Make This Dream || Aidan Gall...

kkallistarose tarafฤฑndan

"๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Fresh smell
Chapter 2: The Boy
Chapter 3: The Day That Wasn't
Chapter 4: Surprise Shawty!
Chapter 5: Studio Jam
Chapter 6: Click
Chapter 7: Insta Fam
Chapter 8: Busted Dream
Chapter 9: Friend or Foe
Chapter 10: Dinner Date
Chapter 11: Broken Leg? What About Fame?
Chapter 12: Liz and Trinity
Chapter 13: Recognized
Chapter 14: Paddleboarding
Chapter 15: Come Closer
Chapter 16: Little Check up
Chapter 18: My Confession
Chapter 19: Time to get busy
Chapter 20: Bloody Hell
Chapter 21: Who is This?
Chapter 22: Aidan's Place
Chapter 23: Golden Steak
Chapter 24: The Cast
Chapter 25: The Past? No! Paintball
Chapter 26: Blue Water
Chapter 27: Fate

Chapter 17: Caught on Feelings

1.3K 36 25
kkallistarose tarafฤฑndan

Y/N's POV

The doctor opens the door and I see Aidan, Aunty, Rob and Liz on the other said sitting in the lobby waiting for me. I looked down at my arm that now had a bandage on it from the needle. I throw my head back up to see Aunty next to the doctor and I.

"Everything okay?" Aunty asks seeming rushy.

"Yeah, she's surprisingly okay. Her blood pressure is normal, but just in case I took two vials of her blood and we'll take a look at it later. Make sure she's all ship shape for you." Doctor explains.

"Is she ready to go home?"

"Yes, but we'll need her back on this date here. For another check up. I'll also let you know how the results turned out." The doctor says pulling out a few papers.

"Okay, thank you." Aunty replied. Taking the papers out of her hand.

We finally got out of there and drove quickly back to the studio. I was for sure done singing for today day. I still felt light headed and just wanted to sleep. I wondered if we could go back to the hotel for the day.

"Aunty..? I actually want to go back to the hotel. I feel like taking a long nap." I confront with everyone around.

"I understand dear. Let's get our things and head out."

I took my backpack that I brought with me, and said my goodbyes to Rob and Liz. I walked outside to put my bag in the car while Aunty was inside with the adults. I notice Aidan walking me out behind me.

"Goodbye. Other than you fainting. I had a fun time." He reassures.

"I did too. We should paddle board again sometime."

"We should. Anyways, I'll text you later." He waves goodbye walking back up the stairs.

"Sounds great.. See you." I wave to him back.

I let out a big sigh hopping inside the car in the back. As Aunty sat in the passenger seat and the uber driver drives us off. It was only a few minutes but felt like hours to get back to the hotel. We entered our room and I threw my body onto my bed. My body felt weak.

"Here dear. You need this." Aunty hands me a plastic bottle of ice cold water.

"Thank you." I say flicking off the cap and gulping it down.

"Anything else you need before your big nap?"

"Nothing really. Thank you Aunty." I say taking my shoes off and snuggling myself under the covers.

I take my headphones out and play relaxing music, but as I was scrolling through my recommendations. I notice a song by Aidan Gallagher. He wrote a song called I Love You. How have I never heard his songs before? I'm always with him in the studio and I haven't.

I was on a journey looking for all the songs he's published and wrote, and I wanted to listen to them all while closing my eyes and falling asleep. So I did.

I woke up. It was pitch black. I reached over to the side of my bed trying to find my phone. As my phone turned on, my eyes melted from the bright screen. It was 2:17 AM. Great, I'm never going to go back to sleep. Even though I couldn't see a thing when I looked around my room. I could see the shadow of Aunty's body laying on her bed, so I knew I wasn't alone.

I scroll around through my phone and notice I got a few messages.

WIFEY: 2 messages, 1 missed call

Aidan: 1 message

I answered Marie's first.

WIFEY

Y/N? Is everything okay? You and Aidan really haven't been secret. There's another post of you and him going viral again. Could he get in trouble for this?

Hello? Are you there? Y/N answer.

Shit. I mumbled to myself. I didn't think about texting back because it was extremely early in the morning and I wouldn't want to try and disturb her. Plus, I was focused on trying to find that post, so I scrolled through Insta.

I noticed that I got 99+ notifs. Half of them was my username tagged in the same post. I figured that was it. Here it goes.

It was a post of Aidan and I in front of the studio sitting on the stairs. I was holding my hand against his cheek. How did we not notice this person? Who even was this person? I became furious, but also a tad sad. I thought I could go on becoming famous for a good reason, but now I probably just got a bunch of teenage girls jealous and upset. Time to receive hate.

I went to my profile to check the one post I had of Marie and I on the beach. I check the comments. I already knew what half of them were going to say.

COMMENTS

AIDANS_BABYCHICK186 : Is this Y/N? The girl from the Aidan post. Are you guys dating?😰

killer_._fivehargreeves : Honestly you look sorta ugly in a bikini. No offense. Aidan deserves better.

charlis._.dunkindonut: Hey girly! Be strong. I know the hate must be tough but there are people out there who support you. I think you two are cute.❤️

You know? I thank myself for some Charli D'amelio fans. I couldn't help but notice one of the middle comments. Was it true? Does he deserve better? Was I not the girl for him? Was I just wasting my time? I wasn't sure. I teared up thinking about it. Maybe Aidan shouldn't be with me. As much as I would love to have his arm around me. Its probably not my place.

I did a lot of thinking that night. Before I could actually fall back asleep.

I woke up. The room became bright as I tried to get my eyes to get use to the sunlight. I see Aunty sitting at the desk in front of me. She turns around.

"Goodmorning dear. You slept for a while. How are you feeling?" She says with a smile and a book in her hands.

I sit up. Rub my eyes and scatter around looking for my phone to check the time. It was 11:26 AM! I slept in late. Aidan immediately came into my head. Did he send a message and I waited too long? I quickly went to my messages to see.

"Uh Y/N? Sweetheart?" Aunty spoke concerned.

"Yeah, what? You said what?" I spoke not looking at Aunty and focusing on my phone.

"Y/N, put the phone down and talk to me. Right now." She ordered.

I listen. I stopped what I was doing and set it down slowly in my lap. Then I looked up at her which her face wasn't too happy.

"Did you sleep well? Everything okay?"

"Yeah I feel better now, but I slept in late. Which is something I don't enjoy doing." I say shrugging emotionless.

"Okay, well in a few days we need to get another check up for you. The doctor realized you don't live here either, so she's not extremely worried for you."

"Sounds good.." I said.

I again became a little sad. Thinking about being away from Aidan. I don't want to get too attached or else It'll hurt more.. What if I just left. Without speaking to him. No. I can't do that.

"You want to head to the studio today at all?" Aunty asked comfortingly.

"Maybe-"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who could that even be?" Aunty gets up and walks to the door. Looks through the peephole. She turns to look at me. "You have a visitor." She smirks.

It was most likely Aidan. I groan as I stand up off my bed and slowly grudge over to the door. I open the door. It was not who I was expecting.

"Marie?!" I exclaim loudly.

"Surprise!" She shouts throwing one of her arms out to hug me.

I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her with all my might. I missed her so much. She had a cast on her leg from the house invasion and some crutches to help her walk. I invited her inside and we sat down on my bed. Aunty waves and smiles, and heads inside the bathroom.

"So what are you doing here? What happened?" I ask curiously.

"I came to see you. They finally let me out of the hospital and I did my first day of therapy and i feel better already." She says with a grin. She really did feel better already. I felt happy to see her. Especially with everything that's been going on. It's good to have a close friend around me right now.

"I'm really happy to hear that Marie! I'm glad

"I know right. My mom paid for the plane tickets so I can fly over here to see you. I have therapy twice a month now. I have it again in a week or two."

"How's your leg?" I ask glancing at it.

"Still hurts a little bit, but the crutches help. I'm just glad to finally see you."

"Me too. Especially after everything that's happened to me."

"Oh yeah. Can I ask you something?" She says changing the subject. "How's thing with Aidan?"

"Complicated. Especially because we're getting stalked. I feel like him and I have no alone time. You know, I feel like no one can have a celebrity fan without everything thinking we're dating."

Even though a tiny part of me wishes we were. I still think what I said earlier was true.

"I'm sorry Y/N. It sounds hard. It's probably good you don't get too close to develop real legit feelings. Remember, you don't even live here. It's not safe. I'm just trying to tell you to go through the easiest way out."

I sat down deeper into the bed and let her words sink in. It felt so true. I believed her that's for sure, but the truth hurts so much. I don't live here. I don't feel like I'm the one for him.

"What should I do?" I ask her.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

629K 10.2K 136
some random imagines and preferences that i wrote whenever im bored or when i just think of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ DATE STARTED: idfk it was like a month after i join...
11.9K 209 29
Hey, if you were here since the first book, you're officially apart of my Wattpad family and I love you. If you're new, go check out my first book...
64.9K 2.8K 37
โ˜€ "แตแถคแถฐ_สฐแต’แต‰" แถ แต’หกหกแต’สทแต‰แตˆ "สฐแตƒแถฐแถฐแถคแต‰_แต แต˜แต’แตแตแตƒ" ๐ŸŽธ "What if i could make all your dreams come true?" "My only dream right now is you shutting the hell up befor...
31.6K 197 23
volume one of five hargreeves smuts and imagines REQUESTS ARE OPEN! DM ME WHAT YOU LIKE & WANT