The Truth Behind The Mask โ†’ แดฐ...

Von Marauderssssss

"๐™’๐™š'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™ , ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™." "๐˜ผ๐™ฉ... Mehr

โšœ๏ธโšœ๏ธโšœ๏ธ
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o u r t y
f o u r t y o n e
f o u r t y t w o
e p i l o u g e
Congrats

f i f t e e n

463 19 1
Von Marauderssssss

[ S l e e p i n g D r a u g h t ]

Draco caught Hermione just before she fell to the floor, he picked her up bridal style and walked out of him room towards her's.

He pushed his back to her door but it wouldn't budge. He put down Hermione one of the armchairs since Blaise was sleeping on the couch and tried to unlock it, it didn't work however, even with alohomora. Most likely due to her charming spells.

He sighed and carried her back towards his room, he placed her down gently onto his bed and drank the rest of the sleeping draught, sleeping peacefully next to her.

☆★☆

The next morning, Draco woke up to Hermione buried on his chest. He wrapped an arm around her and sighed happily.

He closed his eyes to relax but that was quickly interrupted as he heard a knock on the door, he wandlessly unlocked it, "It's unlocked."

Blaise stumbled in, rubbing the sleep from his eyes but stopped short when he saw Hermione. He smirked as he asked, "Sleep well?"

Draco glared at him with all the energy he could muster, "It was sleeping draught, she fell asleep and her door's locked."

"Simp." Blaise said between coughs.

"I'm not a simp!" Draco argued.

Blaise rolled his eyes, "Yeah alright sure." He drawled sarcastically. "How come you've got that hoodie on? Thought you hated sleeping in tops."

Draco pointed at his left forearm and huffed before asking, "How long do you think she'll be sleeping for?"

Blaise nodded in sympathy for his friend and asked, "How much did she drink?"

Draco held up the bottle of sleeping draught and put his finger to three quarters of the jar.

"Usually knocks you for about eight to twelve hours so depends when she fell asleep." Blaise shrugged.

"She'll wake up before school either way but if she doesn't I'll write her a note since I have to leave." Draco mused.

"Oh of course, Heaven forbid she miss a class." Blaise chuckled before muttering "Whipped."

"I might head out then and change before breakfast." Blaise added.

"See you there."

Blaise nodded and left the dorm, Draco looked down at Hermione and kissed her forehead. He got out of the bed and sat down at his desk to get some homework done.

Hermione stirred slightly and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around rapidly and the green everywhere, her eyes widened, why am I in Draco's bed.

She saw Draco hunched up at his desk, scribbling with his quill and she coughed, feeling too awkward to be calling out.

Draco turned around and smiled, "Morning sunshine."

"Morning..." Hermione said hesitantly, "Why am I in your room?"

"Well you drank too much sleep draught and I don't know how me to unlock the door to your room."

"Oh, right. Did I miss any classes?" She asked in alarm.

Draco snorted and shook his head, Hermione breathed a sigh of relief as Draco stood up and walked over to her.

"Did you sleep well with the sleeping draught?" He asked as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

"I did," Hermione replied with a small smile, "I really did, thank you for that."

Draco grinned, he crawled to the top of his bed and tugged at Hermione's arm. She chuckled, "What?"

"Lie down."

"I'm not going to cuddle you."

"I wasn't asking you to," he muttered bitterly, "But out of curiosity, why not?"

"Because."

Draco waited for the rest of her reply but it never came. He smirked, "I know that was snarky but you don't have a good reason so come on."

He tugged at Hermione's arm again and so this time she reluctantly lied down next to him. He had an arm around her and she snuggled into his chest before pulling the blanket up.

"Your parents are in Azkaban now, right?"

"Yeah."

"What for exactly?"

"Supporting Voldemort and forcing me, an underage wizard, to join him."

"Oh."

Hermione then grabbed his left arm and pushed up the sleeve before Draco could stop her. She gasped as Draco quickly pulled the sleeve back down. "Don't."

"I won't, just let me see." Hermione said, cautiously grabbing his arm again. Draco winced as she pushed it up and frowned.

"I doesn't disappear, there's nothing I can do about it."

"No yeah, I know that. I'm sorry though."

"It's not your fault."

Hermione lied back down and felt Draco tighten his arms around her. "Don't overthink it, I barely think about it anymore just sometimes I remember it's there and pull my sleeve down."

"You shouldn't have to do that."

"It's for their sake, I hate it."

"I hate this too," Hermione pointed out as she pulled up her sleeve which still had the faint 'mudblood' scar on.

"Don't look at that." Draco grabbed her arm and gently covered it.

"Then don't look at yours."

The two sat in a comfortable silence for a bit longer before Hermione sat up, "We should probably start getting ready."

"Yeah, alright."

Hermione got out of his bed and smiled at him before dawdling back to her room, as she took of her hoodie and grabbed a blouse, she looked at her arm again and smiled.

"I think I've fallen for Draco Malfoy." She muttered to herself with a shake of her head, giggling.

Draco pushed his blankets back and threw the uniform he was to wear on the bed, he stared at the pushed up sleeve of his hoodie and had a lopsided grin.

"I like her, Blaise was right." He sighed bitterly, though he knew he was happy about it.

☆★☆

Once they both finished changing, they sat on the couch next to each other and talked for a little more quietly. Draco felt a sudden burst of bravery after telling a joke so said, "Hermione, you want to hear something funny?"

"Another joke?"

"Not quite."

"Go for it then."

"I think I might've fallen for you."

Hermione's breath caught in her throat, "You're joking."

"I said it wasn't a joke, didn't I?"

Hermione laughed, "Here's something funnier, I think I like you too."

"Well I already knew that." Draco smirked. Hermione gasped and slapped his arm.

"Kidding! But really?"

Hermione nodded. 

"You don't know how much I hoped to hear that." Draco mumbled before cupping her cheek and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Hermione smiled against his lips before kissing back. He pulled her onto his lap and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they continued to kiss.

It was only after a while did Hermione seem to come back to her senses and glance her watch, seeing there were only five minutes before class.

"Wait before you go, be my girlfriend?"

"Maybe after breakfast."

Draco scoffed but smiled, knowing she was only teasing and would accept eventually.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.3K 80 30
After the Second Wizarding War and Hogwarts has been pieced back together to reopen- Hermione Granger makes the decision to finish her education as i...
11.2K 265 20
Four months after the Hogwarts war is over, for only that year, an 8th year is added for the past 7th years who missed out much of their necessary ed...
602K 20.4K 89
โ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. โž in which ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ holds more...
317K 12.2K 38
An 8th year Drarry fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, but Draco doesn't need words to understand him. After spending the summer together and beg...