SakuAtsu- Sakusa gets Jealous

By Mitsuri_Mimi

Sakusa Kiyoomi and Atsumu Miya are at a practice match together. They are in love with eachother, but they do... More

The reunion
Expect the unexpected
Even the cold get jealous
Kiyoomi get's a date?!
Jealousy
Finally alone
Boba and the park
Finally dating?!

The beginning

1.6K 29 0
By Mitsuri_Mimi

Atsumu's pov:

I woke up today and got ready like usual....except something didn't feel right.

I walked out of my room and brushed off the feeling, I walked down the stairs and I saw my brother in the kitchen talking to his boyfriend and my best friend, Suna.

Atsumu: "Hey Samu, Hi Rin"

Osamu: "Hi Tsumu"

Suna: "Hey Tsumu"

I sat down and took my piece of toast and put it in my mouth, I nodded, which meant I was ready to head to school. We all stood up and headed to school.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At school

I said goodbye to Samu and Rin, then I left for my class. Kita-san had canceled morning practice because the coach said he couldn't make it for morning practice. I went through my classes like usual, but in the back of my mind, all I could think about was our practice match today. Coach told us that Itachiyama's coach had proposed to us for a practice match. So we had been practicing for the last two weeks to beat them. Class finished, I packed my things and walked towards my brother's class. There I saw both my brother and my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.2K 124
This is based off the Steven Universe TV show.
42.4K 2.5K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
52.8K 2.1K 18
(Complete but currently editing) He knew that he loved him, but he didn't know how to say it. He'd fallen for him but never confessed. If only he cou...