Hunting Season

By DoctorRockhard

#1 in Wendigo 05/28 #1 in Darkromance 05/16 #1 in Monsterromance 05/18 #2 in Horror 05/27 #2 in Dark 05/21 #9... More

Whispering Winds
Journey into Darkness
Lost
Home Away from Home
Body in the Cave
The Beast
Stalked
Deep in the Forest
Into the Devil's Grip
Hunting
An Unlikely "Friend"
Sacrifice
A Closer Connection
God of the Forest
Secrets
Fanatics
Revelations
Deep in the Forest
Hunting Season
Devotion
Deal with the Devil
Long Gone
Shadows in the Dark
Silence
A Night with God
Meeting the Beast
The Cult
Mother Mary
Revelations
The Monster
All Things Come to an End
Goodbye
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU! CHECK THIS OUT!

He was gone.

21.6K 387 91
By DoctorRockhard

In the blink of an eye, Adira had lost her hero, her protector, and everything she had ever hoped for in the future.

Her boyfriend, 22 year old Mitch Abrams, was reported missing during open season in the Whispering Winds Forest located in Pennsylvania. His companion's bodies, along with his, were never recovered. It was soon after reports started to flood in of a large unknown animal roaming the forest at night, terrorizing local hunters and countless visitors. People started to believe it was the reason many started to go missing.

"I was terrified," a victim told the local news reporter one foggy afternoon, bewildered eyes taking in the bright light of their cameras.

"That thing charged right for me." He turned his head around slowly, swallowing hesitantly as he peered out at the now infamous forest behind them. A sea of thick mist coated the trees for miles away, and for a moment everyone present paused. The man felt a trickle of fear as an unsettling aura of foreboding descended upon them all.

"It was dark but I could see its god damn horns. That thing was like a deer...only it was standin'. It looked at me and-and it looked like it was...well it was..."

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3.7K 30
Heartwood, Noun: The dense inner part of a tree trunk, yielding the hardest timber. After your mother got a divorce, the both of you moved to a large...
1K 71 20
"Flesheater of the Forests" is a thrilling novella that will keep you on the edge of your seat. After a camping trip, an average teenager named Yurie...
304 78 10
Three years. Three years since the Wendigos were cursed upon the earth to traumatize the world. Cannibalistic creatures. Almost designed by the devil...
225K 18.3K 44
**Winner of 'Miraculous Magic' category in the FCRAs 2016** Lorelie May does not go into the forests. She knows there are monsters within those t...