Welcome to my life || Miguel...

By ms-sammy

New mom... new feelings... new friends... Book 2 of the M.D. series #4 in #migueldiaz More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
END
BOOK 3

2.0

4.6K 126 193
By ms-sammy

Miguel was left alone, his back aching from being thrown onto the ground so hard. He watched the black haired girl walk away, knowing he fucked up once again. Finally he huffed and sat up, walking in the opposite direction to find any other people to battle.

Andy was in a conflict. He had asked to kiss her. He wasn't helping at all whatsoever with losing her feelings. And then there was Tory. Was she supposed to tell her? Miguel was her boyfriend she probably deserves to know.

She was still in a conflict when she got back to the grounds. Almost every student was there. Andy examined every one of them and found only 2 were left out, Miguel and Hawk. That couldn't end well. Miguel was a natural at Karate and Hawk is always fueled by anger.

A few minutes later, fighting was heard in the distance. There was only two people who could be fighting right now, so Andy was the first to run over with the rest behind her. She managed to get there in time to see Hawk throw Miguel against a tree. Hawk came running at him again but Miguel got up. The two fought some more but it was obvious who was winning when Miguel threw Hawk to the ground and rolled. The latino male then bent down and ripped the headband off his head, and then something around his neck too.

Andy watched in concern as Miguel walked back towards the group. He then raised his hand which held a bright red headband.

"Finish him."

Andy glanced in between Kreese and Miguel. What the hell does finish him mean? Miguel didn't seem to hesitate in turning around and kicking Hawk right in the face. Andy let out a harsh breath of air as she eyed the two.

"TEAM BLACK!" Miguel raised the red headband in the air. Andy didn't know what to say when everyone started to scream. Karate wasn't about almost killing your opponent, and yet Miguel still hit Hawk a last time. Miguel had won, there was no reason to finish him.

As everyone went to congratulate Miguel, Hawk wondered over to the only one left standing there, Andy. He looked angry and disappointed.

"You'll get 'em next time." Andy patted his back. "Your nose okay?"

"I don't know."

"Let me see." He pulled his hand away to let her see it. She slowly examined it and poked it in a few place, mumbling a sorry whenever he winced. "Just bruised. You'll be okay but sneezing is gonna hurt like a bitch."

Hawk didn't respond, just whipped away some non existent blood and turned away. Andy sighed and turned back to the group in enough time to see Stingray pop up from underneath a whole bunch of leaves and grab Miguel. Andy grabbed onto Hawk in shock.

"You know, the thing about stingrays is, they lie and wait for the perfect opportunity...to strike!" Stingray ripped the headband from Miguel's head and shoved him towards everyone.

"THE RED TEAM JUST WON!"

Andy let out a short laugh, looking at Hawk to confirm this was real. He looked just as shocked as she did. The red team gathered and started congratulating Stingray, who looked happier than ever. Andy knew this was going to go to his head but choose not to mention it.

As the group started back towards their cars, Andy was left alone to her thoughts. She hated that, being left alone. She loved distraction. That's why she was anxious and jumped when someone placed their hand on her shoulder.

Turning around, Andy was a little surprised to see Miguel. She sighed and paused her footsteps, letting everyone pass them up. He held her back until they could see the group but the group couldn't hear the two.

"Hawk was the one to trash Miyagi-Do." He suddenly spoke, continuing to walk. Andy was too in shock to move for a second, letting him get quite a few feet in front of her.

"Wait, what?" She quickly ran up to him, standing side by side.

"He had this." Pulling something out of his pocket, Andy recognized it as a metal of honor from many years ago. This must of been Mr Miyagi's, the one LaRusso was panicking so much about.

Andy couldn't help but feel disappointed in Hawk. Why would he trash Miyagi-Do?

"All because of a stupid fight with Demetri." Andy snapped her head up at that.

"I'm sorry what?" Miguel looked at her confused as she question him.

"Wait...he didn't tell you?" He looked confused. Looking for any signs to indicate she was lying, he found none. "Demetri wrote a bad yelp review about Cobra Kai so Hawk and a few others went and beat him up at the mall. Or tried to, Miyagi-Do students helped him out."

Andy felt sick. Two of her best friends had a fight and failed to tell her. Staring at the back of Hawk's head, the girl wondered what exactly made him turn into what he is. From the fighting, to cheating on her, to being overall rude.

What happened to Eli?

Miguel gave her a few minutes to collect her thoughts. He had just told her some surprising news.

"I was going to go return it, I figured you might wanna go with me. With Robby being apart of Miyagi-Do and all." He looked down towards the ground. Andy didn't answer for a moment or two.

"Yeah, that's okay. Tonight? After dinner?" He nodded, and the two fell into silence. Surprisingly it wasn't awkward. Andy was too engulfed in her thoughts.

Miguel just stood and enjoyed being near her again. It bad been a torturous time for him. Unable to call or text, hug her, sleepovers. It didn't help that his YiaYia was a little mad at him for what happened. He just wanted her back, even if he had to break up with Tory to do it.

Sure enough, after dinner Miguel was knocking on her door. Andy wasn't fully ready to sit through a 10 minute car ride there with him and then back. Not to mention neither of them knew what was going to happen when they got there.

But Andy left anyway. They took her car, as it was 1000 times faster than Miguel's bike. Because it was a beautiful night, Andy put down the top and let the wind blow through them.

"How are you?" Miguel spoke a few minutes into their ride. "You know since..." Tommy's death.

"Better. A lot better. How are you...and Tory?" She was hesitant to ask and she immediately regretted it when the atmosphere became awkward.

"Good, she works a lot so it's not easy to hangout." Miguel answered. "I'm mostly alone most nights."

Andy felt a ping of guilt hit her. He was alone because of her. It didn't even process in her mind how much time they spent together until they didn't anymore. She came over every evening and spent a lot of nights at his house. It pained her to know that he was so alone because she wanted him not in her life for now.

She didn't really know what to say after that. The air inside the car was still quite awkward, but Andy shoved past it and turned on some Guns 'n Roses. The two silently rode the rest of the way to the LaRusso's.

Andy wasn't 100% on who was going to open the door when they arrived. She guessed one of the LaRusso parents or even Sam. What she didn't expect, was her own brother. They all looked just as surprised to see each other.

"Andy?" Robby glanced at her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm not here to fight." Miguel spoke in a tired tone. "We just came to give something back."

Andy pulled the metal of honor from her pocket, showing her brother. Robby eyed her with a disappointed look.

"I can't believe...I knew he took it but Andy?" He looked upset, very. Andy realize what he thought and was frantically trying to find some words.

"No, look, we had nothing to do with that or what happened to your dojo." Miguel immediately reassured. "You mean too much to Andy."

Robby glanced at his sister to see her looking at him with a desperate look. He sighed and took the metal from her hands.

"We're not all assholes." Miguel immediately said. Andy looked down and played with her hands. "Just...tell Sam I said sorry."

Miguel took a few steps backwards, but before Robby could close the door, Andy threw her arms around him.

"You haven't called me in three weeks." He whispered lowly, an upset tone to his voice.

"I know. It was rough. I'll call you when I get home." He nodded into his shoulder and released her, allowing her to walk back until the two Cobra Kai students were heading towards Andy's car.

It was a silent ride home. Andy was upset because her brother actually thought she did it, that she had stolen the metal. She was more honorable than that. Not only, the dojo meant a lot to Robby and who was she to ruin that. It's not like Robby went to the Cobra Kai dojo and smashed the windows.

Miguel sensed her quietness. He wanted very badly to have some sort of conversation. Ask her if she was okay, what was going on in her life. Most importantly, the question of who is Lucas popped into his head. After Tory left the night that she went over to Andy's, she immediately texted Miguel talking about Lucas. Miguel had no idea who he was or what he was doing with Andy, but he didn't like it. The thought of Andy all over someone else disgusted him.

Time continued and soon the two were pulling up to their apartment complex. Andy threw her car in park and sat back in exhaustion. Miguel didn't want to move. He loved her presence, he loved being around her. He didn't want to get out and have the feeling of comfort and safety go away.

"I miss you." He suddenly whispered. He hadn't meant to say it out loud, but he did, and there was no taking it back. Andy let out a sigh, the three words hitting her right in the heart.

"I miss you too." She whispered back. Neither moved or spoke again for a few minutes. They both truly missed each other.

"Do you...is being away from me helping?" Miguel whispered, scared to ask. Andy paused, thinking about it.

"No."

Neither spoke again for another few minutes. Andy was debating on what to do next. She could let him get out, and they could continue their weird friendship thing. Or she could end the whole thing. She was still upset about what he did, but being away from him was much worse.

"Can we...forget this happened and just go back to being best friends?" She suddenly asked, making up her mind. Miguel snapped his head up so fast she thought he would snap his own neck.

"Yes. Absolutely." He nodded quickly. Andy laughed at his enthusiasm and leaned over the center council to hug him tightly.

"Missed you, Diaz."

"Missed you too, Mi amor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3K 32
We're they going to survive alone? Or would they need each other? Book 3 of the M.D. series
99.8K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᡉᡐᡉᡗʳⁱ 'π“π‘πž 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛π₯𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐬 ...
34.8K 691 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...