Three Hearts

By miss_sassy_writer

When love comes in your life, it brings in the cliche moments, it makes the moves cheesy because it is love a... More

Before We Proceed
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Epilogue #1
Introduction #2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Epilogue #2
Introduction #3

Introduction #1

444 13 0
By miss_sassy_writer

Manners, discipline and compassion are the three words to define Abhay Raichand – twenty six years old, young gentleman. Coming from a religious family, his life is bound with morals and ethical values. His magnanimous heart feels compelled to help others – even complete strangers. But, where will his generosity lead him when he is trying to help a lonely girl and her magical, brown eyes are making his heart skip a beat?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 30.8K 89
Story is not proofread and I am slowly editing the chapters..Please ignore all errors. It's a story of a girl whose life changed in a second because...
728K 40.7K 72
PART 1 A girl of 22 was walking out of the Mumbai airport struggling with her three trolley bags and one stylish hand bag adjusting her sun glass on...
81.2K 4.4K 26
He took a deep breath, "See whatever comes, nothing will change between us right?" He sighs, questioned with awkward expressions. My anger roused to...
22.5K 1.3K 40
Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his chest and put her p...