squirmed as I let him go, him and his friends left quickly and I turned to Marinette.

"Are you okay?"

She hugged me.

"It's okay, princess."

There weren't many people in the lobby since the previews already started but the 19 year old in charge of selling snacks didn't really care about what just happened.

I hold her hand and we walk into the theatre with our food. We find Alya and Nino and sit down next to them.

"What took you guys so long?" Asks Alya.

Marinette replies.

"Long line."

She grabs my hand and leans her head on my shoulder.

If I'm being honest, this movie is kinda boring, plus I've seen it before because I was invited to the opening premiere.

I look over at Marinette who isn't interested in it either because she's asleep on my shoulder.

I look the other way and Alya and Nino are making out.

God, get a room you two.

I'm pretty sure I only said that in my head.

Well. This is fun.

I eat some gummy worms and try watching the movie because maybe it would be better this time, but it's not.

By the time it's over, Marinette is in such deep sleep that even the people clapping at the end of the movie doesn't wake her up.

"She's out, man. There's no waking her up. She's in hibernation mode."

Alya is right. Marinette is a super heavy sleeper.

Nino giggles.

"We could just leave her here."

I punch him in the arm as a joke.

"Shut up."

I pick her up bridal style and walk her all the way to my car.

"You guys want a ride?"

They both nod and get in my car.

Nino sat shot gun and Alya sat in the back with Marinette who is currently laying her head on Alya's lap and to be honest, I'm slightly jealous.

I drop off Nino first and then Alya.

"Thanks for the ride!"

"Thanks for keeping my girlfriend warm!"

We laugh then I drive off.

I debate going to my house or her house but decide on her house because it's closer and she's not wearing a seat belt.

I park and pick her up again.

Shoot. Keys. I need keys. I open her purse and I'm more than shocked when a big red bug flies out.

"Marinette! I'm so hungryyyy!"

I just stare at it and then it clicks in my brain. That's Tikki.

"Oh. My. God."

"Wait- it's not what it looks like! I'm a- a toy! Meow!"

"No no no, don't play dumb with me. Marinette is Ladybug!"

"Lower your voice!"

My mouth drops and I whisper it this time.

"Marinette is Ladybug!"

Plagg flies out of my shirt.

"Hey sugarcube!"

I grab the keys from the purse and unlock the door.

Sleeping Marinette, Tikki, Plagg and I all go up to Marinette's room.

I lay Marinette down on her bed and tuck her in before turning around to face the kwamis.

"You two have some explaining to do!"

"Fine, fine but be quiet! She's gonna wake up."
Says Tikki.

We go up to the balcony.

"Okay so yes, Marinette is Ladybug...Obviously. Also it's nice to actually talk to you again, Adrien. It feels like refleka happened so long ago."

I smile.

"I agree, it's nice to talk to you too, Tikki."

Especially when your Marinette's kwami which means Marinette is Ladybug!!

"But Marinette doesn't know that you know and she wanted to tell you herself so you can't tell her about this!"

"Okay okay, Tikki. No problem."

We all talk for a while and at one point Tikki even tried some Camembert which she hated so her and Plagg snuck down to the living room where she apparently has a cookie stash.

I go back into Marinette's room and yawn before realizing she's still wearing her shoes.

I untie them then slip them off her feet before doing the same with mine. I lay down with her and play with her hair even though she's already out like a light.

"Goodnight, princess."

I drift off to sleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.8K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...
14.6K 223 22
Marinette and Adrien are in love with each other, they were so happy together. Adrien proposed to her and they were getting married but before the we...
94.3K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...
22.4K 597 17
Ladybug and Chat Noir have been partners for years, but what will happen when one of them gets hurt in battle? Will Ladybug finally fall for Chat Noi...