ᴘᴏɢ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘ - karl jacobs ☁︎︎

By cureusnow

"oh are we flirting right now ?? pog." in which two twitch streamers end up flirting over twitter and video g... More

introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
authors note omg..
XV

IX

4.2K 144 45
By cureusnow

twitter

alesia | alesiamoonr
i have a corpse, so now i just need a husband right ?

BadBoyHalo
Hey Moony !! I think you tweeted the first part on accident :D
|
alesiamoonr
nope this was purposeful 👍🏽
|
BadBoyHalo
D:

KarlJacobs_
hey hi helloo :]
|
alesiamoonr
hi :]

Ranboosaysstuff
oh ?
|
alesiamoonr
hello funny lore man 👋🏽 nothing to see here just a small murder :)
|
Ranboosaysstuff
alright then :)

usernameone
MURDER POG ???
|
alesiamoonr
MHM TRUE YUP

AustinOnTwitter
hmmm a husband?
|
alesiamoonr
or wife, could be a corpse bride 👀
|
usernamesixninelol
YOO WAIT MOONY LOH???

usernamethree
see how she literally just uses her 'friends' like corpse for clout 🤢

moony ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | hiddenmoonr
what if i did an irl stream with corpse and he just layed in a body bag the entire time

hiddenmoonr
guys the 'haha funny joke' was the fact that hes faceless and also named corpse not that im gonna kill him

usernameone
moony rly is on her murderer arc rn

CORPSE_alt
idk bout this one
|
hiddenmoonr
not murder ‼️ just a nap
|
usernametwo
yeah just a nap for a rly long time 👍🏼

moony ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | hiddenmoonr
minecraft >>> passing college classes

Sykkuno
Moony no D:
|
hiddenmoonr
moony yes :D

CORPSE_alt
it is 10 at night please do your school work
|
hiddenmoonr
I HJATE YOU YOH LITERLTY SUCKK ?$;!;? YIU DUNB FACELES DEAD BODY

Valkyrae
moonyyy do your school work :((
|
hiddenmoonr
all my friends are mean >:(
school is for nerds

usernameeightyfour
BANGER TWEET SO TRUE
|
hiddenmoonr
TY TY I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU USEREIGHTYFOUR

꧁ ꧂

i-messages

kaaarl :]
go do your school work moony

this is so very not poggers of you karl

dont know what you're talking about
school work is very poggers

you literally ?? dropped
out ??? of college ??

shut ?? up ???
but seriously i can help if you need it

no no its okay
im actually almost done
im just dreading having to finish it

you've got this !!
just gotta get it done yk

yeahh ik
can we call ?
cause then i wont get
distracted by texts lol

kaaarl :]
would like to Facetime...

I quickly pick up the phone and press the answer button, "Heyyy." I let out a loud giggle and set up my phone against my desktop screen. It's been almost a week since our first stream together, but it's become quite common for us to join calls together or message throughout the day. Karl grinned as he seemed to prop his phone up against something, "Hey Moony. How's your work going?"

Letting out a loud groan, definitely over exaggerating, I place my head into my hands, "It's just a lot, but I'll be fine." Karl gives me a soft smile, "I don't know what you study, but I'm more than happy to help if I can."

I shake my head lightly and smile back, "It's for film studies class, I've got it though. Being in a call is helpful enough, it like helps keep me focused I guess, I don't know if that makes any sense."

"No, no, it does, it's kinda like a study group in school, except with someone who lives across the country." I nod my head along with what he's saying and, as our conversation dies down, begin to actually complete my work, while he continues doing stuff for himself.

Nearly three quarters of an hour later I'm sat with my eyes facing the ceiling, bored out of my mind. Karl had been immersed in his work, which he explained was for his next Tales from the SMP stream. I had asked him about it ten minutes into the call, mainly to distract myself, but he quickly diverted my attention back onto my schooling once he realized what I was doing.

I move my eyes back to my phone's screen, watching as Karl furrowed his eyebrows at something on his monitor. His hair, which he explained was getting a bit too long for his liking, was slightly covering his eyes and the palm of his hand was resting underneath his chin. The sleeve to his light blue 'stay comfy' hoodie pushed halfway up his forearm.

"You look really pretty today Karl."

I don't know were this sudden boldness was coming from, but it seemed to surprise the both of us. His head quickly snapped towards his phone screen and as he ruffles his hair away from his eyes I can see his cheeks redden. "T-thanks," he didn't necessarily sound nervous, just more caught off guard. Smiling wide, I lean forward towards my phone, "Yeah, that blue looks really good with your eyes."

"Stoppp," he draws out the word and pulls on his hoodie strings so they tighten the hood around his head. I chuckle, lifting my knees to my chest and shrugging my shoulders, "It's true." Releasing the strings of his hoodie, he looks at me with a questioning stare, "Have you finished your work, or are you stalling again?"

"I'm basically done with it," tilting my head I pout my lips, "but can't I compliment you without it being a distraction?" He lets out one of his loud giggles and sweeps his overgrown hair to the side, "I guess so. And thank you, you look really pretty too."

I nod my head and smile, "Thank you." Closing all my desktop tabs from school work, I open up Minecraft and log onto Hypixel.

"Hows your tales stuff coming along?" I ask while nicknaming my minecraft character and joining a random bedwars lobby. He sighs slightly before responding, "It's going okay, just hard to find a time that works for everyone. Especially with all the different time zones and the stuff they're doing on their own."

I hum along with what he's saying, "Yeah, that must be tough, I don't think I've ever set up like a big group." I glance over to my phone and watch as he rubs his eyes and lets out a quiet yawn. I exit the game of bedwars and shut down the computer, "I think I'm gonna head to bed, you should too. Isn't it like one a.m. over there?"

He lifts up his head and looks around his desktop screen, checking the time, "Yeah, it's getting pretty late." Grabbing my phone, I walk over to my bed and sit down in the middle of it, "I can stay on call with you if you're still gonna work."

It wasn't that big of a gesture, but it was still nerve-wracking to suggest. Sleeping on call wasn't something I normally did. It makes me feel anxious to think about the other person judging me as I was a sleep. It made me focus on my breathing, trying to make sure it didn't sound weird or wasn't loud enough to wake the other up. I felt my chest slightly tighten and I watched as he sat there for a moment.

After a beat of silence, he responded, "I think I'm gonna head to bed too." Nodding, I release a breath that I didn't even notice I was holding, "Okay, pog, bedtime." He let out a chuckle and smiled as he leaned towards his phones camera, whispering a small 'pog' under his breath, "Goodnight Moony, talk to you tomorrow?"

"Definitely, goodnight pretty boy."

꧁ ꧂

a/n
hey yall
i dont know how much i like this🧍🏽‍♀️
also sometime i feel like
i add to much punctuation ??
like idk how commas work
n e ways love you all
take care of yourself !!
<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.2K 26
this story is using a females pov (you can always pretend that i use your pronouns instead). Enemys to lovers between reader and Karl Jacobs. Slight...
302K 8.9K 28
"looks like you still have your attitude." "looks like you still have your ego." in which, two childhood friends, spontaneously, run into each other...
167K 4.3K 37
"hey, we are shooting in like 10 minutes where are you??" • "wow out of context that sound super bad!" • "so i'm guessing your not george?" dreamwast...
195K 5K 21
"i'd forget all the ways that we're broken." fem oc x georgenotfound started: nov. 14 2020 finished: jan. 20 2021