Dynasty Fulfilled

By DestinyKeianna

Breanna, a struggling twenty-one year old from Louisiana, decides to drop everything and moves to Los Angeles... More

Dynasty Fulfilled
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

207 9 3
By DestinyKeianna

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
P a r t y E n j o y m e n t

We didn't leave the club until like—one something in the morning—so we decided to skip going to a restaurant dinner and ordered a Raising Cane's tailgate meal from DoorDash. It was like a pre-birthday party for Tatyana as there were balloons everywhere, music blaring in the villa, and we had a table filled with food that we ordered.

"Can y'all lower the music, right quick?" Malaysia announced, holding up a lit-up cupcake. "It's time to sing happy birthday to the birthday girl! My bestfriend, my BFF, sister forever, my Lola, Tatyana!

Raheem pressed pause on the music, moving closer to Tatyana as we formed a circle around her.

"I feel like I'm going to cry," Tatyana whined, curving her lips into a smile.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you." We sang, doing the Stevie Wonder version. "Happy birthday, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthdayyyy."

Tatyana fanned her face, trying to hold back her tears as she seemed so happy.

We continued to sing, giving her a moment to make a wish. Then, she blew out the candle, and we applauded her as she asked to continue to music.

Somehow, we got a hold of two microphones, and we've been having our karaoke night. We pulled up songs from YouTube, and we've been taking turns singing different songs; that had their very own playlist.

As soon as the instrumental of The Boy is Mine came on, all the girls in the villa screamed.

"It's my turn!" Malaysia shouted, trying to reach for the microphone.

"No, I haven't had my turn since the first round!" Leandra argued, turning her lip into a frown.

"Y'all forgetting that I never had my turn yet!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms together as I pouted.

"It's my birthday. I want to go!" Tatyana begged, jumping up on her feet.

The only person who wasn't asking for a turn was Toya because she was busy caking it up with the guy she met at the club. Demetrius and Toya were in-tuned since their first meetup at the club.

"The song gon' be almost finished if yall don't figure it out," Raheem uttered, eating one of the chocolate chip cookies.

"Shut up, Raheem!" We all collectively yelled together in a union.

"Damn, I was only trying to help!" He replied, holding his hands up in surrender as everyone laughed at him.

"No, for real, he right. Yall gotta' choose!" Malik chimed in, trying to hold in his laugh. "I can't let y'all talk to my brother like that."

"You act like you can't get it too!" Malaysia and I told him.

Everyone burst into laughter as Malik mugged as he walked over to me.

"Wait...I was playing," I said, laughing as he picked me up by my legs and had me thrown over his shoulder. "Now, Malik, if I fall..."

"You won't..." He chuckled, starting to walk as he had my legs secured. "You see how I don't hear her talking no more? She knows better,"

"Shu—," I started, holding him close since I knew he was very petty. "Okay, whatever you say, Malik."

"Y'all just need to make it official already!" Malaysia asserted, speaking loudly over the music.

"Breanna knows what's up," Malik remarked, taking me upstairs. "Imma' bring her back, and she'll be alright."

I started to kick my feet, making him laugh as he continued to bring me upstairs, and he walked straight into his room, putting me into his bed.

"You mad at me, sunshine?" He asked, raising a brow.

"No," I stated, looking at everything except for him.

"You are, you not looking at me," He sighed, walking over to me as he laid on top of me, holding my hands down. "Don't be mad at me, please,"

I sighed, feeling butterflies arriving in my stomach at this very moment. I was never mad at Malik, but he didn't have to know that.

"Mhm," I mumbled, staring at his lips. "Moooove,"

"You want me to get up?" He asked, staring at my lips as he began to get up.

"Noo..." I whispered, pulling him back as I stared at him for a while.

"You are so beautiful, man," He said, kissing my lips as a smile appeared on his face.

I blushed, pecking his lips over and over as I found myself very vulnerable at this moment.

"Thank you, baby!" I grinned, looking at him. "We need to get back. I haven't had my turn yet,"

"I'll let you go back, but you gotta' answer my question first," He replied, getting up from being on top of me.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting up as I raised a brow.

"I have something planned for us tomorrow," He explained, taking hold of my hand. "It's early in the morning. Are you okay with doing something in the morning together? I know that you said that you were an early bird, right?"

"I am. What time?"

"Around nine," He confirmed, entwining our fingers as always. "There's no dress code, so it's casual,"

"I gotcha," I noted, wondering what he possibly had planned for us tomorrow morning. "You're full of surprises, Mr. Porter,"

"I do it for you, ma," He smirked, making eye contact. "It's a date!"

I grabbed his face, kissing his lips a few times before getting up and taking hold of his hand as we left his room.

Once, we walked downstairs, entering the living room where Leandra and Tatyana were singing The Boy Is Mine. They weren't sounding too good as the voices of Monica and Brandy but seeing them enjoy themselves; made me smile.

"I'm sorry that you; seem to be confused," Tatyana sang, finishing the song out as Brandy. "He belongs to me; the boy is mine..."

We cheered them on for their performance, causing them to bow at us playfully.

"Thank you, thank you," Tatyana stated, holding the microphone as the next song began. "So, who's next?"

I looked at the TV screen as it started to play the instrumental to Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland.

"This is my song!" Malaysia exclaimed, jumping up as she grabbed the microphone. "Sing this with me, baby,"

"Okay," Jason agreed, taking the other microphone from Leandra. "Leggo!"

The song began to play, causing Malaysia to start singing the song.

"I love you, and I need you," Malaysia voiced, holding Jason's face as she held the microphone. "Jason, I, I love you, I do, need you,"

No matter what I do, (woo)

All I think about is you

Even when I'm with my boo,

Boy, you know I'm crazy over you

X2

While they sang, I was vibing along with them. This song just screamed early 00's to me, from the lyrics and to the music video. Malik had his arms wrapped around me as we jammed to the couple singing.

"I met this chick, and she just moved right up the block from me," Jason rapped, getting so into the character of Nelly. "And Uh, she got the hots for me. The finest thing my hood done seen, but oh no, oh no,"

"Ayeeee! He's eating this up!" Tatyana exclaimed, snapping her fingers to the song.

Jason was in Malaysia's face as he rapped like he was Nelly in the video. It was so cute the way they were interacting with this song.

She got a man and a son, though,

But that's okay, cause I

Wait for my cue and just listen, play my position,

Like a shortstop, pick up e'rything Miami hitting

And in no time, I plan to make this one here mine,

And that's for sure, cause I

I never been the type to break up a happy home, but Uh,

"There's somethin' 'bout baby girl I just can't leave on," He continued to rap, holding a finger to his chin as he checked her out. "So tell me, ma, what's it gonna be? She said"

"You don't know what you mean to me," Malaysia sang, smiling brightly at him.

"They are so cute," I uttered, feeling how strong their chemistry was.

They continued to sing and rap to the song.

"Now, we gotta' do a duet together," Raheem remarked, tapping Tatyana's arm.

"Yeah, we should. Make it a competition at that, too," Tatyana concurred, giving him a high-five.

"We definitely should," Malik affirmed, glancing at me. "You wanna do a duet, sunshine?"

"You know I'm up for anything," I conceded, causing us to do the handshake that we made at the beach before I covered my mouth to yawn. "What time is it?"

It had to be around two o'clock once I started to get tired; from all the partying; we were doing. Yet, I still wanted to sing and not be the first person to fall asleep in the villa.

As the couple finished their song, we all began to think about the duet songs to do next.

"Y'all ate that up!" I awed, complimenting Malaysia and her boyfriend on their karaoke performance. "I saw the love throughout the whole thing,"

"Awe, thanks, Bre," Malaysia cheesed, hugging me. "That's going to be you and Malik, soon,"

I didn't doubt it, but I knew it was too soon for us to be in love with one another. I did know, however, that there was a strong like between us though.

"Mhm,"

Malaysia laughed at my response and was pulled away by Jason, who apologized to me, but he seemed eager to talk to her about something.

I looked around the room, seeing Terrell sitting down quietly. Furrowing my brows, I moved closer to him and wondered why he was so quiet. I took a seat next to him, tapping his shoulder as he seemed spaced out.

"You alright, Terrell?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking..." He sighed, rubbing his hands down his face. "So much on my mind right now."

"We're best friends, Terrell." I reminded him, pushing his shoulder playfully. "Whatever is bothering you, you know that you can tell me."

"I don't know..." He trailed off, licking over his lips. "It might ruin some things, and I don't want to do that."

Ruin some things? I didn't understand what he meant by that statement.

"So... the problem is so serious that you can't tell Toya about it, your sister?" I wondered, folding my arms in confusion.

"When we get back to California, you moving Huh?" He specified, ignoring my question completely.

"So, is that you've been silent and acting strange this entire trip?"

"How you and your boy doing?" He quipped, ignoring my question again.

I tried to understand why he was avoiding my questions and looked at him for a while until I began to think about it. Once we've been on this trip, Terrell has been distancing himself from me and acting weird.

"We're good," I smiled, thinking of the date that we were going to have.

"That's cool," He nodded his head.

"What was that about with Leandra and you kissing?" I teased, hoping that he told me the truth.

"Oh, that was something that we did at the moment," He explained, holding a smirk on his face. "Leandra's a cool girl, but it wasn't anything serious. I like her vibe, but she's feeling somebody else. Like after it happened, we laughed and just kept dancing. How'd you see it, though?"

I lowered my gaze to the floor, trying to figure out why he asked me that.

"Um...I was so surprised," I giggled, shrugging my shoulders as I yawned. "But I honestly think yall are grown and allowed to do whatever yall want. Everyone was surprised, though,"

"It was a one-time thing, she got a man, and I'm still single," He transferred, pressing his palms together firmly.

"You'll find someone, I'm sure," I reassured him, feeling for him about his relationships. "If it wasn't Amber, you'll meet someone else, Terrell."

He remained silent, taking in what I told him as I gave him a slight squeeze on the shoulder, and I got up from the sofa going back to Malik.

"It's getting so late," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Cuddle with me until I fall asleep?"

"Yeah," He responded, leaning over to kiss my head. "Let's go, sunshine,"

We walked over to the all-nighters as I felt so bad for quitting on them.

"I'm sorry y'all, but I'm tired," I apologized, waving goodnight to them, "See y'all later in the morning, late birds,"

"Awe, good night, Breanna!"

I waved again, getting surprised as Malik picked me up bridal style before walking towards the stairs. I stared at him, biting my lips as he walked upstairs.

He kept walking, going to my room, and placed me gently into the bed, taking off his shoes as he joined me into the bed. I laid my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"You have the softest skin ever," Malik stated, rubbing my arms. "And it always smells good,"

"Thank you, I try,"

"Yeah," He chuckled, placing his fingers into my arm. "If a genie came to you and granted you three wishes, what would you ask for?"

"You're so random," I laughed, closing my eyes since the feeling of his hands in my hair felt so good. "Mhm, don't stop... But, first wish is to ask for more wishes,"

"I knew that's why I liked you," He joked, giving me a dap with his other hand. "I'm making that my first wish too. You know that Ray J song?"

"One wish, yeah?"

"That song just might be dedicated to you," He concluded, growing silent after admitting that.

I tried to remember the lyrics to the song One Wish, trying to pick up on the signs of how much feelings he had for me. He seemed deep in his feelings, but he continued playing with my hair and kissing my forehead.

"You are mighty quiet, right now,"

"I'm just thinking," He admitted, picking up my hands.

"What's on your mind?" I quizzed, turning my body around as I stared at him.

"I like the feeling of you being in my arms," He confessed, staring into my eyes as he grinned. "You just make me feel good, sunshine."

"You're the sweetest, and I consider you a special person to me." I probed, covering my mouth as I yawned again.

"Get some sleep, sunshine," He instructed, kissing my lips. "Imma stay until you fall asleep, Aight?"

"Okay,"

I turned my body, getting comfortable as I laid my head on his chest and shut my eyes. I tried to fight my sleep, only to hear his voice more, but it was hard to fight it.

"I love you," He muttered, continuing to run his fingers through my hair and even massaged it as I felt my eyes growing heavy.

I wanted to reply to what I think he said, but I could no longer fight it, as I let the tiredness take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.2K 30
"Give me my shirt. And my underwear." I look up at his messy hair and his red lips-all because of me-and suddenly lose my breath. "Or what?" He pulls...
2.7K 48 17
[EDITED] as piper is a famous influencer, her best-friend, comes back after leaving after a accident, she soon to realize that she slowly falling...
88 11 8
16 year old, Breanna Durnin, is the most popular and richest girl at her high school. She has everything right? Nope, but that's what everybody think...
3.7K 125 42
Adrienne, age 19 might not be the perfect daughter her mother wants her to be. She trains just as hard as her brother but never gets the privilege of...