Ace Of Hearts

By CrabRangoonie

In this story, the reader takes the role of an 18 year old human boy. After seeing your academic prowess, a p... More

Backstory (Context)
Just a small thing
First Day
Sharing is Fun
Thank You Note
Stuck Inside
FC (Filler Content) Me-Time (until its interrupted)
The Great Hangout Arc (1/3)
The Great Hangout Arc (2/3)
The Great Hangout Arc (3/3)
(TGHA) Saitama Tea Party (1/2)
(TGHA) Saitama Tea Party (2/2)
Okay What the Fudge
Bunnies' Nest
Glimpse of Talent
Yuuichi's Tennis Practice
Song of The Tiger (1/4)
Song of The Tiger (2/4)
Song of The Tiger (3/4)
Second Thank You Note
Song of The Tiger (4-F)
Might as well ask...
Song of the Tiger: Finale
Do-Over
The End.

Who are you?

536 11 2
By CrabRangoonie

Im making a small biography of you as a person, so we know who you are.

Height: 5'11
Age: 18
Body type: Average
Relatives: Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father
Pets: None
Friends: Shoichi Urata, Jun Kobayashi, Yuuichi Michimiya, Keisuke Urushihara, Ayako Kitsunegawa (Class Rep)
Love interests: Yuuichi Michimiya
Backstory: You came from a pretty wealthy household, along with checks that the government would send to the humans, your father was a lawyer and your mother was a surgeon. Your mother has since retired, but your father still runs strong as one of the leading lawyers of Japan. You were always a smart student, making As and Bs on virtually every subject. When you turned 18, you applied to (whatever the schools name is) and due to your academic prowess, you were accepted immediately. You have no siblings, nor extended family that are important to the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 442 31
Explore and Experience ~love~ With the Tsukiuta characters~ Hi guys, I'll mark it as complete for now cuz I have been inactive for a v...
539 81 40
❝ ⁱ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ⁱ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ, ⁿᵒʷ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ, 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ, ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ --- characters belong to...
22.9K 745 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
3.7K 104 34
Tsukishima Kei x femreader Sometimes people online aren't how you think they'd be... Chatfic You created an account on a new social media app- a chat...