Finally dating?!

We both sat down and started to drink our boba. I noticed him looking at my drink.

Sakusa: What? Do you want to try my drink?

Atsumu: Huh? What? I mean...sure

I watched his checks turn a light shade of pink, it was priceless. He leans over to try to grab my cup but I pull it away, knowing that this is the perfect opportunity.

Atsumu: Omi! I thought ya were gonna give me some!

Sakusa: And let you put your germs on my straw, not a chance.

He pouted, and I chuckled, I then took a sip and made sure to actually get some of the boba pearls.

Sakusa: Come're

Atsumu: Huh?

I pulled him lightly and gently towards me, taking in the sight of his flushed face, and connected our lips together. I closed my eyes and so did he, he then gasped for air, so when he opened his mouth slightly, I stuck my tongue in and let the boba fall into his mouth. I heard him gasp again. So the slow and passionate kiss slowly turned into a full on make out session, our long kept feelings seeping out. We both pulled away. Both of our cheeks flushed.

Atsumu: That-that was....

Sakusa: Perfect

Atsumu: Y-yeah

We were both still panting

Sakusa: Atsu...I've loved you for the longest time, I've loved you since the

All-Japan training camp....It was love at first sight.

Atsumu: Omi...I love ya too, I've also loved ya since the All-Japan training camp.

Sakusa: Miya Atsumu, will you be my boyfriend?

Atsumu: Of Course Omi! I would love to!

We then kissed again, my heart felt whole. The kiss was soft, passionate, and we could both tell that we were craving this.

Osamu: ATSUMU AND THE GERMAPHOBE?!

Suna: OooooOOoOOoooOOo

We both pulled away quickly, I ended up getting chased by Osamu.

Suna: I can't with your brother, wanna leave Tsumu?

Atsumu: Hehe, sure, but where?

Suna: I saw an arcade down the street

Atsumu: Ok!

Fin