the wrong uniform

Da jasonw420e

when ben accidentally puts on his sister's blazer for school, his life goes down hill, or should I say her li... Altro

the mistake
boy or girl
fully dressed
a trip to town
sunday at home
practice
doing it himself
sleepover
the party
a girl's day at the mall
all alone
ben or ellie
pictures
preperation
arthur
fight and practice
forgetting ben
options

moving away

12.2K 46 27
Da jasonw420e

Ellies mum called for both ellie and Abbie to come down.
"As you know I've had some problems at work, the good thing is that it's been sorted, the bad news, we have to move, to London"
Both stood there shocked, they lived 4 hours form London.
"Now that obviously means you have to move school and house, the good thing is, I've already got one down there, and its bigger than this one"
She shown both girls picture and their mood brightened up.

It was huge, the girls couldn't believe it.
"Now then, were moving in 2 weeks so I'd suggest telling your friends and start packing"
And that's what they did.
Ellie told everyone on the group chat and they were upset but happy for her.
"Were going to miss you so much" said Charlotte.
"Were proud of how far you've come, text us every day, were always here" said freya.
She couldn't believe it, all her friends who supported her and was one of the reasons she now is a girl will just be gone, miles away.

The last 2 weeks were hard for her, saying bye to everyone, packing, it wasalot. Freya was so helpful though, helping her pack, and even gave some presents form all the girls.

And pictures of all of them.
By the time she set off she had a tear in her eye, but she had a new life infront of her, where no one knows she is transgender.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

27.5K 50 3
To spice up their marriage, a couple decides on experimenting with their sex life, with the husband ending up becoming a submissive sissy... ***Credi...
145K 352 16
This is a story of how Frank got Tricked Into Feminization by his family and other women.
44K 66 35
This is a forced feminizations story. Ashu has to unwillingly accept life of a girl because of a big donation from someone his parents knows but the...
38.1K 151 17
A cheating boyfriend finds himself having to pretend to be his girlfriend's daughter in order for her to get a promotion from department manager to d...