Levi x reader oneshots

By UrBestprend

this is about you and levi!!! This is my first fanfic so sorry for the wrong grammars and sorry if some plot... More

Introductions
Requests are open !!
Levi x crushing reader
Levi x gamer reader
Levi x bully reader
Prince Levi X Princess Reader
Levi X Rivaille Fan Reader
Thug Levi X Captain Reader
In Another Life : Levi X Dying reader
Levi X Scientist Reader
Levi x otaku reader
Judged Levi X Blind Reader
In another life Part 2
Levi X teacher reader
Levi X Caretaker
Cafe (Levi x reader)
When you caught your best friend kissing you while your asleep and confess
Werewolf Levi x reader
Levi fanfics Recommendation
Levi x grim reaper reader
Levi X marleyan reader PT 2
Vampire Levi x reader

Levi x marleyan reader

809 17 0
By UrBestprend

Y/n's pov

(A/n :This time is where 5 years before they could capture Levi and got recruited in survey corps)

I'm a pure marleyan warrior , I became a marleyan warrior because of my parents, they said that I should bring glory in our name and they also gave me choices before 'marry or be a warrior' of course I chose to be a warrior , I rather die than marry a bastard.

Now I'm one of the highest and strongest warrior and my task is to go to the paradis Island and gather information. Did they really think that I'll gather information for them , well sorry not sorry I'll just betray them and help the people in paradis, since we already planned everything , I know they're not really bad people like what they said but I think the Marleyans are. I could still remember what happened in the past , I have a friend who's an eldian, I know it's against to be friends with an eldian but I really don't know why, the boy is kind and not a monster as they said after becoming friends with him over 7 years they found out about it then they turned him and his whole family into titans. I'm still blaming myself for what happened, maybe if I didn't make friends with him, maybe he and his family would still be alive.

After remembering those memories I went to the warrior eldians unit to just visit someone , I walked into a place where the researcher which is Ksaver and the boy zeke, I saw them playing catch again as always. "Oi it's already my departure you know" I said and they stopped playing and looked at me "Y/n!" The blonde boy shouted "Eyy Zeke" I said while smiling at him, I crouch down at his level and put a hand on his shoulder "hey when you go to Paradis and became a warrior don't kill me okay" I said and smiled but he frowned "there's a very very low chance of me inheriting one of the titans" he said sadly, ah this poor boy "You will trust me and I believe in you, right Mr Ksaver" I said and give a nod to Mr.Ksaver "I'll be going now okay?Be a good boy Zeke alright" I said and smiled again at the kid and now he smiled back "bye Y/n, and be safe, I promise I won't kill you if I ever inherited any titan" he said joyfully and I waved them both good bye.

[time skip]

Now I'm inside their walls and I just registered in their soldiers thing, after I graduate in their training I'm going to join the survey corps and meet the man named Erwin Smith.

After three years I finally graduated from their training and I graduated as the top one of the batch. When I joined the survey corps I went straight head to Erwin Smith

I knocked on his door and I heard a come in so I entered . "I heard you want to talk to me so badly, why is that ?" he asked, not looking at me. "I wanna help you eldians" I said plainly and he looked at me confused "I know all the secrets , about the titans, the sea and what's beyond it" I said "what do you mean" he asked finally looking at me, I sigh "do you know how your walls made?" I asked him "no" he answered "well it's made out of colossal titans" I smiled sarcastically at him and his eyes widen "ohh and do you know how titans are made" I excitedly said "they're made of humans, the marleyan injected fluid in them and they turned into mindless titans" I informed him "how did you know all of these things?" he asked "I'm a marleyan, but don't worry I'm a good one that's why I'm helping you" I told him "and why are you helping us?" he asked "that's none of your business anymore commander, don't worry I don't have any bad intention" I said while raising my hands in the air "okay so what do we need to do?" he asked "first you have to gather strong soldiers" I paused and look down at his soldiers "cause they're probably gonna die in just one snap of a hand" I said and he sigh "also make me a corporal captain, I'll form my own squad" I said "fine" he simply said and I left his office.

Two years later I have Hange and mike in my squad, just the both of them because no one can reach my standards yet , so I decided to look in the criminals is the underground, 'I bet they have tragic or sad back stories that makes them strong' I thought , my eyes suddenly stop on someone through the pages "Levi Ackerman" I read his name, why does his last name seems so familiar, after a few minutes I finally remembered , I read a book before of Eldians, they said that Ackermans are powerful human beings and they're like the protectors of the royal family. I then get excited . I went to Erwin's office immediately " Erwin!!!" I shouted excitedly "yes? And why are you shouting?" he asked "well you see..." I said and showed him the book where the guy is "Levi Ackerman?".

"Yes, Ackerman is a powerful human being , we need him" I said with full determination in my eyes and the commander didn't fail to notice that "fine we'll put a plan and we'll get them" he said and my smile grew even more.

My ancestors relationship with the ackermans are great and that relationship bonded , I'll also know if it's a real ackerman or not, just by touching them, if it's a real ackerman I'll feel like I've been refreshed and I will feel the bond that our ancestors had, they said that It's one of the best feelings in the world.

---

Now it's the time to recruit them, the information says that they're good at OMD gear , they're also skilled, especially that ackerman.

We head now to the underground, it's dirty and pitiful down here, I sigh looking at my surroundings. "Sir they're starting to use the OMD again in the east part" a cadet informed Erwin. We started flying with our OMD gear to their location but when we got there the three of them split up "Hey I'll follow ackerman" I shouted at them and they all nodded in agreement.

I started speeding up to be at the same pace as him "hey stop don't ya worry I'm not gonna hurt you" I shouted so he could hear me and he just fasten his pace more "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY PLAYING HARD TO GET, JEEZZ" I yelled at him , I fasten my pace again and I'm now on his side "hey" I waved my hand and he's about to kick me but I grabbed his foot and I dragged him to the ground "Oi this is not how our ancestors are like" I said and he grabbed something from his side revealing a knife I quickly backflip and he started running towards me he's about to take a blow but Erwin came and use his swords to block Levi's attack , Levi tried attacking again with his knife but Erwin and mike block him again, Erwin said to drop his knife down but he didn't seconds later his two friends came immobalised by the cadets and Erwin said to drop his knife again and this time he finally dropped it because seeing his two friends struggle.

The three of them lined up kneeling in the ground

"What's your name?" Erwin asked and I looked at him with confusion "Don't you already kno--" I was cut off when he gave me a look to shut it "oh, oh okay sure" .

The ackerman didn't speak so Mike put his head down in the mud water and the guy glared at him after that he pulled it again "Levi" he simply said after he said that I walked towards him and putting my hand on his head slowly "Oi don't touch--" he was cut off when I already placed my hand on his head, when my hand came contact with his head I feel an indescribable feeling that I've never felt before and to admit it's the best feeling I've ever felt and I think he felt the same way too. "Oi what the hell was that" he asked after I unattached my hand from him "the bond we share" I told him and he just looked at me with confusion , I walked back to Erwin and we started leaving the place "they're trying to kill you" I informed him "I know" he simply said "but while doing their plan his two friends are gonna die" I spoke again and he furrowed his caterpillar eyebrows "aren't you gonna tell him?" he asked and I shook my head "no, there will be consequences if I did" I said "and even if I did he's not gonna believe in me" I added then we stopped walking "also you're gonna die" I told him and he seemed to be calm about that "I know and I'm prepared to die" he said and I smiled at what he just said.

[TIMESKIP]

Now we're at the headquarters and now I'm gonna show the new recruits their new rooms "hey follow me cadets" I said and they all follow me , I opened a door and they all went in "so this is your new room, okay" Levi wiped his hand in the side of the bed and his face darkened, what's his problem "Oi what's this dirt all about" he said angrily , oh he must be a clean freak "and that's why we have cleaning supplies" I said and he calmed down a little.

I saw Isabel getting already in the bed "umm you're not staying here babe" I told her and she frowned "but--" I cut her off "no buts babe".

After that she moved into the girl's place which is near to my office.

---

We started training them, Levi holds his swords in a wrong way but it works for him anyway, Isabel is good with animals, Farlan is also good, but sadly both of them are gonna die, better well to not get attached to them.

Well I guess I'm not that lucky, I got freaking attached to them like why?. Now I'm eating with them and we started talking about a lot of things. Maybe I can save them... but the problem is I don't know when their death is gonna happen, because I can only see their dead body in my vision.

"Oi be careful tomorrow in the expedition" I said in a serious tone and they all nodded "don't worry we're not easy to get killed you know" Isabel said while giving me thumbs up and I just didn't react to it because I really don't know what to react "Captain why do you look a bit devastated?" Farlan asked and I immediately changed my facial expression "w-what? No I was just ---- monthly red friend you know" I reasoned not thinking and I kind of regret my reason, it's kind of weird saying that reason. "Oh" they all said in unison "do you need something?" Isabel asked "none thanks" I don't really have my red yet. "Call me if you need anything captain okay" Isabel said caringly "me too" farlan raised his hand and Isabel glared at her "wha--" Isabel cut him off "it's girls stuff you know, she might get uncomfy" she said pouting "ohh yeah, sorry captain" Farlan apologized "no worries, thanks for your concerns by the way, I gotta go now, see you later" I waved them goodbye and head to my office to do paperworks. I will really try to save them

[tomorrow : expedition]

Now we're on our horses near the gate of the wall ready to do our expedition.

We got out from the wall and started doing our formations.

After a few minutes titans started showing up, then Isabel and Farlan tried killing a titan 'is this their time? Wait no when they died it's dark and raining' after that they killed the titan, not bad for their first time.

"Oi if you keep doing that you'll lose gas immediately" Erwin informed them and we started riding again while the others killed the titans.

We started to split up because of the formation that Erwin planned. 'I think it's not yet their time, I mean the sky is very clear and there's no chance of raini---

30 minutes later

It started raining and getting dark, what the--

I started searching for them "Isabel!!!Farlan!!Levi!!!" I yelled their names until my voices hurt.

I heard some fighting with their OMD gear so I followed the sound and I heard A loud thud. I think a titan just has been taken down. I quickly went there. I saw Levi there covered with titan blood and I saw Farlan and Isabel on the ground...dead.

I was so frustrated, I didn't save them, I was too late , shit.

After that Erwin came to Levi and started talking with him while I left them and rode my horse.

----

A few weeks have passed and I tried helping him to cope up on what happened, and thankfully he moved on .... And I don't know why but I've fallen for him.And I know he's fallen for me too, like who wouldn't , right? I don't know why, maybe it's because of our ancestor's bond , maybe.... Who couldn't fall for him .... I mean he's the full package except for the height, but he's height is cute ....ackkk

Levi is also a captain now because Erwin made him into one, and I also have an assignment to do that Erwin ordered me so I will be gone maybe a long time.

"Levi I'll leave for a mission yah know" I said while we're eating "good luck" I frowned at his answer and sigh "well don't get eaten or die, cuz if you do I'll murder your ass, got it" I told him and he just rolled his eyes with amusement.

"Fine, you too" he said and I smiled at him "Oi one more thing Levi, don't pick girls for your squad" I said and he looked at me confused "why?" he asked "because I'll get jealous" I answered "why would you get je--" I cut him off "cuz I like you, bye don't forget about that" after I said that I saw him blush a little and left him a bit dumbfounded.

After that I left for my mission

TBC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll make a part 2 ehehehehehehe

anyways thankss for reading again

u can also send me request or just comment it ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 951 22
𝐨𝐨𝐨. ┆༉ ˖˚ ∘ ♯ 𝓐𝐎𝐓 𝓟𝐑𝐄𝐅. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...
139K 3.8K 26
Who can resist a tiny adorable heichou c; :\\WARNING//: .Language .Cuteness .My writing skills . A lot still needs to be edited~ Thank you t...
1.1M 40.1K 38
Reader-chan fell for her superior, eh? started: 08.24.14 ended: 01.12.16 disclaimer: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the characters. *REA...
31.2K 1K 9
Disclaimer* I will no longer be updating this story or it's contents* I'm in love with places I'll never see, and guys that don't even know I exist...