HIDING THE FUCKBOY'S CHILDREN...

By chow_sow

Thea was thrown out of her house and disowned by her own family after having a one-night stand with a man she... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hiding The Fuckboy's Children

12.2K 132 6
By chow_sow

DISCLAIMER:This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book or parts of may not be reproduce in any form, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any form of by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording or otherwise without prior written permission of Publisher.

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

Plagiarism Is a Crime ✔️
Copyright ©2021 C H O W S O W / C.S /

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
133K 2.8K 29
In which the members of Stray Kids take in a young girl that was abandoned in a coffee shop. Just a cute chaotic story 🩷 "HAN JISUNG GO GET HER WHAT...
8.1K 300 13
*Started- 4-09-2022* *Ended - 08-09-2022* *Edited-28-11-2023* Do you think that idolish7 is a group which no one can broke Well yeah it is because o...
43.2K 86 3
Eros Cypunel is known as a young billionaire, the coldest, ruthless man, womanizer, he is not serious about the relationship with any of his exes she...