๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ป [r.suk...

De oreoluverz

"You are going to teach me how to defeat those monsters and in exchange..." She would probably offer her soul... Mais

1.Cold
2.Pact
3.Future
4.Stitches
5.Ryลmen Sukuna
6. Tokyo
7.Gojล Satoru
8. Mad Driving Skills
9. Jujutsu Tech
10. Dormitories
11. Confrontation
12. Training
13. Third Wheeling
14. Vintage
15. Special Grade
16. Tears and Blood
17. Resurection
18. Kyoto High
19. Nanami Kento
20. Sewer Rat
21. New friend
22. Stress test
23. Tragic Irony
24. Self-Embodiement of Perfection
26. Mockingbird
27. Burial
28. Guilt
29. Bravado
30. she fucked up
31. Bold bold
32. Ghost Parade
33. Apologise from the w(ea)icke(ne)d
34. Goodwill Event
35. It's his fault!
36. Local 70 something years old man gets an heart attack
37. Mandragola
38. Nerium Oleander
39. Withered Flower
40. Alea
42. Dialogue between a monster and a victim
41.Heian

25. Bifrontismo

2.9K 161 16
De oreoluverz

(A/N: bifrontismo means two-faced in Italian, my native language, would you like more Italian chapter titles?)

The necromancer just disappeared in the sewers and the blond sorcerer started taking his phone out to inform the other one that was currently patrolling the sewers.

"Let's pursue him too!" the blond exclaimed, but the brat's leg gave up under him.

This must be some joke, why did the brat's weak body have to fail him right now?

"Itadori-kun!" he could vaguely hear the other sorcerer footsteps approaching them.

'You stupid brat, get up, we need to stop that pig headed idiot.' he urged him, if he'd only let him in control he could heal all those wounds without breaking a sweat.

'I'm trying...! I have to beat him into a pulp and kill him.' he made a movement to get up, but his arms failed him.

Meanwhile Nanami watched the whole ordeal with a weary gaze, the boy still wasn't passed out, but looked in some kind of conflict.

'Just switch up with me! Hurry.' Sukuna's sentences became more hasty.

That human was going to get herself killed and he wasn't about to allow that. Yes, he was this much petty.

"...no..." the pink haired boy managed to answer him, before passing out.

Nanami looked even more puzzled, he didn't like this one bit.

"Then I'm taking it by force." half of his face was now covered in tattoos and he unconsciously healed half of his wounds.

This was why he hated the sorcerer job, this kind of situation could happen and they were awful.

The first grade sorcerer assumed a defensive stance.

"Ryōmen Sukuna." the blond said with a clanched jaw.

"Sorcerer." he answered, while trying to get the right side of this body to answer him, stupid dead weight.

From an outside perspective the whole situation could look funny, the king of curses was trying to get up from the ground, but failed numerous times.

Once again he found himself, thinking he hated this whole situation.

This era sucked, he wanted the heian era back.

Meanwhile the blond sorcerer looked ready to chop the boy's head off, while the king of curses was stuck on the ground.

"Don't even think about it, you puny sorcerer." he sent him an icy glare, that effectively made the Kento Nanami, the adult of adults, shiver.

The curse managed to get on his feet, but still felt like his right arm didn't respond and his right leg felt heavy.

Also the right part of his face looked paralysed, meaning it was stuck with the brat's dumb expression.

He once again was Two faced as legends referred him to.

People back in the day started calling him that because he enjoyed deceiving people and after that he decided to wear a mask on the left side of his face that made him look like he really had two faces.

He started walking towards the broken manhole, he walked like a cripple.

"Are you going to stand there and watch, sorcerer?" he looked at him with the side of his eyes, making the blond even more bewildered.

Why was Sukuna pursuing that curse? Did he get offended by his behaviour when he touched his soul? And most of all why was he able to take control like this?

Either way he followed suit and with weary eyes and attitude followed the curse into the sewers.

He soon got annoyed at this stupid leg, he was about to slash it off, but remember that he needed that to walk.

He couldn't help, but wonder if she did get that sewer smelling curse.

Some part of him hoped that she did get him and tortured the hell out of him, he liked when she was vicious like that.

Another part of himself, a really remote and gross part of him, hoped that she didn't get him because this meant she could be in danger...

Nah, scratch that he just wanted to be the one to torture the blue haired curse.

The only sound they could hear was their footstep clacking on the wet floor and Sukuna's limping pace.

Both of them really weren't much talkative, he didn't have any interest in the blond and the blond was either too scared or too busy scrutinising him.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance, he disliked being stared at.

If he'd be able to properly use his powers right now, this man would already be pieces.

"Could you stop staring?!" he finally exploded and made the man flinch.

"I'm afraid I cannot, I can't lower my guard with someone like you." Nanami frankly answered without loosing his cool temper.

His eyes twitched in annoyance and the blond knew he was on thin ice, this man was led only by his whim.

Just like Gojo, he was an extremely moody being, an extremely dangerous one. The only difference between them was that the curse king didn't bother to hide his scary side, not one bit.

Sukuna's right hand reached for his chin, odd thought Nanami.

"Oi, brat! Stop this, I'm trying to get something done here." he swatted the hand away and continued limping towards his unknown destination.

This looked like a mad man arguing with himself, but Itadori actually gained back consciousness and they were both in control.

"You snatched my body! Who knows if you try to rip my heart off again?!" the right side of his face argued as he put actual effort into stopping his right leg, making the both of them trip on their feet and face plant onto the ground.

"Stupid brat, you made us fall!" the curse wanted to rip the boy's limbs off, but just like many other things he wanted to do, he couldn't.

"That's totally your fault!" the boy argued back as they ungracefully tried to get up.

The both of them continued bickering while being in the same body and Nanami was getting an headache.

Also this situation was a bit worrisome, it turns out that Itadori can't suppress Sukuna completely, he should report this...but then what would happen to the boy?

"Ah Nanamin! No worries he can't use cursed energy like this also he's only able to gain control when-" Sukuna's hand slammed on Itadori's mouth and muffled what came out of it.

"When...?" the blond sorcerer prompted waiting for a response.

Itadori clawed at the king's hand and let out a gasp for air when he succeeded in removing it from his (their) face.

"Could you stop being like this?!" he directed his annoyance towards the cursed half of his body.

"Like what?" Sukuna answered with a flat tone, didn't really paying attention to what the brat was saying, something in the air smelled like blood.

"I mean, why're you always so jumpy on the Shinzo topic." those words stopped him and his set of eyes widened, he then looked towards the sorcerer who was wearing glasses.

He looked like someone who was trying to connect the dots and then reached a conclusion.

A wrong one.

"Are him and Kurosaki-san...?"Nanami began looking at Itadori's half of the body.

"I know right, I thought that to!" Itadori wasn't one to particularly like tea like Nobara did, however this one bit of gossip felt so strange to him that he needed to talk about it.

"Stop with this nonsense." Sukuna groaned and continued limping towards the surce of the smell.

Nanami didn't mean to imply that, he wanted to ask if Sukuna and Kurosaki-san knew each other and if she'd made a binding vow with him.

"This damned idiot!" the booming voice of Sukuna brought the blond sorcerer out of his thoughts, the curse was speeding up towards someone.

Raven hairs were spread on the wet ground and a pool of blood was expanding beneath the wounded body of the necromancer.

Sukuna with the collaboration of Itadori sped up towards the woman and crouched next to her to inspect the wound inflicted to her side.

The cursed king gritted his teeth whoever did this to her was going to get his guts rearranged.

Nanami too followed suit and looked closely at the damage done, another minute like this and she would have died from too much blood loss.

Sukuna was already at work, he was using his reverse cursed technique on her and the blood pouring out of the wound slowly stopped.

She was still unconscious and looked very pale, almost cadaveric, but also she usually looked like that on a daily basis.

"Oi, sorcerer..."the demon spatted out as he still was patching up the raven haired sorcerer.

Nanami gave him a grunt of acknowledgement and Sukuna continued.

"Don't ever tell anyone about what happened here, not even her, she would never let me live it down." he glanced at him and then brought his gaze towards the necromancer, Nanami could see something similar to fondness in his eyes.

"Nanamin you don't have to listen to him, he can't do anything if I don't allow him to use cursed energy in a state like this." the pink haired boy added.

He valued what to do about this piece of information, this could get out of hands very quickly, what if the raven haired sorcerer and the king of curses were plotting something.

Then the blond haired sorcerer, who previously lost his glasses in the fight with Mahito, glanced at Sukuna working on Shinzo's hurt body and then to Itadori who was going to be put on the spot if he were to disclose this piece of information.

He sighed. He was just a child after all, he wasn't going to put him through that calvary.

(A/N: I have an announcement, no I'm not going on hiatus, however update will be slower since I have finals, ugh. Also I need to rewatch some parts in the anime because I need to remember what happened exactly. Please be patient with I've got a really big idea for Sukuna's backstory. Stay tuned!)

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

370K 15.2K 44
'The Red Curse' A plague, a blessing, a valuable wild card, all bestowed upon a girl who's eyes glow scarlet She never settles in one place long due...
1.9M 74.2K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
211 20 7
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜๏ธŽ โ Where there is hope there is faith . Where there is faith miracles happen โž Sometimes things turn out how we don't wa...