Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 22

45.7K 953 4.1K
By reyatutt

BELLA.

The next morning I woke up with a certain lightness filling up my body. I felt supported and strong, I felt like the old me was locked into the back of my mind while the new me flourished.

Callum slept peacefully beside me even after the misery he put me through in the last twelve hours.

Asshole.

I stood up and stripped out of my pyjamas before getting into the shower. Images from last night filled my mind, I looked down at my two hands that managed to kill someone. Given that he and his friends were going to hurt us eased my mind a bit. But the horrifying memory that kept replaying in my mind of the bullet shooting into his skull, splattering his blood on the wall, his body falling at my feet and blood pouring out of his head.

It was too much, way too much for me to take in and just be at peace with. I felt guilty for acting like I had been the victim in this situation when this man's life was taken away from him even though I knew he wasn't good, he doesn't deserve pity, he doesn't even deserve a second thought. His presence in this world should be forgotten, but I couldn't get myself to do it, to just move on from what happened.

My eyes stung with more tears, a headache forming from all the pressure being forced against them with all of this crying.

"She's too weak. This will toughen her up."

She's too weak. Nia's too weak. I'm too weak.

I need to toughen up.

I quickly rubbed the tears off of my face and took a couple of deep breaths. Toughen up.

Forcing a smile onto my face, I finished washing my hair and body before going into the closet to pick out an outfit for today. When I finished up and headed to the bathroom, I looked over to Callum who was still asleep and contemplated smothering him with a pillow.

Sadly, he just looked too pretty for me to do that to him yet.

I put some concealer and false eyelashes on to make myself look presentable before putting on some lip gloss. After checking myself out in the mirror, I was satisfied and looked over at a still sleeping Callum.

"You look so peaceful." I stood over him and smiled, "Pity."

Then I jumped on top of him, making him wake up in shock. He blinked multiple times before looking straight up at me, confused.

"What the hell are you doing?" He groaned.

"Oh, don't tell me you forgot, Callum!" I exclaimed, sitting up. He blinked and said nothing.

I rolled my eyes, "Your girlfriend's coming today! Bella? Ring a bell? I can't wait to meet her."

Anger filled up inside him as he grabbed onto my neck and flipped us over.

"Don't be a fucking smartass. You know you're mine and I'm yours."

"Are you? You're mine? I'm yours? That's news to me!" I smiled as his grip on my throat tightened.

"Keep talking shit and you'll see what fucking happens." He threatened.

"Can't wait." I bit my lip, tilting my head at him. He took a deep breath before leaning down and kissing me then pushed me away and walked into the bathroom.

I walked to the kitchen where Mary and Kara already started making breakfast.

"Oh, morning Nia. No need to help today okay, you can just sit on the counter and relax." Mary said.

I did what she said, confused. "You don't need any help?"

"Oh no, Nia it's fine. Just relax for today okay, you're probably exhausted." Kara smiled at me.

They think I'm going to break down, like always. They think I'm weak. But they're not wrong.

"Guys, I'm fine," I sighed out. "Just let me help."

"You know what, why don't you go give Jasmine some pills for her headache. The poor girl's not used to drinking so much." Mary handed me the pill bottle, I nodded and headed over to her and Sin's room.

When the door opened, Sin stood all dressed and ready.

"Here, give these to-"

"Give it to her yourself, she's a mess I can't deal with right now."

I glared as he walked past me before walking into the room and shutting the door behind me. She was laying on the bed, her body was shaking as short breaths left her mouth.

"Jasmine? You okay?"

She looked over at me and shook her head. I walked over to her and sat down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"When we-when we came back from the club last night and you left, Sin was- he was yelling at me and," She cut herself off with another sob.

"He said it was my fault, that I shouldn't have come with you guys and it was on me." She covered her face with her hands and shook her head.

"Jasmine, it was not your fault. You are the very last person to be put on blame for this." I assured her, she shook her head again.

"You don't get it, he's not going to believe me if I tell him about Julian, he's gonna say I was asking for it somehow!" She clutched her stomach and rushed over to the bathroom.

I followed her and held her hair up as she let it all out. When she was done, I helped her clean herself up and told her to not worry about that right now, just to take a shower and get dressed.

"We'll get to that point later, don't worry about it right now." I hugged her then left her alone so she could do what she needed.

When I got back to the kitchen, Mary was starting to prep the pastries. I convinced her to let me do it after five minutes of bickering back and forth.

As we set the food on the table, Jordan came in and told us Bella would be here in a couple of minutes. Kara and I quickly washed our hands and headed over to the front door where everyone stood waiting.

NIAS OUTFIT.

KARAS OUTFIT.

CALLUMS OUTFIT.

JORDANS OUTFIT.

Callum looked over at me and I waved with a big smile on my face before rolling my eyes. Just then the front door was thrown open and a short blonde girl came waltzing through it with Rocko behind her struggling to hold a bag and two full-sized suitcases.

Isn't she only here for four days?

"Hello, boys." She put her hands behind her back and bit her lip, appearing innocent as she fluttered her eyelashes.

Kara snorted beside me, I nudged her with my elbow.

"Oh, Callum. Haven't seen you in a long time, how have you been?" She put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in close.

He moved his shoulder away and took a step back before answering, "Fine."

I arched my eyebrow in shock, "What's wrong, Callum? You're usually quick to get with the blondes. What's wrong with Bella, hm?"

My teeth sunk into my lower lip to keep a smile from showing, I tilted my head at him when he looked over at me with hooded eyes.

"Excuse us for a minute." He muttered before grabbing onto my arm and dragging me down the hallway into his office.

A laugh escaped my mouth when he pushed me in and slammed the door shut.

"The fuck is your problem? You're embarrassing yourself out there." He scolded, I hopped onto his desk as he stepped closer.

"No, you know what's so embarrassing? That I put so much trust in you thinking this gold collar around my neck meant something, just for you to break it multiple times. That right there is embarrassing."

He walked up to me and grabbed onto my face, forcing it against his. "You better get your act together and drop the fucking attitude before-"

"Oh, I see. You wanna see good Nia again? You want me to be a good girl and listen to everything you command me to do?" I nodded at him, "You want me to submit to you again and be respectful Callum, is that it?"

"Yes, that's exactly fucking it."

I pulled my face out of his hand, "Then fucking earn it. Earn back my trust and my respect, but till then we are fucking done."

I brought my hand up to my neck and unclipped the collar before shoving it into his hand.

When I jumped off of the desk and walked past him, he grabbed onto my neck and made me look at him.

"If you think this means you're allowed to go fuck around with other guys, then let me tell you there will be bodies dropping left and right because of you."

"Oh, Callum. That's exactly what it means." I smiled, pushing him away from me and slamming his office door on the way out.

When I got to the dining room, I was happy to see my spot empty and apple juice sitting there untouched.

Today is a good day.

"Everything okay, babe?" Kara asked as I sat down.

I scoffed, "Oh honey, I'm great."

She squinted her eyes suspiciously, "Nia."

"Kara, I promise you I'm fine."

"Nia, hi." I looked over at Bella who had a big smile on her face, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you and Callum were together. I won't flirt with him again, pinky promise."

She put her pinky out to me, I looked down at it then back at her. After a few seconds, she faltered, realizing I wasn't going to connect my pinky with hers.

"You don't need to stop flirting with him, go ahead." I smiled at her, "We're not together at the moment, just sleeping in the same bed because I find it too comfy to leave."

A shocked look concealed the excitement she had from being able to keep flirting to Callum, which I guarantee she would've kept doing either way.

Five minutes went by and finally Callum came back and sat down in his seat. When he brought his hand up to grab his glass, I saw the gold collar tied around his wrist on the tightest knotch.

Why'd he put it on his wrist?

I looked up to see his head facing down, silently eating his food. Taking a deep breath, I continued eating my food.

"Tonight, we have some business to sort out. We'll be gone for a while so don't wait up for us." Sin said to us girls, me and Kara looked at each other.

"What do you mean? We're going with you." Kara looked at Jordan who avoided her eyes.

"No, you are not. This is different from a regular business deal." Callum cut in.

Anxiety filled up my chest remembering the last time they went out late for business like this. His eyes were already on me when I looked over at him, silently pleading that he shouldn't go. He shook his head at me.

When I finished eating, I excused myself and went into Callums room. On his bed sat Mr. Fluffy Muffin who I completely forgot was now here. I picked him up and cuddled with him on the bed while watching The Princess and The Frog for the hundredth time.

Callum walked in a while later when Tiana morphed into a frog and stopped in his tracks, "I thought we were going to watch this together."

I didn't answer, just stared straight at the TV.

He let out a frustrated sigh before going to his side of the bed and sitting down beside me.

"What's this?" He asked, referring to Mr. Fluffy Muffin.

"Alex's." I answered. He kept quiet for a while after that.

"You were loud as fuck this morning, talking all that shit. What happened now?" He broke the silence again.

"Just don't want to waste my energy on you."

"Goddamnit." He muttered before standing up and going into the bathroom.

"Did you not already take a shower?"

"Fuck off, I'm taking another one." He answered. I held back a laugh and brought my focus back onto the frogs.

"We're leaving." I looked over at him when he walked out of the closet dressed in black, filling up the magazines of his two pistols. It was just before dinner and they were already leaving?

It took all of me not to speak up and tell him to be careful, call me every half hour so I knew he was still alive and give him a goodbye kiss.

I don't want Jordan calling me again with bad news.

I nodded at him, he sighed and stayed put at the door.

A few minutes went by and he was still standing there, just staring at me.

"What? Don't you have to go?" I asked him.

He climbed on top of me before leaning down to capture my lips with his, his hips grinding down into mine, creating an uncomfortable tingly sensation as I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him down so close that our bodies were connected everywhere.

His hands moved from my waist to my thighs, wrapping them around his hips as our tongues danced together at a slow, easy rhythm. I moaned into his mouth when the bulge in his pants directly touched my clit as he let out a muffled groan.

When he pulled away, I was out of breath. My chest lifted up and down at a fast pace from the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

"I'll be safe." He assured me. I looked up at him, making sure to keep my poker face on.

He smirked and walked out of the door. I dropped my head against the bed, groaning frustratedly into the pillow.

An hour later, my phone rang. I quickly picked it up, my anxiety vanishing and secretly getting excited that he was calling me but kept myself together when I answered.

"What?"

"Hey, baby."

"Don't call me that, what is it?"

"Stop acting like that, I know you're shitting yourself over there."

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

Toughen up. You're weak.

"No, I wasn't. I'm perfectly fine in this bed without you, I was actually thinking about inviting some of my old guy friends over. Oh, the amount of dick I'd get."

"Watch your fucking mouth. Don't act like a brat now, we both know you wouldn't try that shit." The anger in his tone raised with every word.

"Whatever." I turned the TV volume down. "When are you guys coming home?"

"Not for another two hours at most, shouldn't take too long."

"Okay, well I'm going to bed." Lie.

"I'll call you in an hour." He replied before ending the call.

Fuck, why does he know me so well?

For the next hour I sat watching another movie, but couldn't keep focused. Minutes felt like years and seconds felt like hours, every time I checked the clock a mere five minutes would pass.

Finally when an hour passed, I sat waiting for his call. Another minute passed, then five, then another ten and another fifteen. He said he'd call, why hadn't he called?

Deep breaths, Nia.

I contemplated calling him, but I didn't want to prove him right. I couldn't do that to myself, I was doing so well. Instead, I decided to just wait it out. They're probably just in the middle of something, that's all.

Or he could've gotten shot, stabbed. Maybe he got into a fight, maybe he's in surgery or maybe he's lying on the ground dead. Fuck. Deep breaths.

A loud ring filled my ears and I shot up. I looked at the time, three hours had passed. My phone rang again, I picked it up.

"Nia." Jordan's voice called me.

"Jordan? What's going on, is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Nia, I'm sorry."

"Jordan what-"

"He's dead. Callum's dead, Nia. He was shot."

"No, no Jordan, please. You're lying."

"He's gone, Nia."

I shot up, beads of sweat formed on my forehead while my chest ached. I brought my knees up to my chest to ease the nerves in my stomach and looked at the clock. It's two, they should've been back hours ago.

Callum's side of the bed was empty. I picked up my phone where there were no missed calls, no texts, nothing.

My throat felt dry so I stood up and headed to the kitchen. When I passed by the dining room, I jumped at the sight of a dark figure sitting at the table. When I got closer, I realized it was Callum.

He sat there, zoned out with his hands resting on the glass.

I walked past him, which he noticed and went to the fridge to pull out some leftovers. When I saw that there wasn't any less than before, I realized he probably hadn't eaten.

I put some on a plate and put it in the microwave to heat up before filling up a glass of water. The microwave beeped a minute later, I pulled his plate out and walked back over to him. He glanced over at me when I stood beside him.

"You said you'd call." I muttered, fighting my inner voice that screamed at me to give him the silent treatment.

"Well obviously I didn't."

"Don't talk to me like that."

"Stop acting like you're my fucking wife."

I set his plate down, taking a sip of his water before setting it down as well then went to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap.

"Let me go, Callum." I tried pushing him away but he didn't budge, after a few seconds I started hitting his chest frustratedly.

"Please, let me go." My voice became weak, but I forced my tears to stay in.

"Stop fucking fighting me. I'm not letting you go." He pulled my hands down and forced me to stay still.

I sighed and got comfy, looking at the floor while he sat and ate. When he turned the fork to me, I looked at it then ate it.

Mary's food is too good to turn down.

When he finished, he pushed the plate away and went to wrap his arms around me. I stood up and walked away, heading to his bedroom.

His footsteps were close behind me as I opened the door and headed into the closet. When I took my outfit off. He stood right behind me, making the body heat radiating off of him warm me up immediately.

I ignored his presence and put my hair into a low ponytail. When I turned around, his face was right above mine, looking down at me with anger.

"Nia, I'm going to give you one more chance to get your shit together or I promise you, by the time we go to sleep your body will be shaking so much, tears will be falling down your face and you're going to regret the way you've acted this whole day." His tone was threatening, his muscles were tight against his shirt while his eyes were darker than every, making him look intimidating.

Not intimidating enough.

"Try me, Rivera." I tilted my head and waited.

He stared down at me emotionlessly until a smirk crawled onto his face. Within a blink, I was pushed up against the wall of his closet with his fingers inside my pussy, thrusting in and out of me at a furious pace. His other hand played around with my nipples, making me squirm and fight against him.

I squealed when his fingers curled, increasing the pressure against my clit. My legs started shaking as he pushed in and out faster, adding in a third finger. I threw my hand over my mouth when my orgasm took over. He pulled his fingers out and moved to my clit. I pressed my thighs together, trying to stop him but he turned me around to face him and forced my knees apart, continuing to overstimulate me till tears formed in my eyes and I came apart all over his fingers again.

Suddenly we were in the bathroom, he forced me up against the shower wall and turned the shower head on. My eyes widened when he placed it up against my clit. When I got close to the edge, he took it away. I whined and he put it back, again bringing me to the edge then took it away at the last second.

The third time, he was about to take it away when I pulled it back and rubbed myself against it until I finished. When I calmed down, my head snapped to the side. I looked back at him and laughed, he wrapped his hand around my throat and pushed me down to my knees.

I looked up at him innocently and stuck my tongue out. He smirked and pulled his pants and boxers down, revealing his hard on underneath.

I moaned at the sight of it, using both hands to play with my nipple and clit while waiting for him to put himself in my mouth.

He stared down at me then brought his hand over his length, slowly jerking himself off.

When I went to lick it, he slapped me again. I frowned at him and lifted my hand instead, again he didn't let me.

"Why?"

"You came without my permission, now you can watch me jerk myself off till I come all over your face, understood?"

I nodded, going back to touch myself when he shook his head. I didn't listen and went back to do it, he grabbed onto my hair and slapped me even harder. I let out a cry of pain.

"What the fuck did I say, slut?"

"You didn't say anything, you just shook your head."

Another slap, now it was starting to sting, "Don't be a smartass and listen."

I whined but didn't want to get slapped again, so I stayed put and watched him.

The sight of him doing that turned me on so much I had to do something. I couldn't touch myself, I couldn't touch him, so I did the only thing that was left.

"Do I look pretty sitting here on my knees for you, sir?"

His shock was quickly replaced with a lustful stare, "Yeah, baby. You look so pretty."

"I bet I'll look even prettier when your come is all over my face."

He moaned, so I took the next step and sat on my butt, spreading my legs to show him my pussy.

"Look at this nice, tight pussy. It's all nice and wet for you." I spread my lips apart to give him the perfect view.

"Oh, fuck." He groaned.

"I want you to fuck this tight pussy so bad, I always imagine how much your cock would spread me apart. Break me and use me so much I can't even walk." I bit my lip seductively, looking at the way his tip throbbed the closer he got.

"How hot I would look with your come leaking out of my tiny hole. Using my body for your pleasure the whole night until I'm filled and covered with your come."

"Fuck, baby. I'm gonna come."

I got back on my knees and stuck my tongue out, waiting for him to release himself all over me. When he did, it shot into my mouth and on my cheeks, leaking all over my breasts.

When we both calmed down, I stood up and grabbed the shower head, washing myself down.

He came up behind me and kissed my neck, I sighed and pulled away, walking out of the shower.

While I dried myself down, he grabbed my elbow and faced me towards him.

"What the hell is wrong with you? When are you gonna give this up?"

"I will give this up when you can show me that you're ready for an actual relationship. Until then, we cross the line at this, nothing emotional. If you can't stay committed, this, us, won't get anywhere."

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Idk how I feel about this chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed, I'd really appreciate it if you voted, followed and commented on any feedback you may have. Let me know what you think of the new cover, made by @_saharaa3 <3

Remember to eat and drink a ton of water to stay hydrated. See you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.7K 42
[COMPLETE] "My beautiful slut. This body belongs to me, doesn't it?" he praises, smirking down at her. "Yes, sir," she breathes out as his fingers sl...
533K 16.6K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
8.2K 299 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
164K 3.7K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...